Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459741 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1000 on: September 22, 2012, 04:51:20 AM »

No idea bro, Seems like a cool cat. Maybe Gh15 and the gang don't like his taste in women.

;D ;D ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1001 on: September 22, 2012, 05:06:14 AM »
don't forget that apply has had tons of hot ladies

btw, why is BMC on 15's hit list ??? the dude is cool as fuck, and he certainly don't belong there >:( >:( >:(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were one of GH15's  biggest asshole-lickers....you used to hide behind his skirt like a little bitch.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: September 22, 2012, 05:25:56 AM »
If apply85 posted my daughters facebook pics which btw her account is private then I don't know what they are hoping to achieve.  Warlock and apply85 are the same person.  Joining gh's forum was a big mistake as apply85 being mod has access to every members ip addy.  This is how he would have got my address.  But again I don't know what he thinks it's going to achieve to post my personal details.  I live in Australia.  I can't see any internet tough guys showing up on my doorstep. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1003 on: September 22, 2012, 05:30:52 AM »
If apply85 posted my daughters facebook pics which btw her account is private then I don't know what they are hoping to achieve.  Warlock and apply85 are the same person.  Joining gh's forum was a big mistake as apply85 being mod has access to every members ip addy.  This is how he would have got my address.  But again I don't know what he thinks it's going to achieve to post my personal details.  I live in Australia.  I can't see any internet tough guys showing up on my doorstep. 

What's the rundown on this "warlock" character?
Trans Milkshake.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1004 on: September 22, 2012, 05:33:30 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were one of GH15's  biggest asshole-lickers....you used to hide behind his skirt like a little bitch.

ask me from your real account, then i might answer your question cheif

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2012, 05:37:42 AM »

apply85 is mentally disturbed

it is clear from his posts that he is a loner, socially awkward with no sexual outlet other than masterbating while sniffing his moms underwear

he has been given status on that board and validation something he has been seeking his whole life

he doesnt lift weights merely fantasises about large men in thongs wrestling with him

his tale will end badly as he forgets the diference between his online gangster personality and the little twink that got picked on at school
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2012, 05:39:35 AM »

1) You probably do not understand fully how facebook and privacy settings work.  Just like you complaining about Will texting and calling you.  Technology must not be your strong point.

2) While I don't have any fuck given about 'WillGrant', you keep claiming he is GregBolt (or whatever).  Where is your proof?

3) You keep joining these forums and people keep coming up with all this information about you.  Either stop giving out personal information and cease getting so chummy with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that PM's you that you are hot and how the "can't understand why people talk so much shit about you" OR deal with how much people know about you.

4) As a follow-up to #1, perhaps you don't realize (which is not out of the real of possibility) how two faced this industry is.  Someone could very well be this 'BFF' to you and then be shoveling info to people who despise you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2012, 05:43:22 AM »

What's the rundown on this "warlock" character?
Well I was on gh's forum for one month and this warlock starts trolling me over there.  His grammer was exactly like applys and he had very few posts.  So I left in May and I receive a pm which was sent to my email and I was able to read it without going back to gh's forum.  It was from warlock, threatening me..telling me to leave all forums.  Five mins later apply85 turns up on getbig and was posting in a thread and said something along the lines "ah look who's still posting here, booty".  Alarm bells went off that it was the same person..apply and warlock.
So apply85 being a mod has access to ip addys.  I receive that email the other day warning me to leave all forums, delete my account.  

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2012, 05:44:46 AM »
ask me from your real account, then i might answer your question cheif

it's not a question, dummy

You were his little bitch ....."GH15 says this.......GH15 says that"...you were Apply 85 before there was Apply85. He would call you an idiot and you would still kiss his ass.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2012, 05:45:24 AM »
If apply85 posted my daughters facebook pics which btw her account is private then I don't know what they are hoping to achieve.  Warlock and apply85 are the same person.  Joining gh's forum was a big mistake as apply85 being mod has access to every members ip addy.  This is how he would have got my address.  But again I don't know what he thinks it's going to achieve to post my personal details.  I live in Australia.  I can't see any internet tough guys showing up on my doorstep.  
What about me ? running around accusing me of being people I'm not - posting personal info cos you "think" you know - and how the fuck do you know apply is warlock ? the guy squizz says warlock has been doing this for years yet apply knows not a thing about hormones, so why is he on an invite board - you are full of shit karen honestly totally full of shit  ::)

Warlock put on 15's board that how you plastered my personal info with absolutely no proof to back up your words and this shows you are a narc - he also gave proof you are a liar by providing your ex's full name and how he delt drugs with him in Melbourne years ago yet you deny this to be true..

You are jumping up and down about peoples personal info being posted yet have no issues with posting it yourself - I'm even conversing with mods on here they say the same - you are a fickle two faced cunt Karen - and I hope they give you what you deserve though am sad your kids have been brought into this.

Do you honestly think I'm still this Gary bolt guy ? Warlock has already said he is on the Gold Coast and Gaza said he has a brother at your daughters school - do you not fuckin read before you hit report to mod - ffs karen you really do not care what your actions do and to your kids wellbeing either, just as long as you get the attention,  that's all that matters - ffs you are such a selfish bitch  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1010 on: September 22, 2012, 05:46:00 AM »
Thats why you're just a liar, and no one is getting promoted to "Jedi" for information on you.

This thread is the lulz.
Anybody wants my info they can come ask me. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: September 22, 2012, 05:47:20 AM »
1) You probably do not understand fully how facebook and privacy settings work.  Just like you complaining about Will texting and calling you.  Technology must not be your strong point.

2) While I don't have any fuck given about 'WillGrant', you keep claiming he is GregBolt (or whatever).  Where is your proof?

3) You keep joining these forums and people keep coming up with all this information about you.  Either stop giving out personal information and cease getting so chummy with every Tom, Dick, and Harry that PM's you that you are hot and how the "can't understand why people talk so much shit about you" OR deal with how much people know about you.

4) As a follow-up to #1, perhaps you don't realize (which is not out of the real of possibility) how two faced this industry is.  Someone could very well be this 'BFF' to you and then be shoveling info to people who despise you.

I have only been on facebook for a year so I don't really know much about it, but I do know that my daughters account is private.  Nobody has access to her pics or info unless they are on her friends list.  And yes I totally agree about how two faced people can be.  I have been around for 8 years and met good and bad online.  

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1012 on: September 22, 2012, 05:48:48 AM »
let me get this right- booty is a woman and they are now threatening her and her family from behind their keyboards.

cowardly fucking girls.

disgraceful group of fucking eunuchs.

send your best over to the UK. I will give you 6 months to scam the money from sugar water to afford the air fare.

I would come to the states but the terms of my license mean I cannot ever enter the US. So enough talk - the offer is there.

no threats no nothing just let us know when we can receive you over here ladies. picking on women and kids. scum.

if anyone has any good info on these clowns please pm us- lets turn the tables round. a mate of mine owns an 'interforensics' company. so people can be unmasked in a matter of hours.

as for what this has to do with me?

I am old school. I can spot a spineless bully a mile off- I did it with pillowtalk and will do it to these pricks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: September 22, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
to will and booty

please dont derail this thread

you have your own 80 page thread on the v

thanks in advance
T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1014 on: September 22, 2012, 05:50:07 AM »
I have only been on facebook for a year so I don't really know much about it, but I do know that my daughters account is private.  Nobody has access to her pics or info unless they are on her friends list.  And yes I totally agree about how two faced people can be.  I have been around for 8 years and met good and bad online.  

How old is your daughter?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1015 on: September 22, 2012, 05:52:18 AM »
 And yes I totally agree about how two faced people can be.
you in a fuckin nutshell yet you are so stupid you can't see it.
to will and booty

thanks in advance
Bro I respect you and you know this but this vile whore posted my info in this thread - all because she thought I was someone from her town - she deserves a fuckin bullet as far as I'm concerned so she dragged me in here  :)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1016 on: September 22, 2012, 05:54:27 AM »
can we keep this for h2o15 and his 'elves' please.

;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: September 22, 2012, 05:54:45 AM »

Once again, you should do some reading on privacy settings for facebook.  I am sure you know what google.com is, soooo type this : "Facebook privacy settings for children"

Again, I am NOT in any way defending Popeye, but WHERE is your proof that he is this Bolt guy?  You went on some rant and posted Will's shit, what makes you any better than those post your personal info?  Seriously.  You can't think that you will get a hall pass because you are a female and then on top of it because "you had a hunch".  

Lastly...you have been around for 8 years...in that 8 years how many enemies have you made Karen?  Seriously.  I have never PMed you or tried to e-getinyourpants, but your hypocrisy is so huge its sickening.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: September 22, 2012, 05:57:32 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1019 on: September 22, 2012, 05:58:46 AM »
Once again, you should do some reading on privacy settings for facebook.  I am sure you know what google.com is, soooo type this : "Facebook privacy settings for children"

Again, I am NOT in any way defending Popeye, but WHERE is your proof that he is this Bolt guy?  You went on some rant and posted Will's shit, what makes you any better than those post your personal info?  Seriously.  You can't think that you will get a hall pass because you are a female and then on top of it because "you had a hunch".  

Lastly...you have been around for 8 years...in that 8 years how many enemies have you made Karen?  Seriously.  I have never PMed you or tried to e-getinyourpants, but your hypocrisy is so huge its sickening.
This - and this is in no way ass kissing,  but it's so fucking factual I want to kiss you Krank - no homo  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »
She's 15.

So one of the people in her ' friends ' apparently isn't a ' friend ' and stole her pics?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »
So one of the people in her ' friends ' apparently isn't a ' friend ' and stole her pics?
No I don't think so.  I haven't seen any pics of her posted online so apply85 could be telling lies about having her pics.  He has her name though. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: September 22, 2012, 06:01:30 AM »
to will and booty

thanks in advance
I am not derailing this thread.  I have received threats via email which I feel I can post up about in here. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1023 on: September 22, 2012, 06:03:09 AM »
I am not derailing this thread.  I have received threats via email which I feel I can post up about in here. 
And accuse and post personal info which puts YOU on the same fuckin level as those sending you the emails  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: September 22, 2012, 06:05:20 AM »
She's 15.

Geezus christ...this is what I am talking about.  Why the fuck are you giving ANY info about your daughter.   ::)