Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462494 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2012, 10:50:56 PM »
See? This is what I mean, for you to get so pissed off as something some dumbass says on the internet is fucking pathetic, what are you, 12?
who's quote was that one?^^^^^

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #627 on: September 15, 2012, 11:00:23 PM »
i dont think you are dishonest pellius just nieve

i think you are a victim

i think you blindly follow gh 1 5 depite all the evidence

i think you bringing my kids into it make you look like scum

i dont care about threats against me or name calling or any of that shit
gh 1 5 makes money from kigs fact

b makes money from kigs fact

bboy got free kit for pushing them fact

i think in your heart you know something is seriously wrong with what goes on over there but would rather bury your head in the sand than admit you were wrong about him all along. its time  to wake up and smell the coffee people are gradually coming to their senses and leaving that site none of the top guys on there use kigs but are happy to support gh 1 5 pushing them why isnt that wrong?

I never had a problem with the idea of -b- or bboy making money off Prosource. When I started getting PM's from member accusing -b- of being Prosource I told them why isn't that a good thing. One of our own overseeing production of a product that everyone wants. And of course I would want someone like bboy pimping one of my products. He's a very advanced bodybuilder and if part of the reason he is successful is because of the products I provide him then it just shows how good my products are.

The problem I had with -b- was that he brought over IP crooks and knowingly scammed innocent hardworking people.

As far as thinking I'm a victim, I'm naive, I blindly follow gh15... what's it to you? Mind your own goddamn business.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: September 15, 2012, 11:04:12 PM »
TL:DR.

Seriously man, most people are only on here to give others shit.... and its fucking ridiculous what is going on.
This isn't real life. Its the internet. People need to figure that shit out. If you can't separate what goes on in here, versus in real life... well, that is a serious mental problem man.

I normally lay outta this kind of shit but you are making yourself look like a fucking loser by taking this shit so seriously. Its the fucking internet.

Actually the internet is real life genius. People lost thousands of dollars in this scam.

Ever read how people get sued because of what is said and done over the internet?

Don't worry about how I make myself look. You're another one that needs to mind his own goddamn business.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: September 15, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
See? This is what I mean, for you to get so pissed off as something some dumbass says on the internet is fucking pathetic, what are you, 12?

You have a problem with that? It's just the internet fuck face.

Practice what you preach cock sucker.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #630 on: September 15, 2012, 11:18:07 PM »
Such a lot of drama for so little.  Internet trolling has reached its zenith in this day and age and people melting over he said she said crap.  If all the players in here were together in real life and dealing drugs what would we have?  Drug dealers fighting drug dealers and drug addicts, get off the juice guys and then watch all this drama, and GH11.55 disappear into thin air.  I know none of you will take any notice though, so carry on!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #631 on: September 15, 2012, 11:21:21 PM »
Pellius your are a fucking retard. I wish to GOD I could make money off these gh suppliers. To say I had anything to do with prosource is fucking retarded. B himself will tell you I never got shit from them but one fucking kit of protropin that b gave me. So please shut the fuck up now you retarded old man. You taking all this internet business so serious proves to everyone that you are just as mentally unstable as your GOD. I Have truly tried to be civil with you but I'm not going to sit here and have you make false accusations against me especially when you have zero proof in your stupid claims. I'm over it and I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. You are mentally sick bro, truly you are and its sad how far you have fallen from your thunderdome days.
team b-boy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: September 15, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »
DESPITE ALL MY EXPERIENCE AND OBSESSION WITH ALWAYS BE THE BEST,,DESPITE ME EATIN PRETY CLEAN BODYBUILD GH AND INSULINA TYPICAL ERGO EVERYDAY DIET...DESPITE HAVING ACCESABILITY TO BEST FDA GH...BEST AAS....
DESPITE TRAINING HEAVY AND CORECT...AND BREAKING NEEW RECORDS MTS...
DESPITE ALLLLLLLLLLLL OF THAT.....

I CAN NOT LOOK AS GREAT....AS LARGE BIG AND CONDITIONED....AS WHEN I WAS ON 1 LITTLE VIAL A DAY OF KIGTROPIN IN2011 OCTOBER NOVEMBER.... AND 2 VIALS A DAY I WAS FROM LEGIT KIG 1-2 MONTHS AGO SUMER 2012....EATING ICECREAM...PIZZA....ANYT HIN I WISHED FOR...VIETNAMEAASE..GERM AN...JAMAICAN...PROTIEN CARB FAT DIDNT CALCULATE A DAMN THING....KEPT OVERALL MACROS OF BODYBUILDER MY SIZE BUT REALY DID NOT HVE DIET....I LOOKED GODISH,,X MAN,,LIKE I WAS COMPETING IN 3 WEEKS ....DENIS WOLFE ...EVIN CENTFUNNY...THAT TYPE SKIN AND RATIOS OF HEAD TO BODY...

SO HOW COME?

AND THE EVEN BIGER QUESTION IS....WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU ABOUT BEING A BODYBUILDER....

IT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT NO MATER WHAT....THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT DETERMINE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE BODYBUILDER LIFE

I CAN DO FLIP FLOPS ALL DAAY LONG AND II WONT GET THE DELTS OR SKIN THINESS THAT LEGIT KIG BRINGS....NO MATER HOW MUCH FDA GH I TAKE

THINK ABOUT WHAT IS TRULY BEHIND TOP BODYBUILDING

B AND BBOY...NOTICEE THAT KID EVEN TOOK BBOY NAME LETTER...HE IS BBOY DRUG DEALER AS SIMPLE AS THAT

gh15 approved

If you are going to continue to quote posts from our site why don't you quote the entire post. You pick and choose and edit to promote your agenda. Look how quickly -b- ran away when he was caught red handed just making up PMs that gh15 supposedly wrote. I'm sure he'll come back and say that he's over it and we can think whatever we want. And we will. And we'll also be watching for the next bunch of IP crooks  he and bboy are going to promote.

It's not going to be as easy anymore robbing and poisoning people anymore with gh15's elf's all over the place. That's right! You heard me! I said elf's!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: September 15, 2012, 11:44:58 PM »
 :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: September 16, 2012, 01:20:13 AM »
DESPITE ALL MY EXPERIENCE AND OBSESSION WITH ALWAYS BE THE BEST,,DESPITE ME EATIN PRETY CLEAN BODYBUILD GH AND INSULINA TYPICAL ERGO EVERYDAY DIET...DESPITE HAVING ACCESABILITY TO BEST FDA GH...BEST AAS....
DESPITE TRAINING HEAVY AND CORECT...AND BREAKING NEEW RECORDS MTS...
DESPITE ALLLLLLLLLLLL OF THAT.....

I CAN NOT LOOK AS GREAT....AS LARGE BIG AND CONDITIONED....AS WHEN I WAS ON 1 LITTLE VIAL A DAY OF KIGTROPIN IN2011 OCTOBER NOVEMBER.... AND 2 VIALS A DAY I WAS FROM LEGIT KIG 1-2 MONTHS AGO SUMER 2012....EATING ICECREAM...PIZZA....ANYT HIN I WISHED FOR...VIETNAMEAASE..GERM AN...JAMAICAN...PROTIEN CARB FAT DIDNT CALCULATE A DAMN THING....KEPT OVERALL MACROS OF BODYBUILDER MY SIZE BUT REALY DID NOT HVE DIET....I LOOKED GODISH,,X MAN,,LIKE I WAS COMPETING IN 3 WEEKS ....DENIS WOLFE ...EVIN CENTFUNNY...THAT TYPE SKIN AND RATIOS OF HEAD TO BODY...

SO HOW COME?

AND THE EVEN BIGER QUESTION IS....WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU ABOUT BEING A BODYBUILDER....

IT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT NO MATER WHAT....THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT DETERMINE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE BODYBUILDER LIFE

I CAN DO FLIP FLOPS ALL DAAY LONG AND II WONT GET THE DELTS OR SKIN THINESS THAT LEGIT KIG BRINGS....NO MATER HOW MUCH FDA GH I TAKE

THINK ABOUT WHAT IS TRULY BEHIND TOP BODYBUILDING

B AND BBOY...NOTICEE THAT KID EVEN TOOK BBOY NAME LETTER...HE IS BBOY DRUG DEALER AS SIMPLE AS THAT

gh15 approved

i'm not much into this whole identity thing, but from this post it seems pretty easy to figure out who he is.  just take all the guys from the 90's and 2000's that placed second or third in the mr. O.  now take all those competitors, and figure out the only one that is in better shape now than he was onstage. should be pretty easy, as most pros  look nowhere near their best competitive form. (why would they?)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #635 on: September 16, 2012, 01:43:31 AM »
Any threats or attacks against bigmc is IN RESPONSE to his incessant meddling, ridiculing and just being a pain in the ass. gh15 would have, did have, nothing to do with bigmc until bigmc targeted him. I never gave bigmc a nano second of a thought until he got on my ass on the Vince Basile thread. I deemed Vince Basile experiment a failure from the start but still wished him well. In fact, I encouraged him because at least it got him off his ass. For some reason bigmc took issue with this. That's what gets me about this guy. So goddamn concerned with what other people are up to. I so fucking hate people that can't mind their own goddamn business/

And as far as threats and harassing people in real life, I don't have a problem with it. To me this is real life. You piss me off in person or online I want to get back at you. I was glad when Squad was chased off this board. He was a bully and a phony. He crossed the line with Alex23 and paid for it. I actually got to like Sev who I feuded with for years because he owned into oblivion someone I hated more, pugalist666. I had no problem with Sev exposing his personal life to the board. Same with Pumpster. If I had it with in my power and means I'd send over "my elves" to beat the shit out that meddling cockroach bigmc and post it on the internet. You want to follow me around, talk shit, then if I can I will make you pay. If people think I take things too serious that's fine with me. Then just leave me the fuck alone. Look back on all the beefs I've had on this board. Not once have I ever picked a fight with anyone. It's always in reaction to an attack on me. bigmc just couldn't shut his mouth. It so bothered him when I encouraged Basile and wished him the best. Suddenly I became his dinner date and butt buddy. Just busting balls and having fun. Fine. Then don't cry when I kick you in the balls.
I hate worthless fucks like that.

And though I have answered every question put to me here except the 3iu gh question because that's beside the point for now, no one has ever answered any of mine. I'll ask one that I've never got an answer to. Show me the fuck where anybody has threatened bigmc's family? He has to have it. That worthless tool has nothing better to do than monitor everything said on gh15's board. Show me where we say we want to come after his children. In fact, what specific threats has been made against bigmc himself? We want info on him? Is that the threat? I'd rather it be something like busting his kneecaps and having him gang raped but a bunch of niggs.

That site is corrupt, i have had about fifty posts deleted over there and i am not talking about controversial posts, just balanced discussion and objective reasoning. Zero freedom of speech. There are a few good guys over there, surprise surprise, all of theones that stay away from all the drug talk and post in training and diet et cetera.

It's a fairground for people either looking for hook ups and willing to trade their manhood and dignity to constantly suck up and parrot everything that gh15 says. Or for people like you and Wes to feel a part of something, like you are one of the gang. Both of you guys were always good posters over here but if you had any dignity or self respect you would remove yourself from the situation over there, some of the stuff going on is very very low.

Also lol at justifying what could be pictures of bigmc's children, what does it matter they are most certainly somebodies children? all of you are fucking disgusting little followers who would suck hobo cock for some gh. it's not exactly doing you good is it pellius? what are you a buck 50, on gh? lol, you are wasting your time trying to body build. Your scrawny little mutant ass needs to be ragdolled just for justifying the kids pictures.
Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:31 AM »
Pellius your are a fucking retard. I wish to GOD I could make money off these gh suppliers. To say I had anything to do with prosource is fucking retarded. B himself will tell you I never got shit from them but one fucking kit of protropin that b gave me. So please shut the fuck up now you retarded old man. You taking all this internet business so serious proves to everyone that you are just as mentally unstable as your GOD. I Have truly tried to be civil with you but I'm not going to sit here and have you make false accusations against me especially when you have zero proof in your stupid claims. I'm over it and I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. You are mentally sick bro, truly you are and its sad how far you have fallen from your thunderdome days.

Wait a minute? How many times have you told us that, and I quote, "I don't pay for shit." Are you now saying that you pay out of your own pocket for all your gear and gh?

BTW, where's you're buddy -b-? When you talk to him on the phone, which is pretty much everyday, can you remind him that I had three honest and fair questions to some charges and false posts that he made.

Also one of the reasons we associate you with Prosource kigs was because -b- said that you are using them and loving them. But since you now claim that he got it wrong and was confused and it wasn't Prosource kigs he was talking about maybe you can tell us exactly what hgh you were/are using that you are "loving".

And don't forget my midget friend, you ain't that young yourself. Now don't go running off like -b- because you are confronted with questions you don't want to answer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2012, 03:02:43 AM »
i'm not much into this whole identity thing, but from this post it seems pretty easy to figure out who he is.  just take all the guys from the 90's and 2000's that placed second or third in the mr. O.  now take all those competitors, and figure out the only one that is in better shape now than he was onstage. should be pretty easy, as most pros  look nowhere near their best competitive form. (why would they?)

Now, my vascular friend, you are beginning to understand the power of kigtropina.

BTW, I mentioned this very thing to him about being in better shape now than during his competitive years and he insists it is because of legit kigtropin. That's why he is so passionate about it. And just for the less inform when we speak of legit kigtropin we are not talking about ordinary hgh. This is a special hybrid created just for bodybuilders. It contains more than just hgh. So far it has been determined to also contain real igf and perhaps a low dose diuretic in the proper ratios.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2012, 03:08:30 AM »

That site is corrupt, i have had about fifty posts deleted over there and i am not talking about controversial posts, just balanced discussion and objective reasoning. Zero freedom of speech. There are a few good guys over there, surprise surprise, all of theones that stay away from all the drug talk and post in training and diet et cetera.

It's a fairground for people either looking for hook ups and willing to trade their manhood and dignity to constantly suck up and parrot everything that gh15 says. Or for people like you and Wes to feel a part of something, like you are one of the gang. Both of you guys were always good posters over here but if you had any dignity or self respect you would remove yourself from the situation over there, some of the stuff going on is very very low.

Also lol at justifying what could be pictures of bigmc's children, what does it matter they are most certainly somebodies children? all of you are fucking disgusting little followers who would suck hobo cock for some gh. it's not exactly doing you good is it pellius? what are you a buck 50, on gh? lol, you are wasting your time trying to body build. Your scrawny little mutant ass needs to be ragdolled just for justifying the kids pictures.

LOL! Look who the fuck is talking! Some skinny fat pedo that hasn't been in a gym in years. I'm over fifty years old baby-fucker so you show me a recent pictures of yourself that proves you are even remotely close to my physical condition.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2012, 03:23:31 AM »
LOL! Look who the fuck is talking! Some skinny fat pedo that hasn't been in a gym in years. I'm over fifty years old baby-fucker so you show me a recent pictures of yourself that proves you are even remotely close to my physical condition.

You are a grotesque little hobit and if you are ever around the london area i would be happy to kick your ugly mutant bjj ass all over the city.

Pedo comments? Only thing i have ever posted about on this site are Trannies and schoolgirls, hth.

Body dysmorphia, the fact that you would even post a picture of yourself is scary. you are an insult to the human form, i feel sick.
Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: September 16, 2012, 03:44:01 AM »

You are a grotesque little hobit and if you are ever around the london area i would be happy to kick your ugly mutant bjj ass all over the city.

Pedo comments? Only thing i have ever posted about on this site are Trannies and schoolgirls, hth.

Body dysmorphia, the fact that you would even post a picture of yourself is scary. you are an insult to the human form, i feel sick.

Yet still no picture? I thought so.

"Trannies and schoolgirls"? Yep, that does help. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm 6'2" btw and was doing BJJ before 99% of the people in the US even heard of it. hth.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #641 on: September 16, 2012, 04:01:56 AM »
Wait a minute? How many times have you told us that, and I quote, "I don't pay for shit." Are you now saying that you pay out of your own pocket for all your gear and gh?

BTW, where's you're buddy -b-? When you talk to him on the phone, which is pretty much everyday, can you remind him that I had three honest and fair questions to some charges and false posts that he made.

Also one of the reasons we associate you with Prosource kigs was because -b- said that you are using them and loving them. But since you now claim that he got it wrong and was confused and it wasn't Prosource kigs he was talking about maybe you can tell us exactly what hgh you were/are using that you are "loving".

And don't forget my midget friend, you ain't that young yourself. Now don't go running off like -b- because you are confronted with questions you don't want to answer.
November kami kigs, your GOD knows exactly what I'm using as he posted several times how I was smart enough to put them back for contest prep, you know when I was first Jedi and the greatest thing since wheat bread on your board.
team b-boy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: September 16, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »
November kami kigs, your GOD knows exactly what I'm using as he posted several times how I was smart enough to put them back for contest prep, you know when I was first Jedi and the greatest thing since wheat bread on your board.

OK, fair enough. But I'm kind of like -b- I get confused easily. You said that you make nothing from suppliers but yet you don't pay for shit. Who pays for all your gear?

And you were the greatest thing since WHITE bread. Sometimes you don't give yourself enough credit. The brothas won't hold it against you. My octoroon part doesn't.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: September 16, 2012, 06:37:32 AM »
its funny how pellius tells me to mind my own business

while posting 500 word meltdowns about other peoples business

what a dummy
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #644 on: September 16, 2012, 06:47:22 AM »
Actually the internet is real life genius
::)
You need to get some perspective.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #645 on: September 16, 2012, 06:58:13 AM »
I'm over fifty years old

And still making fake threats to people on the internet and calling yourself an elf.

Where the fuck is PANDAEMONIUM ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #646 on: September 16, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »
And still making fake threats to people on the internet and calling yourself an elf.

Where the fuck is PANDAEMONIUM ???
What ever happened to that dude?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #647 on: September 16, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
What ever happened to that dude?
He had some personal issues to deal with that are more important than the internet, you know, real life stuff.

Wait......this IS real life!!!! :o :o ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: September 16, 2012, 10:04:51 AM »
for pellius his whole life is being an elf on the internet

its a shame that a fifty year old man with two hundred year old skin has nothing in his life other than gh 1 5 and his merry band of internetz warriors
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: September 16, 2012, 10:05:55 AM »
He had some personal issues to deal with that are more important than the internet, you know, real life stuff.

Wait......this IS real life!!!! :o :o ::)

Trans Milkshake.