Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459751 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2012, 02:01:07 PM »
there is a thread over there claiming tbombz and booty are high level narcs

they need to cut down on the meds paraniod or what
^^
ALL booty's photos look old, so this is a possibility... just some random Aussie tart from the 1990's.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2012, 02:01:09 PM »
i was banned on gh15 as well ::). i guess bc i trust b and bboy and have no problems with them..great, legit guys if you ask me

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »
i was banned on gh15 as well ::). i guess bc i trust b and bboy and have no problems with them..great, legit guys if you ask me

are you the same dfresh that spammed every thread on there begging for people to answer your pms

and asking endless kigs questions
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
never spammed threads, and yes i had kigs q's...as all the drama surrounding them made me curious. whats wrong with that?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2012, 02:06:02 PM »

I thought we were team Noggin? 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »
never spammed threads, and yes i had kigs q's...as all the drama surrounding them made me curious. whats wrong with that?

nothing mate just thought you came across as a total ass kissing clown

funny you being back here with your tail between your legs after dissing this board for months
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2012, 02:17:14 PM »

funny you being back here with your tail between your legs after dissing this board for months

no ass kissing, and no dissing lol. went to gh15's board for a while, but so did others here. btw whats ur handle over there, clearly u know me?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2012, 02:17:30 PM »

I have a feeling as more and more people open their eyes to reality, we're going to this quite a bit. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
no ass kissing, and no dissing lol. went to gh15's board for a while, but so did others here. btw whats ur handle over there, clearly u know me?

you didnt post on here cause you werent allowed

i hope youve learned something

how much did you blow on kigs
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »
you didnt post on here cause you werent allowed

i hope youve learned something

how much did you blow on kigs

when was i banned from here, i dont remember that ???

and little over 1g for 6 kits...they are good gh from what i understand, but only that. no igf, diuretic or whatever...just pure gh

and u didnt answer my question...who are you from gh15's site?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2012, 02:25:41 PM »
when was i banned from here, i dont remember that ???

and little over 1g for 6 kits...they are good gh from what i understand, but only that. no igf, diuretic or whatever...just pure gh

and u didnt answer my question...who are you from gh15's site?

you didnt post here cause thye wouldnt let you on that site he had threads banning people from posting on here

do you feel like an idiot

i am a jedi over there junior
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »
you didnt post here cause thye wouldnt let you on that site he had threads banning people from posting on h/ere

do you feel like an idiot

i am a jedi over there junior

i dont think so, i remember going there bc it was the "new era board" at the time...but if you say so

nope i dont... and whats ur handle tho lol? only so many jedis

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2012, 02:38:35 PM »
^^
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=356194.0

thanks man

and not bad advices actually, as he mentions the importance of training til failure and fatiguing the muscle

and this here was really interesting

10 facts about gear. (excluding gh/slin)

1.gear is NOT magic.
2.gear will work on ANY ONE
3.gear will work better on the bodybuilder who train smarter while on it.
4.being on gear does NOT mean you can go crazy on the weights
5.gear will only recover you better, help you get the calories you need for growth by keeping you hungry, and direct those calories to  the right "place"; gear will not build your muscle by itself! YOU build your muscles by training them and gear make the process 2times faster due to faster recovery and complete 100% recovery and growth between training sessions of the body part trained.
6.gear must be legit to work! i would not touch anything beside american or europian pharm products. mexico is dirty but is ok but it out of luck now days.
7.being on gear DOES NOT mean you can train 7 days a week 2 hours each session.
8. the most progress on gear will be made by the bodybuilder who sticks to the same routine he does when he was natural,, only try to increase weight poundage by as much as possible as long as FORM IS ON SPOT!
9.any bodybuilder can grow from any type of gear. you dont have to take test in addition to deca and you dont have to take something else with dianabol for growth. this is common mistake of most local gym rats that they never learn from.
10. your main mission is to chose the drug you want,, take it,, and concentrate more on the dose of the drug taken and on the form and training session insted of doing stupid combos of stuff and wait for miricales. the more advanced you will become the more stuff you will combine for a better effect. test is not a MUST! it is good for aggressiveness and sex drive but many MANY GUYS do not need it and it only gives them sides.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »

;D ;D hahaha     "High level narcs"?   As opposed to mid level narcs?  There is no measure for narcs- you either are or you are not.

Those idiots give idiots a bad name.
a

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »
11. Disregard everything sensible any of the other 20 users of this account have ever said. and only take notice of 12.

12. Kigtropin will turn you in to Ron Coleman over the night,,,, no training matters,,,, no food matters, waht drugs you take don't matter because they dont work without legit kigtropin. just wont work friends, what you think steve reeves was on?? too get all americano whores pussy wet huh? Thats right. repeat after me legit kigtropin. The whores smell it in your blood,,,its that crazy,,,
Trans Milkshake.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2012, 03:05:56 PM »
11. Disregard everything sensible any of the other 20 users of this account have ever said. and only take notice of 12.

12. Kigtropin will turn you in to Ron Coleman over the night,,,, no training matters,,,, no food matters, waht drugs you take don't matter because they dont work without legit kigtropin. just wont work friends, what you think steve reeves was on?? too get all americano whores pussy wet huh? Thats right. repeat after me legit kigtropin. The whores smell it in your blood,,,its that crazy,,,

yea but b was the one who was pushing kigs right ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2012, 03:07:51 PM »
thanks man

and not bad advices actually, as he mentions the importance of training til failure and fatiguing the muscle

and this here was really interesting

10 facts about gear. (excluding gh/slin)

1.gear is NOT magic.
2.gear will work on ANY ONE
3.gear will work better on the bodybuilder who train smarter while on it.
4.being on gear does NOT mean you can go crazy on the weights
5.gear will only recover you better, help you get the calories you need for growth by keeping you hungry, and direct those calories to  the right "place"; gear will not build your muscle by itself! YOU build your muscles by training them and gear make the process 2times faster due to faster recovery and complete 100% recovery and growth between training sessions of the body part trained.
6.gear must be legit to work! i would not touch anything beside american or europian pharm products. mexico is dirty but is ok but it out of luck now days.
7.being on gear DOES NOT mean you can train 7 days a week 2 hours each session.
8. the most progress on gear will be made by the bodybuilder who sticks to the same routine he does when he was natural,, only try to increase weight poundage by as much as possible as long as FORM IS ON SPOT!
9.any bodybuilder can grow from any type of gear. you dont have to take test in addition to deca and you dont have to take something else with dianabol for growth. this is common mistake of most local gym rats that they never learn from.
10. your main mission is to chose the drug you want,, take it,, and concentrate more on the dose of the drug taken and on the form and training session insted of doing stupid combos of stuff and wait for miricales. the more advanced you will become the more stuff you will combine for a better effect. test is not a MUST! it is good for aggressiveness and sex drive but many MANY GUYS do not need it and it only gives them sides.

^^
See, I told you it was good... it was just his ever-changing drug advice (suddenly something else is HOT and essential... ::)) and other times he would loose half of the people on GB with his talking about "sources".  A lot of us are here as we just love to train and recover properly.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2012, 03:27:15 PM »
dfresh, u had a 30+ page sticky? I'm surprised you got banned for that kind of little petty shit.

Also bboy did a lot to increase gh15's reputation but he still got banned for not towing the line.

I see that forum imploding soon. Real shady shit going on.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
dfresh, u had a 30+ page sticky? I'm surprised you got banned for that kind of little petty shit.

Also bboy did a lot to increase gh15's reputation but he still got banned for not towing the line.

I see that forum imploding soon. Real shady shit going on.

yea i thought i was well liked over there, never did anything wrong i didnt think. over at b's board now, great group over there. and back here now too i guess ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2012, 03:56:59 PM »
^^
ALL booty's photos look old, so this is a possibility... just some random Aussie tart from the 1990's.
I have pics posted on here from as recent as march this year.  And my snapshot cam pics from hbc are from 2010-Nov 2011.   I have met people from the forums at comps here and overseas and have the pics to back it up.   

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
there was no lie... the only lie is that people who have not taken the real kigs bashing them and calling everything bunk when they have not seen first hand how thy work
the few kits that i had that were legit kigs were some pretty sick shit.... u guys can bash me bash everyone else but thats the problem and down fall of this board its all negative..
unfortunatley it is hard to get these legit kigs on a consistant basis but  the last kit that i had   in 9 days of use  the results and change in my body were amazing... and i have used pharm and other generics
so go had bash me here but  truth of that matter is that if u take a legit kit of kigs  results are insane

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2012, 05:31:26 PM »
there was no lie... the only lie is that people who have not taken the real kigs bashing them and calling everything bunk when they have not seen first hand how thy work
the few kits that i had that were legit kigs were some pretty sick shit.... u guys can bash me bash everyone else but thats the problem and down fall of this board its all negative..
unfortunatley it is hard to get these legit kigs on a consistant basis but  the last kit that i had   in 9 days of use  the results and change in my body were amazing... and i have used pharm and other generics
so go had bash me here but  truth of that matter is that if u take a legit kit of kigs  results are insane

that sounds good and all, but do you have any pics to prove it?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »

sapp whats up man, im banned over there now :-\

anyway i dont see what b did wrong do you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
come back here and all over time will be forgiven,,but don't dwell who gives a crap what went on there,,i for one could care less,,banned there like your going to lose sleep over it,,,i hope not ,,

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2012, 05:40:48 PM »
come back here and all over time will be forgiven,,but don't dwell who gives a crap what went on there,,i for one could care less,,banned there like your going to lose sleep over it,,,i hope not ,,

wont lose sleep man lol. it is what it is really, hey no hard feelings on my behalf