Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459350 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« on: August 31, 2012, 02:47:27 AM »
IMPORTANT: the ex moderator -b- is a fraud and a traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the individual who went by -b- on this forum was an important person for a while, he sure made himself look important, and it has become evident that everything he said was a lie

he works for ip and gets paid by commission, i knew he was making money via referrals but i let it go because i thought he was an important connect in order to get hands on legit kigtropin

it wasnt the case, he's an american drug dealer whos never stepped foot out of america, never went to china, has no pull there or any friends or anythibg, just another rep for a source who gets paid to lie

looking back on his lies they were sophisticated and varied, he was good at it, but not good enough to slap us in the face and start his own website and think he can get away with it

prosource turned out to be another incarnation of kami and ip and whatever else u wanna call it, sending out legit kits then when sales picked up sending out bunk

this is a pretty sad day but i want people to remember that this happened on the way to try to do good for the bbing community

i also want this to be a message to b-boy, it's one or the other, if tomorrow i log on ur still a part of -b-'s website then your reputation is ruined forever... even though right now it isn't golden lol, u know very well you tell 2 lies for every truth, but you still have some respect u can salvage
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 02:51:54 AM »
i hope all the idiots that threatened to harm my family cause i said the kigs were a scam feel good about themselves
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 02:56:20 AM »
i hope all the idiots that threatened to harm my family cause i said the kigs were a scam feel good about themselves

They threatened on Getbig or GH15?  That is some fucked up shit man.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 02:58:13 AM »
They threatened on Getbig or GH15?  That is some fucked up shit man.

there is a thread over there with alleged pics of my kids and my personal info gh15 started a thread that he would give someone free gh for life if they harmed my family
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 03:05:06 AM »
there is a thread over there with alleged pics of my kids and my personal info gh15 started a thread that he would give someone free gh for life if they harmed my family

Hahahaha oh brother, what would GH15 do to your family bigmc, send them some fake kigs?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 03:06:57 AM »
Whats the story on the "b-boy?" I remember he posts here

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 03:17:22 AM »
That's fucked  >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 03:17:34 AM »
Hahahaha oh brother, what would GH15 do to your family bigmc, send them some fake kigs?

yes cyp maybe they think they can induce diabetes through vials of sugar water
T

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 03:25:32 AM »
THEY SUPPOSIVELY PUT THE MOST ON MY HEAD. I HEARD HALF A MILLION FOR MY INFO-LOL. WHAT A JOKE! LIKE HE HAS THAT KIND OF CASH. I EXPOSED THESE FRUADS MONTHS AGO. ACTUALLY ALMOST A 8 MONTHS AGO. I HAD THE MAN HIMSELF GH15 THREATEN ME, THEN HIS LITTLE BROWNNOSER APPLY85 WHO IS NOT EVEN A BODYBUILDER AND HAS NEVER RAN A CYCLE OR A KIT OF HGH, THEN SWLABR WHO DOES USE BUT IS JUST SOME POOR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS TRYING TO EARN SOME MONEY. I KICKED HIS ASS OUT OF HERE!

HE WAS A OBVIOUS HATER ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS OF MY PICTURES OF GEAR AND $. I DONT POST PICS ANYMORE BUT WHEN I POSTED A FEW HE AWAYS WAS SO JEALOUS.ALL OF THEM ARE FUGAZIS. APPLY85 IS THE WORST HE IS JUST A TWINK! NOT SURE HOW HE EVEN WOUND UP ON A BODYBUILDING WEBSITE. tHE GUY HAS NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HOW TO USE GEAR NOR HAS EVER USED ANY GEAR OR HGH.I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME GOOD BROS ON HIS BOARD BUT AOT OF FRAUDS OVER ON gh15'S BOARD.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THERE THREATS BUT THEY ARE JUST TALKING SHIT THEY CANNOT BACK UP! 2 YEARS AND THEY DON'T HAVE A SHRED OF INFO ON ME EXCEPT ME FAKE ALIAS

I HOPE B-BOY NEVER GETS A PRO CARD. HE WOUD HAVE ONE IF NOT FOR ALL THE CHEAP FAKE GEAR HE USES

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 03:28:33 AM »
THEY SUPPOSIVELY PUT THE MOST ON MY HEAD. I HEARD HALF A MILLION FOR MY INFO-LOL. WHAT A JOKE! LIKE HE HAS THAT KIND OF CASH. I EXPOSED THESE FRUADS MONTHS AGO. ACTUALLY ALMOST A 8 MONTHS AGO. I HAD THE MAN HIMSELF GH15 THREATEN ME, THEN HIS LITTLE BROWNNOSER APPLY85 WHO IS NOT EVEN A BODYBUILDER AND HAS NEVER RAN A CYCLE OR A KIT OF HGH, THEN SWLABR WHO DOES USE BUT IS JUST SOME POOR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS TRYING TO EARN SOME MONEY. I KICKED HIS ASS OUT OF HERE!

HE WAS A OBVIOUS HATER ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS OF MY PICTURES OF GEAR AND $. I DONT POST PICS ANYMORE BUT WHEN I POSTED A FEW HE AWAYS WAS SO JEALOUS.ALL OF THEM ARE FUGAZIS. APPLY85 IS THE WORST HE IS JUST A TWINK! NOT SURE HOW HE EVEN WOUND UP ON A BODYBUILDING WEBSITE. tHE GUY HAS NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HOW TO USE GEAR NOR HAS EVER USED ANY GEAR OR HGH.I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME GOOD BROS ON HIS BOARD BUT AOT OF FRAUDS OVER ON gh15'S BOARD.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THERE THREATS BUT THEY ARE JUST TALKING SHIT THEY CANNOT BACK UP! 2 YEARS AND THEY DON'T HAVE A SHRED OF INFO ON ME EXCEPT ME FAKE ALIAS

I HOPE B-BOY NEVER GETS A PRO CARD. HE WOUD HAVE ONE IF NOT FOR ALL THE CHEAP FAKE GEAR HE USES

Whitewidow, are you saying that capslock is the new black?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
whitewidow, shut the fuck up and die, please

gh15 could murder every getbigger's entire family and he would still be liked more than you, you fucking spastic

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 03:34:47 AM »

Haha yes, and spread it around their nursery school that they own a blackmarket lab and are scammers. All the other preschoolers will have a field day with that info, googooggaga you sold me fake shit.

Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 03:49:24 AM »

Haha yes, and spread it around their nursery school that they own a blackmarket lab and are scammers. All the other preschoolers will have a field day with that info, googooggaga you sold me fake shit.

Hahaha yes Jaime, they would all get in on the scam and start selling legit kigs mixed with 100ml of robinsons fruit shoot

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 04:28:11 AM »
gh has more drama going on than Oprah on her period. Oh brother.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 04:37:44 AM »
but i thought that 15 just wanted to spread the truth and set people free, and had absolutely zero monetary interest in this whole thing ??? ??? ???

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 04:38:19 AM »

i saw the baby pic..what,are they gonna harm the kid?that's fucking sick

free gh for life?get the fuck out of here
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 04:58:22 AM »
It's a good site and I've made a lot of contacts on it already. I'm just ignoring the kigs push because I will never touch those things again.

I saw your personal info and baby pics on that subforum, bigmc. That would bother me a lot if pics of my kids were online. I don't have kids but still. I have all your personal info I might call to you sometime for a pint, bro

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 04:58:42 AM »

All joke aside, you are aware that that is a criminal offense? If you have prove of that why don't you call it in?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 05:19:39 AM »
All joke aside, you are aware that that is a criminal offense? If you have prove of that why don't you call it in?

Stark, I'll be in Dublin for Arthur's day (27th sept) are you coming for pints

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 05:31:16 AM »

I'll meet you outside Subway and we can beat up some niggas.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 05:34:41 AM »
Wow.   :(

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 05:36:00 AM »
whitewidow, shut the fuck up and die, please

gh15 could murder every getbigger's entire family and he would still be liked more than you, you fucking spastic

I doubt that. the guy burnt every bodybuilder here with that fake shit! at least I never tried to endorse fake product. and say some bullshit was better then humatrope and serostim.who the fuck are you anyway?someone who got scammed?

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:09 AM »
Whitewidow, are you saying that capslock is the new black?

Yes.  but just like you I got threatened by these wanksters. had them in tears. I made a stickey in march that kigs were trash and to stay away. some people never learn and jump on the bandwagon. They were always shit. they were tested by Ronny T he said they were severly bunk. out of 5 kits 10 vials were real or something close to that.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 05:43:20 AM »

Agreed. That is definitely a criminal offence - posting pics of someone's kids and offering financial incentives for people to harm them.
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 06:45:54 AM »

haha funny, I'm in Germany that week :D otherwise despite the fact that I don't drink I would.