Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459899 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #500 on: September 13, 2012, 09:34:24 AM »
are you saying pellius moisturises with shoe polish cyp

He uses udder balm to keep those dry crackly teats of his from getting too chapped.   :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: September 13, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
are you saying pellius moisturises with shoe polish cyp

Hahaha what I'm saying is that pellius doesn't go to the emergency department when he gets hurt, he calls a furniture upholsterer

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: September 13, 2012, 09:45:28 AM »
Hahaha what I'm saying is that pellius doesn't go to the emergency department when he gets hurt, he calls a furniture upholsterer

yes cyp when he fills out his ethnicity on forms he puts antique oak
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: September 13, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »
yes cyp when he fills out his ethnicity on forms he puts antique oak

Are you saying that pellius is going for the football look, not the players but the actual football bigmc?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2012, 10:09:01 AM »
lmao cyp and bigmc on fire itt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
Are you saying that pellius is going for the football look, not the players but the actual football bigmc?

haha what im saying cyp is that everytime he goes in DFS they put a 40 percent off sign on him
T

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »
bigmc and BigCyp coincidentally always seem to be online at the same time to do the "what i'm saying is" routine live everytime  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #508 on: September 13, 2012, 12:05:16 PM »
I have the PM's where you state they were good. remember I said I might order some kigs if I could get a real unbiased opinion from you and you did say they were good even though this was about the time shit started to jump off and claims of bunk kigs had been posted. anyway if you want me to post the PM's I will. I still have them. just like you keep emails and PM's so do I.take my word or you want them posted. when I called you on this awhile ago you said some of
vials were bunk. but originally you said they were good kits. seems you got like 3 re-shipments. maybe it just took awhile to get the one large reshipment.

You should always stay with who you know comes through with legit. you jumped on the bandwagon and got screwed. even pat of you just wanted to order from your main guy till Gh15 hyped up the kigs.

Brah, I had to choke it down and admit I was wrong with this post and you completely missed it. WTF?

Try to keep up.

Now that I think about it I do remember telling you the kigs from Kami were good and I had planned to make another order. It wasn't due so much to the placebo effect but just beiing caught up in all the hype. But I did start to become suspicious when I wasn't getting the crazy results gh15 described even though I think he tends toward mad hyperbole. I remember posting pics of my finger nails where I didn't see any change. People were like, "No, look at the cuticles they're coming out more." I had to look up "cuticles" in the dictionary. Still, I was suppose to have monkey claws and be able to climb coconut trees. That's when I started talking to some of my friends that I went in with in the order. Actually one in particular who knows his gh. Told him to up dose to a vial a day for a week and see if he could feel anything. Also, I sent some samples to another top elf who also knows his gh. Both came back with the same report: some were good and some were bad. That's been the game with kigs all along. Send out some good samples and then start mixing it in with bunk. Since most guys are taking so much (a vial a day) you wouldn't really notice if every second or third vial was bunk unless you knew your gh. Guys like Slin and others, and gh15, can tell right away. Lightweights like me not so much.

So after that I never reordered and regret ever getting involved in the whole kig mess in the first place. I think they really ruined everything. Wish I just stuck with Nameless like you said I should have from the get go. And I did look up the old PM and you did say burn victim not HIV. I was getting you mixed up with another guy I knew in Cali who bought off an AIDS patient. Good memory.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
OK lets speak like men and leave the gh15 brainwashed garbage for the kindergarden playground.pellius I believe you to be an intelligent man. I don't deal with IP himself never have never will I deal with ipgear, he is on every board you can imagine, there are very few complaints about his gear, he is also one of the top sponsors at pm which is one of the biggest boards out there. His gear has been tested on other board and came back properly dosed. I no longer deal with geardepot but only complaint I have seen on him is the ram test which came back low. ARL s some of the most potent gear out there and I laugh that you even out their name in there.
Use your brain as your a pretty smart dude, you don't stay in business as long as ipgear sending out half bunk orders, the guys makes 10x more sales than anyone at gh15 board, you don't do that type of volume putting out bad shit

Someone is lying.

Quote from: -b- on August 21, 2012, 08:50:34 AM
I have these being inspected 1 vial at time... try the.new batch.. the 4 kit.i.send you..
I.am on.these now, so.is bboy.. he LOVES them.. he just not wanting.to mention them til we have consistancy so he doesnt sound confused.

I am 100% certain every kit that they.send is legit.. diff levels however. maybe minimum 7iu? up.to 15iu.. like the bitter you had!
every other.manufacturer of kigs send bunk shit product.. im happy.we found legit source. and they wont send bunk or they get fed to.sharks.. no joke.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: September 13, 2012, 12:48:46 PM »
sounds like more than one seizure! I have the one where he says the kigs were good and he was going to order more. Then when I asked why he wanted a refund all of a sudden he said some of the vials were shit.I will post that up later tonight. This guy has had multiple seizures. been arrested. he said once they had a GPS tracker in the pack

My friend, you said "busted" three times. Big difference between a bust and a seizure.

Remember when we were going back and forth on PMs and because you were telling me some very personal details. The agreement was that we say on PM stays on PM. Do you remember all that you told me? Look back and see. Can you imagine how tempting it was for me to turn everything over to gh15. But I gave my word and kept my word. You did not.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: September 13, 2012, 01:16:48 PM »
My friend, you said "busted" three times. Big difference between a bust and a seizure. I posted all the details here. Was let go that day. Got doc to send medical records showing I had been on HRT for years, case dismissed. Tax payers out thousands for the mighty battle against those that use a substance that is naturally produced in the body under a doctor's care to enhance and improve the quality of life. Now you want me to post some of your PMs describing in detail some of "business ventures" and doing real time in jail for the world to see. 

Remember when we were going back and forth on PMs and because you were telling me some very personal details. The agreement was that what we say on PM stays on PM. Do you remember all that you told me? Look back and see. Can you imagine how tempting it was for me to turn everything over to gh15. But I gave my word and kept my word. You did not.

I've never had any personal issue with you but now you want to tarnish my character. Everything I wrote you has already been stated openly. The only thing that may do damage is revealing the friend (that I no longer use) who posts here  that I had the original order of kigs sent to. I doubt that he'd care but just be pissed at you for giving out his name.

You want to compare what I did to what you have admitted to? And let everyone know what your word means. I can do a lot more damage to your character than you can to mine. But I keep my word. You broke yours. That changes everything. But out of generosity and consideration I will give you a chance to reconsider. Erase your post. Edit out the PMs. Apologize for you lapse in judgement. And keep your mouth shut. It's your big mouth that going to get you in real trouble.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: September 13, 2012, 01:19:52 PM »
oh you want me to fly halfway round the world to kick the shit out of you

arent turtles an endangeared species i wouldnt want to incur the wrath of the wwf

gh15 stated he had elves all over the world im quite happy to kick the shit out your uk elf if he turns up on his unicorn

but to be honest i wouldnt put any more effort into it than that

That's exactly what you were asking but you didn't get it, did you? Stupid people should not be allowed to raise kids.

And you couldn't kick the shit out of anything. I out poseurs like you a mile away. It's always the ones who try to look and come across as a bad ass that turns out to be the real pussies.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: September 13, 2012, 01:22:27 PM »
That's exactly what you were asking but you didn't get it, did you? Stupid people should not be allowed to raise kids.

And you couldn't kick the shit out of anything. I out poseurs like you a mile away. It's always the ones who try to look and come across as a bad ass that turns out to be the real pussies.

why do you keep bringing my kids into it all that makes you is complete scum

your whole life involves your status on that board it is pathetic
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: September 13, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
why do you keep bringing my kids into it all that makes you is complete scum

your whole life involves your status on that board it is pathetic

Because it's a travesty that low life, uneducated, scumbags like you are allowed to breed. I feel sorry for your kids. Just having you as a parent who spends so much time chasing an internet figure you claim doesn't matter and, honestly, just looking the way you do, puts them at such a disadvantage in life. Get a real job, learn to be a real parent, and take a shower. You reek.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: September 13, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »
Because it's a travesty that low life, uneducated, scumbags like you are allowed to breed. I feel sorry for your kids. Just having you as a parent who spends so much time chasing an internet figure you claim doesn't matter and, honestly, just looking the way you do, puts them at such a disadvantage in life. Get a real job, learn to be a real parent, and take a shower. You reek.

you are scum pellius
T

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #516 on: September 13, 2012, 01:34:40 PM »
believing someone you dont know on the internet in regards to the quality of drugs because the person is supposed to be something which is unproven means your an idiot.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #517 on: September 13, 2012, 02:22:50 PM »
believing someone you dont know on the internet in regards to the quality of drugs because the person is supposed to be something which is unproven means your an idiot.
It's "you're", dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #518 on: September 13, 2012, 02:41:55 PM »

Bro don't go there, you have more class then that bro, as I know you to be a moral man, Threat, bash, mock and dis all fair play but let's not bring up family members in any way please.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: September 13, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #520 on: September 13, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
Bro don't go there, you have more class then that bro, as I know you to be a moral man, Threat, bash, mock and dis all fair play but let's not bring up family members in any way please.
pellius comes across nasty and bitter, not the real pellius. :'(

PIP = pignipples in peace
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: September 13, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »

Nothing I've said or done has been aimed directly at his children. It is my opinion of him as a father that I have issues with. Once you become a parent and now are responsible for someone else and how they will turn out and the effect they will have on others and society then it matters. Just looking at him, that scummy, low brow, uneducated aura he exudes; the fact that he spends so much time on a message board chasing and following an online personality gives you some idea what kind of parent he is.

If anything, now that  I am aware of it, I have raised question about why pictures of his new born are posted on our site. In and of itself, it's harmless as it looks like pics one would post on a facebook page and obviously he doesn't protect his account so he leaves it up for the world to see. I just personally don't like the smell of it and I will see if I can get it taken down. No need for that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: September 13, 2012, 02:58:49 PM »

X 2  He's just not himself. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: September 13, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »

How so? Post a specific example. Everyone claimed I would take a beating if I came here to answer for myself, why I left the site and anything gh15 has done. I gave you a very thorough and reasoned answer to your question. But mostly it's just been personal attacks which is typical of Getbig and something I expect. But I hardly feel like I've taken a beating. Still willing to answer any more questions and take on the stone throwers.

Still waiting on answers from bigmc and b-boy. Notice how bigmc never answers question to the charges he makes. Just name calling. He doesn't even explain why he is so concerned with gh15 and it's not because he thinks gh15 is a scammer because he rejoices when people get taken and he supports people like b-boy who pimps real criminals like IP. bboy said here on this very thread that IP provides legit products where on his own board Professional Muscle, they're yellow tops tested out at zero.

Again, so you know it wasn't a rhetorical question, show me where I sound bitter (I've always been nasty).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #524 on: September 13, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »
Nothing I've said or done has been aimed directly at his children. It is my opinion of him as a father that I have issues with. Once you become a parent and now are responsible for someone else and how they will turn out and the effect they will have on others and society then it matters. Just looking at him, that scummy, low brow, uneducated aura he exudes; the fact that he spends so much time on a message board chasing and following an online personality gives you some idea what kind of parent he is.

If anything, now that  I am aware of it, I have raised question about why pictures of his new born are posted on our site. In and of itself, it's harmless as it looks like pics one would post on a facebook page and obviously he doesn't protect his account so he leaves it up for the world to see. I just personally don't like the smell of it and I will see if I can get it taken down. No need for that.
See I knew you where a descent guy  ;)