Author Topic: The RNC. What a fucking joke  (Read 4357 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The RNC. What a fucking joke
« on: August 29, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
For months during the primaries these assholes ripped in Romney like he is the next coming of the anti-christ.  Now during the RNC, they are all on stage waving their hands, back fiving him, raving about how great he is.

Fucking degenerates.

Damn, there is some fine pussy there.  Wonder if there is a lot of anal taking to keep their virginities in tact?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: The RNC. What a fucking joke
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »

rear naked choke
is no joke

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »

rear naked choke
is no joke

But it's only gay if it's next to the ice machine

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
For months during the primaries these assholes ripped in Romney like he is the next coming of the anti-christ.  Now during the RNC, they are all on stage waving their hands, back fiving him, raving about how great he is.

Fucking degenerates.

Damn, there is some fine pussy there.  Wonder if there is a lot of anal taking to keep their virginities in tact?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 01:06:37 PM »

Fucking degenerates.

Sounds like you broke your political cherry. Welcome to the sewer. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 01:07:54 PM »
At least we don't throw our own under the bus.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 01:09:16 PM »
democrat....republican.. ....its all the same. this country was sold to the highest bidder long ago. stick to the gym meatheads

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 01:10:49 PM »
At least we don't throw our own under the bus.
You mean like Palin, Cain, Bachmann, etc. Man, you are a piece of work.    ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
I'm sorry, when did we oust them if they didn't agree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »
 :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 01:22:08 PM »
I'm sorry, when did we oust them if they didn't agree.
And Palin is where at the convention!? Where Coach leaves off and the lying begins?    :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
:(
Ha! What's a Getbig political thread without your lying, racist ass doubling down on every post? 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 01:25:29 PM »

Fucking degenerates.

SAME FUCKING THING BIDEN DID.....TALKED SMACK ABOUT BARACK......THEN BOOM....BECOMES HIS VICE FUCKING PRESIDENT......YOU FRIGGIN HYPOCRITE!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 01:25:40 PM »
Ha! What's a Getbig political thread without your lying, racist ass doubling down on every post? 

94%ers are the real racists you stupid ape, oh I mean chimp.    

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 01:34:55 PM »
94%ers are the real racists you stupid ape, oh I mean chimp.    
94% Really? Sounds like another thing you pulled out of your ass. Aren't you sore, simp?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 01:41:18 PM »
94% Really? Sounds like another thing you pulled out of your ass. Aren't you sore, simp?   

94%ers are the 94% of brainwashed black voters who still support Obama despite the fact that things have gotten worse for blacks at a level even more than other groups. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 01:47:13 PM »

Fucking degenerates.

That's par the course. Four years ago, H. Clinton and Obama were ripping each other to pieces in the primaries. When Obama won, Clinton fell right in line with the other Dems (Dems who didn't think Obama was black enough, Dems who didn't thine he had enough slave blood; Dems that wanted to cut his nuts off, etc.) and high-fived Obama to the hilt.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 01:47:51 PM »
94%ers are the 94% of brainwashed black voters who still support Obama despite the fact that things have gotten worse for blacks at a level even more than other groups. 
Hehe. You just can't stop, can you? I'm guessing out-patient?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
Hehe. You just can't stop, can you? I'm guessing out-patient?  

You want me to source my claims in that so you can STFU? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
The whole thing is such an artificial charade..watched that fat obese tub of italian grease give his speech...its truly sad how many people buy into the whole thing

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 02:12:38 PM »
You want me to source my claims in that so you can STFU? 
I think your sources have been long- and well-established as less than objective. Carry on, simp.    ::)

/are you powered by some kind of new element: retardium!?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 02:16:54 PM »
I think your sources have been long- and well-established as less than objective. Carry on, simp.    ::)

/are you powered by some kind of new element: retardium!?

A new NBC/WSJ poll out Tuesday shows President Barack Obama with a four-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney. But as is often the case with polls, some of the more interesting numbers were in the details. For example? Romney snagged zero percent of African-American voters.

Among key demographics, the poll noted that Obama had a lead over Romney. The most stark being when it came to African Americans: 94 percent to 0 percent. Via NBC:

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 02:18:49 PM »
A new NBC/WSJ poll out Tuesday shows President Barack Obama with a four-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney. But as is often the case with polls, some of the more interesting numbers were in the details. For example? Romney snagged zero percent of African-American voters.

Among key demographics, the poll noted that Obama had a lead over Romney. The most stark being when it came to African Americans: 94 percent to 0 percent. Via NBC:

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).

Another cut-and-paste!? Wow. In a real life, you could think for yourself. Just think about that!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 02:22:17 PM »
The whole thing is such an artificial charade..watched that fat obese tub of italian grease give his speech...its truly sad how many people buy into the whole thing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 03:15:50 PM »

Another cut-and-paste!? Wow. In a real life, you could think for yourself. Just think about that!

I dunno Chimps, cut and paste or not. For as intelligent as you come off you're not really adding anything with the exception of some quick-witted come backs in the way of insults with no substance. Kinda like Obama when he delivers a speech and everyone thinks he's the smartest person in the room because he's somewhat articulate when in reality if you can get past the "shivers down your leg" you really find out he's not really saying anything except propaganda and rhetoric that's meaningless.