Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 03:36:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who can beat my godlike abs???!?!?!  (Read 4943 times)
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:53:29 PM »

Picture taken post: candy bars, Cereal, ben and jerrys greek yogurt, calzone, and sub
Report to moderator   Logged
Twaddle
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:00:58 PM »

Looking good bro seph.  Too bad you can't do anything about those clubbed fingers.  Good luck with your kidneys.   Shocked
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »

What's your drug bill per year?

Pure Alpha
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »

Looking good bro seph.  Too bad you can't do anything about those clubbed fingers.  Good luck with your kidneys.   Shocked
I actually got bloodwork before prep, and everything was perfect.. my total cholesterol was almost too low lol, but good was perfect. However, god only knows what they are like now lol.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 08:10:30 PM »

What's your drug bill per year?
Let me check my bodybuilding.com order history for you man.
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 08:12:47 PM »

More lying FILT! Shocked

Roll Eyes

Pure Alpha
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 08:13:23 PM »

good build matty,,,

$
Nick Toscani
Competitors
Getbig II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 08:18:46 PM »

Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 08:27:15 PM »

More lying FILT! Shocked

Roll Eyes
LOL, come on now.. I am usually pretty honest about everything. If you messaged me I would go into more detail.. I usually have learned to be pretty discrete on public forums, especially since it would take about 2.3 seconds to figure out my real name.
good build matty,,,
thank you!

I hate to say it, but that would look like me if I was a girl. I would be so fat too or anorexic lol.
Schmoff
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 08:30:13 PM »

your daddy must be so proud of your injecting yourself with drugs
Nick Toscani
Competitors
Getbig II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:30:25 PM »

Lol just jashin'..nice build brah
Theoak*
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »

Another insulin filled midget with insecurities. You are not impressive at all with that turtle belly.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 08:42:22 PM »

your daddy must be so proud of your injecting yourself with drugs
Jay is proud of me.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »

Lol just jashin'..nice build brah
thanks brah
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 08:45:23 PM »

Another insulin filled midget with insecurities. You are not impressive at all with that turtle belly.
dude I haven't touched insulin in a VERY long time like over a year and even though I barely ever used it lol.. hated how I felt. I'm 5'8, so I am close to a midget but not full on yet.. too tall for 212s, too short for a normal life

Did you not see what I just ate?? I can't even breath right now. I have been dieting for 14 weeks, so my stomach can't hold shit. of course I am distended.
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 08:48:11 PM »

Picture taken post: candy bars, Cereal, ben and jerrys greek yogurt, calzone, and sub

It's one thing to post a pic and predict the sarcastic comments coming up. But it's another stating "candy bars, calzone" etc. as if it's a medal of honor. That right there contradicts yourself as a drug user. Because if you was natural it'd be more of a strict diet to get credited for.

#
cephissus
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 08:52:24 PM »

lol now this is a post i can appreciate
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »

You have to love the statements, "I just got my blood work done and everything was great."

They seem to forget that just because things look good in the short-term, it doesn't mean they will look good for the long-term.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »

It's one thing to post a pic and predict the sarcastic comments coming up. But it's another stating "candy bars, calzone" etc. as if it's a medal of honor. That right there contradicts yourself as a drug user. Because if you was natural it'd be more of a strict diet to get credited for.
Bro this was my only cheat meal in three weeks lol. I've been on very low carbs and doing an hour of cardio every single day. I also upped my training to 6x a week from 4x to help increase fatloss a bit. I feel like I'm dying 95% of the time. I have a big interview tomorrow, so I need to "refeed" lol. My show is in 10 days. I will be back to 75 grams of carbs a day for the next week and an hour of cardio. My  getting shredded genetics are shitty.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 08:57:29 PM »

You have to love the statements, "I just got my blood work done and everything was great."

They seem to forget that just because things look good in the short-term, it doesn't mean they will look good for the long-term.
lol I'll get labeled as an abuser for anything I write. so its all good. I take my health seriously, well as seriously as a bodybuilder can lol.  Now that I am done with school, this will be my last show for awhile.. I need to focus on real world shit.
Nomad
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »

epic "balloon" look. How much gh a day?

all drugs - TPPIIP
cephissus
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 08:59:37 PM »

Bro this was my only cheat meal in three weeks lol. I've been on very low carbs and doing an hour of cardio every single day. I also upped my training to 6x a week from 4x to help increase fatloss a bit. I feel like I'm dying 95% of the time. I have a big interview tomorrow, so I need to "refeed" lol. My show is in 10 days. I will be back to 75 grams of carbs a day for the next week and an hour of cardio. My  getting shredded genetics are shitty.

brother, what do you mean by "an hour of cardio"?  3.4 mph on the treadmill?  no hate, i'm curious.  you are a hero for us getbiggers, godspeed.

ps im drunk
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 09:03:36 PM »

epic "balloon" look. How much gh a day?
30 ius minimum. I actually took the pic because I thought my ab vascularity would look insane in it.. it didn't show up at all in the pic.. horrible fail and delusion

brother, what do you mean by "an hour of cardio"?  3.4 mph on the treadmill?  no hate, i'm curious.  you are a hero for us getbiggers, godspeed.

ps im drunk
eh, only if I am feeling lazy.. I will do intervals on my recumbnant bike at home at one of the higher levels and the stepper or arc trainer for the majority of my cardio.. My cardio sessions say I burn about 700/cals an hour.. which isn't the most accurate thing in the world but just gives u an idea. I don't go ape shit, but I go pretty hard the majority of the time. Sometimes though it is hard to get the energy to bust my ass.
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:04:53 PM »

ps im drunk

I love how you wrote "ps im drunk" in another thread as well Smiley
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

"Big" Roger F. Neegars

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 09:06:56 PM »

I could punch you in the nose, but that's about it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!