Author Topic: I'm speechless. no words for this.  (Read 15218 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm speechless. no words for this.
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »
again...wow...................................and whites haven't been voting for whites over others for years and years?.....and the chinese vote for the chinese...and hispanics vote for his[panics....and jews vote for jews......what you are saying is not news and is the American way....unfortunately
If that was the case Obama would only get 12% votes since blacks only make up 12% of the population. There is another 40-50% voting for him. Unless the voting numbers are bogus (which they probably are). I see stupid whites in their cars with Obama stickers all the time!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2012, 11:07:27 AM »
If that was the case Obama would only get 12% votes since blacks only make up 12% of the population. There is another 40-50% voting for him. Unless the voting numbers are bogus (which they probably are). I see stupid whites in their cars with Obama stickers all the time!

I always like the panzi ass libs in the prius w the bumper stickers.  Bunch of punks 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
and where should we send all the white pedophiles who rape little boys and girls everyday???..since you automatically assume every black that commits a crime belongs in Africa?

Shut the fuck up.   You can't even bring yourself to condemn the act. 
A

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2012, 11:28:28 AM »
Makes me sick to be a member of this human species.

These males need to be stood in front of a wall and executed.

On a side note, I am SICK TO HIGH HELL of all this ghetto culture nonsense that seems to have infiltrated every aspect of contemporary pop culture. We need to violently reject this devolving trend and demand a higher standard from youth.

Without doubt, hip-hop and rap have been the worst musical/lifestyle trend to have ever spawned. Everything about it fuels an ever-devolving race of human. 

While I agree with your idea regarding dealing with these animals (they deserve death)...

...really, you think rap music is to blame? You know your grandparents said the same thing about Elvis Presley and his girating hips, and how that would be the ruin of us all. Music is a mirror to the cultural norms and mores that exist. It helps compartmentalize them, but it doesn't define them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
Funny they always rape white or lighter skinned women, but not women of their own kind.  Does this imply they consider white women as not having the same rights as their women? Does this imply they might be racists, might it imply they consider white people as a second hand race that s only here to work to feed them and give them their girls so they can rape them? And at the same time they all wish they were whites and could get white women.
 ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2012, 12:00:10 PM »
Funny they always rape white or lighter skinned women, but not women of their own kind.  Does this imply they consider white women as not having the same rights as their women? Does this imply they might be racists, might it imply they consider white people as a second hand race that only here to work to feed them and give them their girls so they can rape them? And at the same time they all wish they were whites and could get white women.

Good post

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2012, 12:08:03 PM »
Funny they always rape white or lighter skinned women, but not women of their own kind.  Does this imply they consider white women as not having the same rights as their women? Does this imply they might be racists, might it imply they consider white people as a second hand race that s only here to work to feed them and give them their girls so they can rape them? And at the same time they all wish they were whites and could get white women.

a gay white italian-american fella in NYC told me that jewish men view all non-jewish women as animals and therefore they can use them in any way they feel like since they are not as "human" as they are

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2012, 12:14:10 PM »
While I agree with your idea regarding dealing with these animals (they deserve death)...

...really, you think rap music is to blame? You know your grandparents said the same thing about Elvis Presley and his girating hips, and how that would be the ruin of us all. Music is a mirror to the cultural norms and mores that exist. It helps compartmentalize them, but it doesn't define them.

No, this is why I say, "on a side note". However, that the one wanker says something like, "beat that ho!" in the video tells me these scabs are hippity-hoppers and likely less than awesome members of society. 

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
AP is just reporting conviction of one of the defendants in first trail of this horrific act

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2012, 12:18:39 PM »
When I was in sixth grade, a new chick moved to town. We were hanging around my buddies house and she was talking about how she'd slept with 36 guys, and this was summer between 6th and 7th grade!  Anyway, she got pregnant in 7th grade, had an abortion and wasn't around in the 8th grade. She came back freshman year of high school, got pregnant and had the kid in 10th grade. Anyway, the year she wasn't in school in 8th grade, me and a few buddies would literally line up and finger bang this chick and suck her tits. One of my buddies hit and we watched and a few other guys I know hit too. Anyway, as an adult, you look back and realize this chick was damaged, and was probably molested prior to all of this, which was why she did what she did. But, that doesn't excuse the face that dudes in their 20's were banging her. She didn't have any idea it was wrong. I actually saw her at my ten year reunion a couple years ago, and she seems to be doing fine now, but what a fucked up childhood she lead.

Inspiring story.  :'(

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
and where should we send all the white pedophiles who rape little boys and girls everyday???..since you automatically assume every black that commits a crime belongs in Africa?

South Africa?
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2012, 12:26:25 PM »
Lots of kids are fucked up.  I knew this family and they had a daughter who was 11 or 12.  She was tall for her age and was developing early.  She was always acting like a little slut but I never thought anything of it.

One night my buddy and I were out slinging coke to the whores and I see this girl dressed like a typical hooker turning tricks then a car pulled over and she got in.  I was fucking shocked.  She knew damn well what she was doing.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
Hopefully each and one of these sub-animal lifeforms will get what's coming to them in prison. A hispanic gang will get them.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »
What kind of fucking idiot makes this a race thing.

people who do bad shit should get punished. How is race even a fucking issue here? I would be safe in assuming that the racists on this board have a combined IQ of a carrot..........but that would be an insult to carrots everywhere. Fucking retards.  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2012, 12:43:51 PM »

people who do bad shit should get punished. How is race even a fucking issue here? I would be safe in assuming that the racists on this board have a combined IQ of a carrot..........but that would be an insult to carrots everywhere. Fucking retards.  ;D

I think it might be because Negro's have a very alarming propensity towards committing rape and violent crime, far higher than any other race?
Trans Milkshake.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2012, 01:04:55 PM »

people who do bad shit should get punished. How is race even a fucking issue here? I would be safe in assuming that the racists on this board have a combined IQ of a carrot..........but that would be an insult to carrots everywhere. Fucking retards.  ;D
not all colored people are scum. Just 9 out of 10. And that's a fact, you cock gobbler. You do the maths.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2012, 01:09:48 PM »
Inspiring story.  :'(

I know it's not directed towards me but the post, but yeah, this world sucks at times.

oldman

• Getbig III
Re: I'm speechless. no words for this. UPDATE!!!
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2012, 01:15:40 PM »
LIBERTY, Texas (AP) — Testimony resumed Thursday with the defendant a no-show in the first trial over the alleged repeated sexual assault of a young girl by men and boys from her small Texas community.

Eric McGowen, who was out on $35,000 bail, disappeared during a break in proceedings, Wednesday, which was the trial's first day. He is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and faces up to life in prison if convicted.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2012, 01:31:53 PM »
LIBERTY, Texas (AP) — Testimony resumed Thursday with the defendant a no-show in the first trial over the alleged repeated sexual assault of a young girl by men and boys from her small Texas community.

Eric McGowen, who was out on $35,000 bail, disappeared during a break in proceedings, Wednesday, which was the trial's first day. He is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and faces up to life in prison if convicted.

How in the world was his bail set only at $35K? He took everything away from an innocent child. There should be no bail. What a colossal joke. And this is in Texas...I kind of expected more from the Lone Star State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2012, 01:33:41 PM »
How in the world was his bail set only at $35K? He took everything away from an innocent child. There should be no bail. What a colossal joke. And this is in Texas...I kind of expected more from the Lone Star State.

Maybe some of the good ole boys will hunt him down and shoot on site. 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2012, 01:34:05 PM »
No, this is why I say, "on a side note". However, that the one wanker says something like, "beat that ho!" in the video tells me these scabs are hippity-hoppers and likely less than awesome members of society. 

You know, I didn't watch the video so I'll take your word for it. I thought about it, but then realized my life would probably be better today if I didn't watch it. I'll just remain blissfully uninformed on this subject. It just makes my heart sad thinking about it. And angry. Angry that a life with promise has been denied a right to grow up and be a child and experience things as a child.

Those animals took away everything she had, and everything she's going to be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »
You know, I didn't watch the video so I'll take your word for it. I thought about it, but then realized my life would probably be better today if I didn't watch it. I'll just remain blissfully uninformed on this subject. It just makes my heart sad thinking about it. And angry. Angry that a life with promise has been denied a right to grow up and be a child and experience things as a child.

Good thing SMM is no longer w us. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2012, 02:57:47 PM »
Same way 94% of blacks worship Obama as their Chaka Zulu.  Race over all else. 
I agree with you on this.  The only reason Obama won the first time was the overwhelming black vote, and the sympathetic white vote.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
Good thing SMM is no longer w us. 

Pedophiles are the manifestation of the purest form of evil one can imagine. Death is too good for them. That said, I think torture to death is appropriate. There's some medieval stuff we could break out on them. Perhaps the Brazen Bull for these 20 scum bags?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2012, 03:38:40 PM »

No, no ... the link only takes you to the news story. The video was presented in court but, hopefully, isn't available to you and me. Some of what is seen is briefly described in the news story.

Trust me, fella, I also don't wanna see any such video!