Author Topic: Ex-SEAL: Jesse Ventura got popped after popping off  (Read 2897 times)

James

Ex-SEAL: Jesse Ventura got popped after popping off
« on: August 29, 2012, 06:47:24 AM »
In ex-governor's lawsuit, witnesses support account of bar fight.

Eyewitness accounts

Debbie Lee, who lost her son, Navy SEAL Marc Lee, in Iraq, said the group was mournful and respectful. "It was not a belly-up-to-the-bar type of event," she wrote.

One of her son's SEAL teammates introduced her to Ventura, whom she found offensive. She said she heard him criticize the war and called President George Bush a jerk. Ventura could only talk about himself, she said. "He did not say he was sorry for my loss."

Bob Gassoff, the SEAL who introduced Lee to Ventura, said the former governor wore a beard braided into pony tails and a blue SEAL team hat. "He was badmouthing the war and President Bush. He was upsetting the families of deceased SEALs," Gassoff said.

Andrew Paul, a reservist Navy SEAL, said he notified Mansoor's family about his death and helped carry his body off the plane.

"I grew up watching [the movie] 'Predator' and professional wrestling. I thought it would be cool to meet 'The Body,'" he said.

But Ventura's behavior that night revolted him, Paul said. "He was saying the wrong things in the wrong place at the wrong time. In my opinion, he was being as anti-American as you can possibly get. Now, he would probably argue that he was being very American by challenging the government, but for a bunch of guys who had just laid their lives on the line for their country and who were at a wake for their fallen comrade, he's lucky the punch to the face is all he got."

Most of those swearing out declarations said they didn't see Kyle hit Ventura, but claim they saw the commotion and the aftermath as Kyle took off and Ventura clambered up from the ground with blood on his face.

Jeremiah Dinnell, an active-duty SEAL, was the exception.

"I heard Ventura say that we shouldn't be over in Iraq, doing what we were doing," he said. "And then he said that the SEALs deserved to lose some guys because of what we were doing.

"That's when Chris punched him. All of us wanted to. Chris was just the first one to pop him."

http://www.startribune.com/local/167764165.html?c=y&page=all&prepage=1

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Ex-SEAL: Jesse Ventura got popped after popping off
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:51 AM »
Mr Janos is a little to full of himself I think.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 06:58:14 AM »
Fujv

James

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:40:03 AM »
Mr Janos is a little to full of himself I think.

Seems to be the case.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »

Eyewitness accounts

Debbie Lee, who lost her son, Navy SEAL Marc Lee, in Iraq, said the group was mournful and respectful. "It was not a belly-up-to-the-bar type of event," she wrote.

One of her son's SEAL teammates introduced her to Ventura, whom she found offensive. She said she heard him criticize the war and called President George Bush a jerk. Ventura could only talk about himself, she said. "He did not say he was sorry for my loss."

Bob Gassoff, the SEAL who introduced Lee to Ventura, said the former governor wore a beard braided into pony tails and a blue SEAL team hat. "He was badmouthing the war and President Bush. He was upsetting the families of deceased SEALs," Gassoff said.

Andrew Paul, a reservist Navy SEAL, said he notified Mansoor's family about his death and helped carry his body off the plane.

"I grew up watching [the movie] 'Predator' and professional wrestling. I thought it would be cool to meet 'The Body,'" he said.

But Ventura's behavior that night revolted him, Paul said. "He was saying the wrong things in the wrong place at the wrong time. In my opinion, he was being as anti-American as you can possibly get. Now, he would probably argue that he was being very American by challenging the government, but for a bunch of guys who had just laid their lives on the line for their country and who were at a wake for their fallen comrade, he's lucky the punch to the face is all he got."

Most of those swearing out declarations said they didn't see Kyle hit Ventura, but claim they saw the commotion and the aftermath as Kyle took off and Ventura clambered up from the ground with blood on his face.

"I heard Ventura say that we shouldn't be over in Iraq, doing what we were doing," he said. "And then he said that the SEALs deserved to lose some guys because of what we were doing.

"That's when Chris punched him. All of us wanted to. Chris was just the first one to pop him."

Doesn't look good for The Body.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 08:57:28 AM »
Doesn't look good for The Body.   :-\

Jesse is another one who has become a freak show and leftist moon bat. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 08:59:41 AM »
Jesse is another one who has become a freak show and leftist moon bat. 

He lost his mind when he became a 911 Troofer.  Very sad. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 10:25:41 AM »

Eyewitness accounts

[/quote

Dumb

James

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
I enjoy his Conspiracy Theory show though, but reading how he acted in front of that Solders mother and friends doesn't speak well of the man., as there is a time and place for everything.. and that was neither.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 02:31:16 PM »
Wow a bunch of american thugs mad that an ex seal is angry at the crookedness of these bullshit wars, especially the pig george w bush? They punch him and fight? OOOH ANTI AMERICAN OOOH.. bullshit. No better than nazis... anything and everything critical of the nazi government was 'enemy' or 'anti-german' or whatever horse shit.

HAH... Ventura has testosterone, he acts, reacts and talks straight.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »
Wow a bunch of american thugs mad that an ex seal is angry at the crookedness of these bullshit wars, especially the pig george w bush? They punch him and fight? OOOH ANTI AMERICAN OOOH.. bullshit. No better than nazis... anything and everything critical of the nazi government was 'enemy' or 'anti-german' or whatever horse shit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »

Ventura wasn't even a SEAL. He was UDT, which was combined with the SEALs later on, long after he was out. UDT and the SEALs in Vietnam were 2 very different groups - UDT rarely saw actual combat, where the SEALs took heavy losses almost daily.

Vietnam era SEALs get pissed that he lies about it all the time.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 03:00:11 PM »
Wait you support some young morons hitting an older man who could be their father for speaking the truth about these wars and the degenerate war criminal GGeorge Wipe dirty ass Bush? The empty warhead who is responsible for now a million+ deaths in the middle-east alongside his comrade Obama?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
Wait you support some young morons hitting an older man who could be their father for speaking the truth about these wars and the degenerate war criminal GGeorge Wipe dirty ass Bush? The empty warhead who is responsible for now a million+ deaths in the middle-east alongside his comrade Obama?
No, I'd expect him to show respect at something where a group of his constintuents are mourning their dead. He can pop off his opinion as much as he wants - just not when his "comrades" are mourning their friends deaths.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »
What you mourn EVERY DAY for the rest of your life, so when someone talks about george wipe ass bush and the bullshit lies of wars then they are insulting your every day 'mourning'? Wait what?

Non-sense. It just shows they are an angry bunch like yourself who actually believe in what you are doing in these other countries and hate being called out on it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 03:23:43 PM »
What you mourn EVERY DAY for the rest of your life, so when someone talks about george wipe ass bush and the bullshit lies of wars then they are insulting your every day 'mourning'? Wait what?

Non-sense. It just shows they are an angry bunch like yourself who actually believe in what you are doing in these other countries and hate being called out on it.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are killed at the hands of other Muslims but you don't cry about that. You're a typical Muslim hypocrite.  :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
^Delusional non-sense but okay, whatever makes your islamophobe idioitic self more happy.

Muslims are killing themselves, while America kills millions of muslims. I guess then we are killing hundreds of millions?

No, in fact, we muslims are growing, I am but one, who has embraced this beautiful religion that you slander and lie against. You have no hope unless you change your ways :) You are wasting your efforts and time in trying to destroy Islam, when in the end you'll be destroyed with no violence. Your violence will be subdued.

Arabic       يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ   

Transliteration       Yureedoona liyutfi-oo noora Allahi bi-afwahihim waAllahu mutimmu noorihi walaw kariha alkafiroona

Yusuf Ali       Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/61/8/default.htm

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »

*facepalm*