Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462671 times)

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1025 on: September 22, 2012, 06:06:30 AM »
let me get this right- booty is a woman and they are now threatening her and her family from behind their keyboards.

cowardly fucking girls.

disgraceful group of fucking eunuchs.

send your best over to the UK. I will give you 6 months to scam the money from sugar water to afford the air fare.

I would come to the states but the terms of my license mean I cannot ever enter the US. So enough talk - the offer is there.

no threats no nothing just let us know when we can receive you over here ladies. picking on women and kids. scum.

if anyone has any good info on these clowns please pm us- lets turn the tables round. a mate of mine owns an 'interforensics' company. so people can be unmasked in a matter of hours.

as for what this has to do with me?

I am old school. I can spot a spineless bully a mile off- I did it with pillowtalk and will do it to these pricks.

Have your friend look into Apply85, he's the biggest offender by far. That kid seriously needs to be hospitalized.

Ask Whitewidow, he's got some info

As for Karen Mackie, don't shed too many tears for that manipulative whore, she's knee-deep in the internet backroom back stabbing,.although she will bat her eyelashes and put on the fragile innocent act so quick your head will spin

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2012, 06:08:04 AM »
karen mackie? is this booty? if so its none of my business in fairness.

anyway let the fun and games commence!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1027 on: September 22, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
This - and this is in no way ass kissing,  but it's so fucking factual I want to kiss you Krank - no homo  ;D

I understand...but its all the way homo.  You have PMed me for my ass shots and its getting a little annoying.  In any event, Will...from one guy to another..IGNORE HER.  Your info has been posted, take a lesson...don't give in to the attempt at attention.  You and I have rarely seen eye-to-eye, but this is from one guy to another.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1028 on: September 22, 2012, 06:39:18 AM »
Another thread turned into a Will/booty saga thread....worse than bringing up Dorian/Ronnie. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »
welcome to the club mate

gh15 spends all his time on here throwing tantrums then starting threads on his board how get big is dead without him

he is obsessed with this place
I can honestly say I've never even visited that site. I can't understand why anyone would bother.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2012, 07:17:05 AM »
same here- never visited never would

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2012, 08:04:42 AM »
I can honestly say I've never even visited that site. I can't understand why anyone would bother.

to laugh at the level of ass kissing you have to see it to believe it they cal gh 1 5 god the messiah etc
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
to laugh at the level of ass kissing you have to see it to believe it they cal gh 1 5 god the messiah etc

Now you understand how religion started. It's the most sickening little ass kissing convention i have ever seen. Bunch of subs willing to trade their pride and masculinity to be "part" of a forum. Willing to have threats made against women and children and pictures of kids, just so they can be part of the gang.

Bunch of kunts the lot of them, i hope those insipid little shits don't crawl back here when it all implodes.
Trans Milkshake.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1033 on: September 24, 2012, 02:24:03 AM »

Perhaps you should ask bigmc and chaos as they are there daily.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: September 24, 2012, 02:29:34 AM »
Have your friend look into Apply85, he's the biggest offender by far. That kid seriously needs to be hospitalized.

Ask Whitewidow, he's got some info

As for Karen Mackie, don't shed too many tears for that manipulative whore, she's knee-deep in the internet backroom back stabbing,.although she will bat her eyelashes and put on the fragile innocent act so quick your head will spin

Well, well, it appears we agree on something. I've been giving that duplicitous, two faced whore a past for years. I have to thank GetBig for opening my eyes. I prefer my stabbing to come face to face so touche.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: September 24, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
this is all too funny.. pellius you sound like an absolute moron. heres some facts:

I helped find prosource (kigtropin.com)
I was bartering with them almost daily to send gh15 FREE kigs
funds were sent to china, not sure how me and bboy made any money?

you need to stop pellius, you know this is wrong. you even posted a message from me that specifically told gh15 I wasnt going to openly push kigs. but he sure as hell did - daily.

and as for that "lie" weve already established I was mistaken, you know what they say about when you assume.

also im not sure why youd put my "name" out there, or is it an alias? like gh15's elf miss bambino in florida, maybe we should post that info up.. I havent because believe it or not, im not a bad guy.

cant you see you are being played pellius? open your eyes, everyone sees the truth besides you. now I dont need to argue about this nonsence anymore. you have to see how moronic this whole situation is.

you claimed I pushed kigs, but then posted a message from me stating I was not going to push them openly.
you claim gh15 is not getting money/product? I still have the tracking for about 10 kits that prosource sent him in a month period.
you claim I made money? because all products and wu was to china. so how did I make money? I cant wait to hear this one
you claim gh15 has peoples best intrest in mind, when in reality he is making gullible members pay $500 for a kit that normally would cost $80..

oh and CG also sent him kits, and was never reimbursed. your GOD sure is wealthy, has to beg for kits.
and a last point, I dont condone illegal activity. the products I use are ones I have a prescription for. end of story. do im sorry to break it to you but LE is not interested with a law abiding citizen.

Since you've already admitted to using kigtropins, Chinese generics which you claimed "your boys" in US customs throughout the country were paid off to allow through -- guaranteeing delivery, you claiming that you have a prescription for the use of kigtropins.

And if your name was an alias you'd be trying real hard to get us to believe it's real. And your last name matches the last name of the funds that was sent to your relative. Most likely your wife.

To paraphase Arnold in his remark to the hapless Lou Ferrigno in PI "We watch you, -b-. We watch you all the time."

I'll get back to the rest of this.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: September 24, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »
Well, well, it appears we agree on something. I've been giving that duplicitous, two faced whore a past for years. I have to thank GetBig for opening my eyes. I prefer my stabbing to come face to face so touche.
Is that a spelling error?  Did you mean you have been giving me a pass for years?  I have been on getbig forums for 18 months so that's not years.  Also Pellius I used to think you were a pretty decent good person.  If I change my mind or opinion about someone that doesn't make me two faced.  I am within my right to change my mind.  Now there have been people on the forums which I haven't really taken a warming to and then later on I ended up really liking them and the reverse.  I have liked people and then over time traits of their character surfaced which turned me off them. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: September 24, 2012, 03:45:18 AM »
Is that a spelling error?  Did you mean you have been giving me a pass for years?  I have been on getbig forums for 18 months so that's not years.  Also Pellius I used to think you were a pretty decent good person.  If I change my mind or opinion about someone that doesn't make me two faced.  I am within my right to change my mind.  Now there have been people on the forums which I haven't really taken a warming to and then later on I ended up really liking them and the reverse.  I have liked people and then over time traits of their character surfaced which turned me off them.  

lmao! Listen to youself. "I am within my rights." LOL!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1038 on: September 24, 2012, 03:47:27 AM »
yeah, pellius, you disgusting concentration camp victim bodied homo.

it goes like this, resident milf booty likes muscular men, and she thought because of the loudmouth talk on gh15 site, there would be the more jacke guys, so she gave it a try.

only to realize, they might be more jacked, as in, injecting mopre stuff, but the people here LOOK more jacked.

barring bboy, theres only ppl there with swimmers phisiques or worse, even our adonis dwarfes them and outleans them.

hope this helps.
She was chased off there for acting like a whore the same reason she originally left here - the insults being called a narc etc so she left running this place down and everyone on it other than E Kul who she still had time for and joined 15's board and the same thing happened over there so she crawls back here as she has no where else to post after saying she would never post here again - we even made an agreement which I kept to - she is pretty much ignored on MD and she wont go to RX because of the virus.

It was not "dislike" Karen - you hated the people on here and everything GB stands for - I listened to you screaming down the phone wanting people dead on here remember -Quick examples guys like Wiggs having your name in his sig (and you post mine) - JNN "where theres smoke theres fire" this list could go on but I wont bore everyone, I'm sure they have grown tired of it all now - but you crawled back and greased and pretend to be nice crawling like a cockroach <---- that is two faced so stop twisting it yet again..

Instead of trying to gain acceptance here or anywhere else - you shouldn't of greased and put on the fake act but looked at how you act in general - that's the reason why you are attacked on every board you have ever been on - the attention whoring and acting like a whore just to get attention which by the way I see you mouthing off about children growing up and the conditions they are brought up in being a major bearing on how they develop - do you honestly think you are a good role model by how you act ?

The other reason you cop flak is being a Narc which I always believed to be not true but from whats developing and you are clearly a liar and I have seen the proof and how you just post peoples private information not once but twice after giving your word  you never would no matter what.

You twist stories and never divulge full facts and as Krank said your hypocrisy is sickening - Now I'm taking Kranks advice and ignoring you unless you yet again stalk me off the site or post anything toward me that is false yet again.

Like I said - I'm sorry these people that are chasing you have involved your children but quite frankly you deserve it, not your children just you

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: September 24, 2012, 03:51:11 AM »
yeah, pellius, you disgusting concentration camp victim bodied homo.

it goes like this, resident milf booty likes muscular men, and she thought because of the loudmouth talk on gh15 site, there would be the more jacke guys, so she gave it a try.

only to realize, they might be more jacked, as in, injecting mopre stuff, but the people here LOOK more jacked.

barring bboy, theres only ppl there with swimmers phisiques or worse, even our adonis dwarfes them and outleans them.

hope this helps.

Yet you fantasize about "mounting" me.

Most of the guys here don't even work out. You don't have a clue as to the level we have there. Not even close. Ask bboy. I hope he can be honest about something like that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1040 on: September 24, 2012, 04:20:14 AM »
I understand...but its all the way homo.  You have PMed me for my ass shots and its getting a little annoying.  In any event, Will...from one guy to another..IGNORE HER.  Your info has been posted, take a lesson...don't give in to the attempt at attention.  You and I have rarely seen eye-to-eye, but this is from one guy to another.
But that one you showed me was wayyyyyyy more impressive than Wes's (BTW I hope he is ok) - so the urge for more was unbearable  ;D

Advice taken mate - you are a smart guy so I will listen to you  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: September 24, 2012, 04:42:10 AM »
nah pellius, i said apply85 should be mounted.

you, you should just move on with life, do some hrt test and dont care about this whole hgh crap.

these days, the chinese stuff is all a rip off, not just gh15s.seriously.

if you can get ahold of real gh from pharmacy and afford it, go for it, but for gods sake, stay away from any chinese ugl source.

rather educate yourself how hgh is made and then youll see why the chinese bs cant be any good,lol.

get a prescription from a doc for anti aging purposes, ffs, 2 uis legit gh is better than 10 ius fake chinese stuff.find a doc who will the insurance out ofg that litle money and call it a day.

but stop this drama over a scammers site.

this post is genuienly beeing nice to you.

Hook me up. Can't get shit in Hawaii.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: September 24, 2012, 05:02:08 AM »
But that one you showed me was wayyyyyyy more impressive than Wes's (BTW I hope he is ok) - so the urge for more was unbearable  ;D

Advice taken mate - you are a smart guy so I will listen to you  :)

No shit..what the fuck is up with Father Time's dad??  Very few people I give a shit about "online", wes is one. 

I am far from smart...some recent events would prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.  The whole drama of it is only making you look worse in some peoples eyes.  You don't need that.  Its like the girl at the gym who bounces from guy to guy.  Just shake your head and keep going with your workout when you see her latch on to the next guy.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: September 24, 2012, 05:03:47 AM »
Hook me up. Can't get shit in Hawaii.

Plenty of legit Docs who will do it mail order.  In all honesty though, I would be hesitant to give a name out to you only because these guys cringe at the sudden influx of people wanting to be prescribed shit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: September 24, 2012, 05:11:49 AM »
You'll have to excuse pellius, he's still a little punch drunk from all those viscious beatdowns Squadfather(Dave) and Padamonium used to put on him. That's why he packed up his shit and headed elsewhere...the man got tired of catching them ass whoopins.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: September 25, 2012, 08:29:57 PM »
You'll have to excuse pellius, he's still a little punch drunk from all those viscious beatdowns Squadfather(Dave) and Padamonium used to put on him. That's why he packed up his shit and headed elsewhere...the man got tired of catching them ass whoopins.

Pandaemonium - yes. Squad - chased him off every thread. Every damn thread.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1046 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »

pellius
keith would
spit in
your face

epic_alien

« Reply #1047 on: September 25, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
elephant skin taking quite a beating

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: September 25, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
lizard man taking the worst beating ever on get big in this thread
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1049 on: September 26, 2012, 01:37:49 AM »
All fake GH aside...it's pretty obvious pellius misses cracking knuckles with the boys...once a getbigger. always a getbigger  ;)