Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459413 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2150 on: November 11, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »
Looks to be bigger and leaner than you, and ???

How about we do this? We post this picture and a picture of me on a neutral board and take vote as to who has the better physique? If poly wins I leave this board forever in disgrace and shame. If I win, you leave? Willing to back up your claim?

When able to do so realistically I am always willing to back up my claims. Are you?

GetBig use to be about brutal honestly. Now it has become so agenda driven that you don't even try to fake the lies. bigmc could have easily said he worked a full time job which is hard to believe by the amount of time he spends on this board. But no, he had to say that he works 60 hr weeks while raising a family and presumably working out. Something not even remotely credible.

When you are driven by an agenda the truth doesn't matter.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2151 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »
So you post two photoshopped pics as "proof" that you look better than me? Vanity is a sin my pig nippled turtlebelly.  ;)

Oh and I didn't save it but it was posted by a supplier that told gh15 to fuck himself that he wasn't going to pay gh15's price for promoting his product.  Of course, in your eyes and the eyes of the blind, the supplier is the liar not your god.

Btw twinkius, my arm > your leg. :-*

PS: someday you may come to understand how ironic those little "agenda" quips you keep adding are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2152 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
Looks to be bigger and leaner than you, and ???

Maybe spending 12 hours a day atop trees collecting coconuts for the Haole tourists with the sun constantly beating down on "pilledups" head has caused some sort of mental dementia to kick in? ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2153 on: November 11, 2012, 08:33:15 PM »
LMFAO!!!! Do you even realize how this applies to yourself? ;D

Here we now have a specific example where you make a claim: poly is bigger and leaner than me. A claim that I disagree with. I am willing to back it up and put something on the line. Are you?

That's the difference between me and the bigmc crowd.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2154 on: November 11, 2012, 08:38:20 PM »
Here we now have a specific example where you make a claim: poly is bigger and leaner than me. A claim that I disagree with. I am willing to back it up and put something on the line. Are you?

That's the difference between me and the bigmc crowd.
Your god has made 100's of claims and never backed a single one up, if you weren't so agenda driven you could call him out on a new one every day for a year and barely scratch the surface.

And I like how you ignore the fact that at least one supplier told gh15 he wasn't going to pay. While we're here, weren't you the one PMing me begging me to get Ron to activate Kamikaze's account so he could defend himself against gh15's accusations??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2155 on: November 11, 2012, 08:44:35 PM »
So you post two photoshopped pics as "proof" that you look better than me? Vanity is a sin my pig nippled turtlebelly.  ;)

Oh and I didn't save it but it was posted by a supplier that told gh15 to fuck himself that he wasn't going to pay gh15's price for promoting his product.  Of course, in your eyes and the eyes of the blind, the supplier is the liar not your god.

Btw twinkius, my arm > your leg. :-*

PS: someday you may come to understand how ironic those little "agenda" quips you keep adding are.

The first pics shopped the head. Nothing was done to second pic. But you can easily dispel any notion that these are not accurate portrayals by simply posting a pic yourself. And nobody is buying that tired old cop out about committing the sin of vanity. lol. On a bodybuilding board which is all about the visual image of a person's development and physical condition.

And I'm sure there are some suppliers that have no interest in being a sponsor on our board just like there are some sponsors that we have no interest being on our board. What's your point?

And I never doubted that you are a big man. At 6'1" over 270lbs no honest person can deny that. But you are a big FAT man and at the same height you out weigh me by 80 lbs. So what. More people in this world would far, far and away rather look like me than you. I am also willing to back this up. You've already back down from my challenge with Poly so there is no way on heaven and earth you, yourself, would want to do comparison pic with me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2156 on: November 11, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »
Your god has made 100's of claims and never backed a single one up, if you weren't so agenda driven you could call him out on a new one every day for a year and barely scratch the surface.

And I like how you ignore the fact that at least one supplier told gh15 he wasn't going to pay. While we're here, weren't you the one PMing me begging me to get Ron to activate Kamikaze's account so he could defend himself against gh15's accusations??

Don't divert the issue. You made a claim against me. I am willing to back it up. Now you bring in gh15's "claims." That's a separate issue which I've addressed. But I will take your non response as backing down once again. 

And yes, I did ask you, as a mod, not begged (agenda driven are we?), to activate Kami's account so he could speak for himself and defend himself against gh15's accusations? Something wrong with that? Again, your point?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2157 on: November 11, 2012, 08:51:11 PM »
The first pics shopped the head. Nothing was done to second pic. But you can easily dispel any notion that these are not accurate portrayals by simply posting a pic yourself. And nobody is buying that tired old cop out about committing the sin of vanity. lol. On a bodybuilding board which is all about the visual image of a person's development and physical condition.

And I'm sure there are some suppliers that have no interest in being a sponsor on our board just like there are some sponsors that we have no interest being on our board. What's your point.

And I never doubted that you are a big man. At 6'1" over 270lbs no honest person can deny that. But you are a big FAT man and at the same height you out weigh me by 80 lbs. So what. More people in this world would far, far and away rather look like me than you. I am also willing to back this up. You've already back down from my challenge with Poly so there is no way on heaven and earth you, yourself, would want to do comparison pic with me.
Hate to burst your bubble there, pencildick, both pics are heavily shopped. ::) And I'm 6'2 1/2" according to the last visit to the doc. Of course I'm fat, I've no interest in being a skinny bitch like you, in a tshirt nobody would even know you take all those drugs to build that tiny little body.

As far as any challenge you issue is concerned I stated an opinion, you don't like it? Prove me wrong.

Liar of jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2158 on: November 11, 2012, 09:04:31 PM »
Hate to burst your bubble there, pencildick, both pics are heavily shopped. ::) And I'm 6'2 1/2" according to the last visit to the doc. Of course I'm fat, I've no interest in being a skinny bitch like you, in a tshirt nobody would even know you take all those drugs to build that tiny little body.

As far as any challenge you issue is concerned I stated an opinion, you don't like it? Prove me wrong.

Liar of jewduh
Chaos approved

First pic only the head is shopped. I've seen the original Alex first posted. Second pic, not shopped. Post the original to prove me wrong.

It's obvious to everyone why you would want to make excuses as to how you look. It's obvious to everyone why you delight in criticizing other's physique's but always keeping yours in hiding.

Of course I'm lean, that's how I want to be, weight training has never been an end in itself for me, and I have no interest in being a big fat slob like you. 

And I do disagree with your opinion, which in this case claim that poly is leaner and bigger than me, and I am willing to prove you wrong. Problem is, you always chicken out. I will post a comparison pic of me and poly on a neutral board and if I win you leave this board forever and if You win I'll leave.

I will prove you wrong only if you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

See how it easy it is to win when you are honest and stand by the truth. Now if you had said this about Xfactor or bigcyp or galenika, then I wouldn't call you on it because I'd lose. They all have better physiques than me and I'm willing to admit it. But that's my point with you bigmc sheeple. Lying is so ingrained in you that you don't even try to fake it anymore. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2159 on: November 11, 2012, 09:15:30 PM »
First pic only the head is shopped. I've seen the original Alex first posted. Second pic, not shopped. Post the original to prove me wrong.

It's obvious to everyone why you would want to make excuses as to how you look. It's obvious to everyone why you delight in criticizing other's physique's but always keeping yours in hiding.

Of course I'm lean, that's how I want to be, weight training has never been an end in itself for me, and I have no interest in being a big fat slob like you. 

And I do disagree with your opinion, which in this case claim that poly is leaner and bigger than me, and I am willing to prove you wrong. Problem is, you always chicken out. I will post a comparison pic of me and poly on a neutral board and if I win you leave this board forever and if You win I'll leave.

I will prove you wrong only if you have the balls to put your money where your mouth is.

See how it easy it is to win when you are honest and stand by the truth. Now if you had said this about Xfactor or bigcyp or galenika, then I wouldn't call you on it because I'd lose. They all have better physiques than me and I'm willing to admit it. But that's my point with you bigmc sheeple. Lying is so ingrained in you that you don't even try to fake it anymore. 
I'm beginning to think you're just stupid now. Both pics are heavily shopped, you're either trolling or retarded and I don't think you're that good of a troll. I mean look at you spreading out your imaginary lats over me not accepting your little challenge. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2160 on: November 11, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »
I was A member in GH15 site. not because i believe on everything said by him but just to learn more from some very knowledgeable guys there like Buselmo OR bboy. it is a while GH15 and his team working very hard(or just the drama) to find the legit Kigtropin.  this guy(GH15) just gave the name Freaktropin to Kigs and everybody there just waiting for the fantastic news him that HE FOUND THE SOURCE and start to sell it. you should be a pure Retard not to understand he has  an AGENDA. yesterday he put a picture of Russian guy Alexey and another BB and started to explain that this body can be achieved only by Kigtropin and even when the second guy stopped kigs but Alexey used till the competiton and blah blah......a guy there put a picture of an Arab Bodybuilder (Mohammed Salama)and asked GH15 if he is using KIgs as well???!!!!his answer was of course AND dont ask me this silly questions!!! i know the guy and i could not get this bullshit anymore. i wrote that he is not using Kigs and using huge amounts of Norditropin Blue pens which is very popular in Middle East and asked him not give wrong information to the members. i was immediately BANNED........
Pellius, comment on this post brother.

This post from "danglydick" deserves recognition. This should raise some red flags regarding the credibility of Gh15, shouldn't it?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: November 11, 2012, 09:35:15 PM »

Lying is so ingrained in you that you don't even try to fake it anymore. 
OK Penislust, here is the original from which the second pic was taken to photoshop....I have proven you wrong. Now you are just making yourself look like a moron.

What was that about agendas and lying...blah blah blah....
I thought you could do better than flintstones1, but I guess all that fake shit you've been injecting has ruined your basic common sense. :-\

Best you just delete your account and move on.

ChockFlaps, he won't answer that question, he's blinded by the thought of being able to show his saviour how much he worships him by ignoring common sense and reality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: November 11, 2012, 09:42:43 PM »
I'm beginning to think you're just stupid now. Both pics are heavily shopped, you're either trolling or retarded and I don't think you're that good of a troll. I mean look at you spreading out your imaginary lats over me not accepting your little challenge. :'(

You can make all the claims you want. You can make all the excuses you want. What you won't do is simply prove that I am wrong. The original pics are out there, you can any pic you want yourself. But you won't. You will just call me names, claim they're shopped but never actually prove me wrong. And you're not accepting my challenge for the same reason I wouldn't accept a challenge -- it's because you will lose. The difference between you and me is that I know and accept my limits and know and admit when I am beat. That's why I have credibility with the vast majority and you don't. I'm honest and tell the truth. You have an agenda and have to lie to support it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2163 on: November 11, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »
You can make all the claims you want. You can make all the excuses you want. What you won't do is simply prove that I am wrong. I original pics are out there, you can any pic you want yourself. But you won't. You will just call me names, claim they're shopped but never actually prove me wrong. And you're not accepting my challenge for the same reason I wouldn't accept a challenge -- it's because you will lose. The difference between you and me is that I know and accept my limits and know and admit when I am beat. That's why I have credibility with the vast majority and you don't. I'm honest and tell the truth. You have an agenda and have to lie to support it.
You probably should have read all the posts before responding, retardius. ::)

Liar of jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2164 on: November 11, 2012, 10:01:06 PM »
OK Penislust, here is the original from which the second pic was taken to photoshop....I have proven you wrong. Now you are just making yourself look like a moron.

What was that about agendas and lying...blah blah blah....
I thought you could do better than flintstones1, but I guess all that fake shit you've been injecting has ruined your basic common sense. :-\

Best you just delete your account and move on.

ChockFlaps, he won't answer that question, he's blinded by the thought of being able to show his saviour how much he worships him by ignoring common sense and reality.

LOL! LMAO! You just prove me right. OK the pic was shopped in the sense that it was simply enlarged but the proportions are the same. You are a pear shape tubby fat man. But if you think you've just owned me then congratulations.

LOL!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2165 on: November 11, 2012, 10:03:59 PM »
LOL! LMAO! You just prove me right. OK the pic was shopped in the sense that it was simply enlarged but the proportions are the same. You are a pear shape tubby fat man. But if you think you've just owned me then congratulations.

LOL!

Chaos looks like he has more muscle in 1 arm than you have in your whole body.
HTH.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2166 on: November 11, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »
Chaos looks like he has more muscle in 1 arm than you have in your whole body.
HTH.

Cue the bigmc sheeple and gimmicks.

Nobody said he wasn't bigger. He has way more fat in one arm than I have in my whole body. But hell, I can say the same thing about the Samoa lady who lives down the street from me.

But what about you, stud? Ever post a pic?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2167 on: November 11, 2012, 10:09:51 PM »
Can you answer my damn question please Pellius??

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2168 on: November 11, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »

he wont answer it sensibly, dont bother

arguing with an insane person never ends well btw

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: November 11, 2012, 10:50:43 PM »
Chaos' penis shaft has more mass than pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2170 on: November 11, 2012, 11:22:18 PM »

No.

Initially, I answered pretty much every question that I deemed was asked in sincerity even if I felt the question was biased or silly. Everything from do I think gh15 is a pro, do I believe the Rock is on Kigs, did gh15 have anything to do with the Victor Martinez case. And, of course, no matter how I answered I was lambasted -- but of course I knew and expected this. What bothered me was no one would ever have the balls and honesty to answer any question I pose.

I will answer your question openly and honestly as I always have done if you answer mine FIRST. The simply and trivial question about why I would be dismayed by you still being on the gh15 board and the far more serious claim you made about how clear gh15's agenda was that he is only about making money for himself. And be prepared to follow up and defend your answers as I always have mine.

I am a member on GH board as well....his agenda becomes clearer and clearer each day. He's there to make money and doing a great job......tons of loyal followers.

I am surprised they haven't banned me yet as they banned my bikinislut account.

GH is out to make money and will do anything he can to do it.

Really? You really want to stand by that claim? Have you been to ProfessionalMuscle? Outlawmuscle? iRSteroids? How many ads do we have compared to this professionalmuscle.com? How sponsors do you we have? How many sponsors have been kicked off our boards? If gh15 was primarily focused on making money Kamikaze and Prosource would still be in business. They are not because they were shut down by gh15. Do you have any evidence that gh15 has profited personally from his board and say he has, do you have a problem with that?

We banned you because you come here on this board and shit on our board. Our site has because so successful that we can now afford to be choosy as to whom we accept as members. We've decided that we want a more exclusive board with serious member and get rid of the trolls and the balonie. This means we will not have the numbers we could have but that's not what we are after. If our board doesn't increase by a single member we would be fine with that. gh15's ideas will still get out. We haven't banned your gimmick account because we haven't discovered it yet. You act like this is some oversight or inconsistency on our part. Just tell what your gimmick account is and I'll PM you to verify it and then promptly ban you.

For someone who is highly critical of our board you seem very determined to be a member of it. Why is that? And how come you didn't answer and constantly avoided my very simply question as to why you thought it was "to my dismay" that you still had an account there?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2171 on: November 11, 2012, 11:26:17 PM »
Pellius, comment on this post brother.

This post from "danglydick" deserves recognition. This should raise some red flags regarding the credibility of Gh15, shouldn't it?

For you I will. You amuse me and I wish I could afford enough gh to have your arms. But I'm going to look up the post first to make sure I have it first hand and in context.

I probably won't get to it until about another 18 hours because somewhere in between I have to sleep, train, and put in a days work to keep gruel on the table. But I'll get to it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: November 11, 2012, 11:29:27 PM »
he wont answer it sensibly, dont bother

arguing with an insane person never ends well btw

And if I do, and to BS' satisfaction, I will trust her to be honest, will you give your word that you will never comment in this thread again?

And I will gladly answer her if she answers my question first. I've proved my honesty and willingness to answer any questions over and over again in this thread but it has been fruitless. From now on it's you first.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2173 on: November 11, 2012, 11:32:30 PM »
Chaos' penis shaft has more mass than pellius

Why am I not surprised that this is the first thing that comes to your mind when looking at a picture of chaos?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2174 on: November 12, 2012, 12:43:12 AM »
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of you is tiny muscles pellius