Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462656 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #925 on: September 20, 2012, 06:19:25 PM »
Hahahahahaha is this a real story or is this like the Shawn Ray Shasha tranny story? urban legend
She "apparently" has many texts from Lee talking about the fetishes and what he wanted to do with her - shit and piss is included in this but now I'm 50/50 if they even exist as she has shown she lives in a fantasy world and makes things up

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #926 on: September 20, 2012, 06:21:20 PM »
Once again your reading comprehension level is found to be wanting. Simply address each one of his arguments point by point and thoroughly refuted it.

Now I want to ask you a simple straight forward question: do you have an account on gh15 . org?
Maybe. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #927 on: September 20, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »
She "apparently" has many texts from Lee talking about the fetishes and what he wanted to do with her - shit and piss is included in this but now I'm 50/50 if they even exist as she has shown she lives in a fantasy world and makes things up
[/youtube]

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #928 on: September 20, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
You were planning to KILL Lee Priest by poison then bashing a vase over is head or is that Different ? 

Wheres this proof cunt that had you posting my place of work

It was Col. Booty in the living room with the vase..........

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #929 on: September 20, 2012, 06:26:59 PM »
[/youtube]
Exactly  :D

It was Col. Booty in the living room with the vase..........

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #930 on: September 20, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
Maybe. :o

Well, that explains how you get information and posts off that board so fast. I mean, it was from you that I first heard about gh15 wanting to ban people from our board that post here. And I am not joking. Of course, once I got clarification it doesn't sound nearly so authoritarian. We're having a real problem with what we suspect are members of this board causing trouble with us.

I expect as much from bigmc by seriously, do you really care that much with what we do, say, or say what we're going to do? I had you pegged more along the lines of CalvinH. Just mix it up a bit for laughs, throw a few barbs and ownings around but really don't have a horse in this race and quickly moves on when bored. You really seemed more aligned with bigmc and have some stake in this. Do you really have something personal against gh15?

I'm just surprised.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #931 on: September 20, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »
TICK TOCK, TICK.TOCK...I'm going to enjoy pissing in your mouth in front of your family.. ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #932 on: September 20, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
TICK TOCK, TICK.TOCK...I'm going to enjoy pissing in your mouth in front of your family.. ;)

How original. And quit winking at me, homo.

So you're one of the messenger boys monitoring our board.

At least I can honestly say that since being on gh15 boards this has been the only time I've returned to GetBig. It wasn't intentional as there are a lot of good people here and it's more of a goof around board than gh15 . org and I had always intended to check back regularly. I just didn't have the time. It's really a testament on the type of lives guys like you and bigmc have.

So who were you previous to this account?   

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #933 on: September 20, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »

Well, that explains how you get information and posts off that board so fast. I mean, it was from you that I first heard about gh15 wanting to ban people from our board that post here. And I am not joking. Of course, once I got clarification it doesn't sound nearly so authoritarian. We're having a real problem with what we suspect are members of this board causing trouble with us.

I expect as much from bigmc by seriously, do you really care that much withI what we do, say, or say what we're going to do? I had you pegged more along the lines of CalvinH. Just mix it up a bit for laughs, throw a few barbs and ownings around but really don't have a horse in this race and quickly moves on when bored. You really seemed more aligned with bigmc and have some stake in this. Do you really have something personal against gh15?

I'm just surprised.
I joined for the lol's. I've not seen that much asskissing since I read bbing.com. And I don't care what gh15 says or does that's why I mock him endlessly. He has put himself on a pedestal and the blind sheeple flocked right to him. I get  little down time these days and idle hands are the Devils playground.

As far as his threats towards me go, they are cowardly, petty and quite bitchy. Let's be honest, you and I both know gh15 is nothing to fear or be intimidated by, the only concern is some queefy little elf or some shit looking to make a name for himself on the internet. Even though I don't live in BFE like you do, I do have the means to protect myself at all times.

I would prefer to keep it all lol and lmao on the internet though....better for everyone that way. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #934 on: September 20, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »
I would never want to see or hear about anyone getting hurt or sick.  I hope Reardon has recovered and is well again. 

Well, then let me reassure you that no threats have been made or carried out against anybody's children.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #935 on: September 20, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
How original. And quit winking at me, homo.

So you're one of the messenger boys monitoring our board.

At least I can honestly say that since being on gh15 boards this has been the only time I've returned to GetBig. It wasn't intentional as there are a lot of good people here and it's more of a goof around board than gh15 . org and I had always intended to check back regularly. I just didn't have the time. It's really a testament on the type of lives guys like you and bigmc have.

So who were you previous to this account?   

LOL @ me answering your questions Sambo, you aren't even a white perSon....  I'd sooner whip you, and make you stick your tongue up a dogs ass.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #936 on: September 20, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
I joined for the lol's. I've not seen that much asskissing since I read bbing.com. And I don't care what gh15 says or does that's why I mock him endlessly. He has put himself on a pedestal and the blind sheeple flocked right to him. I get  little down time these days and idle hands are the Devils playground.

As far as his threats towards me go, they are cowardly, petty and quite bitchy. Let's be honest, you and I both know gh15 is nothing to fear or be intimidated by, the only concern is some queefy little elf or some shit looking to make a name for himself on the internet. Even though I don't live in BFE like you do, I do have the means to protect myself at all times.

I would prefer to keep it all lol and lmao on the internet though....better for everyone that way. :)

I don't know. Seems like more than lol to me. And even I don't find gh15 . org very entertaining. I feel we are doing important work and have made real changes in the cult and individuals have come on board praising the positive difference we have made in their lives and you have to admit the board has grown faster than any of us would have thought. But this board more for laughs and giggles. Seems there would be more entertaining things for you to do then to see what were up to.

BTW, thanks for the honesty. I'm not sure anybody else here that's anti-gh15 would admit they also go on his board.

Also, what's "BFE"?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #937 on: September 20, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »
I don't know. Seems like more than lol to me. And even I don't find gh15 . org very entertaining. I feel we are doing important work and have made real changes in the cult and individuals have come on board praising the positive difference we have made in their lives and you have to admit the board has grown faster than any of us would have thought. But this board more for laughs and giggles. Seems there would be more entertaining things for you to do then to see what were up to.

BTW, thanks for the honesty. I'm not sure anybody else here that's anti-gh15 would admit they also go on his board.

Also, what's "BFE"?
BumFuck Egypt.

I guess we have different forms of entertainment,  I find severe amusement in watching people grovel at every post that comes from the gh15 account. Wanna try to guess my rank? :D

Honestly, what exactly do you think you guys are changing in this cult? Telling kids that they have to slam grams per week and constantly put their lives in danger in they want to be bodybuilders?

I don't think you ever answered my question....what progress have you made? Bigger? Stronger? Anything?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: September 20, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »
LOL @ me answering your questions Sambo, you aren't even a white perSon....  I'd sooner whip you, and make you stick your tongue up a dogs ass.

And that's the difference between you and me and why I'm still here bothering with trash like you. I know many, many others are reading this thread and the contrast between me and someone like you is glaring. I try as much as I can to answer each question openly and honestly and it shows. When a person has something to hide, like you do, it's always in their interest to avoid, obfuscate or simply ignore honest and direct questions. That's how I was able to run off the -b- proxy and his opportunistic midget, bboy.

Sorry to be getting under skin so bad, bro. You're seething anger is very telling. But can't say you didn't bring it on yourself. And you wouldn't last three minutes with me. I can promise you that.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #939 on: September 20, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
And that's the difference between you and me and why I'm still here bothering with trash like you. I know many, many others are reading this thread and the contrast between me and someone like you is glaring. I try as much as I can to answer each question openly and honestly and it shows. When a person has something to hide, like you do, it's always in their interest to avoid, obfuscate or simply ignore honest and direct questions. That's how I was able to run off the -b- proxy and his opportunistic midget, bboy.

Sorry to be getting under skin so bad, bro. You're seething anger is very telling. But can't say you didn't bring it on yourself. And you wouldn't last three minutes with me. I can promise you that.

You were doing fine until the last sentence, then you just cOuldn't resist, and your anger could not be denied any longer, you couldn't maintain the facade....

I would make you suck your own cock and clean my sneakers with a toothbrush. You are old and frail, and it pleases me knowing you will be dead before me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: September 20, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »
BumFuck Egypt.

I guess we have different forms of entertainment,  I find severe amusement in watching people grovel at every post that comes from the gh15 account. Wanna try to guess my rank? :D

Honestly, what exactly do you think you guys are changing in this cult? Telling kids that they have to slam grams per week and constantly put their lives in danger in they want to be bodybuilders?

I don't think you ever answered my question....what progress have you made? Bigger? Stronger? Anything?

I've already listed the benefits we have made. We've force people like Kami and Prosource out of business. The gh industry has had to tighten up considerably because we check and test their products. If you are on our board you now have access to sources that are 100% reliable and access to pharmaceutical grade hgh for those who can afford it. And whether or not you think this matters people say it does. If they feel they have benefited who are you to tell them they are wrong? Reardon Metal will tell you himself how much gh15 teachings has benefited himself.

And I did answer your question about me but I will be more specific:  In the last twenty five odd years I never trained as a bodybuilder per se, i.e., trying to get bigger and stronger. I train to stay in shape. It is very, very difficult to put on muscle mass beyond ordinary levels and I don't think it is particularly healthy. And at over 50 years old I'm just trying to hold on. If you want to see real progress from a serious bodybuilder who credits gh15 philosophy to being able to put on 30lbs of muscle in about six months check out ergo's post. The guy is 50 years old and is incredible.

But just for the sake of argument say I post comparison pics of me in the fairly recent past, say a year or two ago to some taken say today or this weekend or the next week and there is a difference what will it prove to you? How will it change anything you already think about gh15?

And what about you, have you made any progress in the last year or two?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #941 on: September 20, 2012, 07:39:41 PM »
You were doing fine until the last sentence, then you just cOuldn't resist, and your anger could not be denied any longer, you couldn't maintain the facade....

I would make you suck your own cock and clean my sneakers with a toothbrush. You are old and frail, and it pleases me knowing you will be dead before me.

lol! Man, talk about a meltdown. I am really owning your mind. Brutally. I'm starting to feel bad.
Now I don't think you'd last even two minutes with me as you're so emotionally driven. Just like girls are.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #942 on: September 20, 2012, 07:43:58 PM »
lol! Man, talk about a meltdown. I am really owning your mind. Brutally. I'm starting to feel bad.
Now I don't think you'd last even two minutes with me as you're so emotionally driven. Just like girls are.

LOL...I enjoy toying with mentally inferior maggots like you. You tried so hard to maintain your composure, but you just can't resist telling me..."you would kick my ass"...ha ha,ha...internet tough guys...... LOL. this is why you are stupid and I'm not.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #943 on: September 20, 2012, 07:57:12 PM »
A couple things I have learned from this thread.
1. Leatherface is only here to bring attention to his attention starving God.
2. Never piss off chaos, the Guy is smart and brutal as fuck..LOL
3. The internet is serious business  :P
team b-boy

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #944 on: September 20, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
Pellius is cool peeps

But damn, how many of gh15 elfs are running his account right now?? He is posting novels per post every 2 minutes

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #945 on: September 20, 2012, 08:59:53 PM »
I've already listed the benefits we have made. We've force people like Kami and Prosource out of business. The gh industry has had to tighten up considerably because we check and test their products. If you are on our board you now have access to sources that are 100% reliable and access to pharmaceutical grade hgh for those who can afford it. And whether or not you think this matters people say it does. If they feel they have benefited who are you to tell them they are wrong? Reardon Metal will tell you himself how much gh15 teachings has benefited himself.

And I did answer your question about me but I will be more specific:  In the last twenty five odd years I never trained as a bodybuilder per se, i.e., trying to get bigger and stronger. I train to stay in shape. It is very, very difficult to put on muscle mass beyond ordinary levels and I don't think it is particularly healthy. And at over 50 years old I'm just trying to hold on. If you want to see real progress from a serious bodybuilder who credits gh15 philosophy to being able to put on 30lbs of muscle in about six months check out ergo's post. The guy is 50 years old and is incredible.

But just for the sake of argument say I post comparison pics of me in the fairly recent past, say a year or two ago to some taken say today or this weekend or the next week and there is a difference what will it prove to you? How will it change anything you already think about gh15?

And what about you, have you made any progress in the last year or two?
I've made pretty good improvements in the last couple years considering some inconsistencies with training due to traveling. I train for strength and power, not looks. Vanity is a sin you know.

And you're right, I would probably give you credit for any gains you had made, not your false idol.

Didn't gh15's drug advice cause Reardon Metal to get quite ill? Didn't you post that earlier in this thread?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: September 21, 2012, 12:41:50 AM »
A couple things I have learned from this thread.
1. Leatherface is only here to bring attention to his attention starving God.
2. Never piss off chaos, the Guy is smart and brutal as fuck..LOL
3. The internet is serious business  :P

My concern is what others have learned about you: an opportunistic, parasitic, malignant narcissist, who cares only about himself and will do anything whether it be lie, cheat or steal just to get what he wants and fill that dark insatiable hole of wanton desire.

Decades from now when you look back on the kind of life you lived and what you did just to win a bodybuilding show you'll see what "serious business" is.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: September 21, 2012, 12:46:05 AM »
LOL...I enjoy toying with mentally inferior maggots like you. You tried so hard to maintain your composure, but you just can't resist telling me..."you would kick my ass"...ha ha,ha...internet tough guys...... LOL. this is why you are stupid and I'm not.

Keep pounding your spoon insisting how composed you are. Not buying.

"you are stupid and I'm not"

Wow! What a piercing, biting, brutal insult. I'm crushed.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: September 21, 2012, 06:14:56 AM »
so was pineapple juice also a lie?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: September 21, 2012, 06:16:34 AM »
so was pineapple juice also a lie?
No you've got to eat the whole pineapple, pricks and all.