Author Topic: Paul Ryan Caught in Blatant Lies!!!  (Read 2937 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Paul Ryan Caught in Blatant Lies!!!
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:49:05 PM »
Wow, even FOX News is exposing him!

Is this the start of the end for Romney/Ryan?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Paul Ryan Caught in Blatant Lies!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »

Democrat crybaby article.......

Paul Ryan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Obama>Joe Biden

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 12:52:23 PM »
WHAT?!?!?!??! A politician LIE!!?  :o :o

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »
They are all fucking scum liars

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 12:56:28 PM »
Wrong again Jr. The Janesville plant was scheduled to close under Bush but stayed open. Obama made a speech saying something to the effect that as long as the government was involved it wouldn't close for a 100 year's. That being said it closed on his watch. Another myth debunked.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 12:58:40 PM »

Why did you change your post and remove the link?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 12:59:30 PM »
lol they all scum  but it's funny to see how biased and pro obama so called "journalists" are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 01:01:40 PM »
Politifact Lies About Paul Ryan and the Janesville GM Plant
Stephen Gutowski
Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:25am

Last night Politifact Wisconsin issued one of the least factual and most skewed "fact checks" I've ever seen. Not only do they bend over backwards to provide cover to one of the most impotent promises President Obama ever made, they also simply lie about the key facts they use to label Paul Ryan's claim false. Here is Politifact's ruling:

Ryan said Obama broke his promise to keep a Wisconsin GM plant from closing. But we don't see evidence he explicitly made such a promise -- and more importantly, the Janesville plant shut down before he took office.

We rate Ryan's statement False.

Let's start with what Obama said and see if any reasonable human being who isn't simply shilling for the President could possibly reach the same conclusion as Politifact:

I know that General Motors received some bad news yesterday, and I know how hard your Governor has fought to keep jobs in this plant.  But I also know how much progress you’ve made – how many hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles you’re churning out.  And I believe that if our government is there to support you, and give you the assistance you need to re-tool and make this transition, that this plant will be here for another hundred years.  The question is not whether a clean energy economy is in our future, it’s where it will thrive.  I want it to thrive right here in the United States of America; right here in Wisconsin; and that’s the future I’ll fight for as your President.

So, President Obama went to the Janesville GM plant and told them that if the policies he supports were enacted, the plant would "be here for another hundred years". If a presidential candidate comes to your plant and tells you the execution of his policies will keep it open for another hundred years that's a promise or a guarentee or whatever you want. However, it most certainly isn't meaningless as Politifact would like us all to believe.

And, of course, President Obama's policies were enacted but the Janesville GM plant didn't even survive through all of 2009. Instead, it shut down on April 23rd 2009. Which brings me to the next point. Politifact is just plain lying about when the Jainsville plant closed.

They claim it "effectively" closed in December of 2008. That's simply false. While the SUV line in the plant was shut down in December of 2008 the plant's truck line remained up and running until April 23rd 2009.

There's just no way around that. Throwing in a weasel word like "effectively" doesn't change anything. The simple fact is that closed factories don't build trucks.

So, there you have it. President Obama promised the Janesville GM plant would go on building for a hundred years but even after the government bought GM and Obama came into office the plant shut down. That's the reality of the situation whether the liberals at Politifact like it or not.

http://mrctv.org/blog/politifact-lies-about-paul-ryan-and-janesville-gm-plant

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »
lol they all scum  but it's funny to see how biased and pro obama so called "journalists" are.

The main stream media died in 2008....they are all Obama shills now.

Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper are complete fucking embarassments.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 01:11:31 PM »
Keep the people divisive by separating democrats and repubs and you keep us weak. This is what they want. The more divisive people are, the more powerful politicians are. This is probably why the media makes everything into a race war. Its all controlled from the top.
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »
Keep the people divisive by separating democrats and repubs and you keep us weak. This is what they want. The more divisive people are, the more powerful politicians are. This is probably why the media makes everything into a race war. Its all controlled from the top.
who cares, they cant do much about people who own their own soil and home and are armed, thank God.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 01:15:31 PM »
This paul ryan douche has to be one of the phoniest and most annoyingly smug politicians ive ever seen...at least romney SEEMS convincing and honest when hes speaking..ryan looks like hes playing a movie part of the slimy politician

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
By Matt Hadro | August 30, 2012 | 00:44

A  A
ABC's analysis of Paul Ryan's RNC address included former Democratic operative George Stephanopoulos citing an a-mail from a "top Democrat" slamming the integrity of Paul Ryan's speech.

Stephanopoulos noted "we saw how much this crowd loved it" before immediately adding "I got an e-mail from a top Democrat saying the speech was audacious in its dishonesty." He added in his own words that the speech was "brazen in some of these claims." [Video below the break. Audio here.]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-hadro/2012/08/30/george-stephanopoulos-relays-e-mail-top-democrat-ripping-ryans-speech
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That pretty much says it all about the "media" and the "journalists" covering this election. If it isn't the hosts feverishly taking cues from top democrats for questioning and narrative direction during live air time, its Piers Morgan asking Condi Rice about birthers or it's the over the top racial meme's by Chris Matthews and the other hacks....anything to distract.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012, 03:00:59 PM »
The main stream media died in 2008....they are all Obama shills now.

Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper are complete fucking embarassments.

FOX and drudge are #1 in their categories, and they're certainly ANTI-Obama.

Except they won't go birther, which I think they should.  Drudge flirts with it.  FOX scared of it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »
whats with all the faces ryan makes,it reminds me of the movie zoolander

:D :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 05:37:19 AM »

Since he voted for 2 wars and tax cuts tells his GOP friends to NOT work with the pres on deficit reduction and then blames Obama for the economy its about time somebody put this fuck in his place

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 07:09:26 AM »
whats with all the faces ryan makes,it reminds me of the movie zoolander

:D :D

Thats exactly what i thought when i was watching him speak...the douche almost did a full blue steel at some points.