Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462673 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2012, 02:31:43 PM »
Is there a McDonalds on the Gold Coast? Perhaps apply85 could get a transfer to that McDonalds and meet Will Grant during his 10 minute break.

lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »
Is there a McDonalds on the Gold Coast? Perhaps apply85 could get a transfer to that McDonalds and meet Will Grant during his 10 minute break.
There are plenty of McDonalds on the Gold Coast.   ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2012, 02:44:11 PM »

lol
Trans Milkshake.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2012, 03:38:01 PM »
So how is this going to work?  Apply85 is going to meet James (Willgrant) on the Gold Coast to discuss me? 

It seems to me you've been owning these accusations for a long time now. Everybody talks but no one has any proof to back it up that you're a narc.

It's fucking hilarious really. You are still doing your attention whoring and receiving the " I wanna fuck you Boo-tay!" which is exactly what your haters don't want but what you want.

And you are still around going strong.

You win attention whore.

Good job!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2012, 03:40:43 PM »
It seems to me you've been owning these accusations for a long time now. Everybody talks but no one has any proof to back it up that you're a narc.

It's fucking hilarious really. You are still doing your attention whoring and receiving the " I wanna fuck you Boo-tay!" which is exactly what your haters don't want but what you want.

You win attention whore.

Good job!

oh will you just shut the fuck up you malignant cunt

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »
oh will you just shut the fuck up you malignant cunt

Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread.  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2012, 03:57:46 PM »

gh15 scam
is coming to
an end soon
if they continue
down this
path

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
Lol they're coming out of the woodworks tonight! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2012, 04:39:13 PM »
Apply is getting too big for his britches over there.

Delusions of grandeur much?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2012, 05:14:21 PM »

Will Grant couldn't afford the airfare to meet him.....

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »
HGH is nothing special in my undersanding, it is mostly used to stop gaining fat when using insulin ( which is what makes people huge) as far as growth is doesnt do jack shit, maybe a bit at the higher end of the doses, but mostly using 30-40 iu when using 80 to 150 iu of slin to stop the fat gain

can someone correct me ?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2012, 08:10:38 PM »
Ok, this whole situation is FUCKED.

We have spies here left right and centre...

Everytime I go on getbig, there's a new thread with information from here that people shouldn't be able to get access to??

For example, someone has already told bigmc about our thread about him, he's more than aware. Shit like this shouldn't happen. Especially if the people involved have been "hand picked"

I would like to call for all users of this forum with 0 posts are banned immediately until we can come up with a viable solution of gaining new, productive members. We're just leaking information all over the place and it has to stop. We should start reviewing the posts of people with very little posts to see what sort of things they are contributing. Posts like "lol" in some random thread of images is hardly a useful contribution and would point to nothing more than being a spy.

I know we already have a thread about people contributing if they want to be a part of the site but we need to start taking actions. I can appreciate the mods/elfs/jedis/gh15 are busy guys but this needs to be looked at in a serious way. I'm willing to help in any way I can.

Let's get rid of these fucking traitors and shit talkers once and for all.

lol

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2012, 01:17:59 AM »
HGH is nothing special in my undersanding, it is mostly used to stop gaining fat when using insulin ( which is what makes people huge) as far as growth is doesnt do jack shit, maybe a bit at the higher end of the doses, but mostly using 30-40 iu when using 80 to 150 iu of slin to stop the fat gain

can someone correct me ?

lol. look, lets not get carried away here. the guys info on drugs is SPOT ON. hgh and all.
bash him for pushing a certain brand all you want but when it comes to hgh, it is EVERYTHING special in high end bodybuilding.

to stop a little fat gain from insulin...lol.

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2012, 02:13:07 AM »
lol. look, lets not get carried away here. the guys info on drugs is SPOT ON. hgh and all.
bash him for pushing a certain brand all you want but when it comes to hgh, it is EVERYTHING special in high end bodybuilding.

to stop a little fat gain from insulin...lol.

dude i dont care about this gh15 guy or his advice.

Im talking in general, insulin is the main factor behind the huge increase in size, and yes you do get fat as fuck on it if you dont take hgh with it.. it works by blunting the receptors in the fat cells and getting all the nutrients into the muscle cell.

whitewidow

« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »
I made a joke about booty and she took it very seriously I said she was afetr someones money wich I was kidding about!. I also heard from a very good source/board owner not Gh15 somebody else that she did nark out someone on SSB. I won't mention his name. I do n ot know if it is true. I don't see why she would narc out this guy! He was not even a source! just a VIP. She does wish some shadey people they had goodluck with their court cases and that their familys were OK. I don't know why. She has no idea what kind of shitbags they are she never met them in person! anybody can play nice to a sexy lady on a forum.

whitewidow

Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
Wow.  You must be dripping with cash to spend money on something like this.  Tell us how the conversation with said 'PI' went the first time you spoke.  Seriously, no bullshit.  Tell us what you told him/her they were being hired for.

you must not of seen some of the pictures I used to take. I do not take them anymore for rons sake. he told me not to he didn't want the FBI or DEA on this site but I did some stupid shit like posted money. What I said to the PI I hired is between him and I.

If I said there was a big case being built on Ghg15's forum would you believe me? aso how woud I know the details about so much? I can post applys PM again.It does not have the PM I sent to him just the response and even according to apply85 Gh15 thinks I know way to much. I obviously found out about apply85. also he found no proof GH15 was a pro.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2012, 03:11:01 AM »
I made a joke about booty and she took it very seriously I said she was afetr someones money wich I was kidding about!. I also heard from a very good source/board owner not Gh15 somebody else that she did nark out someone on SSB. I won't mention his name. I do n ot know if it is true. I don't see why she would narc out this guy! He was not even a source! just a VIP. She does wish some shadey people they had goodluck with their court cases and that their familys were OK. I don't know why. She has no idea what kind of shitbags they are she never met them in person! anybody can play nice to a sexy lady on a forum.
I didn't realise you were joking at the time WW.  I probably got out of bed, without my sense of humour that day. 

whitewidow

« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2012, 03:42:10 AM »
I didn't realise you were joking at the time WW.  I probably got out of bed, without my sense of humour that day. 

No probably was a bad day for you. maybe you were having women problems. I was just joking. I did here a rumor about you narcing someone out but I dont know if it is true. I don't see why anybody would care about this guys info therefore I find it untrue. But They swear by it. Like I said I don't know who to believe.

If I were to bet I would say you didn't narc this guy out. I see no reason anybody would want his info. He was no source. or had a clandestine lab or business. he was just a VIP on ssb. why would law enforcement want him? so I find it hard to find you said anything. My friend who owns this board tod me not to have any correspondence with you but I don't care I dont believe everything I hear.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2012, 04:02:57 AM »

You win attention whore.

Good job!

You are sooooooooooooooooooo fucken jealous, go jump off a bridge

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2012, 05:09:39 AM »
you must not of seen some of the pictures I used to take. I do not take them anymore for rons sake. he told me not to he didn't want the FBI or DEA on this site but I did some stupid shit like posted money. What I said to the PI I hired is between him and I.

If I said there was a big case being built on Ghg15's forum would you believe me? aso how woud I know the details about so much? I can post applys PM again.It does not have the PM I sent to him just the response and even according to apply85 Gh15 thinks I know way to much. I obviously found out about apply85. also he found no proof GH15 was a pro.

Geezus in a handbag.  Seriously, just spill it.  Really, I am serious.  Did they guy chuckle?  Did the guy laugh out loud?  A personal investigator.  Unreal.  If you found out as much as you did, and you are as 'bad ass' as you say you are, why not go the full monty and have someone 'visit' apply8923498237 and set him straight?  If this PI has found any more information out than what THOUSANDS of people have tried, why not make it the owning of a century and out GH15?  Perhaps there should be a theory going around that you are somehow tied to him/them?

I got nothing against you, but seriously you jumped the shark with that whole "hired a PI" comment.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2012, 05:37:54 AM »
Geezus in a handbag.  Seriously, just spill it.  Really, I am serious.  Did they guy chuckle?  Did the guy laugh out loud?  A personal investigator.  Unreal.  If you found out as much as you did, and you are as 'bad ass' as you say you are, why not go the full monty and have someone 'visit' apply8923498237 and set him straight?  If this PI has found any more information out than what THOUSANDS of people have tried, why not make it the owning of a century and out GH15?  Perhaps there should be a theory going around that you are somehow tied to him/them?

I got nothing against you, but seriously you jumped the shark with that whole "hired a PI" comment.
And you jump the shark by assuming this guy can't afford a PI, trust me he can afford 50 PI's, if you have hung around here for a while you would know this, that was a laugh and half, your comment that is, lol, oh no offence BTW

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2012, 05:43:25 AM »
No probably was a bad day for you. maybe you were having women problems. I was just joking. I did here a rumor about you narcing someone out but I dont know if it is true. I don't see why anybody would care about this guys info therefore I find it untrue. But They swear by it. Like I said I don't know who to believe.

If I were to bet I would say you didn't narc this guy out. I see no reason anybody would want his info. He was no source. or had a clandestine lab or business. he was just a VIP on ssb. why would law enforcement want him? so I find it hard to find you said anything. My friend who owns this board tod me not to have any correspondence with you but I don't care I dont believe everything I hear.
Thank you Whitewidow. 

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2012, 05:47:00 AM »
show some threads I made that are so horribe. All I ever tried to do is get people to stop buying kigtropin. I made a stickey about kigtropin in March never to buy it! Kigtropin is awful! It has sent peope to the hospital at least 5 people. and another guy who should of went but suffered it out. I dont know when we ever fought about anything.

If there is a shit product going around it is my job to keep peole away from it. otherwise what kind of mod would I be? I have not made one post that was not correct! Gh15 hates me because I was right about everything! I had a Pi look into apply85 the guy is 27 and works at mcdonalds. when I called him on it via PM you guys saw his reply! It was all true. although he said he was a restaurant manager wich is crap! he is a shift leader at mcdonalds!

apply knows I know they are frauds. for christ sakes they supposivey put half a million dollars on my head wich is bullshit! Gh15 does not have that kind of money. even if he got my info Gh15 couldn't do anything about it! what's he going to do send burger boy with a syringe full of kigtropin and stab me with it? he cant fight! Gh15 knows better then to mess with me.

post some proof man. If really true its hilarious.

Screencap or something
all drugs - TPPIIP

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »
apply85 is the biggest joke on the internet

one day he will realise that being a virtual gangster will bite you in the ass in real life

a-pupil is his gimmick by the way
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2012, 12:24:58 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: This is getting out of hand...

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:46:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why shouldnt it happen?  i want white widow to know he will die,,i want it to be seen...last time i doneit to grizz mod....only a number of fellas knew...about 1000 id estimate....but now more know...iits good

the information about filt lieing members of that dieing board will continueto be posted according to my orders

i  like destroying on my time when its least expected

i told you last year ...the cuban came to getbig...sent by andrei...he no longer give a flying ffuck about no getbig....i warned that retard chaos...i said you have gh15  most known individual in modern bodybuild cult...retard caosdidnt listen....he listened but didnt want to belive i would actually leave them and abort 8 years of unmatched rulling on any board...he thought i was playing balonie while i meant every word i said

from 4000 members  and visitors a day....downto the abyss ....1000 a day....thats with gimicks nd visitors that are not members

75% fall in ratings! thats a collapse

gh15 approved
T