Author Topic: Rubio killing it tonight.  (Read 488 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rubio killing it tonight.
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:30:50 PM »
you commies are in a lot of trouble.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Rubio killing it tonight.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:35:44 PM »
All these Republicans suck big time.  Whatever happened to Barry Goldwater Conservatism.  How do you support these morons?  They are not Conservative whatsoever.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 07:36:59 PM »
All these Republicans suck big time.  Whatever happened to Barry Goldwater Conservatism.  How do you support these morons?  They are not Conservative whatsoever.

ABO 

Obama has to go.   HE SUCKS! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
Rubio absolutely knocked the ball out the park! He had dudes crying in the audience. I'm watching for the pure rhetoric factor, and Rubio was, by far, the most articulate and powerful speaker of the convention. Let's see if Romney can follow that up.
Grown men crying over another Grown Man?  Sounds like they are at the wrong convention.  On second thought, no. They are at the perfect place for each other.

Seriously, this has to be the phaggiest thing ever.  Republicans are weaklings when it comes to sappy stuff.  They are real sentimental, lustful (gay?) crybabies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 07:52:56 PM »
Hey, TA, I agree. But I think it's quite obvious that this convention is courting the middle for the so-called Battleground wars. I could be wrong, but by appealing to emotion, I think the convention is faggy enough to make this election a horse race.
What do you think is the emotional appeal there for them to be crying like that over another grown man?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
What happened in the crowd? Did someone pass out or were they causing trouble?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
Grown men crying over another Grown Man?  Sounds like they are at the wrong convention.  On second thought, no. They are at the perfect place for each other.

Seriously, this has to be the phaggiest thing ever.  Republicans are weaklings when it comes to sappy stuff.  They are real sentimental, lustful (gay?) crybabies.

If you're looking for that, tune in to NEXT WEEK'S convention. Obama is the one, groveling before the homosexuals for campaign cash.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 05:53:18 AM »

Its tears of joy.

Rubio is behind the glory hole and all the closet republicans are going their after his speak