Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459781 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #900 on: September 19, 2012, 10:57:28 PM »
BTW, note the writing style. The periods. Almost like the gh15 commas. He did this so that his writing would be unique and people couldn't put words in his mouth. But we don't need to put words in his mouth. His lies comes out loud and clear.

When are you going to show yourself, coward? At least your parasitic whore, bboy, had enough sac to show his face before I ran him off melting down in tears.

I would have thought a conniving, back stabbing, little kunt like you who always portrayed himself like some mafia gangster with "his boys" in China overseeing operations and always ending his veiled threats and claims of power with ominous sounding phrases like "let's just leave it at that" "or I can't say more" would have a least half a ball to stick up for himself instead of sending some poor lackey to speak for you.

So typical of cowardly weasels like you. When the fists start flying there you are on your hands and knees crawling under a table hoping nobody sees you. And just like Steven Seagal did in Out for Justice looking for "Richie" I've pretty much cleared this dive of all comers. So now it's just you  -b-.  

Where are you, phaggot! Step out of the darkness you vile piece of human excrement.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: September 19, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #902 on: September 19, 2012, 11:00:54 PM »
A narcissist by nature so no she doesn't and the nice act is just that an act.
You said apply was saying shes just an ass kisser that has to make posts in every thread and promote itself to gain attention - chucking out sexual innuendos to a 99% male audience in the hope of getting a bite - well apply was right.

Is maddy Tbomz ?  ??? and still waiting for proof I'm gary bolt and I am sending idiotic threatening pm's to you karen - You should know your reasoning is whacked out - correct, what ever this guy or guys are going to do to you I think you deserve and honestly the horrible the better but to involve your children then no that's crossing the line as they are innocent and have nothing to do with how you act or are as a person - you already know I think like this though  ::)

maddy
his own man
like massage
except inside
tbombz

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #903 on: September 20, 2012, 12:21:42 AM »
BTW, note the writing style. The periods. Almost like the gh15 commas. He did this so that his writing would be unique and people couldn't put words in his mouth. But we don't need to put words in his mouth. His lies comes out loud and clear.

When are you going to show yourself, coward? At least your parasitic whore, bboy, had enough sac to show his face before I ran him off melting down in tears.

I would have thought a conniving, back stabbing, little kunt like you who always portrayed himself like some mafia gangster with "his boys" in China overseeing operations and always ending his veiled threats and claims of power with ominous sounding phrases like "let's just leave it at that" "or I can't say more" would have a least half a ball to stick up for himself instead of sending some poor lackey to speak for you.

So typical of cowardly weasels like you. When the fists start flying there you are on your hands and knees crawling under a table hoping nobody sees you. And just like Steven Seagal did in Out for Justice looking for "Richie" I've pretty much clear this dive of all comers. So now it's just you  -b-.  

Where are you, phaggot! Step out of the darkness you vile piece of human excrement.

I'm embarrassed for you.  seriously, does.your family and friends know you carry on like a compete lunatic online, and act like a grade A asshole? And that you think this is "real life"?

how old are you again ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: September 20, 2012, 12:32:41 AM »

I'm embarrassed for you.  seriously, does.your family and friends know you carry on like a compete lunatic online, and act like a grade A asshole? And that you think this is "real life"?

how old are you again ?

Gimmicks here don't even try to hide it anymore.

It's one of the things that brought this once great board down.

You sound hurt? Was I too rough with you? Just tell me who you really are and I'll help you work through this.

whitewidow

« Reply #905 on: September 20, 2012, 04:11:05 AM »
Pellius you are a OK dude but to believe all that bullshit-LOL
why has GH15 not been able to get any of my info? He has no power at all ! He is out of his fairy dust! By the way you need to wipe that shit off your nose. your a funny guy! Defiant bought bunk kigs too einstein! You are one sorry brown noser! wipe your nose bro! GH15 has no power! everything you claimed is bullshit! Phil Heath was Mr. Olympia last year because I told him what HGH and gear to use ;) Phil would not have arms like that if not for me!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: September 20, 2012, 04:29:05 AM »
You know, I've been doing some wondering, too. I wonder about those proud parents who posted pics of their new born baby. They posted it on the internet on some public site like maybe facebook for all the world to see. And, yes, we have it on our site for all the world to see just like their parent's intended. No harm or danger to anyone in the slightest.

Then I wonder if Booty wonders if -b-'s website is still up. Here is someone who has done real harm to real people. Does Booty wonder if bboy is still promoting the most powerful and most corrupt internet supplier in the cult, IP? Is Booty wondering if -b- is getting together his next scam company to cheat, steal and poison innocent hard working people?
You remember Reardon Metal? Of course you do. He was the only one brave enough to stick up for you when the always predatorial apply85 was ripping you a new one. Yeah, he was one of the ones that got sick from the kigs that -b- was pimping. Turns out it was spiked with insulin. Reardon took it just before he went to sleep. Imagine if he took a lot? I wonder what happens to a non diabetic when they pump themselves full of insulin and then go to sleep? I wonder if you wonder about that? About real people who got hurt?

I know it makes you look like a real compassionate sweet heart when you worry about innocent babies that you don't know and aren't compromised in anyway. But do you worry about real people, people that have stuck up for you and for no other reason other then they just believe it was the right thing to do, who have been hurt and stolen from by real criminals that are desperately trying to salvage their criminal website and operation?

I wonder.

Hahahaha 'innocent hardworking' bodybuilders

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #907 on: September 20, 2012, 05:58:52 AM »
Stinky filt! What is your exact location?

Let me just warn you right here and now, convict. I've just about used the last of my mercy cards with gh15 bailing out chaos' sorry ass. There's nothing I can do for you now.

Two words: Arnold Jr.

Think about it.
Lmao.....you gotta be playing the game. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #908 on: September 20, 2012, 09:04:27 AM »
Opps sorry...I thought this thread was about Hypertrophy

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #909 on: September 20, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
 :D
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #910 on: September 20, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »
:D
The foreground tells me Senor Falcone has been there.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #911 on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:07 AM »
 ;D  Him and some aliens.
a

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: September 20, 2012, 11:00:47 AM »
The foreground tells me Senor Falcone has been there.

oh crap!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: September 20, 2012, 11:08:38 AM »
Ancient astronaut theorists say.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #914 on: September 20, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
So has, Wes completely jumped ship at this point ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: September 20, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »
Pellius sorry to say it but defiant bought some bunk kigs as well! he even admitted it! So just because B-Boy says they are good and he is somewhat of a bodybuilder you trust him? you know how these amateurs dealers love to scam. Craig titus sold bunk HGH, Palumbo sold bunk HGH and many others.

The problem with your defense is whie I was making a stickey telling members not to order from kami or kigs at all due to the majority of the kits being bunk, GH15 was willing to give kami a second chance! and then a third chance!. kami never even sent you guys legit kigs as reships ! he sent you crappy blue tops and some Ip thaitropin. Gh15 just kept giving him chance after chance!
Even Gh15 said I called that scam since day1. That is hy Gh15 hates me I am usually always right!

buying them from defiant was a little safer as he had the real november quality kigs G101 and bigher bragged about. But they also bragged about Kamis kigs. Bigher started a whole thread just to let people know kami was back with good kigs!  Why did GH15 talk about kigs everyday for 3 months in a row every post? he was making a cutt somehow,someway! the guy is a huge crook just ike B-Boy. I hate to ruin your sunny day but Gh15 doies not give a shit if you got bunk kigs. He was the one aughing his ass off to the bank.

If not for all the bragging you would of got something from PP and been happy. Money well spent. But listening to all GH15's shit got you thinking you better try those magical kigs! don't lie! If not for his hype you would of went with PP like always.

Gh15 is a strawberry! and so is Bbot the neighborhood hookers! Their UGL sources are a joke! unless they are getting some diffrent shit! I know what I have seen has been subpar! no lab tests.low purity raws. poor dbol painfull Test-E? since when has Test E suppose to be painfull? guys who have no tab press. main way you can find out what level someone is on is if they have a tab press or if they spend all night capping shitty raws contaminating the powder.

overseas is the way to go for AAS. GH15 has lied so many times! claiming this pro uses this and that pro uses that! All lies!

You really should refrain from replying to my posts because you just come across as dumb. You make claims that were never an issue, keep restating things that have already been established acting like it's something new, make accusation that you can't prove, and bring up points that was never a concern.

DL also realized he had some bunk kits and admitted it. That was well established. Your point? This game is based on trust that's why people go to HK, PP, strang.... To me bboy had credibility because of the shit he got from PM defending gh15. Why should I trust him? Why should I trust you? He had much more credibility than you. He supported sources and told you what he believed WHEN ASKED like I did whereas you constantly forced pedophile Euroman don't our throats. You appeared to have way more of an agenda than bboy.

gh15 promoted legit kigs. Kigs that he and others got and swore by. Yes, we got taken by the bait and switch. And gh15 doesn't hate you because you called the kigs scam. You've always been a pain in the ass to him. Alway sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. gh15 didn't know or care who you were until you keep sticking yourself in his business. You're obsessed with him just like bigmc. I haven't quite figured out what's bigmc's preoccupation with gh15 is other than he just doesn't have much going on in his life but with you it was jealousy. You want to be like him. The God of Hormones that everybody comes to. And I will admit that you are always willing to sincerely help others if they ask for it.

My point was, which completely went over you head, is that there is no evidence to the claim that gh15 was making any money off the kig scam. Promoting a product that one thinks is worth while is not the same as making money from it. No one ever sent money to gh15. They sent money to Kami and Prosource. There has never been any evidence that gh15 even communicated directly with the Kami or Prosource operation. I've proved beyond a doubt that -b- was in very active communication and worked with both Kami and Prosource and even claimed to have personnel there working directly with them. He would even post direct communications between those organizations and himself. But it was gh15 that was getting kick backs while -b-, bboy, and -b-'s "boys" in China were there "working their ass off" (as he claimed) just out of the goodness of their hearts.

So once again I take the time to generously answer another question addressing each issue point by point and continue my campaign of complete ownage of this board.

Yo buddy!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: September 20, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
So has, Wes completely jumped ship at this point ?

Shut up, gimmick! You're not worthy to even mention Wes' name.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: September 20, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
You know, I've been doing some wondering, too. I wonder about those proud parents who posted pics of their new born baby. They posted it on the internet on some public site like maybe facebook for all the world to see. And, yes, we have it on our site for all the world to see just like their parent's intended. No harm or danger to anyone in the slightest.

Then I wonder if Booty wonders if -b-'s website is still up. Here is someone who has done real harm to real people. Does Booty wonder if bboy is still promoting the most powerful and most corrupt internet supplier in the cult, IP? Is Booty wondering if -b- is getting together his next scam company to cheat, steal and poison innocent hard working people?

You remember Reardon Metal? Of course you do. He was the only one brave enough to stick up for you when the always predatorial apply85 was ripping you a new one. Yeah, he was one of the ones that got sick from the kigs that -b- was pimping. Turns out it was spiked with insulin. Reardon took it just before he went to sleep. Imagine if he took a lot? I wonder what happens to a non diabetic when they pump themselves full of insulin and then go to sleep? I wonder if you wonder about that? About real people who got hurt?

I know it makes you look like a real compassionate sweet heart when you worry about innocent babies that you don't know and aren't compromised in anyway. But do you worry about real people, people that have stuck up for you and for no other reason other then they just believe it was the right thing to do, who have been hurt and stolen from by real criminals that are desperately trying to salvage their criminal website and operation?

I wonder.
I would never want to see or hear about anyone getting hurt or sick.  I hope Reardon has recovered and is well again. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: September 20, 2012, 05:41:39 PM »
You really should refrain from replying to my posts because you just come across as dumb. You make claims that were never an issue, keep restating things that have already been established acting like it's something new, make accusation that you can't prove, and bring up points that was never a concern.

DL also realized he had some bunk kits and admitted it. That was well established. Your point? This game is based on trust that's why people go to HK, PP, strang.... To me bboy had credibility because of the shit he got from PM defending gh15. Why should I trust him? Why should I trust you? He had much more credibility than you. He supported sources and told you what he believed WHEN ASKED like I did whereas you constantly forced pedophile Euroman don't our throats. You appeared to have way more of an agenda than bboy.

gh15 promoted legit kigs. Kigs that he and others got and swore by. Yes, we got taken by the bait and switch. And gh15 doesn't hate you because you called the kigs scam. You've always been a pain in the ass to him. Alway sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. gh15 didn't know or care who you were until you keep sticking yourself in his business. You're obsessed with him just like bigmc. I haven't quite figured out what's bigmc's preoccupation with gh15 is other than he just doesn't have much going on in his life but with you it was jealousy. You want to be like him. The God of Hormones that everybody comes to. And I will admit that you are always willing to sincerely help others if they ask for it.

My point was, which completely went over you head, is that there is no evidence to the claim that gh15 was making any money off the kig scam. Promoting a product that one thinks is worth while is not the same as making money from it. No one ever sent money to gh15. They sent money to Kami and Prosource. There has never been any evidence that gh15 even communicated directly with the Kami or Prosource operation. I've proved beyond a doubt that -b- was in very active communication and worked with both Kami and Prosource and even claimed to have personnel there working directly with them. He would even post direct communications between those organizations and himself. But it was gh15 that was getting kick backs while -b-, bboy, and -b-'s "boys" in China were there "working their ass off" (as he claimed) just out of the goodness of their hearts.

So once again I take the time to generously answer another question addressing each issue point by point and continue my campaign of complete ownage of this board.

Yo buddy!
There's alot of "waaaa" in this post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: September 20, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »
There's alot of "waaaa" in this post.

Once again your reading comprehension level is found to be wanting. Simply address each one of his arguments point by point and thoroughly refuted it.

Now I want to ask you a simple straight forward question: do you have an account on gh15 . org?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #920 on: September 20, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
I would never want to see or hear about anyone getting hurt or sick.  I hope Reardon has recovered and is well again. 
You were planning to KILL Lee Priest by poison then bashing a vase over is head or is that Different ? 

Wheres this proof cunt that had you posting my place of work

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #921 on: September 20, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
You were planning to KILL Lee Priest by poison then bashing a vase over is head or is that Different ? 

Wheres this proof cunt that had you posting my place of work

lmao boy what did Priest ever do so bad to her?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #922 on: September 20, 2012, 06:14:28 PM »
lmao boy what did Priest ever do so bad to her?
He leaked their scat party photos.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #923 on: September 20, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »

Hahahahahaha is this a real story or is this like the Shawn Ray Shasha tranny story? urban legend

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #924 on: September 20, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »

Where is Voland when you need him?

Once you scat, you don't come back  :D