Author Topic: I'm speechless. no words for this.  (Read 15071 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: I'm speechless. no words for this.
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
Yeah whatever Andre - the community will rally for these animals and you know it.  

YOu know what's even worse? The ACLU & white guilt liberals who will side with them ( think of dr. chimps here) and think of excuses of why thy need rehabilitation  instead of harsh punishment.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »
OF course, you reverted back to shifting the blame to the white pervs like Sandusky.

The diff is NO BODY blamed Sandusky's victims! But....
per one of the articles above you actually ( as disgusting as it is) have some of the black obese family members
of these vile molesters pinning the guilt on the little girl. Unreal. only a negro could think of such a filt act.

they are vile molesters thats for sure....but you don't realize you are being manipulated by a guy who pretends to be a lawyer, spends hours a day on here while living in his mother;s basement obsessing about Obama and then mentions Obama in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him...

and you get on me???.........just........... ......wow

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 08:21:44 AM »
Shit is fucked up, she will never be right. And come on, Diablo, at 11 she has no concept of what she's doing, don't blame her for "going" to these guys. And, if that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me if she had been molested before.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 08:22:18 AM »
they are vile molesters thats for sure....but you don't realize you are being manipulated by a guy who pretends to be a lawyer, spends hours a day on here while living in his mother;s basement obsessing about Obama and then mentions Obama in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him...

I guess one little thing to take away from this is obama has 14 less votes in november . 

the trainer

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 08:24:38 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195367/Eric-McGowen-trial-Girl-13-gang-raped-20-men-cries-shes-shown-video-horrific-attack-court.html?ICO=most_read_module

Unreal.  Send these savages into Africa into a cage w lions.

They are not africans they where born in america and they are a product of american society.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2012, 08:25:18 AM »
They are not africans they where born in america and they are a product of american society.

Fine - lets send them into Alaska in a cage w grizzlies 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2012, 08:26:10 AM »

I'm not being manipulated one bit. I live in a predominately black community and those savages run amok. I witness it every day.
They can't drive, they have attitudes, they are extremely loud, they litter, they lower property value (we haven't even gotten to the law breaking yet)

And 95% of blacks will vote for, support or endorse another black person over a white simply because they are black. That was the reference 3333 made about Obama. And you know it's true.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:29 AM »
Makes me sick to be a member of this human species.

These males need to be stood in front of a wall and executed.

On a side note, I am SICK TO HIGH HELL of all this ghetto culture nonsense that seems to have infiltrated every aspect of contemporary pop culture. We need to violently reject this devolving trend and demand a higher standard from youth.

Without doubt, hip-hop and rap have been the worst musical/lifestyle trend to have ever spawned. Everything about it fuels an ever-devolving race of human. 
Thank you!  I've been saying the same thing for a long time actually.  Why these thugz, with a z, are given a pass and even idolized is beyond me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:42 AM »
Shit is fucked up, she will never be right. And come on, Diablo, at 11 she has no concept of what she's doing, don't blame her for "going" to these guys. And, if that's the case, it wouldn't surprise me if she had been molested before.

agree shit is fucked up, but at first I thought they captured her and gangbanged her in alley.  Not that she was going to them time after time. You'd think after the first time it would have ended but she kept going back for 3 months. 

One thing for sure.  There is going to be a mexican - black gang ware in Cleveland now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012, 08:35:50 AM »
I'm not being manipulated one bit. I live in a predominately black community and those savages run amok. I witness it every day.
They can't drive, they have attitudes, they are extremely loud, they litter, they lower property value (we haven't even gotten to the law breaking yet)

And 95% of blacks will vote for, support or endorse another black person over a white simply because they are black. That was the reference 3333 made about Obama. And you know it's true.

I live in the Bronx, tell me about it. 

I always say - those who claim to be the "most tolerant" typically live the farthest away from the ghetto culture.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 08:38:10 AM »
I live in the Bronx, tell me about it.  

I always say - those who claim to be the "most tolerant" typically live the farthest away from the ghetto culture.

sheesh ain't that the truth.

Are you planning to move from Bronx? I sure as hell wanna move outta my city soon.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2012, 08:43:49 AM »
obama is not a rapist

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »

again...wow............. ......................an d whites haven't been voting for whites over others for years and years?.....and the chinese vote for the chinese...and hispanics vote for his[panics....and jews vote for jews......what you are saying is not news and is the American way....unfortunately

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2012, 08:52:27 AM »
wait a minute, this is that girl who knowing went and had sex with these guys?
Now, I know that she is 11, so there are statutes about underage vitims----but it seems like it was not a "kidnap her against her own will" and rape her....
Due to the fact that we cannot see the victim, we have no knowledge of  if she looked older than she did.

Another case of dumb black men and their lower standards in having sex. They get what they deserve, which is time...
This.
According to the article, she was laughing and smiling in the video, having anal sex, and had sex at the trailer multiple times but was not held against her will...
I smell something fishy here... Wrong, yes... but there is more to this story than blatant rape. JMHO.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »
This.
According to the article, she was laughing and smiling in the video, having anal sex, and had sex at the trailer multiple times but was not held against her will...
I smell something fishy here... Wrong, yes... but there is more to this story than blatant rape. JMHO.

definitely wrong and these guys should be locked up period.....whether it was consensual or not.....but 3333 presented this in the worst possible way because he has an agenda in his own mind....the truth is a little bit harder in real life sometimes....

good job

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »
definitely wrong and these guys should be locked up period.....whether it was consensual or not.....but 3333 presented this in the worst possible way because he has an agenda in his own mind....the truth is a little bit harder in real life sometimes....

good job

LOL!!!!!

11 y/o knows what she is doing and its less bad that these beasts cant control themselves? 

T Y P I C A L

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2012, 08:56:48 AM »
again...wow...................................and whites haven't been voting for whites over others for years and years?.....and the chinese vote for the chinese...and hispanics vote for his[panics....and jews vote for jews......what you are saying is not news and is the American way....unfortunately

What % of whites do you think voted for Obama>?

Me thinks you're not too smart andreizdaman. :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »
This.

No way dude, and 11 year old has no clue what she is doing. If by more to this story, you are insinuating she's been molested which lead to her "promiscuous" behavior, then I'd agree, but to say its even partially on her is wrong.

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2012, 09:26:52 AM »
This.
Yes she lied about her age she said she was 12 and half year of age not 11. ::)

Anyhow kids that are molested can enjoy it just as much as they hate it, that`s the main part of why it fucks people up so severely. It`s not just rape, it`s rape they had no control over, I had a friend this happened to they thought it was normal until they were about 15. People think of child molestation in simplistic terms, it`s not simple and spans into everything.

Anyhow if 20 white guys rape a black girl  I`m sure the apes would be cool .... In fact blacks seem to riot when a known drug addict is ruffed up by cops. Can`t imagine how ratarded they`d get when it was an actual victim.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 09:39:46 AM »
No way dude, and 11 year old has no clue what she is doing. If by more to this story, you are insinuating she's been molested which lead to her "promiscuous" behavior, then I'd agree, but to say its even partially on her is wrong.
Something is off somewhere in her childhood. I never said the behavior of the men is excusable - it isn't. But its not like this girl was drug to a trailer, tied up and forcibly raped over and over for months on end, which is the narrative everyone is trying to turn this into.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 09:56:55 AM »
Wait a sec.  Reading the story this happened a few times over months.  Doesn't sound like she was raped but went to these monkeys each time.  Sounds more like a little slutty girl.  Story doesn't add up.

WTF is wrong with you?? A slutty little girl??? She was 11 at the time.

Here's the deal, she was a hispanic girl in an overwhelming black school. Most likely she was harassed constantly and went along with it because of fear or because nobody removed her from the situation. But even if she did, adult males should not take advantage of the situation regardless if she was the biggest slut on the planet!!

That same argument of yours could be made in the case of the Sandusky victims. Why did they go along with it? They were slutty because they did not accuse him of rape.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »
WTF is wrong with you?? A slutty little girl??? She was 11 at the time.

Here's the deal, she was a hispanic girl in an overwhelming black school. Most likely she was harassed constantly and went along with it because of fear or because nobody removed her from the situation. But even if she did, adult males should not take advantage of the situation regardless if she was the biggest slut on the planet!!

That same argument of yours could be made in the case of the Sandusky victims. Why did they go along with it? They were slutty because they did not accuse him of rape.

Da Peeps will do ANYTHING to explain away crimes and animalistic behavior when its one of their own. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »
When I was in sixth grade, a new chick moved to town. We were hanging around my buddies house and she was talking about how she'd slept with 36 guys, and this was summer between 6th and 7th grade!  Anyway, she got pregnant in 7th grade, had an abortion and wasn't around in the 8th grade. She came back freshman year of high school, got pregnant and had the kid in 10th grade. Anyway, the year she wasn't in school in 8th grade, me and a few buddies would literally line up and finger bang this chick and suck her tits. One of my buddies hit and we watched and a few other guys I know hit too. Anyway, as an adult, you look back and realize this chick was damaged, and was probably molested prior to all of this, which was why she did what she did. But, that doesn't excuse the face that dudes in their 20's were banging her. She didn't have any idea it was wrong. I actually saw her at my ten year reunion a couple years ago, and she seems to be doing fine now, but what a fucked up childhood she lead.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 10:45:08 AM »
and where should we send all the white pedophiles who rape little boys and girls everyday???..since you automatically assume every black that commits a crime belongs in Africa?

Prison?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »
Goddamn motherfucking piece of shit animals.  If ever there was a reason to bring back public hangings, it's this.  Fuck all this PC lawyering up shit, this trial should last no more than 30 minutes followed by them being hung in town square.  Animals like this do not deserve another breath.  Fuck that article got me mad!!   >:(
THIS!!!!!