Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459735 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2175 on: November 12, 2012, 12:50:29 AM »
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of you is tiny muscles pellius

really i just laugh
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2176 on: November 12, 2012, 12:55:07 AM »
really i just laugh

Because his face reminds you of your grandad telling jokes bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2177 on: November 12, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »
Because his face reminds you of your grandad telling jokes bigmc?

his face reminds me of the cover of national geographic cyp

you know when they find a lost tribe and have a picture on the front of a wizened hag with tits like puppies ears
T

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2178 on: November 12, 2012, 01:54:11 AM »
Lol, no buddy I will kep posting here if I wish.

I seriously cannot believe someone is as retarded as you though.. well I can actually, plenty of loonies who need to be in mental institutions are walking on the street, everyday. It is actually kind of scary.

Again you don't seem to comprehend the fact that you're here in the defense of GH15, the burden of proof is on you to answer our questions.

We have all made our points and make these points again and again as to what we think of gh15, you are here to defend him ( but ofcourse you can't for the obvious reason) not ask US questions. If you dont understand this logic, all hope is lost for you friend .

Your only defense if trying to pay someone out about how they look, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND.

You do understand that your whole argument is based around ad hominem attacks, not actual logical arguments, do you ?

whitewidow

« Reply #2179 on: November 12, 2012, 07:39:05 AM »
Well, I'm back. I see I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm sure White Widow is quite pleased that Obama is back in office. He can continue is parasitic life style in which he lives off the wealth of others. He sleeps all day, trolls the net, fills his drug orders, gets high at night, and checks the mail for his government subsidize check. I wonder if there is anything he has that he didn't get from drug money or from someone else's pocket.

Yes I am glad Obama is back in office. You have to remeber I have a business to run dumbshit! You are the bum waiting for your unemployment check you drug dealing pedo! I am not broke Unlike your bum self. You work for minimum wage. you even told me you do not make shit for money! You sell HGH so you can get a few free bunk kits of shittropin. that is why you are so skinny! you havee no money to eat and shoot shittropin ! Go get yourself on foodstamps you bum! You blow gay college kids in exchangee they let you use their adress so you can have shittropin sent to their house. Your like midnight cowboy! Hawaii is perfect for you , bigtime beachbum we have here!

BTW when do I get my indictment retard? Does GH15 have to pull some more strings? fuc you will be glad that obama is president when Obama care kicks in next year then you can go see a doctor and get some penicillin for all those gay sex std's you have.

What a winner.

whitewidow

« Reply #2180 on: November 12, 2012, 08:05:05 AM »
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how huge of an institution gh15 has become. I don't think there has ever been a bigger internet bodybuilding personality and no one has captivated, and owned, the minds like he has. You would have thought that after he left GetBig, getting close to a year now, that his memory would have started to fade away. Not even close. His name still dominates this board and is the number one topic of conversation. The very people, like bigmc and White Widow, who always claimed he was irrelevant, still follow him around monitoring his board and hanging on to every word he utters and even reposting it here for others to read. We don't do that with this board. Our relationship with this board is having to respond to the constant lies and misrepresentation.

If we made an honest good faith deal with GetBig. That we would never make mention of this board nor any of it's members and all we ask in return is that you do the same it would be a no brainer for us. But this board couldn't do it. We don't need GetBig but GetBig needs gh15. Part of the reason it survives is because of gh15.

You must of read page 84. I knew you would be crying like the little bitch you are when obama won the election. Your house will continue to get raided everytime you hav shittropin sent to you. I will continue to thrive. I will still be here you nancy boy! You really think I am going anywhere? Pellius gay marriage is now legal in washington you should move there with your underage boyfriend and tie the knot! It would be better for when you file your taxes!

You guys can buy a dog and then tell Gh15 it needs a heart transplant and he can start a donation thread for you so you can buy more shittropin and crytal meth you skinny tweaker!
Or you should move to Utah and become a Mormon like Romney and start when big gay adopted family. You can play the song "we are family, all my homo kids and me" you can have like 20 kids you romney guy! go shoot some shittropin you loser! your unemployment check will be late due to veterans day. soon you will have your 50$ so you can go trick or treat with the little boys Pedo!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2181 on: November 12, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
LOL! LMAO! You just prove me right. OK the pic was shopped in the sense that it was simply enlarged but the proportions are the same. You are a pear shape tubby fat man. But if you think you've just owned me then congratulations.

LOL!

Wow, talk about lying to blindly follow an agenda.....damn. But I guess I should expect that from someone that believes in an invisible puppet master in the sky. ::)

BTW..pellius, why do you always post your pics from weird angles? You fancy yourself quite the shredded bodybuilder,  throw up a front double bi or a most muscular or something.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2182 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:42 AM »
Wow, talk about lying to blindly follow an agenda.....damn. But I guess I should expect that from someone that believes in an invisible puppet master in the sky. ::)

BTW..pellius, why do you always post your pics from weird angles? You fancy yourself quite the shredded bodybuilder,  throw up a front double bi or a most muscular or something.

because anything that isnt from close up shows he weighs about a buck twenty

pellius is getting the gh 15 god complex

answer all my questions and i will ignore all of yours its hilarious
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2183 on: November 12, 2012, 08:43:08 AM »
Sorry to interupt guys, but I need a quick favour.....like next 5 mins favour

My son is doing a painting for nursery and he has to draw a dinosaur and we can't get the skin right, can someone post like 3 or 3 of pellius that would be a great help

Cheers bros, my son will be happy

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2184 on: November 12, 2012, 11:26:44 AM »

My son is doing a painting for nursery and he has to draw a dinosaur and we can't get the skin right, can someone post like 3 or 3 of pellius that would be a great help

;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2185 on: November 12, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »

LOL...that came out of left field.  I almost was expecting a "son drawing a picture of a turtle" then a reference to Pellius

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2186 on: November 12, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »
Quote from: dangalak on November 09, 2012, 06:59:43 AM
I was A member in GH15 site. not because i believe on everything said by him but just to learn more from some very knowledgeable guys there like Buselmo OR bboy. it is a while GH15 and his team working very hard(or just the drama) to find the legit Kigtropin. this guy(GH15) just gave the name Freaktropin to Kigs and everybody there just waiting for the fantastic news him that HE FOUND THE SOURCE and start to sell it. you should be a pure Retard not to understand he has an AGENDA. yesterday he put a picture of Russian guy Alexey and another BB and started to explain that this body can be achieved only by Kigtropin and even when the second guy stopped kigs but Alexey used till the competiton and blah blah......a guy there put a picture of an Arab Bodybuilder (Mohammed Salama)and asked GH15 if he is using KIgs as well???!!!!his answer was of course AND dont ask me this silly questions!!! i know the guy and i could not get this bullshit anymore. i wrote that he is not using Kigs and using huge amounts of Norditropin Blue pens which is very popular in Middle East and asked him not give wrong information to the members. i was immediately BANNED........

Pellius, comment on this post brother.

This post from "danglydick" deserves recognition. This should raise some red flags regarding the credibility of Gh15, shouldn't it?

I'm not sure what exactly you want me to comment on but I'll try to touch on all the points dang brought up.

gh15 does have an agenda. And that is to rediscover the legit kigs he got just over a year ago today. It was a product he was introduced to by Wiz (short for Wizard and whose name I recall from Spike when he use to mod Nordic's old board). One of gh15 friends used the product that he got from Defiant Labs (DL) and believe he had something unlike any other that he has ever used. He sent some to gh15 and gh15 has never been the same since. And as I've always tried to make clear, something that the bigmc agenda driven crowd always ignores, is that gh15 never endorsed Kamikaze, it was bboy that did. I specifically asked bboy about Kamikaze and if he would give me his word that he vouches for them. He did. I still have the PM. gh15 endorse the kigs from DL. But it's gh15 that gets the blame while the real filt, the ones who actually did profit from Kami and the whole IP umbrella, -b- and bboy, go blameless. But this just proves that it's not about truth or protecting the innocent. It's just about gh15 and how some will do anything and everything to discredit him for reasons I don't really fully understand and others simply follow to be part of the "in" crowd.  

Whether you believe gh15 is a pro or not no serious person can doubt that he is a very serious bodybuilder and when you find a product that can transform you like no other can then not having it readily available it is not surprising that you would develop an obsession in finding it again.  Just like when at 9 years of age I sent $5.00 to Count Dante so that I can learn the secrets of Dim Mak and have the ability to kill a man with a single blow. I sent the money in cash, including coins, and never heard from the Count since. That was my first experience in mail order scam. When I reported it to my parents they seemed far less concerned that I lost $5.00 then why a nine year old boy would want to learn how to kill a man with a single strike. They enrolled me in Aikido classes the following week at an academy run by real Japs from Japan that would smack you on the back of legs with bamboo sticks. Still, I never lost my desire to kill a man with a single strike.  

gh15 to this day has not found a source for legit kigs and has never sold kigs himself. So that claim is simply false. But the search goes on. If he wanted to make money who could have easily gotten a cut from Prosource or Kami and kept them in business to this day. When he banned Kami and then Prosource they pretty much fizzled away and a lot of people that would have been scammed and still would be scammed are spared. Of course if he really wanted to make some major ching he could do what -b- did and claim that through his contacts he now has a company that will be the sole supplier of kigs to our board. We'd have our very own gh15 . org kig supplier. And if -b-, backed only by whore b-boy could get away with it imagine what our god and savior gh15 could do?

As far as dang getting banned, I don't think he should have. He was a big gh15 supporter. But when it comes to kigs gh15 is a loonateek. There are just some things, out of respect that it's his board, that you don't mess with. You have to understand that when it comes to the cult and what goes on in it gh15 does not balonie around. This is his life and his life's work. His legacy. I think he's too hard and gets too impatient but he really doesn't care. He's not looking for big numbers on his board. He just wants quality members that don't balonie around. His board is successful enough that he can afford to be choosy. You or I may not like it but we can always start out own board like some others have done: Alex23, MattC, Goodrum, RonnyT, Lewellyn... but they all failed or are failures. Outlaw and Promus thrive because they are source boards. People want gear and need a place to buy it. We don't advertise, have no banner pages and only approved members have access to our five or so sources. People come to our board for gh15. And we just got done banning a ton of members just for not being active because we want to minimize the dead weight and trollers on our board. We only want people who are active and contribute to our board. This dang guy seemed like a good guy to me but if you piss off gh15 he will just ban you on the spot. Just like you can't talk to your boss the same way you talk to a co-worker when you're in gh15's house you can't talk to him like you can talk to me or Reardon or Bustin Ass. gh15 has very little patience for balonie and when it comes to kigs just knows it's a very serious subject to him. Bodybuilding is not my life so I'm not as touchy about kigs as he is but undermine my search for the elusive secrets to Dim Mak and I'll ban your ass.

And, on a person note, you Chiro, are always welcomed to be your Jane Goodall to my Koko -- no homo.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: November 12, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »
if kigs are the magic in the vial he claims them to be

all the boards would be raving about them

he claims all the top pros are on kigs and that he is a top pro but cant get them

end of argument
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2188 on: November 13, 2012, 12:37:19 AM »
LEGIT KIGS IS EVERYWHERE...IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIND THEM

i just don't get those people getting fucked over and over again losing money over fake hgh..just buy the damn pharma grade already...
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2189 on: November 13, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »

i just don't get those people getting fucked over and over again losing money over fake hgh..just buy the damn pharma grade already...

Pharma: $1,200/kit
Kigs: $300/kit

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2190 on: November 13, 2012, 02:48:56 AM »

"legit" and "kigs" in the same sentence  ::)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2191 on: November 13, 2012, 03:46:35 AM »
you get what you pay for

thats why kids are a scam and always have been.

and pellius

why does gh15 never post a pic of his ace physique.

ever.

for all you know he could be a fat kid who read the works of borresen duchaine et al and added his own stuff.

you are taking drug advice off someone you have no proof has ever used anything or lifted a weight.

however you paint it thats the facts.

if someone phoned you up out of the blue and said you don't know me but i am financial expert and if you buy this stock you will make millions.

you'd put the phone down and laugh at them

but you are willing to do this with your health.

from sounds of it with your searching for the one killer blow you have spent your life looking for the magic pill that will take you out of your insecurity. first it was aikido that didn't do it. then it was mms . now its kids. ever feel you've wasted your life?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2192 on: November 13, 2012, 03:48:00 AM »
Haha brutal summary by gee38

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2193 on: November 13, 2012, 06:01:38 AM »

he claims all the top pros are on kigs and that he is a top pro but cant get them

end of argument
This should be the biggest red flag, claims to be connected to the White House and Congress and a top3 Olympia finisher and he can't get kigs, but kids in Russia and dunecoonville are all on kigs as are most pros. And him or anyone else on his board can get them.

Yeah, that's not a scam. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2194 on: November 13, 2012, 06:59:27 AM »
Pharma: $1,200/kit
sugar water: $300/kit

fixed
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2195 on: November 13, 2012, 07:14:59 AM »
fixed

exactly. this is actually the truth as far as the testing went. just sugar water. loo at pellius they sure did not work at all when pellius used them yet he told m they were the best thing since sliced bread!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2196 on: November 13, 2012, 07:17:41 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

***SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT***

« on: Today at 02:33:44 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the end of 2013 or when this boarding approve 10k member...which evr come first...this boarding will go  completly private and only for advance athletes

you got about 6-12 month to decide how serious you are,,

a gh15 ring similar to americana highschool graduation ring will be issued to all wizard...possibly to all member depending on finance and admin

this will be goverments approved board with ONLY best products available globally

its not a secret society so dont start balonie storys and gosip,,

what it IS is ADVANCE ATHLETE PERFORMANE BOARD

we are expending but also become VERY exclussive within next 12 months

every 6 months there will be opening window for new athletes to join

gh15 approved
lion of judah
nov 11 2012
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2197 on: November 13, 2012, 07:25:44 AM »
Translation: From 2013 I would like to guarantee myself a safer income, and be sure that most of the people on the board are primed and guillable enough to be regularly scammed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2198 on: November 13, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
Translation: From 2013 I would like to guarantee myself a safer income, and be sure that most of the people on the board are primed and guillable enough to be regularly scammed.

how fucking dumb are the members of that board

every disenting voice will be banned untill only the gullible sheep are left
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2199 on: November 13, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
how fucking dumb are the members of that board

every disenting voice will be banned untill only the gullible sheep are left

It's almost surreal bigmc. I love the part about windows of opportunity to join every 6 months oh brother its not the fucking premier league son