Author Topic: who can beat my godlike abs???!?!?!  (Read 11759 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Re: who can beat my godlike abs???!?!?!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 09:08:54 PM »
I could punch you in the nose, but that's about it.
I have a god damn big nose. Even when I was a pretty chubby younger, I was more self conscious about that lol.  Thank god my head grew too and makes it look some what normal..insert "YOU ARE ON 87ius OF GH A DAY U FUCKING FILT" comment

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2012, 09:10:34 PM »
I have a god damn big nose. Even when I was a pretty chubby younger, I was more self conscious about that lol.  Thank god my head grew too and makes it look some what normal..insert "YOU ARE ON 87ius OF GH A DAY U FUCKING FILT" comment

I'm just jealous, and unlike these tiny-tits I can admit it.

Carry on my good man!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2012, 09:17:47 PM »
lol I'll get labeled as an abuser for anything I write. so its all good. I take my health seriously, well as seriously as a bodybuilder can lol.  Now that I am done with school, this will be my last show for awhile.. I need to focus on real world shit.
Do your parents know they support your drug habit? Also, I am not against drugs, i'm just against these achievements you seem to need to boast about that are the result of using drugs.
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
30 ius minimum. I actually took the pic because I thought my ab vascularity would look insane in it.. it didn't show up at all in the pic.. horrible fail and delusion
eh, only if I am feeling lazy.. I will do intervals on my recumbnant bike at home at one of the higher levels and the stepper or arc trainer for the majority of my cardio.. My cardio sessions say I burn about 700/cals an hour.. which isn't the most accurate thing in the world but just gives u an idea. I don't go ape shit, but I go pretty hard the majority of the time. Sometimes though it is hard to get the energy to bust my ass.

30 ius?   :o   I believe it. Whats the tren dosage like btw
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 09:27:49 PM »
Abs look great. But you got some serious ab splitting going on. When that shit starts happening, Palumboism is right around the corner.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Do your parents know they support your drug habit? Also, I am not against drugs, i'm just against these achievements you seem to need to boast about that are the result of using drugs.
I paid for my own schooling, well I should say loans helped me pay for school lol. I've supported myself since I was 18. I love my parents dearly, but they really couldn't support me if they wanted to. I lived at home for one year in the last 6 years.. I paid for all my own food, etc.. I only got a break on rent which was nice starting grad school. I worked throughout school, so they never supported  persay.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2012, 09:30:58 PM »
30 ius?   :o   I believe it. Whats the tren dosage like btw
lmao.. I wish I had the money for that. That would be fun. Not what you would expect. Tren makes me kinda screwed up so I definitely stay on the low end ..350  /week. I will either break out, get high blood pressure, or screwy sex drive when I go higher.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2012, 09:39:42 PM »
What is your main exercise?
My best lifts ever were deadlifts 600x6, squats 585x5, incline 365x6.

I have videos of me deadlifting 600x4.5 two years ago and squats 545x8 last year.

I will say this though.. I trained the wrong way before. I trained like a jack ass and wannabe power lifter, not like a bodybuilder. Yea my lifts were strong as shit, but it did little for me muscle wise. I started using John Meadow's training program and focused 100% on form and higher reps/volume and I grew a lot more, yet was far from my strongest. I am still pretty strong, I am very close to my show so I am a weak bitch lol. I am somewhat proud of doing 405x10 on squats at the end of my leg workout this saturday two weeks out. It was a freak thing though. I only planned on doing 315, then they were taking pics to advertise for the gym lol, so I was a meathead and upped the weight.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2012, 09:43:09 PM »
The haters are unreal,prob a bunch of 150lb SMM. Dude you look great, keep it up. Would love to see the diet and stack in detail, thanks good luck at ur show btw

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2012, 09:49:49 PM »
The haters are unreal,prob a bunch of 150lb SMM. Dude you look great, keep it up. Would love to see the diet and stack in detail, thanks good luck at ur show btw
lol the stack is the secret potion :D, jk.. everything is very basic, nothing mind blowing.. I think the thing that helped me the most this offseason was just plan out not giving a shit most of the time.. relaxing from training, supplements, diet, etc a few months before starting to prep helped me grow into a show.. I am guess this is how the pros do it. I only dropped 16 lbs this whole prep.

My diet is boring.. on lifting days:
meal 1: 4 pieces ezekial bread, 4 whole eggs, 1 cup egg whites
train:
meal 2: 3 scoops trutein pwo, 2 tbspn smart balance pb, 3 cups mixed berries
meal 3: 1lb grass fed beef raw and veggies, add in 1 cup of rice on back and leg day
meal 4: 3 scoops trutein, 2 tbspn smart balance
meal 5: 12 ounces chicken, 1 ounce almonds, veggies

sometimes I will have a meal 6 of trutein and smart balance pb.. This is usually only if im dying or for some reason up much longer than normal.

cardio only days I only have the fruit as the carbs.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2012, 09:49:55 PM »
My best lifts ever were deadlifts 600x6, squats 585x5, incline 365x6.

I have videos of me deadlifting 600x4.5 two years ago and squats 545x8 last year.

I will say this though.. I trained the wrong way before. I trained like a jack ass and wannabe power lifter, not like a bodybuilder. Yea my lifts were strong as shit, but it did little for me muscle wise. I started using John Meadow's training program and focused 100% on form and higher reps/volume and I grew a lot more, yet was far from my strongest. I am still pretty strong, I am very close to my show so I am a weak bitch lol. I am somewhat proud of doing 405x10 on squats at the end of my leg workout this saturday two weeks out. It was a freak thing though. I only planned on doing 315, then they were taking pics to advertise for the gym lol, so I was a meathead and upped the weight.

brother, how many pounds of lean body mass would you attribute to the meadows method, beyond what you had attained as a "jack ass and wannabe power lifter"?

godspeed

ps im drunk

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 09:51:04 PM »
I love how you wrote "ps im drunk" in another thread as well :)

haha it's a rare occurrence, and excellent for hoe attainment as well.  i've almost committed some serious actions which would affect my sober self, pray that i don't in the following hour or two. :D

i shamefully admit the above post caused me many depressions of the "backspace" key lolololol!

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 09:52:53 PM »
brother, how many pounds of lean body mass would you attribute to the meadows method, beyond what you had attained as a "jack ass and wannabe power lifter"?

godspeed

ps im drunk
hahaba love the drunk ending

eh, it is hard to say exactly. I did things quite a bit differently this year and did my own prep. I used his techniques often, but only for the last 5-6 months I have religiously used it. I think I could attribute at least 5-7lbs from that. My last show I was about 195-197 on stage in July of last year.. this year I will be about 215. It is kind of crazy because I did a lot of traveling and worked more and kinda strayed off the FULL TIME bodybuilding lifestyle during the offseason, but it helped rest my body when i kicked things up big time.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2012, 09:59:01 PM »
hahaba love the drunk ending

eh, it is hard to say exactly. I did things quite a bit differently this year and did my own prep. I used his techniques often, but only for the last 5-6 months I have religiously used it. I think I could attribute at least 5-7lbs from that. My last show I was about 195-197 on stage in July of last year.. this year I will be about 215. It is kind of crazy because I did a lot of traveling and worked more and kinda strayed off the FULL TIME bodybuilding lifestyle during the offseason, but it helped rest my body when i kicked things up big time.

thank you, this post could be significant in the ultimate history of bodybuilding.  you are okay in my eyes, brother.

i'm fucked up.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2012, 10:13:24 PM »
thank you, this post could be significant in the ultimate history of bodybuilding.  you are okay in my eyes, brother.

i'm fucked up.
hahaha I try man..

Matt, you look insane! Keep it up, keep your health, and good luck in the workforce.
Thank you!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »

i'm fucked up.

LOL you ARE drunk hungh?  (me too)

io856

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2012, 10:51:41 PM »
What matters in bodybuilding is the big lean muscle. There's always table tennis for those who can't handle it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2012, 10:51:50 PM »
LOL you ARE drunk hungh?  (me too)

LOL!

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
Nice gyno you overcompensating loser.

what kind of pathetic adult uses that much drugs to look like that.

Go get help

And no I am not a "hater", you're just a fucking loser

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2012, 11:48:47 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2012, 01:56:16 AM »
Rock hard chiselled abs there Matty.  Looking great!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2012, 02:19:12 AM »
I can't believe soem of the members on a board that's hardcore into bb'ing are writing some of these comments.. just shaking my head in disbelief.. Uberman should chime in too, to put and icing on the cake..

Regarding physique - midsection should be tighter (as in "less wide"), but otherwise - shredded.. I'm very lean naturally, but it's still hard for me to be on a diet for an extended period of time.. Respect for going at it for 14weeks.. Hope you'll rerach your goals, whatever they may be, best of luck..

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2012, 02:20:25 AM »
Ok. Gotta admit your body is decent. But there is a question. How much money did you spend for gh? Do you have a plan to be a pro?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2012, 02:42:22 AM »
p.s. - for "overcompensating" comments. Well damn me, but not everyone can be tall or good looking or smart, or fluent, or whatever else some of us inherit with our genes (seems like some of you are very "proud" of that, like you've had to put a hell lot of effort to get that) so yes - people try to compensate, some ugly fella will try to earn as much money as he can, some shorter fella may get jacked (to "stand out", which is important in nature) some fool may try to impress with his cars and wealth (as his personality and intelligence lacks), everyone tries to use the cards they got in a best way possible, and after all - this is a bodybuilding board, so shut the fuck up you damn hating losers.

Meltdown accomplished.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 03:21:41 AM »
Another insulin filled midget with insecurities. You are not impressive at all with that turtle belly.

is gh also a cause of the turtle belly?

we all know that 15 said no, but IMO he said no coz it would have caused him a loss in $$$$