Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462695 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2012, 12:25:27 PM »
Actual nuclear attack plans? McCain will win the election America isn't ready for a black president....oh wait, just kidding it was a test.

Come to me BRO!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2012, 12:37:11 PM »
Do you even workout ??? I mean besides your cockholster?
funny when i posted my pic some years ago you were the 1st to comment.
big dud right there were youre words and save those cock comments for newbies and gimmicks thanks
p

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #277 on: September 05, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »

Come to me BRO!
;D

funny when i posted my pic some years ago you were the 1st to comment.
big dud right there were youre words and save those cock comments for newbies and gimmicks thanks
I thought you were retarded like that gimp with elephantitis of the head, I was being nice. You've always been the Y board whipping boy. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2012, 06:40:43 PM »
;D

I figured you'd like that......convict.    ;D

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
to keep this thread on topic here are the pics to prove the difference in kigs
first on generic  hyge....

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
7 days on balonie diet but! legit kigtropin in blood

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2012, 08:30:06 PM »
2nd set on generics agaion
first pic on generics
second  7 days after intrduction of legit kigtropin to  blood....and open house diet..all you can eat ice cream donughts....  someone asked for proof pics here they are...  so for those who have not used em   try em before bashin

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2012, 08:35:34 PM »

You look the same, just flexed in one, and relaxed in the other.   ???

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2012, 08:38:11 PM »

bigher
posted those
pics along
time ago
no shocking difference
between them

whitewidow

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
No pros use kigtropin. most all of them have never heard of kigs. kigtropin is a joke! It has been tested by Ronny T it is Bunk- junk! use hygetropin or Riptropin if you want to use chinese. Riptropin coming from H is always good. If you can get human grade kits like most top pros use those. To bad the od school jintropins ae no longer availabe. I know there are new jintropin kits but they are not made by the same crew.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2012, 10:58:41 PM »
any hookups on dope weed?

I know, right?? That shit will grow your mind...

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2012, 11:18:34 PM »
first pic on generics
second  7 days after intrduction of legit kigtropin to  blood....and open house diet..all you can eat ice cream donughts....  someone asked for proof pics here they are...  so for those who have not used em   try em before bashin

I love your ripped gut sticking out all those GH abs in the second pic!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2012, 11:33:42 PM »

I am kind of detecting a cute face here.   :)

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2012, 12:06:29 AM »
what are these supposed kigs so special for ?

BTW all top pros use ONLY human grade where possible, geno,nordi, saizen ect, test, deca, anavar, anadrol all human grade that they get through their sick hook ups, stuff like tren would ovbiously be UGL, but it is not some shitty powder that any idiot can get from a guy advertising on a banner  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2012, 01:35:31 AM »

well man, your flexed in the 2nd set of pics, but not in the first

p.s. what you did there can be done in less than 24 hrs, and it wouldn't take 7 days

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: the great kigs scam owned up to on gh15s own website
« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2012, 02:29:31 AM »
Hahahaha oh brother, what would GH15 do to your family bigmc, send them some fake kigs?

;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2012, 02:34:05 AM »
I love your ripped gut sticking out all those GH abs in the second pic!

times a gazillon

if gh will add 2 inches to my arms, but in the process add 6 inches to my waist (6 "lean" inches, not fat or water) then thanks, but no thanks

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2012, 03:22:48 AM »
first pic on generics

No one is bashing legit kigtropin. Kigtropins are a ponzi scheme, 10% of them are good, the rest are junk. Soone is saying LEGIT Kigtropin bad, its just that you will spend thousdands of dollars and many times getting fucked over in the process of MAYBE recieving a legit batch.

save your money and go with a more reputable brand

whitewidow

« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2012, 03:29:47 AM »
No one is bashing legit kigtropin. Kigtropins are a ponzi scheme, 10% of them are good, the rest are junk. Soone is saying LEGIT Kigtropin bad, its just that you will spend thousdands of dollars and many times getting fucked over in the process of MAYBE recieving a legit batch.

save your money and go with a more reputable brand

go post. it is a ponzi scheme with GH15 laughing his ass off to the bank. I was fishy when he spent two months promoting kigtropin and having the nerve to say it was the best HGH ever better then humatrope-lol. Ronnie T put this topic to sleep it is crap! all the kits he tested were bunk except one of them had some legit 191-AA HGH. so who would want to spend thousands of dollars just to get a few legit vials when there is more reputable HGH.

Another thing that makes me think GH15 has involvment is he kind of blew off his supposive top HGH guy at the time teling people to order kigs instead of novotropin or thanktropin. both are better and riptropin is the best -IMO if you really have to buy chinese. I woud go with rips or hygetropin over kigtropin anyday.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2012, 03:30:48 AM »
kyomu

whitewidow

« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »
Gh15 still giving kigtropin dealers a 5th or 6th chance to redeeem themselves.

Fuck Gh15 for talking this shit HGH up and causing many to try this bunk crap rather then stick with their normal supplier. Fuck apply 85 for be a brown nosing bum! he has no idea about the roid game and he runs it and who used to run it. the dude knows nothing! Fuck them both!

Fuck them for threatening people and acting tough on  the internet-lol. you might have some people fooled. But to me you aint shit! go fuck your manslut whore and all your elfs. Gh15 shoud go down as the biggest joke. The old GH15 was somebody else. whoever is operating the account the ast two years is a running a ponzi scheme. Gh15 will put the bame on apply85 when the time comes just watch.Apply woud love to be in prison where he can get gangbanged everynight! they would love passing his 160lb ass around.

So fuck you Gh15 you wil go down soon . Trust me ! DEA is on your board right now!You don't think the DEA is interested in this scam? They are aso looking to fuck all GH15;s sources. Gh15 is gay and loves the DEA!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »
weird window,
you talk too much about them. very lengthy posts and repetitive. tell us again for the 100th time about apply85 and his mcdonalds job with that PM from him that you normally post right under your apply85 rant.

take choas' approach. yes, he is in every gh15 thread, but keeps it to the point. one liners with a "haha" or "lol" at the end.

your posts just scream "i cant sleep at night."

ps - thank you for learning the art of paragraphing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2012, 09:35:09 AM »
Gh15 still giving kigtropin dealers a 5th or 6th chance to redeeem themselves.

Fuck Gh15 for talking this shit HGH up and causing many to try this bunk crap rather then stick with their normal supplier. Fuck apply 85 for be a brown nosing bum! he has no idea about the roid game and he runs it and who used to run it. the dude knows nothing! Fuck them both!

Fuck them for threatening people and acting tough on  the internet-lol. you might have some people fooled. But to me you aint shit! go fuck your manslut whore and all your elfs. Gh15 shoud go down as the biggest joke. The old GH15 was somebody else. whoever is operating the account the ast two years is a running a ponzi scheme. Gh15 will put the bame on apply85 when the time comes just watch.Apply woud love to be in prison where he can get gangbanged everynight! they would love passing his 160lb ass around.

So fuck you Gh15 you wil go down soon . Trust me ! DEA is on your board right now!You don't think the DEA is interested in this scam? They are aso looking to fuck all GH15;s sources. Gh15 is gay and loves the DEA!
My word direct quote from gh15.... "if I go down I am taking everyone with me"............ so big fucken RAT right there. So all those guys doing biz on the other forum are involved with a rat that has already confessed that he will bring down the house. very intelligent

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2012, 09:38:34 AM »
Windowlicker please shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »
do you people know there are companies who will find out who is behind the account for couple hundred dollars?

No shit?  Thats a business??