Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459786 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1125 on: October 11, 2012, 08:19:59 AM »

GH15

GLOBAL MOD LEADER

SUPERNOVA

i came to getbig dead webstie to tell trut.  penniless is jedi mod on nubmer 1 boarding on cult.  10's of bodybuilders from around world,,, let me say it agan ARUOND WORLD, yes, gh boarding known in micronessaia,,, it nown in island in middle of water ocean world,,, bodybuilder in cnada,, all the way in candada across world post on gh15 boarding for mr lumpia,,, getbig is ghost town,,, gh15 call bill morray and daniel ankroyd to bust ghost on getbig and put it away,,,one klast time i say it,, widow filt deelar on americanop soil,, chaos his freind is secuirty for deeler,,, chaos use head like ice cream cone,, yes ICE CRAEM COME to hit drug abusers,,,  notice i say abuser and not user,, whidowwite sell to asbuser on street coreners,,,jaime i know is filt alex55,, he is biggest filt in cuklt,,, more filt than liar preest and steve mnat who pull his cock for money,, manat is biggest asuber,,, ASBUER of all drugs,,,he is choas number 1 cutomser,,i tell pennioless now to stop,,, S T O P P,, posting on this boarding or he will not be moderteraror on gh15 boarding,,, i have to go to mexico to agava factoryh to buyh new kigtropina,,, best gh in world,, make coffee sweet like jamee easiason litle ass cry on bookface,,,

LORD OF LIONS APPROVED

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1126 on: October 11, 2012, 08:47:29 AM »

GH15

GLOBAL MOD LEADER

SUPERNOVA

i came to getbig dead webstie to tell trut.  penniless is jedi mod on nubmer 1 boarding on cult.  10's of bodybuilders from around world,,, let me say it agan ARUOND WORLD, yes, gh boarding known in micronessaia,,, it nown in island in middle of water ocean world,,, bodybuilder in cnada,, all the way in candada across world post on gh15 boarding for mr lumpia,,, getbig is ghost town,,, gh15 call bill morray and daniel ankroyd to bust ghost on getbig and put it away,,,one klast time i say it,, widow filt deelar on americanop soil,, chaos his freind is secuirty for deeler,,, chaos use head like ice cream cone,, yes ICE CRAEM COME to hit drug abusers,,,  notice i say abuser and not user,, whidowwite sell to asbuser on street coreners,,,jaime i know is filt alex55,, he is biggest filt in cuklt,,, more filt than liar preest and steve mnat who pull his cock for money,, manat is biggest asuber,,, ASBUER of all drugs,,,he is choas number 1 cutomser,,i tell pennioless now to stop,,, S T O P P,, posting on this boarding or he will not be moderteraror on gh15 boarding,,, i have to go to mexico to agava factoryh to buyh new kigtropina,,, best gh in world,, make coffee sweet like jamee easiason litle ass cry on bookface,,,

LORD OF LIONS APPROVED
chaos!? Say it ain't so.       :'(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: October 11, 2012, 08:48:13 AM »

GH15

GLOBAL MOD LEADER

SUPERNOVA

LORD OF LIONS APPROVED

this is actually better than the shit he comes up with
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1128 on: October 11, 2012, 09:22:25 AM »
OK now back up what you said about me! throw up the euroman link and prove it! also apoliogize because I never put the lock on any thread! I can only do that in the roid section. You don't have any cash! otherwise you would of put up for those 25 kits like nothing!

You almost costed me alot of money! You said those kigs you got were good! I said I would buy some in bulk if you vouched for them since I did not take GH15's word about them. Gh15 talked to much about them and praised them a little too much,saying they were double dosed and better then humatrope! I know nothing is better then legit Eli Lilly Humatrope! He sounded more like a salesman and you sounded like just a user.

But you couldn't even tell they were bunk? The rumors had already hit by the time you got your kits so no matter what I wasn't going to buy them at all! But you did say they were good and you were going to buy more!

Wich leads me to believe you do not know much about HGH wich you finaly admitted as you said you had to send them to bigher someone who was more familiar with HGH. YOu could of costed me alot of money you prick! Gh15 ruined alot of people with his constant kigtropin hype! Gh15 never payed for a kit of kigtropin he was told to get the word out they were the best ever and he would get a cutt of the action. why else would he of gaven kami all those 2nd and 3rd chances ? the answer is Gh15 was getting a cutt off every kig kit sold. He might even be kamikaze.

Pellius is quite simply...too stupid to see this.

I would expect nothing less from a guy in his late 50's who's life revolves around going to the gym and taking steroids, with no family or friends to speak of. Obviously not a big thinker, or a man of substance.

He's probably the black sheep of the family, by a mile

Good to know he has a sister though  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: October 11, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
Pellius is quite simply...too stupid to see this.

I would expect nothing less from a guy in his late 50's who's life revolves around going to the gym and taking steroids, with no family or friends to speak of. Obviously not a big thinker, or a man of substance.

He's probably the black sheep of the family, by a mile

Good to know he has a sister though  ;)

pellius lives alone he owns no car, house or any other sign of success

his claim to work in aerospace this is a slight exageration he cleans out the shitters in his local church for a share of the donation money

he then spends this on what ever shit gh 1 5 is promoting that month

he has a history of violence against women and is currently on parole for drugs offences

on the upside he is a jedi elf on a shitty little scam forum

team lizard tits approved  8)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1130 on: October 11, 2012, 09:32:58 AM »

GH15

GLOBAL MOD LEADER

SUPERNOVA

LORD OF LIONS APPROVED
Calling bullshit on this one, I can actually read it. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1131 on: October 11, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
pellius lives alone he owns no car, house or any other sign of success

his claim to work in aerospace this is a slight exageration he cleans out the shitters in his local church for a share of the donation money

he then spends this on what ever shit gh 1 5 is promoting that month

he has a history of violence against women and is currently on parole for drugs offences

on the upside he is a jedi elf on a shitty little scam forum

team lizard tits approved  8)

LOL....on PAROLE at 50something years old, for getting caught with steroids because you refuse to grow up and be an adult.

seriously..ALL bullshit aside.......what a fucking loser, for real.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1132 on: October 11, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »

GH15

GLOBAL MOD LEADER

SUPERNOVA

i came to getbig dead webstie to tell trut.  penniless is jedi mod on nubmer 1 boarding on cult.  10's of bodybuilders from around world,,, let me say it agan ARUOND WORLD, yes, gh boarding known in micronessaia,,, it nown in island in middle of water ocean world,,, bodybuilder in cnada,, all the way in candada across world post on gh15 boarding for mr lumpia,,, getbig is ghost town,,, gh15 call bill morray and daniel ankroyd to bust ghost on getbig and put it away,,,one klast time i say it,, widow filt deelar on americanop soil,, chaos his freind is secuirty for deeler,,, chaos use head like ice cream cone,, yes ICE CRAEM COME to hit drug abusers,,,  notice i say abuser and not user,, whidowwite sell to asbuser on street coreners,,,jaime i know is filt alex55,, he is biggest filt in cuklt,,, more filt than liar preest and steve mnat who pull his cock for money,, manat is biggest asuber,,, ASBUER of all drugs,,,he is choas number 1 cutomser,,i tell pennioless now to stop,,, S T O P P,, posting on this boarding or he will not be moderteraror on gh15 boarding,,, i have to go to mexico to agava factoryh to buyh new kigtropina,,, best gh in world,, make coffee sweet like jamee easiason litle ass cry on bookface,,,

LORD OF LIONS APPROVED

you know what. i have been reading/following gh15 for years but i have to say with 110% certainty that this post right here was like my mother was speaking to me in another accent/voice. im not calling on anything else other than THIS post i have just quoted. if indeed it is a copy and paste from the gh15 account, this is one that does not flow such as the original postings. the EFFORT into spelling errors and extra lettering add-on's is FORCEFULLY overdone. nothing close to his style.

its a "jock the glide" attempt.

very VERY bad!

that is all.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: October 11, 2012, 09:51:53 AM »
you know what. i have been reading/following gh15 for years but i have to say with 110% certainty that this post right here was like my mother was speaking to me in another accent/voice. im not calling on anything else other than THIS post i have just quoted. if indeed it is a copy and paste from the gh15 account, this is one that does not flow such as the original postings. the EFFORT into spelling errors and extra lettering add-on's is FORCEFULLY overdone. nothing close to his style.

its a "jock the glide" attempt.

very VERY bad!

that is all.

you sound upset
T

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1134 on: October 11, 2012, 10:03:00 AM »
you sound upset

a little.  ;D just calling it how i see it.

but not nearly as much as when you have to muster up a reply to pellius.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1135 on: October 11, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
Not true except I am 5ft 5IN the rest are lies. I have back pain and get meds but I own a business I dont live off the government. I have posted pictures of stacks of cash and gear and Ron told me to take them down because he didn't want  any pictures like that posted. pellius knows I have money.

Pellius knows I couldn't of possibly gotten it from a skimpy government check. pellius lives off the government foodstamps and unemployment! my cycles are more then 2,500$.

when did I ever say the guy who gets HGH in town is going to get it for life? I honestly do not know when they will stop giving it to him. it has been over a year. I hope it continues for awhile. Pellius does not even know what good HGH feels or works. he thought bunk kigs were the best ever! I asked him how they were after a few weeks and he said they were awesome and he was going to get a bunch more and they were bunk. He is Pathetic. when you have to send your HGH to a more advanced younger user to see if it is real you should not be on HGH.

Pellius you know I have more $ then you 100 times over ! your not even close to being in my league. you had like 4 people go in on a small 2,500$ order just so you could get a kit or two for free.

stacks of cash and you run your own business?  hnm,,,,,post a doc detailing your monthly cost and net yearly profit or monthly profit. you can always blank out the sensitive info but I want to see some god damn invoice
all drugs - TPPIIP

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: October 11, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
a little.  ;D just calling it how i see it.

but not nearly as much as when you have to muster up a reply to pellius.

it upsets me having to read his 500 word meltdowns

its hard to stay awake reading all that shit
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1137 on: October 11, 2012, 12:08:38 PM »
stacks of cash and you run your own business?  hnm,,,,,post a doc detailing your monthly cost and net yearly profit or monthly profit. you can always blank out the sensitive info but I want to see some god damn invoice

i'm sure he'll do that just to make you happy  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: October 11, 2012, 12:10:16 PM »
i'm sure he'll do that just to make you happy  ::)

haha yes maybe we should all post our tax returns for the last five years and copies of our passports that would be quite the owning  ;D
T

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1139 on: October 11, 2012, 12:12:58 PM »
haha yes maybe we should all post our tax returns for the last five years and copies of our passports that would be quite the owning  ;D

yeah let's throw in our blood type and  SSN while we are at it

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: October 11, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »

Wasnt there a getbigger who melted down and posted a few of his paycheck stubs a few years back?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #1141 on: October 11, 2012, 01:23:43 PM »
lol at whitewidow still trying to act like he matters he a drug addict and the biggest joke on the boards. $2500 cycle and stacks of cash that he posts pix of. what moron does that? I remember how pissed straango got when widow posted pix of strang tren claiming he was adding it to his porduct list. Just another midget bodybulder with self esteem issues

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: October 11, 2012, 01:41:33 PM »
lol at whitewidow still trying to act like he matters he a drug addict and the biggest joke on the boards. $2500 cycle and stacks of cash that he posts pix of. what moron does that? I remember how pissed straango got when widow posted pix of strang tren claiming he was adding it to his porduct list. Just another midget bodybulder with self esteem issues

its nearly as lame as pellius posting pics of his guns
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: October 11, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »
how is this thread still alive

easily the most boring 47 pager ever made

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #1144 on: October 11, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »
when is Milos gonna post here again?

whitewidow

« Reply #1145 on: October 12, 2012, 02:50:45 AM »

I did post alot of pictures that had people saying "WHOA". But Ron wanted me to take them down. I am a  moderator here I don't want to piss off ron. If it means that much PM me your email.

whitewidow

« Reply #1146 on: October 12, 2012, 02:55:44 AM »

Maybe I don't take the pain meds who knows! oxycodone,oxycontin,xanax is worth more then gold!Maybe I just play like I take them!You never know! strango was not pissed! I talked to him. he was not pissed at all! the only person who was pissed was GH15 and his elfs he PMed. I asked strango personally and he said he was not pissed otherwise why would he still talk to me.

whitewidow

« Reply #1147 on: October 12, 2012, 02:58:16 AM »
strango was not pissed! I talked to him. he was not pissed at all! the only person who was pissed was GH15 and his elfs he PMed. I asked strango personally and he said he was not pissed otherwise why would he let me still email him? He was not pissed at all. he never even emailed me about it.GHrat15 was pissed. You wanna see some strango product?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: October 12, 2012, 11:51:07 AM »
all this over ppl thinking hgh will fix their lack of determination and gentics

unbelieveable

his site is the new muscletech ads
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan