Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459428 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2200 on: November 13, 2012, 07:48:28 AM »
It's almost surreal bigmc. I love the part about windows of opportunity to join every 6 months oh brother its not the fucking premier league son

the govt approved shit is funny too

he says all the top ten olympias are on there to read his advice

he has 43 stickies now on his main board  ;D

guy is modest to a fault
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2201 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »
43 on the main board and an entire announcement board full of stickys. The level of people calling him boss, sir, god, master, hero, etc is disgusting. No real man would grovel at the feet of an anonymous douche like the posters there.

Well, except pellius..... :-\ but I did say "real man" so nevermind. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2202 on: November 13, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »
I know i have come late into this topic, but being from australia, GH is not always easy to get and is expensive.

Few names i have come acoss in australia are the kigtropin, strongtropin, hypertropin etc.

I know kigs are getting a bashing, but kigtropin is gefting good feedback in australia.I have one of my trainers who did 1 month cycle of kigs, running 24ui week and igf levels went from 22, to now sitting at 62.

Thats a almost 40point increase from when first started.Im not sure this increase in levels are normal, but if people want to PM i can refer you to another board where the member has posted blood results.

As i said, im from australia, and we would do anything to get hands on any kind of gh

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2203 on: November 13, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »
I know i have come late into this topic, but being from australia, GH is not always easy to get and is expensive.

Few names i have come acoss in australia are the kigtropin, strongtropin, hypertropin etc.

I know kigs are getting a bashing, but kigtropin is gefting good feedback in australia.I have one of my trainers who did 1 month cycle of kigs, running 24ui week and igf levels went from 22, to now sitting at 62.

Thats a almost 40point increase from when first started.Im not sure this increase in levels are normal, but if people want to PM i can refer you to another board where the member has posted blood results.

As i said, im from australia, and we would do anything to get hands on any kind of gh

hi gh 15
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2204 on: November 13, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »
hi gh 15

Sounds like stingray shoud send gh15 money for some gh

...I'm sure he'll take good care of him...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2205 on: November 13, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »

at least he knows it wont be seized by customs
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2206 on: November 13, 2012, 01:27:23 PM »
at least he knows it wont be seized by customs

Lol,I see what you did there ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2207 on: November 13, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »

are you saying stringray is the sort of man who would buy a brooklyn bridge or a piece of blue sky?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2208 on: November 13, 2012, 01:35:49 PM »
I recently moved from england to the jungles of the congo.

while there I got given some kigs.

I was not training
I was not eating well
I had bitten all my nails off
I had shaved my head

One of the elders in the jungle tribe cracked open a vial of kigs.

He then dripped a small drop of it on the back of my hand

I thought nothing of it at all

When I woke up the following morning something weird had happened.

I weighed myself that morning using a scale which we added stones to. This time my weight had gone up 2 stones. a weight increase of 6.2 lb.

I got off the scale and my jeans were falling down. I got my belt out and my waist had gone down 4 notches. I put my hand on my forehead to make sure I wasn't dreaming it. I slashed my forehead with talons that had grown overnight.

I then mopped the blood up with my new mane of hair.

This was after a droplet from one vial.

I left congo this morning but the chief is going to send me over 20 kits. when passing me another vial to have as a keepsake he said 'heath use this' god knows what he meant.

the good news is by accident he is sending not 20 kits but 200 kits . I am willing to let certain people try them for a mere grand.

be careful when these are gone they are gone for good.

congolese kigs- the best a man can get.

or something..............

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2209 on: November 13, 2012, 01:38:08 PM »
cool story bro

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2210 on: November 13, 2012, 01:42:50 PM »
are you saying stringray is the sort of man who would buy a brooklyn bridge or a piece of blue sky?

I'm thinking you could easily sell stingray beachfront property in Uganda if you wanted to.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2211 on: November 13, 2012, 01:43:57 PM »
stingray

can you do us a favour

a mate of mine his dad has died in nigeria and needs somewhere to deposit 25mill- you'll get 25% pm for details

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2212 on: November 13, 2012, 02:51:39 PM »
 :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2213 on: November 13, 2012, 03:10:22 PM »
I dont know anything about gh15, never spoken to him, i only ever heard of him when i joined the forum.

In australia we are lucky to be able to get gh, so many people here would be willing to try gh even though many people might not hear good things about it.

I dont need to lie, and have personnaly seen the results kigs are doing to people.The kigs were all vaccumed sealed and the powder in the vial was in block form.

If i wanted to market the kigs i would of done it on aussie bodybuilding boards, why would i come to a international board?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2217 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
post kigs, 1 month running 24ui week, igf 62

http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/mazajazzy/media/newpics1111016.jpg.html#/user/mazajazzy/media/newpics1111016.jpg.html?&_suid=135284989049005601160276475576
Neve rseen gh tested like that before. I usually see gh serum or IGF-1 tested. My IGF was 263 and I don't use gh, and that is normal. Can u expalin the different testing methods and results?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: November 13, 2012, 07:47:06 PM »
So how does some scrawny twink in Asstralia get kigs but the great, almighty gh15 can't ???

Lmao, who wants to bet gh15 says stinktwats kigs are bunk? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2219 on: November 13, 2012, 10:05:58 PM »
you get what you pay for

thats why kids are a scam and always have been.

and pellius

why does gh15 never post a pic of his ace physique.

ever.

for all you know he could be a fat kid who read the works of borresen duchaine et al and added his own stuff.

you are taking drug advice off someone you have no proof has ever used anything or lifted a weight.

however you paint it thats the facts.

if someone phoned you up out of the blue and said you don't know me but i am financial expert and if you buy this stock you will make millions.

you'd put the phone down and laugh at them

but you are willing to do this with your health.

from sounds of it with your searching for the one killer blow you have spent your life looking for the magic pill that will take you out of your insecurity. first it was aikido that didn't do it. then it was mms . now its kids. ever feel you've wasted your life?

Are you kidding? His pics are all over the net and magazines. What's wrong with you?

Chances are that you are really a fat guy who does lift weights but looks like shit. Why should I listen to you? More importantly, why do you care who I listen to?

What's mms? And what do you mean that Aikido didn't do it? Do what? You don't think discipline and rigorous physical training is beneficial for a nine year old boy? There's a reason the generation I grew up with was so vastly superior to the generation today. Back in my days Japs could smack you in the back of legs with bamboo sticks and nuns could smack you on the back of your hands with a ruler. Now they just drug boys with Ritalin for acting like boys and you end up with someone like White Widow: a midget drug addict who lives off the tax payers and lives in a condo paid for by his grandma and sleeps all day and rattles around in his room getting high.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2220 on: November 13, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »
if kigs are the magic in the vial he claims them to be

all the boards would be raving about them

he claims all the top pros are on kigs and that he is a top pro but cant get them

end of argument

You don't know shit about gh and what goes on on other boards. You life is GetBig and gh15 . org.

Get a job, loser.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: November 13, 2012, 10:15:23 PM »
exactly. this is actually the truth as far as the testing went. just sugar water. loo at pellius they sure did not work at all when pellius used them yet he told m they were the best thing since sliced bread!

You're 5'5". You think being fat makes you look taller. You sponge off the labor of others. You've accomplished nothing on you own in life. I would beat your chubby little body into the ground. Your days are numbered and you don't even know it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2222 on: November 13, 2012, 10:17:11 PM »
Are you kidding? His pics are all over the net and magazines. What's wrong with you?

Chances are that you are really a fat guy who does lift weights but looks like shit. Why should I listen to you? More importantly, why do you care who I listen to?

What's mms? And what do you mean that Aikido didn't do it? Do what? You don't think discipline and rigorous physical training is beneficial for a nine year old boy? There's a reason the generation I grew up with was so vastly superior to the generation today. Back in my days Japs could smack you in the back of legs with bamboo sticks and nuns could smack you on the back of your hands with a ruler. Now they just drug boys with Ritalin for acting like boys and you end up with someone like White Widow: a midget drug addict who lives off the tax payers and lives in a condo paid for by his grandma and sleeps all day and rattles around in his room getting high.

gee38 is a gimmick ...everyone here knows it. Ignore everything he says thats what I do  ;D hes a fat frustrated fuck and will never post pics
l

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2223 on: November 13, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »
how fucking dumb are the members of that board

every disenting voice will be banned untill only the gullible sheep are left

How fucking dumb is it that you are s obsessed with how fucking dumb you think people are.

Work 60 hours a week and raising a family. LMAO!

Like I said, you don't even try to fake your lies anymore.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2224 on: November 13, 2012, 10:21:45 PM »

There's something out there called "Strongtropin." Hook me up, homes! That sounds exactly what I need as I have never been able to get my hands on the even more elusive gh than kigs -- and that's holy grail of all gh: GROINKTROPIN!