Author Topic: The RNC. What a fucking joke  (Read 4331 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The RNC. What a fucking joke
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
I dunno Chimps, cut and paste or not. For as intelligent as you come off you're not really adding anything with the exception of some quick-witted come backs in the way of insults with no substance. Kinda like Obama when he delivers a speech and everyone thinks he's the smartest person in the room because he's somewhat articulate when in reality if you can get past the "shivers down your leg" you really find out he's not really saying anything except propaganda and rhetoric that's meaningless.   
Now, this part has some merit.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
Romney wants a united convention.   Palin lives to be a contrarian... pushing buttons... saying whatever she can to make headlines and "be" the story.

The story of this convention NEEDS to be Romney.  Palin would pride herself on being a distraction.  It's bad enough you have Perry talking 2016... 2016 should be a year NOT MENTIONED by anyone at the RNC... cause it's nothing more than romney's re-eleciton year.  

Distractions don't help Romney at all, so palin wasn't given a slot.  She'd have upstaged him.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 03:21:04 PM »
It's a high school pep rally. With less alcohol.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 03:21:42 PM »
The whole thing is such an artificial charade..watched that fat obese tub of italian grease give his speech...its truly sad how many people buy into the whole thing

I don't think Bill Clinton is Italian........ ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »
Romney wants a united convention.   Palin lives to be a contrarian... pushing buttons... saying whatever she can to make headlines and "be" the story.

The story of this convention NEEDS to be Romney.  Palin would pride herself on being a distraction.  It's bad enough you have Perry talking 2016... 2016 should be a year NOT MENTIONED by anyone at the RNC... cause it's nothing more than romney's re-eleciton year.  

Distractions don't help Romney at all, so palin wasn't given a slot.  She'd have upstaged him.

And then you have this one here (240) who posts more bullshit, lies and propaganda than the entire left wing party. This the problem, the bullshit (lies) you post can be be debunked in a second, the lies Reid told about Romneys taxes, Cain and his "mistress" 98% of all the bullshit that was slinged at Palin, debunked, debunked, debunked. The right being a party of racism...debunked daily. Want a list of Obama's lies that you fell for...proven.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
It's a high school pep rally. With less alcohol.
Oh. I like this one, a lot.   ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
And then you have this one here (240) who posts more bullshit, lies and propaganda than the entire left wing party. This the problem, the bullshit (lies) you post can be be debunked in a second, the lies Reid told about Romneys taxes, Cain and his "mistress" 98% of all the bullshit that was slinged at Palin, debunked, debunked, debunked. The right being a party of racism...debunked daily. Want a list of Obama's lies that you fell for...proven.

How can a man of your age still be eating this stuff up?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
How can a man of your age still be eating this stuff up?

PLEASE someone tell me what the age has to do with ANYTHING?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »
Um, when you're a middle-aged man still believing in fairy tales?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »

I mean you eat up all the political bs and propaganda and believe every word of it as gospel, i mean its like watching a college age guy argue passionately about how hes been really  good this year so Santa will bring him what he really wants

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2012, 04:47:07 PM »
What exactly is the point of even having a convention if the states can't choose their own delegates

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:36 AM »
And then you have this one here (240) who posts more bullshit, lies and propaganda than the entire left wing party.

What are you talking about dude?   Did you see Palin complaining on facebook that FOX cut her interview time, thus removing her role from the convention?  She's the biggest rock star in the party still, and they don't even give her a chair there at the convention?

This isn't me palin-hating, this is me honestly observing that she is being shut out.  By Romney - she doesn't get a speaking slot, but Cruz does?   She doesn't get to interview anyone, but Brett baer does?  lol... 

Dude, the party doesn't want her being the biggest distraction of the week.  Ryan did a terrific support role job.  Condi was a rock star.  Christie was powerful.  the RNC is going VERY WELL so far.  Palin would fumble and stumble and wink and smirk with that hillbily charm, and do everything but say "see you in 2016..." to the RNC.  They know it.  They want it to be about Romney, and Palin is NOT a team player, she's a Palin player.

I understand jumping to her defense, but this isn't ME attacking her.  I'm supporting the conservatives - and FOX and the RNC are united in their belief that "palin ain't gonna mess this one up for us..."   Romney has a historic chance to topple an incumbent.  THey're not going to let this very successful and smooth-running RNC turn into Palin being obnoxious.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 06:44:19 AM »
Am i the only one who thinks it actually gives the GOP more credibility, that they shut out the media whore bitch Palin ???

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 06:47:55 AM »
Am i the only one who thinks it actually gives the GOP more credibility, that they shut out the media whore bitch Palin ???

No.  That's the only legitimate view on the matter.
Y