Author Topic: Kai Greene - After his past, can he ever win the Olympia?  (Read 84877 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: KAI GREENE - what real jobs did he do before turning pro
« Reply #200 on: April 08, 2013, 10:39:12 PM »
No you dont, you can get a hard on riding a bus, its the vibes that does it.   ;)
You dont have to be turned on.

haha oh brother, perhaps one can also be turned off?

::)

POB

• Getbig IV

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #202 on: April 08, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »
No you dont, you can get a hard on riding a bus, its the vibes that does it.   ;)
You dont have to be turned on.

for example female on male rape does occur, and has been successfully prosecuted

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2013, 04:17:03 AM »
Baygbm banged Chris Dickerson

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2013, 04:40:42 AM »
Then every guy on here would be a homo. If a guy took your dick in his mouth you guys would get hard...it's not like you would stay soft.

So, You think if you put  Boy George's Flamboyan legendary penis in your mouth it will automatically get hard?

Wanna try ?

Karm karma karWooShshSHHS

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: April 09, 2013, 04:42:45 AM »
I don't think being gay is about letting random guys suck your dick in the public. To me, it wouldn't make much difference if it was a woman who sucked his dick off. Whore is a whore, no matter what gender or orientation.

Also, once a whore, always a whore. Whores shouldn't win bodybuilding contests because it brings bad publicity.

End of Thread.

(unless more new photos and clips of Kai are on the way).

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #206 on: April 09, 2013, 04:49:18 AM »
I guarantee you would get harder than any other member here. You ooze homo worse than anyone. Quit pretending you're straight...you fool no one.  ::)
oh brother .. not another smart ass who thinks every guy enjoys cock because he does so  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #207 on: April 09, 2013, 05:06:28 AM »
I guarantee you would get harder than any other member here. You ooze homo worse than anyone. Quit pretending you're straight...you fool no one.  ::)

Starting to sound like a gay male here hon..
O

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #208 on: April 09, 2013, 06:54:15 AM »
Not gonna watch the clip, but he let a dude suck him off? Crazy.

So you dont have to watch. He is wearing nothing but a towel and walks over to a dude, throws the towel over the dudes head, and he goes to work. ( yes homo)
Yeah, I know we mess with Kai because of the grapefruit fucking and fruity outfits, but I didn't really think he was gay. I thought he was just playing to sponsors.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #209 on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:46 AM »
ok in this clip in the end he LET HIS DICK TO BEEING SUCKED so we are talking about the man who is going to do anything just not a real work...now we know how he earned his living!not a role model never will win the O
Most bbers that want to be pro are lazy as fuck tho. ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #210 on: April 09, 2013, 07:50:58 AM »
I think Kai must be gay to do that. The mind is very powerful and does determine what people find as a turn on. He must have been turned on to get a hard on. If a person is turned off someone or something then you won't get any arousal signs from them.
This is true. I been with some women that "smelled" you know what I'm saying, very difficult to get going I had to work it up a bit myself to move forward.

YellaDawg

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: April 09, 2013, 08:59:32 AM »
There are some incredibly ignorant and naive posters on this thread.

Sexuality is not all black and white, or straight and gay. It flows on a spectrum. Most people in this world -- and there are 7 billion people -- are not strictly heterosexual or strictly homosexual. There are levels of experimental sexuality, bisexuality, situational homosexuality. This happens all over the planet, in every culture, in every country, with every species, since the dawn of time. If you're repulsed by it, then it's because you are conditioned to publicly respond in a way in order to justify your own perceived sexuality.

People who are secure in their own sexuality do not give a rat's ass about who others fuck or sleep with. It's always the ones who protest so much who are deep closet cases or curious and fearful about it.

This sport was formed and developed by gay men. Openly gay and closeted men have always been and are still its biggest supporters. Most women think that bodybuilders are disgusting looking. The women who do not think this are broke and cannot support this sport.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2013, 11:08:51 AM »

Sexuality is not all black and white, or straight and gay. It flows on a spectrum. Most people in this world -- and there are 7 billion people -- are not strictly heterosexual or strictly homosexual. There are levels of experimental sexuality, bisexuality, situational homosexuality. This happens all over the planet, in every culture, in every country, with every species, since the dawn of time. If you're repulsed by it, then it's because you are conditioned to publicly respond in a way in order to justify your own perceived sexuality.

People who are secure in their own sexuality do not give a rat's ass about who others fuck or sleep with. It's always the ones who protest so much who are deep closet cases or curious and fearful about it.

This sport was formed and developed by gay men. Openly gay and closeted men have always been and are still its biggest supporters. Most women think that bodybuilders are disgusting looking. The women who do not think this are broke and cannot support this sport.

Welcome to the board, Kai. I'm a huge fan. Good luck at the O this year.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2013, 11:10:59 AM »
Welcome to the board, Kai. I'm a huge fan. Good luck at the O this year.

lol...Kai, Mr Olympia 2013

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2013, 11:13:26 AM »

you look like you like a sausage yourself.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2013, 11:13:50 AM »
ok in this clip in the end he LET HIS DICK TO BEEING SUCKED so we are talking about the man who is going to do anything just not a real work...now we know how he earned his living!not a role model never will win the O

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
holy shit

:o

i will never look at kai the same way

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #216 on: April 09, 2013, 11:24:01 AM »
Then every guy on here would be a homo. If a guy took your dick in his mouth you guys would get hard...it's not like you would stay soft.
very wrong

most straight guys cannot get hard for a man

and bbers are often impotent

ukjeff

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2013, 11:43:05 AM »
Getting a hard on isnt all about being turned on.
Explain the morning hard on?
No turn on there, its just that you want a piss.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #218 on: April 09, 2013, 12:36:23 PM »
Getting a hard on isnt all about being turned on.
Explain the morning hard on?
No turn on there, its just that you want a piss.
bro morning woody or not, any type of erection is gone the second a dude is standing in front of me, sorry bro but if you can keep a hard on in front of a dude ready to give you head you are as gay as they get.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #219 on: April 09, 2013, 12:38:07 PM »
WOW, this thread proved a lot of things.

1. Bikinislut is a gay man, of course we had suspicions but this sealed the deal

and

2. UKjeff is gay

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #220 on: April 09, 2013, 12:39:09 PM »

vs

Looks like he must  of gotten the Video pulled off youtube before i could screen capture the Towel Image

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #221 on: April 09, 2013, 12:40:04 PM »
bro morning woody or not, any type of erection is gone the second a dude is standing in front of me, sorry bro but if you can keep a hard on in front of a dude ready to give you head you are as gay as they get.

qft

ukjeff

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:37 PM »
2. UKjeff is gay
You wish chubbs   :-*

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #223 on: April 09, 2013, 12:49:16 PM »
 That vid has disappeared, no doubt for good. Imagine if someone had made a gif of the towel incident. That would have gone viral (in bbing terms, not CNN).
O

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #224 on: April 09, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »
You wish chubbs   :-*
12% bodyfat is chubby  ???  Out of shape for me is anything over 9%. Don't tell me you got the impression I was fat when I said out of shape, lmao, loser.

I am stage marshelling a big show this weekend coming I am sure you can dig up a picture of me on stage, after every show, youtube video's go up like crazy, just a hint cause I know you have read through my entire post history and have scrounged around pics desperately