Author Topic: Coach appreciation thread - Solid Bodybuilder. Quality poster.  (Read 16918 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Challenge to The Coach
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 07:47:15 PM »
Your assumption is that the neeguls turn out in record numbers and vote 94% Obama again.

Lazy fuckers won't get up off their couch and vote twice in a decade.
That doesn`t matter whatsoever.  For instance, even if Obama had no Black vote last election, he would have still won the election.  The same is true for this election.  Its the White Vote that decides the election ultimately.  Romney needs 61 percent of it.  Its a tough number for anyone to overcome and there is no way at this point Romney can reach that number.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:26 PM »
This thread sucks without nude pics of Carmella Bing. Just saying.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 07:50:36 PM »
That doesn`t matter whatsoever.  For instance, even if Obama had no Black vote last election, he would have still won the election.  The same is true for this election.  Its the White Vote that decides the election ultimately.  Romney needs 61 percent of it.  Its a tough number for anyone to overcome and there is no way at this point Romney can reach that number.

Let's revisit it in November. I think conservative, white, working class, middle America will turn out in record numbers and let their dissatisfaction be know.....Romney and the Repubs in a cakewalk.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 07:51:57 PM »
Let's revisit it in November. I think conservative, white, working class, middle America will turn out in record numbers and let their dissatisfaction be know.....Romney and the Repubs in a cakewalk.
Sorry, thats not what the aggregate data suggests:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Romney needs 61 percent of the white vote, meaning he needs to sway White Obama Voters from 2008.  Its not happening. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »

Romney needs 61 percent of the white vote, meaning he needs to sway White Obama Voters from 2008.  Its not happening. 

Romney leads Obama 16% among whites enough to win the election
The Examiner ^ | August 30, 2012 | Sahit Muja
Posted on August 30, 2012 10:26:55 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

All latest election 2012 polls show Mitt Romney lead Obama average 16%. Gallup Romney 55% Obama 38%, CNN Romney 56 vs Obana 40% and NBC and WSJ Romney 55% vs Obama 40%.

The overwhelming majority of voters in The US are white which accounting for 72 percent of all people living in the United States.

Romney and GOP is offering solutions, Romney gain huge support among white voters after Joe Biden (D) playing the race card last week, stating "They'll put y'all in chains".

The speakers at GOP convention last night were terrific. The GOP is taking the high road by talking about the big issues and offering solutions rather than distractions.

The tone and the quality of the GOP convention will be a a stark contrast to the negativity, anger and extremism that will be in display in Charlotte NC next week.

I'm more interested in substance than style. Look where all of his flowery speeches have gotten us? We're worse off than we were four years ago, and are on the verge of a triple dip recession. Keep the pretty speeches and give me action to fixing the problems!.

Obama is all about rhetoric, but has yet to implement anything of substance to improve the economy.

Ryan's speech set forth the clearest distinctions between those who believe in free people and free markets and those who believe in central planning and redistribution.

Unfortunately, after 4 years of the "drip-drip" of leftist propaganda in schools, in the legacy media, and in Washington, all too many of our citizens are being manipulated, and have delegated their powers of reasoning to people they falsely call their "leaders," but who are in fact our "employees."

It's time to call out the left for advancing false narratives...

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
Then leave now asshole. Obama has this sewn up.

Quiet bitch, no one wasn't speaking to you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
I'm not making any predictions yet. All I know is there is an awful lot of dumb motherfu**ers that will still vote for this useless POS because they want free shit. Still haven't heard anyone say why they're going to vote this shithead.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 07:59:08 PM »
I'm not making any predictions yet. All I know is there is an awful lot of dumb motherfu**ers that will still vote for this useless POS because they want free shit. Still haven't heard anyone say why they're going to vote this shithead.

Black racists
Liberal guilt ridden whites
Welfare thugs
LGBT
Govt workers
Communists
leeches
Parasites

That is ghettobamas vote core.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 08:02:33 PM »

http://online.barrons.com/article/SB50001424053111904881404577601263402648558.html?mod=BOL_twm_col

I disagree.....I know you bought into the hope and change bullshit four years ago and you're embarrassed to admit you supported the worst potus in history, but wishful thinking isn't going to stop this Republican landslide.

Chisel it in stone....Romney by a country mile.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 08:03:52 PM »
Black racists
Liberal guilt ridden whites
Welfare thugs
LGBT
Govt workers
Communists
leeches
Parasites

That is ghettobamas vote core.

Constituents...you claim to be a lawyer?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2012, 08:05:16 PM »

LOL

Obama is destroying the RAT party.

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-obama-is-driving-americans-away-from-liberalism-2012-8

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2012, 08:32:19 PM »

Romney leads Obama 16% among whites enough to win the election
The Examiner ^ | August 30, 2012 | Sahit Muja
Posted on August 30, 2012 10:26:55 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

All latest election 2012 polls show Mitt Romney lead Obama average 16%. Gallup Romney 55% Obama 38%, CNN Romney 56 vs Obana 40% and NBC and WSJ Romney 55% vs Obama 40%.

The overwhelming majority of voters in The US are white which accounting for 72 percent of all people living in the United States.

Romney and GOP is offering solutions, Romney gain huge support among white voters after Joe Biden (D) playing the race card last week, stating "They'll put y'all in chains".

The speakers at GOP convention last night were terrific. The GOP is taking the high road by talking about the big issues and offering solutions rather than distractions.

The tone and the quality of the GOP convention will be a a stark contrast to the negativity, anger and extremism that will be in display in Charlotte NC next week.

I'm more interested in substance than style. Look where all of his flowery speeches have gotten us? We're worse off than we were four years ago, and are on the verge of a triple dip recession. Keep the pretty speeches and give me action to fixing the problems!.

Obama is all about rhetoric, but has yet to implement anything of substance to improve the economy.

Ryan's speech set forth the clearest distinctions between those who believe in free people and free markets and those who believe in central planning and redistribution.

Unfortunately, after 4 years of the "drip-drip" of leftist propaganda in schools, in the legacy media, and in Washington, all too many of our citizens are being manipulated, and have delegated their powers of reasoning to people they falsely call their "leaders," but who are in fact our "employees."

It's time to call out the left for advancing false narratives...

(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...

Your article is full of shit and dead wrong.  I looked where you got it from and its a mess.  Misspelling everywhere.

Here is the real tally:

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2012, 09:02:54 PM »
This thread sucks without nude pics of Carmella Bing. Just saying.

X2. And why does anyone regardless of who they support, think Romney can win?  Any idiot can clearly see Obama will win rather easily.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 09:19:34 PM »
X2. And why does anyone regardless of who they support, think Romney can win?  Any idiot can clearly see Obama will win rather easily.

I've said either Obama will win by a slim margin or he's going to lose.with the.biggest landslide in presidential history.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 09:21:45 PM »
I've said either Obama will win by a slim margin or he's going to lose.with the.biggest landslide in presidential history.
Why?  The writing's on the wall and it says none of that.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 09:22:07 PM »
On November 7:

-If Romney wins I'll leave this forum forever.  I want Ron to delete my account.

-If Obama wins you leave the forum forever and your account is deleted.

Do you accept?

As much as I wouldn't mind seeing Coach gone (just kidding coach!), you're a gimmick account so who really gives a shit?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »
Why?  The writing's on the wall and it says none of that.

On the wall? Where? What has he done to deserve a second term? Did you see the jobs report today....as an example?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »
the only people voting for Obama are typically welfare mobs, racist black thugs, guilt ridden whites, liberal Jews, govt workers, commies, lesbians amd gays, etc.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2012, 09:28:41 PM »
On the wall? Where? What has he done to deserve a second term? Did you see the jobs report today....as an example?
I'm not talking about what he has or has not accomplished. Like I said regardless of who you support it's clear Obama will win. Look at all the polls and just talk to people.

I will miss your pics of your rustic gym and tire flipping though.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2012, 09:30:02 PM »
the only people voting for Obama are typically welfare mobs, racist black thugs, guilt ridden whites, liberal Jews, govt workers, commies, lesbians amd gays, etc.

Just different groups of people, I see nothing wrong with any of them.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2012, 09:33:39 PM »
You vote Obama ?  ???

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2012, 09:34:14 PM »
Polls...even those using likely voters...are of limited value if the polling firm doesn't disclose the make up of the respondents.  You could see a poll showing Obama with a six point lead and assume that's good news for him....if the pollster factors in a nine point Democrat turnout margin...is that really good news?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2012, 09:40:28 PM »
I'm not talking about what he has or has not accomplished. Like I said regardless of who you support it's clear Obama will win. Look at all the polls and just talk to people.

I will miss your pics of your rustic gym and tire flipping though.

Dude, its not even close to clear. He has major players from his own party bailing on.him. ALL the major indicators are in the shitter. His speeches are to half empty venues. He's I'm major trouble. The only ones who Will vote for him are the ones who want free shit. Like my ex-wife and her family.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2012, 09:42:38 PM »
Dude, its not even close to clear. He has major players from his own party bailing on.him. ALL the major indicators are in the shitter. His speeches are to half empty venues. He's I'm major trouble. The only ones who Will vote for him are the ones who want free shit. Like my ex-wife and her family.

So this is why you don't like Demo's ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
You vote Obama ?  ???

Obama is a ghetto layabout and drug addict on the down low.   only a communist would vote for. Him.