Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462610 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2012, 12:48:55 PM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: This is getting out of hand...

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:46:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why shouldnt it happen?  i want white widow to know he will die,,i want it to be seen...last time i doneit to grizz mod....only a number of fellas knew...about 1000 id estimate....but now more know...iits good

the information about filt lieing members of that dieing board will continueto be posted according to my orders

i  like destroying on my time when its least expected

i told you last year ...the cuban came to getbig...sent by andrei...he no longer give a flying ffuck about no getbig....i warned that retard chaos...i said you have gh15  most known individual in modern bodybuild cult...retard caosdidnt listen....he listened but didnt want to belive i would actually leave them and abort 8 years of unmatched rulling on any board...he thought i was playing balonie while i meant every word i said

from 4000 members  and visitors a day....downto the abyss ....1000 a day....thats with gimicks nd visitors that are not members

75% fall in ratings! thats a collapse

gh15 approved

I like to read GH15's posts with a Russian accent.  It makes it even more laughable.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2012, 12:49:59 PM »
Lmfao...I gave that conman liar directions to come get me. ;D ;D

As a matter of fact, I think every person he threatened gave him a time and place of how to find them....hahaa!!! What a coward gh15 is!! A straight up scared bitch! Hahaa!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »
I like to read GH15's posts with a Russian accent.  It makes it even more laughable.   ;D

haha so do i

when i smash his face in il do it with a fake gangster accent
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
I wonder how pissed gh15 would be if he knew our rankings ??? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2012, 01:18:41 PM »
I wonder how pissed gh15 would be if he knew our rankings ??? ;D

i'm sure he probably knows, as he probably reads this thread with a magnifying glass ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2012, 01:53:26 PM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: This is getting out of hand...

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:46:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why shouldnt it happen?  i want white widow to know he will die,,i want it to be seen...last time i doneit to grizz mod....only a number of fellas knew...about 1000 id estimate....but now more know...iits good

the information about filt lieing members of that dieing board will continueto be posted according to my orders

i  like destroying on my time when its least expected

i told you last year ...the cuban came to getbig...sent by andrei...he no longer give a flying ffuck about no getbig....i warned that retard chaos...i said you have gh15  most known individual in modern bodybuild cult...retard caosdidnt listen....he listened but didnt want to belive i would actually leave them and abort 8 years of unmatched rulling on any board...he thought i was playing balonie while i meant every word i said

from 4000 members  and visitors a day....downto the abyss ....1000 a day....thats with gimicks nd visitors that are not members

75% fall in ratings! thats a collapse

gh15 approved
WTF is he suggesting he is the reason Slinpimp does not post here as much, this guy is fucked beyond belief, this guy takes credit for everything no matter what it is, never gives a shred of evidence, If the moon cracked in half he would say ''see guys I told you fellows, justa mater of tim fellas, thats how much power gh15 has''..........and the funny thing is retards like that flinstone characters will say   "I told you guys, don't fuck with him, he is powerful, look what he did to the moon"  hgis followers believe everything.

Oh and just cause he has followers don't make him something special, Harold Camping had 10 000 times more followers, what a clown.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
I use the same needle for 100+ injections.
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2012, 02:04:13 PM »
Not to be a dick or anything and I know you and I dont see eye to eye but don't you think you will only inspire them more to find you ? It's pretty easy to find anyone you want on the net and they have some smart IT guys on there side - if they want you they will find you - Members come from all walks of life on BB forums as you know - a tech savvy one or two could find anyone they want.

A member from there has info on a former member from that site with allegations against it's name - I asked him to provide proof over these allegations and he showed me what he had so it's a matter of time - obviously you take more precautions than this person ever has or would but you keep rattling there cages man.

I wasn't aware there were threats against family member BigMC that sucks bro - just thought pics had been posted which also sucks hard  :-\

Bro no offence but this is THE PUSSIEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF GETBIG.  Are you fucken kidding me here, these guys are bunch of fucken clowns, you are making them to be like some fucken mob, seriously fucken wannabe gangsters all fucken talk no bite.

I will give them all my info gladly, it's out there anyway and call them fucken GOOFS EVERY FUCKEN DAY and fucken laugh and mock and fucken bag for them to come here, that's right BAG THEM, bunch of shit talking pussies, the lot of them.  That is a sad post my friend you might as well commit suicide with your tail between your legs seriously have some fucken dignity what is wrong with you.

I have more fear of pee wee herman then them, if you guys are listening come get some Golds gym London Ontario, bring an Army cause you will need it  ;) BITCHES..    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
Willgrant is apply85's bitch.  Making a gimmick aka GaryBolt and then pretending to meet Warlock/apply85 on the gold coast so that they can fabricate some wild story about meeting my deceased hubby from 12 years ago. 

You got to be fucking kidding me - the guy gets put in T/O ?

OK Ron seem you are enforcing rules - my name and personal info posted along with half truths ? do your job please, TO the cunt

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=68055

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2012, 02:22:58 PM »
every post you make makes me cringe dan

you are a retarded middle aged man that is the laughing stock of this site

also taking into consideration the fact that you look like jabba the huts arse

i think you might want to fuck off and when you get there fuck off again
cringe get over yourself mc what makes me cringe is the fact that you have all this time to jump around on forums talk shit and try and call people out who you will never meet in real life ' and yes they most likely deserved it' Youre a sad fucker it would take you 3 life times to have what i have at 45 because the internet is all you have.  
p

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2012, 02:24:56 PM »
Fucking funny how GH15 posts for years on this board to get a certain amount of street credit..Then he rips the morons on this site off...

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2012, 02:32:11 PM »
Fucking funny how GH15 posts for years on this board to get a certain amount of street credit..Then he rips the morons on this site off...

just the stupid young ones all he did was tell stories the guy was transparent as they come. remember theres a sucker born every minute
p

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »
Be interested to know how many people still believe he is/was a pro that was top 6 at the O.
O

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
I use the same needle for 100+ injections.

hahahah, I remember that shit!  ;D

On a serious, why spend all this money on fake muscles in a bottle, anyway? maybe I'm getting old, but I no longer see the appeal.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2012, 03:19:03 PM »

On a serious, why spend all this money on fake muscles in a bottle, anyway? maybe I'm getting old, but I no longer see the appeal.

so that you can prove to others that you're better than them, at least that's why i do it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2012, 04:45:29 PM »
Bro no offence but this is THE PUSSIEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF GETBIG.  Are you fucken kidding me here, these guys are bunch of fucken clowns, you are making them to be like some fucken mob, seriously fucken wannabe gangsters all fucken talk no bite.

I will give them all my info gladly, it's out there anyway and call them fucken GOOFS EVERY FUCKEN DAY and fucken laugh and mock and fucken bag for them to come here, that's right BAG THEM, bunch of shit talking pussies, the lot of them.  That is a sad post my friend you might as well commit suicide with your tail between your legs seriously have some fucken dignity what is wrong with you.

I have more fear of pee wee herman then them, if you guys are listening come get some Golds gym London Ontario, bring an Army cause you will need it  ;) BITCHES..    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Lol you're so dead!! You made fun of filt15 on the internet now he's going to have you whacked!!!

Aren't you scared? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2012, 04:49:04 PM »
I notice Wes is awfully quiet

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
And you jump the shark by assuming this guy can't afford a PI, trust me he can afford 50 PI's, if you have hung around here for a while you would know this, that was a laugh and half, your comment that is, lol, oh no offence BTW

Thats not jumping the shark.  Where did I assume he didn't have the money to pay for one? I said he jumped the shark because of how ridiculous it is to hire a PI to search for someone on the internet.  I have been here since 2005 and personally have never gone to the roid board, so if thats where he posted his cache of millions I would have never seen it.

Again, the whole 'hiring a PI' goes to show how seriouz da internetz is.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2012, 05:19:31 PM »

Most of the elderly population take frequent naps throughout the day.  He's probably taking a nap before he's off to bingo. :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »
Lmfao...I gave that conman liar directions to come get me. ;D ;D

As a matter of fact, I think every person he threatened gave him a time and place of how to find them....hahaa!!! What a coward gh15 is!! A straight up scared bitch! Hahaa!!!

Count me in as one of them.  When challenged further he said he would have one of his 'elves' do the job.  HA HA...never heard a peep from any of them either.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
Filt15 being embarrassed in this thread.  :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2012, 06:10:49 PM »
Post under your real name gimmick.

I`ve got nothing to say,or I`d say it.

I like the GOH board,if that doesn`t sit well with some of you,I guess that`s life.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »

and when he said just pick up the needle and blew it if fall on the ground
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2012, 06:41:56 PM »
Thats not jumping the shark.  Where did I assume he didn't have the money to pay for one? I said he jumped the shark because of how ridiculous it is to hire a PI to search for someone on the internet.  I have been here since 2005 and personally have never gone to the roid board, so if thats where he posted his cache of millions I would have never seen it.

Again, the whole 'hiring a PI' goes to show how seriouz da internetz is.
Sorry misunderstood your post I thought you did not believe him. Ag

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2012, 06:46:22 PM »
Lol you're so dead!! You made fun of filt15 on the internet now he's going to have you whacked!!!

Aren't you scared? ;D
Guy I am scared shitless  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I take it all back,   lmao............

I like to bragg that I am fearless but ''not being scared of them'' is like ''not being scared'' of Barney and friends, ALL TALKING BITCHES and if they had the balls, they would have done something by now