Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463200 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #425 on: September 12, 2012, 04:09:05 AM »
A overly-serious note can now be heard on this thread.

Another getbigger that I miss. Still reading those books and stuff getting all smart?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: September 12, 2012, 04:13:10 AM »
B - Boy - do you exclusively use IP or other products also ?
eq from ARL and will switch to his tren later in the prep.
team b-boy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #427 on: September 12, 2012, 04:19:36 AM »
eq from ARL and will switch to his tren later in the prep.
Do you think there maybe some selective type stuff going on though ?
It's obvious you are on the rise and are good promotion for IP by saying you use his gear - Alin used to give pro's quality product but others out there used to get bunk plus the odd bit of quality to keep reputation going.

Not disrespecting your word here but I have known people to get shite via IP - it makes sense to give someone like yourself quality and make $$ from the advertising you give and pass along bunk to others getting him rich.

Your back is looking freaky as fuck btw man  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: September 12, 2012, 04:22:22 AM »
wow SHERLOCK, If you would pull your head out of gh15 conspiracy land for a moment you will realize that at the beginning of spam I was called out about using IP product and I admitted right there and then that I used his oils and tabs, and that is was his gh that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, if my post are still up go and do a search, so then you go off to other boards and read my post and think you discovered some kind of conspiracy? I told you assclowns from the beginning! Here lets do a little challenge? Find one fag from fake15.org that will post up a pic on the super gear he is on (strango or what the fuck ever) and I will post up a pic of me on IP gear and wipe the floor with their bitch ass! This includes the fake pro himself assclown15!  You guys talk about bodybuilding and talk about mutation but none of you counts have done it yet? And where are all the supposed pro's that ghfagteen said are on his board? A mod made a thread asking them to cone forward to answer questions and their identity would be kept secret and you could hear the crickets chirp!!! Not one top npc or pro came forward. That man sores lies out of his bitch ass mouth daily, he ain't no fucking pro, and I could prove it easily but some good brow would get dirty and get hurt so I leave it alone until my hand is forced ( I really truly hope it never is). I want ghfake to remain secret, its too much fun watching him make bank off desperate bodybuilders looking for the magic secret instead of going in the gym and putting in the years of hard work and consistency it take to build a world class physique.

Name calling so soon?

I did miss your post about using IP gear as I thought you were primary a Gear Depot pimp. But that's besides the point because no one denies that you get the good stuff. IP, nor any other supplier, only sends out garbage all the time. They wouldn't survive. Will Grant did great with Alin until it was time he didn't. You as a rep will of course get the best of the best and yes it shows.  And you yourself endorse the legit kigs and claimed they were something special. I went with Kami not because of gh15 endorsement because he never endorsed Kami. I went with Kami because of you (take note bigmc). I have the PM to prove it. But I'm not holding you responsible for that. I believe you when you said that you got legit kigs from one of your clients so in that case you weren't singled out for special treatment.

So just for the record, do you consider IP a legitimate (for our purposes) organization conducting an honest operation and do the very best they can to provide consistently safe and effective products to all their customers?

According to Micro, in response to a question from defresh on his opinions of Prosource kigs , he posted his serum values over on -b-'s site and now has found himself banned.  

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: September 12, 2012, 04:26:37 AM »
Who's doing the slapping. I need a quote.

So you really felt it was necessary to use the name "Big" in your name?

Oh brother I use the name BigCyp because when I first joined the board about 9 years ago all I knew about it was it's name getbig, so I though hmmm I'm from Cyprus, I take illegal substances and lift weights, obviously i'm 'Big' as a result of that mindblowing equation so I chose the first thing that came to mind 'BigCypriot' - remember I was about 19 when I joined oh brother. If I joined today I would choose something a lot cooler like pellius haha

explanation meltdown

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: September 12, 2012, 04:35:37 AM »
Oh brother I use the name BigCyp because when I first joined the board about 9 years ago all I knew about it was it's name getbig, so I though hmmm I'm from Cyprus, I take illegal substances and lift weights, obviously i'm 'Big' as a result of that mindblowing equation so I chose the first thing that came to mind 'BigCypriot' - remember I was about 19 when I joined oh brother. If I joined today I would choose something a lot cooler like pellius haha

explanation meltdown

I thought the Cyp was for "cypionate" and I bet many others do as well. This changes everything.

OK, you're one up. But I'll be back for more. Well, at least until CalvinH gets on. He, chaos and Pandae know all my weak spots. At least chaos shows some mercy, mostly out of pity, but CalvinH is ruthless. He has no heart. He drinks and golfs. Need I say more?

whitewidow

« Reply #431 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:09 AM »
Pellius I get my HGH from a burn victim not a HIV victim. He has a low co-pay so I pay him double his co-pay and he is cool with that. he pays 138$ and I give him altogether 268$ sometimes it depends on the brand. I hope you have stayed out of trouble didn't you geet busted like 3 times? multiple controll deiverys from what you told me. Pellius you do know Gh15 is not a pro correct? hows your buddy in SC? You know I am safe and the mail works in my favor. Tell Gh15 he is the biggest hater there is! I think you shoud of went with your first option and main guy b efore you ordered those bunk kigs. although you tod me they were good and you were going to order more of them. Mad placebo effect!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: September 12, 2012, 04:58:11 AM »
Pellius I get my HGH from a burn victim not a HIV victim. He has a low co-pay so I pay him double his co-pay and he is cool with that. he pays 138$ and I give him altogether 268$ sometimes it depends on the brand. I hope you have stayed out of trouble didn't you geet busted like 3 times? multiple controll deiverys from what you told me. Pellius you do know Gh15 is not a pro correct? hows your buddy in SC? You know I am safe and the mail works in my favor. Tell Gh15 he is the biggest hater there is! I think you shoud of went with your first option and main guy b efore you ordered those bunk kigs. although you tod me they were good and you were going to order more of them. Mad placebo effect!

LOL. Um it was one time. A controlled delivery (tip of the day: don't have an order that was seized sent to the same address especially if that address is your home which it should never be). But it was dismissed. Hard to justify jail time for a $200 order of testosterone. Plus, I had a doctor prescribed it anyway but just didn't bother getting another one when I moved to another State. Kind of broke off contact with buddy in SC. And of course I admitted to you that I wish I went with Nameless and never got involved in this whole kig debacle. And I never told you they were good, never said I was going to order more and never ordered again. If you have a PM by me saying this send it to me and I'll admit I was wrong. If not, you have to admit that either you have me mixed up with someone else or just made it up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #433 on: September 12, 2012, 06:15:48 AM »
I'll try to keep up. But mod duties are pressing at gh15's site. This is war going on.
"war", mtwain? Lol, mod duties? Besides banning people that disagree with gh15, I can't see a whole lot of use for mods on that board. Everyone seems to think if they chodle his sack they'll be hooked up. Lmao!!

Drug addicts are serious about their drugs, huh Penisless? ;)

For the record I don't have a problem with you my old 1/8 Hershey bar, but you might want to step back and ask yourself how serious it really is when they have an entire board dedicated to posting getbiggers personal info. And fact is they have what they believe to be bigmc's personal info along with pics of what is supposed to be his son. Do you support that behavior?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #434 on: September 12, 2012, 07:08:53 AM »
Like Will Ferrel said, "what an angry little elf".

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: September 12, 2012, 07:10:17 AM »
Like Will Ferrel said, "what an angry little elf".

;D
I thought you showed up for the turkey slapping Bike Nut.   ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: September 12, 2012, 08:20:17 AM »

Did somebody say turkey?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: September 12, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »
I believe one day pellius will open his eyes and reestablish his path with truth and honor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: September 12, 2012, 09:33:04 AM »
im not going to read all of penislusts 500 word meltdowns

needless to say his whoe life involves having status on a board that scams idiots for fake gh

he is a fifty year old drug addict whose only achievement in life is being an elf

you couldnt make that shit up
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #439 on: September 12, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »

Just checking in to see if you're wearing that same black dress again..... ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: September 12, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »
Just checking in to see if you're wearing that same black dress again..... ;D
No it's a different one...but it's still black.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: September 12, 2012, 02:52:02 PM »
I believe one day pellius will open his eyes and reestablish his path with truth and honor.
X 2  Pellius is a good bloke. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: September 12, 2012, 03:36:08 PM »

Now that I think about it I do remember telling you the kigs from Kami were good and I had planned to make another order. It wasn't due so much to the placebo effect but just beiing caught up in all the hype. But I did start to become suspicious when I wasn't getting the crazy results gh15 described even though I think he tends toward mad hyperbole. I remember posting pics of my finger nails where I didn't see any change. People were like, "No, look at the cuticles they're coming out more." I had to look up "cuticles" in the dictionary. Still, I was suppose to have monkey claws and be able to climb coconut trees. That's when I started talking to some of my friends that I went in with in the order. Actually one in particular who knows his gh. Told him to up dose to a vial a day for a week and see if he could feel anything. Also, I sent some samples to another top elf who also knows his gh. Both came back with the same report: some were good and some were bad. That's been the game with kigs all along. Send out some good samples and then start mixing it in with bunk. Since most guys are taking so much (a vial a day) you wouldn't really notice if every second or third vial was bunk unless you knew your gh. Guys like Slin and others, and gh15, can tell right away. Lightweights like me not so much.

So after that I never reordered and regret ever getting involved in the whole kig mess in the first place. I think they really ruined everything. Wish I just stuck with Nameless like you said I should have from the get go. And I did look up the old PM and you did say burn victim not HIV. I was getting you mixed up with another guy I knew in Cali who bought off an AIDS patient. Good memory.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: September 12, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
"war", mtwain? Lol, mod duties? Besides banning people that disagree with gh15, I can't see a whole lot of use for mods on that board. Everyone seems to think if they chodle his sack they'll be hooked up. Lmao!!

Drug addicts are serious about their drugs, huh Penisless? ;)

For the record I don't have a problem with you my old 1/8 Hershey bar, but you might want to step back and ask yourself how serious it really is when they have an entire board dedicated to posting getbiggers personal info. And fact is they have what they believe to be bigmc's personal info along with pics of what is supposed to be his son. Do you support that behavior?

Actually, I haven't banned anybody yet. I've been pushing for a Mod policy to have to get a consensus before anybody is banned permanently. I don't like someone just unilaterally banning someone permanently. I'm a big believer in free speech and consider it a very serious issue to shut someone up permanently. Usually it's because they made you angry.

And I don't have any problems with posting people's personal info when necessary. That's how you expose the phonies and the poseurs. It's a GetBig tradition and there's a long line of casualties that have been outed and expose. When someone continues to portray themselves as someone they are not and makes a big deal of it GetBig always found a way to out them. That was Squad's undoing and Pumpster as well. Squad dominated this board been when you found out he was just some White kid living in trailer park suddenly he didn't seem like such a bad ass. I'm sure all of you here would love to get a hold of apply85's personal info and make it public.

I am against bringing someone's family involved if they have nothing to do with the board. And kids are off limits. I did take a look at the bigmc thread on gh15site and I'm fine with all the info there. It seems typical of what someone would post on their facebook page. I would have like to have seen more. Although it doesn't put anyone in danger I am ambivalent with posting pics of his new born baby, again something that he probably posted on a face book type account. If you don't want pics of your family put on display don't post it on the internet, dummy! But I don't see what the point was in posting it and I'm checking on it with the other Mods.

And, yes, this is all getting pretty serious and it sucks. It's just bodybuilding for chrissakes!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: September 12, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
BRAD also known as bboy from the state of kentucky,,

i am giving you 3 days to show who i am....if you fail...and you will for i am ifbb pro... but if you fail i realease all information on ip remailer -b- including pictures to public ...your goverment already have it

so now your skank old whore that can only dream of achiving what i have ..is forced

and just to make it clear to you i dont play with you

gh15 approved

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: September 12, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »
Actually, I haven't banned anybody yet. I've been pushing for a Mod policy to have to get a consensus before anybody is banned permanently. I don't like someone just unilaterally banning someone permanently. I'm a big believer in free speech and consider it a very serious issue to shut someone up permanently. Usually it's because they made you angry.

And I don't have any problems with posting people's personal info when necessary. That's how you expose the phonies and the poseurs. It's a GetBig tradition and there's a long line of casualties that have been outed and expose. When someone continues to portray themselves as someone they are not and makes a big deal of it GetBig always found a way to out them. That was Squad's undoing and Pumpster as well. Squad dominated this board been when you found out he was just some White kid living in trailer park suddenly he didn't seem like such a bad ass. I'm sure all of you here would love to get a hold of apply85's personal info and make it public.

I am against bringing someone's family involved if they have nothing to do with the board. And kids are off limits. I did take a look at the bigmc thread on gh15site and I'm fine with all the info there. It seems typical of what someone would post on their facebook page. I would have like to have seen more. Although it doesn't put anyone in danger I am ambivalent with posting pics of his new born baby, again something that he probably posted on a face book type account. If you don't want pics of your family put on display don't post it on the internet, dummy! But I don't see what the point was in posting it and I'm checking on it with the other Mods.

And, yes, this is all getting pretty serious and it sucks. It's just bodybuilding for chrissakes!

So many issues with this post.....

My hope for you is dimming old jedi......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #446 on: September 12, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
from b:

This is all so rediculous. They claim I am paid by prosource, the company I personally banned off our new site when I had 2 members say they got bunk. Youll notice they are no longer welcome there. So saying I personally push kigs is assenine. Gh15 knows better and he needs to think for himself. Ive never been "corrupt", we planned to launch site way before prosource banning on ripped.com. I still have faith he will do the right thing and put this nonsence in the past. But thus far doesnt look like he will stop this meaningless drama.

Also, an IP remailer? really... since when? Ive never heard this before, and the bogus stories keep popping up. Any moron can see these claims make no sence. But its not for me to belittle others. I do ask however that you form your own opinion based on facts.

PS: micro was banned not for posting a thread - which I never saw. but for pming dfresh with how much of a bad guy I am, since his prosource kigs are fake. Keep in mind this is almost 2 weeks after I publically called them out and banned them. but yep - must be a bad guy...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: September 12, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
lol@ mod duties

he think he has mod duties after been repeatedly scammed by the owner of that forum

all this for some fake gh.

lol at getting the vials allegedly tested.

pellius youre an utter homo

You like to use the phrase "repeatedly scammed." Care to back the up? Can you show any evidence at all that I was repeatedly scammed or is it just talk. Just vomiting words.

I've already asked bigmc several times to show me where he "tried to warn me". He never warned me about shit. He just made that up. Just like you just made up that accusation.

You have no credibility my little bitch boy. Keep vomiting words that you just make up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:02 PM »
You like to use the phrase "repeatedly scammed." Care to back the up? Can you show any evidence at all that I was repeatedly scammed or is it just talk. Just vomiting words.

I've already asked bigmc several times to show me where he "tried to warn me". He never warned me about shit. He just made that up. Just like you just made up that accusation.

You have no credibility my little bitch boy. Keep vomiting words that you just make up.
Can you show any evidence bigmc deserves to have his name and family info posted on gh15's site? Or any evidence to support the $500,000 bounty on whitewidows head? Or any of the other numerous
claims that are made about anyone and everyone that disagrees with your God?

As I know a true addict only cares what other addicts think, I'm sure my words will fall on deaf eyes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: September 12, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »

You know what?  You have an uncanny reseblance to leatherface.   :D