Author Topic: "F*** YOU TYRANTS!" - Revolution on Convention Floor  (Read 4200 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
No.  NY GOP is riddled with corruption and really disgusting people.   I once tried to get involved but was so turned off by the insiders i now am involved only w the Westchester County Tea Party and do voter fraud monitoring for the RNC every 4 years for the presidential races.  

It's not just the NY GOP - state and local GOPs (and consequently the national GOP) are all riddled with corrupt Party Insiders. You and your Tea Party need to get involved at the grassroots level and boot out all of your local and then state Party Leaders. Real change begins at the grassroots level. See if you have an active Campaign for Liberty chapter in NY - I know that the Campaign for Liberty is leading the fight against the GOP Establishment here in Michigan.

Here in MI the rules are a little different. We might not have enough delegates this year to boot all of the Party Insiders out on their asses, but I think by 2016 we could realistically accomplish that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "F*** YOU TYRANTS!" - Revolution on Convention Floor
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 12:26:47 PM »
I agree with this comment:  "The battle is being cast by some observers as a narrow fight between Ron Paul advocates and the rest of the party."  

Also, they ought to change the rules that make it more difficult for a delegate to vote in direct conflict with the primary results.  A delegate voting for a candidate who was trounced in the primary disenfranchises the voters who supported the winner.  

See I agree with that.  

Ron Paul did not win one single major state and got the least votes yet somehow all of those who voted for everyone else are going to get disenfranchised?  

The rules are very strange, and what we have now does not work for sure.  I definately don't like this open primary business though.    

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »
I agree with this comment:  "The battle is being cast by some observers as a narrow fight between Ron Paul advocates and the rest of the party."  

Also, they ought to change the rules that make it more difficult for a delegate to vote in direct conflict with the primary results.  A delegate voting for a candidate who was trounced in the primary disenfranchises the voters who supported the winner.  

TRANSLATION: Let's make it easier for Democrats to cross-over and mess with our process like they did here in Michigan by supporting Santorum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 12:29:41 PM »
TRANSLATION: Let's make it easier for Democrats to cross-over and mess with our process like they did here in Michigan by supporting Santorum.

Same w Akin in Missuri.  McCaskill did her own operation chaos and got that nut over the line in the primary. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
Top-Down, Bottom-Up Despotism at RNC
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
This attempt by Romney's pseudo-Republicans, to instill centralized control should be the "last straw." It should be overwhelmingly voted down on the floor, but that should only be the start. It is party-based dictatorship through controlled committee, which is exactly how Marxist nations are run. Crony "capitalists" or not, these despots have been caught politically red-handed, despite the GOP-skin gloves.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/williams/120828

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »
if these rules pass - you can ensure there will never be another candidate again who isn't annointed, big business, the de facto choice.

Whoever has the most money will win every time now.  Whoever is chosen by the establishment will win every time now.

You'll never again see a true conservative in the race.  You'll see Romney and Huntsmann each spending $50 mil in 4 states - and the race being over at that point.

Rush limbaugh is outraged about this - and he's right.  It'll ensure it's a Romney every time.  No more reagans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 12:54:31 PM »
See I agree with that.  

Ron Paul did not win one single major state and got the least votes yet somehow all of those who voted for everyone else are going to get disenfranchised?  

The rules are very strange, and what we have now does not work for sure.  I definately don't like this open primary business though.    

I agree, although I'm ok with open primaries.  There is the danger that one party can try and influence the other party's outcome, but that's what elections are all about.  It also allows independents to have more of a say in primaries, which is a good thing. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »

The translation is in the next sentence:  "A delegate voting for a candidate who was trounced in the primary disenfranchises the voters who supported the winner." 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2012, 02:16:21 PM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:51 AM »
****UPDATE****

PARTY ESTABLISHMENT ELITES GO FOR POWER GRAB AND OVERRULE "NAYS" IN VOICE VOTE:

________________________ __________

A minor revolt broke out on the floor of the Republican Party's presidential convention Tuesday afternoon and evening. Ron Paul delegates from several states erupted into protest over a controversial change to the party's rules to block future insurgencies mounted by outside candidates like their hero. Paul supporters also freaked out over the convention's refusal to recognize about two dozen Paul delegates and for refusing to treat Paul like a serious candidate for the nomination.

During the roll call of the states, the Paulites were irate, screaming at the podium, as convention secretary Kim Reynolds declined to read out the delegate votes for any candidate other than Romney. "The Republican Party is so afraid of Ron Paul that they won't repeat his name," shouted Jim Ayala, a Nevada delegate and Paul supporter wearing an Oath Keepers T-shirt.

Minutes earlier, the Paulites were enraged when the convention adopted the new set of rules on a voice vote during which the Paul backers out-shouted the other delegates. One Nevada delegate and Paul supporter, Mark Carducci, thrust two middle fingers into the air toward RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), screaming "Fuck you, tyrants!" (That's him in the above picture.)

Read more: http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/ron-paul-supporters-rebel-convention-floor-fuck-you-tyrants

Now this is an republican i like and can relate to:)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2012, 07:06:00 AM »
Yeah that's the way to get taken seriously. 

Wow just wow.

Freedom doesnt mean shit to some people anymore.

BB is getting fucked with a smile.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 07:06:56 AM »
Save yourself the time.  You absolutely cannot reason with this childish neoconservative troll.

+1000