Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462711 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #975 on: September 21, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
another way to consider this.........

someone is a top level drug dealer

top top level

a market changer

at the level he is at getting product is no problem

washing the money is

so what do you do?

you have govt links right? so the people are all getting paid off.

you can get people sprung right? so no worries about getting caught.

so what do you do?

do you

a) flood the nation with product knowing you are not getting caught. you do your business on word of mouth with  powerful people. you are rarely in the same place long and know few people and few know you.
b) set up a lab in the nation where you are protected thus cutting out any need for other foreign agencies to get involved and saving on logistics. you then revert to point a

or

c) you set up an easily accesible website where you will sell to anyone who has money to send you and boast about it leaving an easily traceable trail of damning evidence.

difficult one eh?

the whole premise is bollocks. and the bit they all miss is this- threats on the internet can get you locked up. a mate of ours got a long stretch for passing the number of one group of football lads to another. the idea a hit would be announced on the web is nonsense.

anyone who has ever mixed with people of the types in point a and b above know that point c live on fantasy island and really have just read a few books about a life they think they would like to lead. the reality is they wouldn't last a second.

as for the fact they put pics of someones family up. well. thats as personal as it gets. what goes around will eventually come around.  
I've been saying this all along....anyone with a history knows this.

It just wasn't spaced properly.  The b is there.   I agree though his formatting needs work. Chaos is the resident English professor so  I will see if he can help this fella.
I would gladly help this gentleman, however I believe he is speaking "the queens english", therefore it is foreign to me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #976 on: September 21, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »
I've been saying this all along....anyone with a history knows this.
I would gladly help this gentleman, however I believe he is speaking "the queens english", therefore it is foreign to me.

What's wrong....they don't speak The Queen's in El Segundo?    ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #977 on: September 21, 2012, 07:50:51 PM »
smart guy
speaks truth
knows your
hidden secrets
tbombz

ask around
about the last
guy I was
interested in

and what is
this list
looks like
getbig is deep
in the mind
of gh15

GH15 APPROVED LIST AS ESTABLISHED BY ELFS

JAIME,, RACIST LIAR AND HAVE NO NEED BEING AROUND BODYBUILD

CHAOS,, LIAR

ALEX23,, MENTALY ILL SOCIOPATH.. A REAL ONE

GALENIKO...FOR INFO ABOUT HIM YOU WILL RECIVE A JEDI STATUS TOO,,ELFS HAVE PICTURES
THEY NEED ACTUAL INFO ..PRIVATE LOVED ONES PICTURES

OVERLOAD,,LIAR..TWISTER OF TRUTH.. CLOSING ON MID 30S WHILE LEADING FEW BOARDINGS TO DISASTER BY HIS LIES

ONETIMEHARD,,MENTALLY HANDICUP,,SUFFER FROM SEVERE OCD AND INVOLED DEEPLY WITH BODYBUILD AS A SWEET JOE WEIDER TYPE OF APPROACH WHERE YOU USE LOTS OF DRUGS BUT! WILL ADOPT THE ALL SWEAT AND TEARS APPROACH,,HE LIES CONSISTANTLY ABOUTB THE TRUTH THAT HE FOLLOW LIKE THE ADDICT HE IS

BIGMIKECOX,,ANY LEGIT INFO ON HIM..WILL ALSO GET YOU A JEDI,,ABUSING THE CULT FOR M A N Y YEARS

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #978 on: September 21, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »
ask around
about the last
guy I was
interested in

and what is
this list
looks like
getbig is deep
in the mind
of gh15

Lmao!!! Wtf is this? Hahaa!!!!! I've posted dozens of times were and when I can be found, if someone has a question they can feel free to stop on by and ask. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #979 on: September 21, 2012, 08:23:02 PM »

this is
punishment ???
a health related
death and a long
happy life

i decided to go for harshest  punishment

brandon chaffin

prenatural death health related

brad bboy whore

you will live to see everything. the older you will get the kinder you will become
you will do so many good deeds that the bad will pale in comparison but you still wont be satisfied

you will lose your sanity doing good deeds.

when your time is up you will be as innocent as a 6 year old kid in a 100 year old torchered soul

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
september 21 2012

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #980 on: September 21, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
Wasn't some apocalyptic event supposed to happen on 9/21??

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #981 on: September 21, 2012, 08:38:23 PM »
Wasn't some apocalyptic event supposed to happen on 9/21??
You have a good memory.  Yes I remember that date. 

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #982 on: September 21, 2012, 08:49:15 PM »

look above
your posts
stupids

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #983 on: September 21, 2012, 08:53:35 PM »
i decided to go for harshest  punishment

brandon chaffin

prenatural death health related

brad bboy whore

you will live to see everything. the older you will get the kinder you will become
you will do so many good deeds that the bad will pale in comparison but you still wont be satisfied

you will lose your sanity doing good deeds.

when your time is up you will be as innocent as a 6 year old kid in a 100 year old torchered soul

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
september 21 2012

Bwahahahaha, somehow I picture GH-15 like a 1930's - 40's Banana Republic dictator issuing edicts while his house boy Paulis fans him with a palm leaf..........

Seriously, what kind of grown man can take that seriously......

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #984 on: September 21, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »
Lmao!!! Wtf is this? Hahaa!!!!! I've posted dozens of times were and when I can be found, if someone has a question they can feel free to stop on by and ask. :)
Thats why you're just a liar, and no one is getting promoted to "Jedi" for information on you.

This thread is the lulz.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #985 on: September 22, 2012, 12:11:41 AM »
krankenstein if that 'a or c' comment was aimed at me- re-read and you will see a section (b).

please feel free to refute any of the points made.

I have no idea what a 'douchebag' is- it sounds like a 'saved by the bell' insult.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: September 22, 2012, 12:22:23 AM »
Thats why you're just a liar, and no one is getting promoted to "Jedi" for information on you.

This thread is the lulz.

the fact is chaos would destroy any of you little twinks

thats why no one would confront him
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #987 on: September 22, 2012, 12:55:25 AM »
Nice to see gimmick15 still lurks on these boards, getting himself all frustrated and tied in knots.

You mention an elfs name and they are over here in a flash telling you their life story, but apparently none of them read the board. ::)

Any one one of you fucking dungeons and dragons nerds want it you can have my street address, i could post some pictures up of what happens to an elf when they leave Never Never land.

The sooner that giant mong jew15 gets exposed the better.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: September 22, 2012, 12:59:45 AM »
Nice to see gimmick15 still lurks on these boards, getting himself all frustrated and tied in knots.

You mention an elfs name and they are over here in a flash telling you their life story, but apparently none of them read the board. ::)

Any one one of you fucking dungeons and dragons nerds want it you can have my street address, i could post some pictures up of what happens to an elf when they leave Never Never land.

The sooner that giant mong jew15 gets exposed the better.

welcome to the club mate

gh15 spends all his time on here throwing tantrums then starting threads on his board how get big is dead without him

he is obsessed with this place
T

whitewidow

« Reply #989 on: September 22, 2012, 01:47:00 AM »
You really should refrain from replying to my posts because you just come across as dumb. You make claims that were never an issue, keep restating things that have already been established acting like it's something new, make accusation that you can't prove, and bring up points that was never a concern.

DL also realized he had some bunk kits and admitted it. That was well established. Your point? This game is based on trust that's why people go to HK, PP, strang.... To me bboy had credibility because of the shit he got from PM defending gh15. Why should I trust him? Why should I trust you? He had much more credibility than you. He supported sources and told you what he believed WHEN ASKED like I did whereas you constantly forced pedophile Euroman don't our throats. You appeared to have way more of an agenda than bboy.

gh15 promoted legit kigs. Kigs that he and others got and swore by. Yes, we got taken by the bait and switch. And gh15 doesn't hate you because you called the kigs scam. You've always been a pain in the ass to him. Alway sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. gh15 didn't know or care who you were until you keep sticking yourself in his business. You're obsessed with him just like bigmc. I haven't quite figured out what's bigmc's preoccupation with gh15 is other than he just doesn't have much going on in his life but with you it was jealousy. You want to be like him. The God of Hormones that everybody comes to. And I will admit that you are always willing to sincerely help others if they ask for it.

My point was, which completely went over you head, is that there is no evidence to the claim that gh15 was making any money off the kig scam. Promoting a product that one thinks is worth while is not the same as making money from it. No one ever sent money to gh15. They sent money to Kami and Prosource. There has never been any evidence that gh15 even communicated directly with the Kami or Prosource operation. I've proved beyond a doubt that -b- was in very active communication and worked with both Kami and Prosource and even claimed to have personnel there working directly with them. He would even post direct communications between those organizations and himself. But it was gh15 that was getting kick backs while -b-, bboy, and -b-'s "boys" in China were there "working their ass off" (as he claimed) just out of the goodness of their hearts.

So once again I take the time to generously answer another question addressing each issue point by point and continue my campaign of complete ownage of this board.

Yo buddy!

The fight between Gh15 and I started over euroman. I claimed had the best cheapest gear that pros used,wich is true! Then Gh15 tried to say otherwise saying nobody wil ever get their pack from him and al sorts of lies. Hell Gh15 used his gear himself and liked him. Plenty of his elfs used him and liked what they got! I never stuck my nose in his business or wanted to be some know it all steroid junkie.

I know euroman always came through for every single person that ordered. He made it ike christmas for me al the time. sure some of the guys who used diffrent shipping methods might have had to wait.

Truth is I way rather use euromans gear over Strangers. he is a nice guy but that is just clandestine! Euroman had way better product and a real lab. he was not a cook he hired chemist. stranger is no chemist! and not one pro I know of uses his stuff. Stranger just kind of poppped up, he has not been around for a decade like euro who really dealt to pros through him and his domestic sources. many pros have used apha-pharma.Even GH-15 and he said he liked it.If he say otherwise I can bring up a thread where he tried it and liked it. he approved alpha-pharma. so did llwellyn and Ron T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #990 on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:59 AM »
pellius not that it mather but i really think you have your heart at the right place and that you are a really good guy but come on, you are to old for this elf stuff, just let it go from now on and move on. its getting embarassing =/

Squizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #991 on: September 22, 2012, 04:19:02 AM »
I just received this email.  I edited out my daughters name.  apply85 and willgrant aka GaryBolt at it again. 

This is your one & only warning Karen Mackle... Delete your account on getbig.com & stop posting on bodybuilding boards... If you chose not to... your exact address along with pictures from your daughters Facebook account...pictures of your sons wk... pictures of your house & the # plate of your car will be posted across every BodyBuilding & steroid boarding including underground on the web...I have many personal messages on here from Iron Brothers wanting any info that will lead to you...

We have over 12 pictures to share along with all your details including your parents place of residence... Ther are many many people  that would pay good money for this information... those that went down with ORD & you are 1 of the reasons why this happened... + others who share nothing but h8 4 the way u act on the www dot & around your town...

a side note for your informations... Gary Bolt is very real... how do you think we have your address... pics & access to *edit* FaceBook account.... you accused an innocent man of being Gary Bolt & post his  information all so you can carry on your weird obsession with the boardings with your constant whoring & acting like the cheap tramp you r... so this is for him & all the fallen brothers from GymAce's board & the ones you caused suffering to in regardings to ORD...Messaging  will grant... he would still not give up any information about u ... if you did to me wat u did 2 him i would slice u from ear to ear & u posted this mans information... u were your own downfall... your whoring behaviour & constant attention seeking showin your fake tits & ugly face & prostituting yourself had you Identifyed by some1 from your own town & this was the break we needed on u.... tru karma

Here is what you must do... failing to do so will see all your informations posted... it is far more indepth than mentioned here... we have eyes on you in your town & in moderating positions on boardings..... do not believe us... then keep posting...

Firstly... Have your account deleted on getbig.com... give no reasons to why or send personal messages to others... those you think r keeping things quite & between you & those r in fact not... We will not allude to who is working with us unless they go back on there word & they will then be taken care of...

You are to make no more postings on getbig.com or send personal messagings & your name must be in black by Sunday 11.59pm or the gates will be flung open...

Heed this warning & do as we say or your life will change forever & we will not be responsible for wat comes your way....

do as I have outlined here & you have my word that this information will never see the light of day... go against us & at any given time when we decide misery will occur .... my word is golden unlike yours.... this stays between u & us or we share everything...I will not warn u again... this is your 1 chance narc whore

Do not know if you are aware of this yet.. But I do believe this is underway.
I am on an invite only board and all your information above was posted 2 or so days ago.
Address*house car pictures* daughter *I think* pics with her friends* car pics* including more.
I could copy it over to here although believe it will make it to this board and others in  **** days.
Many of the members are from SSB days and seemed to fully support Warlock and appreciated what he provided.

*From what I could tell*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #992 on: September 22, 2012, 04:21:26 AM »
In before I'm accused of being Squizz also  ::)

Squizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #993 on: September 22, 2012, 04:23:19 AM »
Moral of story stay away from generics

Squizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #994 on: September 22, 2012, 04:27:27 AM »
In before I'm accused of being Squizz also  ::)
Reading what you have been put through with the crazy booty lady I will gladly stay squizz  ;)
I am not sure who apply is but Warlock has been within the community for years and VIP status  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #995 on: September 22, 2012, 04:31:26 AM »
Pellius My point was you jumped on the bandwagon instead of going with your gut and it fucked you out 2grand in the long run. you went with all the hype GH15 was claiming. instaed of getting doube dosed kits you got zero HGH in your kits! plus he had no proof those November run kits were double dosed. you have been busted before and are a criminal go back to the GH15 site with the rest of the kig scammers and criminal sources. B-Boy did nothing wrong! He probaby did get good HGH you just are not important and they sent you shit. Get over it and go home.

make sure not to order to your house it will get seized-lol. I have never talked to someone who had so many packs seized,one a controll delivery! criminal!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #996 on: September 22, 2012, 04:31:55 AM »
Reading what you have been put through with the crazy booty lady I will gladly stay squizz  ;)
I am not sure who apply is but Warlock has been within the community for years and VIP status  :)

Is a VIP better than an Elf status?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: September 22, 2012, 04:32:41 AM »

Apply is a busy body little asian twink, who has found a home for the first time in his life by being an errand boy for the gh15 gimmick. Quite a twisted little weasel is Apply.

As for the Booty stuff i don't have an opinion on it.
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #998 on: September 22, 2012, 04:38:31 AM »

Apply is a busy body little asian twink, who has found a home for the first time in his life by being an errand boy for the gh15 gimmick. Quite a twisted little weasel is Apply.

As for the Booty stuff i don't have an opinion on it.

don't forget that apply has had tons of hot ladies

btw, why is BMC on 15's hit list ??? the dude is cool as fuck, and he certainly don't belong there >:( >:( >:(

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: September 22, 2012, 04:48:49 AM »
don't forget that apply has had tons of hot ladies

btw, why is BMC on 15's hit list ??? the dude is cool as fuck, and he certainly don't belong there >:( >:( >:(

No idea bro, Seems like a cool cat. Maybe Gh15 and the gang don't like his taste in women.
Trans Milkshake.