Author Topic: Rubio on Jon Stewart right now  (Read 332 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rubio on Jon Stewart right now
« on: August 28, 2012, 10:04:49 PM »
A little too unsure.  Too eager to please.  I can see why Romney didn't pick him despite everyone loving him.

He seems intimidated by Stewart - I wouldn't imagine Christie giving an awkward fake laugh.  He'd correct STewart.

Maybe in 4 or 8 years, Rubio will be shrewd and just have that aura of "you dont fck with this man".  He doesn't have it yet.  Giggling this whole awkward interview.

You can watch the interview on comedy central's site.  You'll see what I mean.  Essentially, he doesn't control the room the way a christie, romney, obama, mccain, or others would.  He's just trying to please the host with a nervous smile. 

I want a candidate that will take over the interview and own that room.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Rubio on Jon Stewart right now
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 04:27:40 AM »
A little too unsure.  Too eager to please.  I can see why Romney didn't pick him despite everyone loving him.

He seems intimidated by Stewart - I wouldn't imagine Christie giving an awkward fake laugh.  He'd correct STewart.

Maybe in 4 or 8 years, Rubio will be shrewd and just have that aura of "you dont fck with this man".  He doesn't have it yet.  Giggling this whole awkward interview.

You can watch the interview on comedy central's site.  You'll see what I mean.  Essentially, he doesn't control the room the way a christie, romney, obama, mccain, or others would.  He's just trying to please the host with a nervous smile. 

I want a candidate that will take over the interview and own that room.

Shut the fuck up you douchebag. You want a life sized cardboard cut out of Obama to display in the common area of your shared mobile home so you and the roaches you live with can experience the Chris Matthews tingle up your leg every time you limp from the community microwave in your trailer to the black and white TV with the aluminium foil antennae. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rubio on Jon Stewart right now
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:38:25 AM »
Shut the fuck up you douchebag. You want a life sized cardboard cut out of Obama to display in the common area of your shared mobile home so you and the roaches you live with can experience the Chris Matthews tingle up your leg every time you limp from the community microwave in your trailer to the black and white TV with the aluminium foil antennae. 

LOL!!!!!!