Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462708 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1225 on: October 15, 2012, 10:40:24 PM »
Lol, keep digging that hole deeper and deeper, there, Mr. Devout Christian. Oh brother, what a moron.  :D

Quite a well thought through come back. You really got me this time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1226 on: October 15, 2012, 10:42:09 PM »
LOL- your delusional! I grew up in a pretty rough spot. height does not mean much. See this is why you started to piss me off you are trying to come off as some hard ass! C'mon look at yourself! you have no idea who I am. You are saying someone is a pussy because of their height?-lol. Be careful! don't under-estimate people! you may wind up waking up in the ER one day! I will admit the guy was drunk and I was not. but not the point you are basically saying height makes you tougher-lol. Idiots like you deserve to get ripped off thousands of dollars and have all their drugs seized and get thrown in jail.

Only person you beat up from what I have heard is some poor women who beat you to the good shoes at the mission.

I know you much better than you think. And this I can promise you. Things will not end well with you. And they will end. Mark this post down on your calendar.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1227 on: October 15, 2012, 10:43:26 PM »
Maybe if he promises to work a double shift detailing the dumpsters out back of the local Salvation Army they'll let him rummage thru the clothes bin so he can find some AC Slater Z.Cavareccis and Bugle Boy T-shirt to match his black, velcro 1986 Reebok Jazzercise high tops! :D

LMAO! Sorry, I can't help myself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1228 on: October 15, 2012, 10:53:59 PM »
funny you would trust such a supposive addict like me to remail your 25 kits. wich I refused

pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: whitewidow on: January 13, 2012, 08:42:41 PM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: whitewidow on January 13, 2012, 06:19:16 PM

did he send you bad shit? you ordered your kind of early before all the bunk ones but if they are shit stay on his ass about it he said he wannted to make it right with everyone. just stay on his ass about it!

Well, after you told me I should have felt something after injecting 8ius at once and I didn't I became suspicious. As much as gh15 wanted to put a positive spin to it I didn't have any accelerated nail growth. When I reported effects I was only into my 2nd week. For the last five days I've been doing 15ius/day. I'm usually do 4-5ius. Nothing really dramatic that I can tell.

Anyway, Kami is resending me the 23 kits. You know the probs I've had with Spike. If you agree, I want to send it to you. I want you to keep two kits for yourself and determine once in for all what you think. Resend the rest to me (don't "lose" delivery confirmation tracking #).

Get back to me asap asap asap. Chinese New Year is coming and I have to reply fast. Use either of these email accounts. Let me know one way or another via this PM if it's a go or not and what email account you used. I have someone else that's willing to do it but I want to send the kits to you. You're a mod so I want you to try it and see what all the fuss it about.

LMK ASAP!!!!!

All true. You were never a scammer and I never accused you of being a scammer. And yes I did and do use a personal remailer as it is much too difficult to get things here directly. I'm sure Spike will appreciate you outing him considering this has nothing to do with him. And you did let me know in previous PMs that you know the remailing business very well. Very, very well. You're actually a pro. And yes at the time I was no expert on gh (I've learned a lot in the past year due to gh15) and since I have no problem admitted that I also have no problem deferring to others with more experience and knowledge. Odd concept not thinking that you know it all.

And I've said before, I use to consider you a good guy but didn't realize the depth of your condition and drug addiction. So other than exposing Spike who has nothing to do with this and once again proving how quick you are to rat out others (that's what got you your reduced sentence right?) what's your point? 

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1229 on: October 15, 2012, 11:53:43 PM »
pellius

are you claiming gh15 uncovered pillowtalk as a pedo

because he had absolutely nothing to do with that

and knew fuck all about it until it was revealed on here.

that is a fact. or are you going to spin that out?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: October 16, 2012, 12:38:47 AM »
pellius are you saying i am evil because i called the kigs scam

that is the issue gh 15 has with me i made him look like the scammer he is

surely that was a good deed preventing people from getting ripped off

in regards to the wager

you claim to have all my personal info on your site and that your investigators are going to bring me down

all i am saying is i can prove it is all wrong and that you are all clealry as dumb as fuck

by not taking that bet you  are proving you know shit and are basically a pathetic troll being used like a puppet by an anonymous gimmick on the internet that you call god

T

whitewidow

« Reply #1231 on: October 16, 2012, 01:55:05 AM »
Maybe if he promises to work a double shift detailing the dumpsters out back of the local Salvation Army they'll let him rummage thru the clothes bin so he can find some AC Slater Z.Cavareccis and Bugle Boy T-shirt to match his black, velcro 1986 Reebok Jazzercise high tops! :D

ROTFLMFAO!

whitewidow

« Reply #1232 on: October 16, 2012, 02:20:25 AM »
All true. You were never a scammer and I never accused you of being a scammer. And yes I did and do use a personal remailer as it is much too difficult to get things here directly. I'm sure Spike will appreciate you outing him considering this has nothing to do with him. And you did let me know in previous PMs that you know the remailing business very well. Very, very well. You're actually a pro. And yes at the time I was no expert on gh (I've learned a lot in the past year due to gh15) and since I have no problem admitted that I also have no problem deferring to others with more experience and knowledge. Odd concept not thinking that you know it all.

And I've said before, I use to consider you a good guy but didn't realize the depth of your condition and drug addiction. So other than exposing Spike who has nothing to do with this and once again proving how quick you are to rat out others (that's what got you your reduced sentence right?) what's your point? 

You call me a junkie but yet you trusted me to remail you 23-25 kits of HGH. And why wouldn't I know how to tell if the HGH was good? you have seen the nail growth I get! Nobody has beat that yet! I never ordered one kit of kigtropin because I do not jump on bandwagons! I also know if it sounds to good to be true it probably is! You trusted me! I only posted this because you started talking stupid shit and also posted one of my PM's.

You do not know shit! so height determines how well someone can fight? what about manny pac-man? He is short but would knock the shit out of you! 50-cent is another short guy who can throw down! he would beat the shit out of you. I wouldn't really want to fight him either but would. I boxed for 2 years! I ran 2 timed portland marathons! thats 26.2 miles ! have the medal ,the time sheet everything to prove it! You try running 26.2 miles in one shot.I was younger but who cares. I still did shit you could never do! I can def throw down.You really think you can do anything? or have any clout? Hell Gh15 threatened me so many times and nothing ever happened! then he claimed it was all to get traffic to this board. I have that PM as well.

I also never ratted on anybody. Also never scammed anybody as you said. If I was a scammer I would of scammed you. I just turned you down! simply because I didn't want to get blamed for messing with the HGH because I knew it would probably be bunk and I didn't want to get blamed for it. I had already had reports of them being bunk from guys I asked if they were really that good! Slinpimp is a REAL bodybuilder! He knew they were bullshit right away! I would of known myself! I have never ever bought bunk HGH or steroids! that is one thing I always really investigate before I drop 5K-10K on a order.

You don't even know my daily responsibilitys I had! I was responsible for alot of shit! all of it was my dime I refused fronts. It's hard to keep up when you are getting 6 packs a day for months. I go way back. 7 years now. I promise you I am much bigger then you. With all the muscle and size I carry I actually appear alot taller. pillowtalk was not euroman.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: October 16, 2012, 02:30:28 AM »
pellius are you saying i am evil because i called the kigs scam

that is the issue gh 15 has with me i made him look like the scammer her is

surely that was a good deed preventing people from getting ripped off

in regards to the wager

you claim to have all my personal info on your site and that your investigators are going to bring me down

all i am saying is i can prove it is all wrong and that you are all clealry as dumb as fuck

by not taking that bet you  are proving you know shit and are basically a pathetic troll being used like a puppet by an anonymous gimmick on the internet that you call god

"MY" investigators?

You claim all these charges about my personal life. All I am saying is I can prove it is all wrong and that you are clearly dumb as fuck.

By not taking that bet you are proving shit and are basically a pathetic troll being used like a puppet by an anonymous internet personality on the net.

Now prove that you are not a unemployed drunk with a restraining order against him. As soon as I start posting personal info you will just deny and it will be just like Squad all over again and you will again cry to the mods to get threads and posts locked and deleted. Just like Squad.

You made your accusations that I am homeless, a felon, steal from my church and a wife beater. I accuse you of being an unemployed/underemployed drunk with nothing but free time on his hands who has a restraining order against him due to domestic violence. I'll leave it to the readers to decide which is more likely. And I don't mean your handful of sheeples that follow you around thinking they are with the "in" crowd. There are a lot more reading this than just chaos, Jamie, Dr. Chimps, Polyflabbybod and Krankenstein.

Pick the unemployed drunken wife beater.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: October 16, 2012, 02:38:41 AM »
You call me a junkie but yet you trusted me to remail you 23-25 kits of HGH. And why wouldn't I know how to tell if the HGH was good? you have seen the nail growth I get! Nobody has beat that yet! I never ordered one kit of kigtropin because I do not jump on bandwagons! I also know if it sounds to good to be true it probably is! You trusted me! I only posted this because you started talking stupid shit and also posted one of my PM's.

You do not know shit! so height determines how well someone can fight? what about manny pac-man? He is short but would knock the shit out of you! 50-cent is another short guy who can throw down! he would beat the shit out of you. I wouldn't really want to fight him either but would. I boxed for 2 years! I ran 2 timed portland marathons! thats 26.2 miles ! have the medal ,the time sheet everything to prove it! You try running 26.2 miles in one shot.I was younger but who cares. I still did shit you could never do! I can def throw down.You really think you can do anything? or have any clout? Hell Gh15 threatened me so many times and nothing ever happened! then he claimed it was all to get traffic to this board. I have that PM as well.

I also never ratted on anybody. Also never scammed anybody as you said. If I was a scammer I would of scammed you. I just turned you down! simply because I didn't want to get blamed for messing with the HGH because I knew it would probably be bunk and I didn't want to get blamed for it. I had already had reports of them being bunk from guys I asked if they were really that good! Slinpimp is a REAL bodybuilder! He knew they were bullshit right away! I would of known myself! I have never ever bought bunk HGH or steroids! that is one thing I always really investigate before I drop 5K-10K on a order.

You don't even know my daily responsibilitys I had! I was responsible for alot of shit! all of it was my dime I refused fronts. It's hard to keep up when you are getting 6 packs a day for months. I go way back. 7 years now. I promise you I am much bigger then you. With all the muscle and size I carry I actually appear alot taller. pillowtalk was not euroman.

Another awesome meltdown. I'll read it tomorrow. But while typing this I did just read the last couple of sentences. "With all the muscle and size I carry I actually appear alot taller"

Brah, I'm just a hair under 6'2". And even your few friends on the steroid boards has to be embarrassed by that sentence. "All that muscle makes me appear a lot taller."

Man oh man that just says it all. Please keep posting and melting. All these priceless posts by a walking corpse.

whitewidow

« Reply #1235 on: October 16, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »
Another awesome meltdown. I'll read it tomorrow. But while typing this I did just read the last couple of sentences. "With all the muscle and size I carry I actually appear alot taller"

Brah, I'm just a hair under 6'2". And even your few friends on the steroid boards has to be embarrassed by that sentence. "All that muscle makes me appear a lot taller."

Man oh man that just says it all. Please keep posting and melting. All these priceless posts by a walking corpse.

If I were 160lbs I would look alot shorter. with my frame the more muscle I put on the teller I appear. your melting and acting stupid! you have made numerous stupid posts like just because someone is 5'5 they cannot fight-LOL. Bro you are dumb! The reason I do not like you is you almost cost me money! you said those bunk kigs were the bomb and you were going to order more and asked me to re-ship them to you for 2 kits. I said I would order some kigs if you approved them! and you did! then I found out from slinpimp and others they were total shit! You do not even know how to tell if your HGH is real!

After you said it was the bomb all of a sudden you change your mind and say their is a problem with them and you had to send them to bigher to have him test them and of course they were shit!. I told you to be careful from the start before you even ordered the first batch. you should of stuyck it out with NS but you jumped on the bandwagon because you want to be evan centaponi.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: October 16, 2012, 03:11:12 AM »
*facepalm*
Right over your head.
Anyway, carry on wit ya' bad self there, e-billy sad-ass.

Thank you for bowing out gracefully. I know it's not easy to admit that you were schooled. 

OK, Next..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: October 16, 2012, 03:14:53 AM »
If I were 160lbs I would look alot shorter. with my frame the more muscle I put on the teller I appear. your melting and acting stupid! you have made numerous stupid posts like just because someone is 5'5 they cannot fight-LOL. Bro you are dumb! The reason I do not like you is you almost cost me money! you said those bunk kigs were the bomb and you were going to order more and asked me to re-ship them to you for 2 kits. I said I would order some kigs if you approved them! and you did! then I found out from slinpimp and others they were total shit! You do not even know how to tell if your HGH is real!

After you said it was the bomb all of a sudden you change your mind and say their is a problem with them and you had to send them to bigher to have him test them and of course they were shit!. I told you to be careful from the start before you even ordered the first batch. you should of stuyck it out with NS but you jumped on the bandwagon because you want to be evan centaponi.

You know, you do seem a bit taller than what is the average height for a girl. Did you score some legit kigs? Hook a nukka up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1238 on: October 16, 2012, 03:57:20 AM »
Like a bunch of five-year-olds, what with all the squabbling. Carry on.    ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: October 16, 2012, 04:21:02 AM »
"MY" investigators?

You claim all these charges about my personal life. All I am saying is I can prove it is all wrong and that you are clearly dumb as fuck.

By not taking that bet you are proving shit and are basically a pathetic troll being used like a puppet by an anonymous internet personality on the net.

Now prove that you are not a unemployed drunk with a restraining order against him. As soon as I start posting personal info you will just deny and it will be just like Squad all over again and you will again cry to the mods to get threads and posts locked and deleted. Just like Squad.

You made your accusations that I am homeless, a felon, steal from my church and a wife beater. I accuse you of being an unemployed/underemployed drunk with nothing but free time on his hands who has a restraining order against him due to domestic violence. I'll leave it to the readers to decide which is more likely. And I don't mean your handful of sheeples that follow you around thinking they are with the "in" crowd. There are a lot more reading this than just chaos, Jamie, Dr. Chimps, Polyflabbybod and Krankenstein.

Pick the unemployed drunken wife beater.

ok how about this

pm ron if he says i got that other thread locked i will delete my account

if you  are proved to be full of shit again then you delete yours

you really are a dumb ugly little yoda look alike penniless mother fuc ker
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: October 16, 2012, 04:26:58 AM »
gh 15 is now claiming ron offered to pay him for him to come back  ;D

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: Former GH15 Mod-Concreteguy( wtf)

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 09:16:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i destroyed that dieing board long ago,,2 weeks ago as last attempt they offered me ONCE AGAIN decent money according to their capabilities to WRITE THERE! no shame what so ever

id wipe my ass with that money  before i help that boarding get out from the hole it got into

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: October 16, 2012, 05:15:03 AM »
"MY" investigators?

"Now compare that with the investigation into your real life"

your words lizard tits

you lie so much you have even started contradicting yourself
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1242 on: October 16, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
hahahahaha

OK I must admit I fucking spitted on my monitor while reading "I am devout Christian". So you base your whole life on a book written by few morons 2k years ago and you're actually fucking proud of it enough to brag about it? Let me catch my breath, I can't stop laughing.

And by the way, do you have any degree, education, whatever? Because you clearly have no clue about history whatsoever. You see, in the 1939 Germans attacked Poland. They were planning to exterminate millions of people just because of their race and they were quite fucking succesful doing so, especially because local people ratted jews out. Then soviets came, they raped and killed everyone on their path. Looking back few hundreds years more until wise people understood that religion is a farce you could have been killed for homosexuality, atheism or burned alive for belief that earth is not flat.

If this is what you call "higher" moral standards then go fuck yourself.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1243 on: October 16, 2012, 05:57:41 AM »
hahahahaha

OK I must admit I fucking spitted on my monitor while reading "I am devout Christian". So you base your whole life on a book written by few morons 2k years ago and you're actually fucking proud of it enough to brag about it? Let me catch my breath, I can't stop laughing.
Devout Christian. Fighter of 'evil.' Convictions of infallibility. Firearms. These are the ingredients of an abortion clinic shooter.    :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1244 on: October 16, 2012, 06:00:54 AM »
Pellius = winning.

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #1245 on: October 16, 2012, 07:54:24 AM »
hahahahaha

And by the way, do you have any degree, education, whatever? Because you clearly have no clue about history whatsoever. You see, in the 1939 Germans attacked Poland. They were planning to exterminate millions of people just because of their race and they were quite fucking succesful doing so, especially because local people ratted jews out. Then soviets came, they raped and killed everyone on their path. Looking back few hundreds years more until wise people understood that religion is a farce you could have been killed for homosexuality, atheism or burned alive for belief that earth is not flat.

If this is what you call "higher" moral standards then go fuck yourself.

OUCH! GREAT fucking post!

I don't have a horse in this internet drama..but I am enjoying it!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: October 16, 2012, 09:20:56 AM »
 ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

what an ugly crack addict  ;D

T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1247 on: October 16, 2012, 09:22:58 AM »