Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462493 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #550 on: September 14, 2012, 03:08:33 AM »
bigmc, are you saying that the only time pellius ever got laid, was when his mother laid him on the beach with the other baby turtle eggs?

That "are you saying" routine never gets old. You should spin off into a sit com

Turtle eggs? Baby turtle eggs? Ouch! You're killing me here.

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #551 on: September 14, 2012, 03:10:53 AM »
Quote from: gh15
Quote from: -b-
how well you know b-boy? my elves tell me he corrupt
i wouldnt say that, we talk almost every day. hes a good guy, why not just think for yourself
ok ok but if I say he filt he will pay dearly, dont trust him

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #552 on: September 14, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
i need 4 prosource kig by wednesday, send to elf please. tell prosource if they keep me stocj they never worry about business
i will have to ask, I dont have any. prosource is upset they heard rumors that their stuff being called bunk
tell them send me 8 kit month and I ban anyone who question them.

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #553 on: September 14, 2012, 03:24:33 AM »
pellius will keep quiet about kig, he will do what he told

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #554 on: September 14, 2012, 03:25:04 AM »
 ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: September 14, 2012, 03:35:58 AM »
That "are you saying" routine never gets old. You should spin off into a sit com

Turtle eggs? Baby turtle eggs? Ouch! You're killing me here.
Would make an awesome sitcom. 

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #556 on: September 14, 2012, 03:43:29 AM »
i was mistaken, bboy hadnt ever received prosource kigs, it was their protropin I was thinking of. my bad
is fine nobody care what he say anyway just need me approve.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: September 14, 2012, 03:52:58 AM »
from b:

pellius I find it comical when you only have half the convo. I stated to gh15 that is prosource were bad we should kick them off. I said that - the one supposedly paid by them. He was the one with the idea of grade A and B kigs, I cant take credit for that.. I only went ahead with trying to find new source. to help members, not for any other reason.
his idea was grade A are defined by diuretic, ghrp-like effects.. grade b still being legit (by hplc) but with no diuretic. the issue is nobody will admit they have anything but gh in vial.

bboy doesnt have to stand up for me, hell I didnt even know about this drama until recent. but hes a friend. and he isnt blind to the lies he sees people spit. pellius use your head, you have to realise this doesnt add up.. I mean you just showed gh15 proving himself wrong. if I was a supporter of prosource, why did I write that pm..? hmm
my goal has always been to help others, its a shame you dont see that.

Yes, you tell Prosource to fuck off just like you told Kublai to fuck off but you always have some new source to sell us. "November Quality Kigs" this time for sure! We can count on it because you're our friend. What color box will the NQK be printed on this time? And of course we have your word that if anything goes wrong you will have us covered. How was Reardon covered when he gets sick and a distended belly from the resends that you promised you had "your boys" armed with bamboo sticks supervising resends? How was Micro covered for his lost? Gets banned from your board. Madg gives me initial reports from HPCL and so far zero gh, fillers, 2iu fast acting insulin. Full written report still pending. So you tell them all to fuck off and you kick Prosource off your board. So who comes next? How come Kublai, Kami, Yoko, Rene all sound and write the same. How the hell does some White boy in Americana land have so much influence in China. Aren't you like 26 years old? A lot of connections into the Chinese underworld and Triad for such a young guy whose mastery of the Chinese language consists of Moo Goo Gai Pan and Kung Pau Chicken. Every time you were asked how you are able and have the power to keep Chinese gangsters in line and US Customs paid off it was always "I can say no more"

And I loved how Chinese factory workers say how much they feared you. "Mess with -b- you become fish food." How did you become such an Asian gangsta? Who are these "guys" you seem to always have in China ready to lay down the law? And how come it never works? They always end up scamming. How come no body parts are being chopped off Triad style or made into fish food for crossing Don -b-.

Date: Friday, 10 Aug 2012 20:18
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that fair friend! I do again apology for mix up. b was very upset, had his guys come down here and scare shitless.my employees lollolol.
we make many kind generic gh.... some sell to IP, or big A's other company riptropin etc. they not! not good business becus they sell ours (good productt) and their bunk also to confuse..

I hope made sence my english need work.
the kig we send you are new batch, great product please use and feel free to shout the great result to world! we have stepp upp our factory work and work to be best product!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: September 14, 2012, 03:56:32 AM »
from b:

oh and pelius, gh15 should know I have all his pm's saved. notification emails show the message.
I even have the one where he said he believed ip was behind kigtropin, but didnt care and wanted the kigs.
and thats not even the tip of the iceburg. cant you see you guys are getting played? gh15 made his rep on the internet, and went after all of the popular people to seek attention. he has a problem with dante, even told me he would put poison in his products/bottles if he caused issues. (have that pm still too)

oh and -b- answer me this: Why did you repeated lie by saying that b-boy has been using and loving Prosource kigs? Or is b-boy lying?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: September 14, 2012, 04:04:12 AM »
OMG...I can't believe these fools falling for this.  I wish Pellius would come to his senses.  Makes me think he has a stake in this scam.

LOL! Like Milo Minderbinder said in, Catch 22:

"Everyone has a share."

We're all in on it, homeboy.

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #560 on: September 14, 2012, 04:13:17 AM »
from b:

I was mistaken the time I said that, I even stated to gh15 I was mistaken.
b-boy is no liar, nor am I.. it was a mistake that I took responsibility for, thats what matters.
pellius you sure do seem upset. can I ask, did I ever show you disrespect? isnt it feasable that you guys are being lied to, by whomever started this drama. apply I assume. you guys need to think for yourselves. this gh15 nonsence is bullshit. a figurehead who could very well be a 40 year old fat guy living in his parents basement with his cats.

theres no reason for this shit, youre better than this.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #561 on: September 14, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »
It doesn't take much to press a delete button and get rid of bigmc's family pics. 

STFU you Narc, you're the one that lets Midget Priest shit in your vag and fuck you and then you clean his dick off in your mouth

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: September 14, 2012, 04:36:02 AM »
Would make an awesome sitcom. 

Called 'Middle aged mutant winger turtles'

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 14, 2012, 04:39:18 AM »
pellius will keep quiet about kig, he will do what he told

-b-!!!! Are you fucking kidding me!!!? You'd really stoop that low in making up PMs by gh15? I was never even a major player in the whole Prosource scene because I never bought from them. I had zero influence in the Prosource saga. I had nothing to do with influencing sales. Why would my name even come up? Sapp, bigher, Micro, madg, dfresh... tons of others had much more influence because they actually bought your garbage and you kept trying to convince them that it was working. Nobody cared what I thought about kigs and I was told to shut up and try them first before I even think about chiming in.  

"Pellius will keep quiet about kig" LOLOLOLOL  You know how many times gh15 yell at me and pull out his hair because I won't shut up? That I don't "do what I'm told." How many times he want to ban me? How he and g101 shake their heads and regret ever making me a mod??? What do you think happened when gh15 found out I went to -b-'s board to give b-boy and -b- fair chance to speak when everybody else want to hang both of them? I'm called traitor. "Pellius will keep quiet." gh15 only wish I keep quiet but only has bald spots on his head from pulling chunks of his hair out. This is real PM's I get from gh15

you are very close to be banned from spam ,,very close

in one day you went out and backed up TRUE CRIMINALS,,whitewidow that you know is a walking corpse
you back up a canccer on this board name bigmc...that sit here trying to do damage all day long

time for you to chose

i let this go too far and you are pplaying into hands of gimicks and kids on that dieingg board...its one thing when gimicks and dealers do it...and another thing that moderator of mine does it

this is unacceptable

does tis sound like gh15 mod and elf?

what the fuck is this shit,,

chose sides and chose it fast,,im fucking fighting for truth and i will cut anything i see disturging it

look in the lies b is saying,,,baning prosource....HE BRING HIM BACK AS CHAN CHHU FAT ! LIKE KAMIIZE...ALL SAME

HE IS A TRUE DRUG DEALER WITH LOTS OF TIME IN

I AM NOT B KUBLAI KAMIKZE PROSOURCE,,TIS ARE ALL IP ,, ITS 2 FELLAS IN AMERIICA PLAYING WIT YOU,, I DIDNT BRING KUBLAI AND KAMIKZAE IT WAS BBOY AND B THEY ARE IP CONECTION IN AMERICA

I APPROVED DL KIGTROPIN AND THE LEGIT KIGTROPIN PRODUCT WHICH IS BEST PRODUCT FOR BODYBUILDERS

MY MODERATORS WILL NOT GO AND SUCK COCKS OF TRUE CRIMINALS THAT POISION BODYBUILDERS NO IFS OR BUTS

"pellius will keep quiet"  "he will do what he told" You fucking idiot! A liar keeps telling lies and sooner or later he will expose himself.

This one post you make discredits everything you just posted about gh15. Now every PM is in question. Is it edited? Is it simply made up like the one you just made up here. Whether people like me or not they know I'm honest person and though I'm not perfect and have mean streak I  try to live a good life and believe in a heaven and hell. That ultimately I will have to answer for myself and everything I do in life. I tell you right now or God send me to hell this PM is not from gh15. -b- just lied. He just made this up. Now you can't be sure what's truth or lie! I always leave just a little doubt in my mind. I can never know for sure. Now I know for sure -b- is filt! Lying, scambag, filt!

And now you have to think up a new name for your next scam company because CHAN CHHU FAT has already been exposed.

It's FILT like you we fight against. That's why I stand with gh15.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 14, 2012, 04:41:12 AM »
Called 'Middle aged mutant winger turtles'

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #565 on: September 14, 2012, 05:34:45 AM »
Why am I getting the vibe that you want to use me "recreationally"? What is this thing you have for Octoroons?
I get giddy whenever I see your chocolaty Hershey kiss nipples posted. :-* :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #566 on: September 14, 2012, 06:20:07 AM »
Don't you think you're a little old to be playing elfs/wizards/jedis? Seems like alot of serious shit going on over there, you know with your "boss" threatening to kill getbiggers that disagree with what he's saying. ::)

There was a time when you stood on your own, made your own decisions, your own choices, called no one "boss" and you only had one God that ran your octoroon life. :-\

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Fucking hell Chaos has been on fire lately.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #567 on: September 14, 2012, 06:25:54 AM »
Pellius you are rihgt we had a agreement but this is something that is not that big of a deal. Yes you did tell me you got busted. yes you aso said you couldn't get in a vial of test. You said everything would get seized. You aso said the kigs you received were good and you planned on getting more wich blew me away due to the complaints.

Then I saw you complain about some of the vials you received and wanted a re-shipment. nothing wrong with that but at first you said they were good and changed you mind. I guess not every vial was good. But initially you said you liked them and were going to order more of them.that is all I am trying to say. you have to agree you said this.I dont care anymore I just hope you spend your money more wisely. fuck the kigs. You jumped on a bad bandwaggon! that is all I will say we did have agreement.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #568 on: September 14, 2012, 06:35:26 AM »

Current pro now? I thought he was top 5 at the O in the 90's Oh sorry then it was top 3...Now he is a current pro...

I don't think Gh15 ever got out of the lets just randomly make shit up phase that most people go through when they are 5 years old.
Trans Milkshake.

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #569 on: September 14, 2012, 06:57:32 AM »
from b:

what do you mean made up? I have the actual pm's copied over from email. I suppose I should have seen that coming, but wow bravo to you. im over it now, you can think what you want but your just going to be more of a fool when the truth comes out. I still want to see the good in you, I hope that the truth comes out soon enough for me to.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: September 14, 2012, 07:24:57 AM »

Current pro now? I thought he was top 5 at the O in the 90's Oh sorry then it was top 3...Now he is a current pro...

I don't think Gh15 ever got out of the lets just randomly make shit up phase that most people go through when they are 5 years old.
His followers conveniently forget the lies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #571 on: September 14, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »

There is NO WAY anyone, his followers included, still believe this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #572 on: September 14, 2012, 08:23:47 AM »
His followers conveniently forget the lies.

Yes, as you have said many times, gh15 is Jason Stern.

chaos approved statement

But wait, LATS and the PM staff will tell you gh15 is a carpet layer from Florida.  ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: September 14, 2012, 08:39:35 AM »
so pellius belives everything that supports gh 1 5 and believes everything is lies that proves he is a scammer

funny that  ;D
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: September 14, 2012, 09:33:38 AM »
Yes, as you have said many times, gh15 is Jason Stern.

chaos approved statement

But wait, LATS and the PM staff will tell you gh15 is a carpet layer from Florida.  ???
I have ??? I do not recall.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!