Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463432 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1400 on: October 23, 2012, 08:44:53 PM »
Not true but I am a female, what's your excuse for chasing every dong on this site. 

ahahahhaahahhahahahahaha hahahahahaha!!!

You're the new squadfather

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: October 23, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Krankenstein on: Today at 08:29:56 PM »

Stay away from my woman, homo.  Perhaps you don't quite understand the snake pit you are stepping into.  I have killed babies and laughed afterwards.  I have eaten whole boxes of cereal WITHOUT milk.  Does that sound like someone who fucks around?
HAHA   ;D  You're not convincing me to take the young buck over the old (your words not mine) witty fit/high stamina man. 

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1402 on: October 23, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »
Not true but I am a female, what's your excuse for chasing every dong on this site. 

I might be
female or i
might be gay
but no matter
I coulld never
be half the
whore you
are

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: October 23, 2012, 08:51:43 PM »
I might be
female or i
might be gay
but no matter
I coulld never
be half the
whore you
are

I haven't even begun dong chaser.   ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1404 on: October 23, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »

we know

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1405 on: October 23, 2012, 09:06:45 PM »
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Krankenstein on: Today at 08:29:56 PM »

Stay away from my woman, homo.  Perhaps you don't quite understand the snake pit you are stepping into.  I have killed babies and laughed afterwards.  I have eaten whole boxes of cereal WITHOUT milk.  Does that sound like someone who fucks around?
OH FUCK ME this is fucking quality posting right here everyone.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1406 on: October 23, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »
 ::)
Another ruined thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:14 PM »
Another ruined thread.

How do you ruin something that was never even of any quality?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:28 PM »
Another ruined thread.
You always show up at the best times Chaos.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1409 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:50 PM »
How do you ruin something that was never even of any quality?
Exactly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: October 23, 2012, 09:58:57 PM »
Look at the extent the bitter scorned gimmick as gone to, to try to involve me and my deceased hubby of almost 13 years.  All lies!!!
It just shows how deserpate and low you will scoop to, to get your e-revenge.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1411 on: October 23, 2012, 10:02:13 PM »
I just rounded down to 5'5 without shoes. I am right about 5ft 6.5 inches. without shoes. once Gh15 puts a picture up so will I. DEAL? I don't think it is right that LE would take so much time to set someone up importing personal amounts! But I think God is trying to send you a message since you always get your packs seized and have had cotrol deliverys as well! God does not want you using schedule 3 drugs!

You obviously have really bad karma!  You don't know how to import gear? why the fuck would you use your house adress? You also never involve some college kid who you are paying 40$ if they get caught they will flip you like a pancake! always take your business away from your house and never use any friends house. never use a PO box either even though alot of people do, it is not the best way. that obviously leaves just a few other options. It takes a genious like myself to find out how to really import shit the right way!

Not really to hard to figure out but if you want to get major packs a everyday takes getting alot of mail and other product plus other tips I will not go into.

Rounded down to 5'5', eh? I forgot that midgets like to round their height down.

But thanks for the drug smuggling tips. As a long time drug dealer you do the ropes. I was definitely a newbe and didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Wish I knew you then. Never thought knowing drug dealers would come in handy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: October 23, 2012, 10:03:58 PM »
I bet they were not smiling when they found out it was all bunk! especially because they wanted you to use the nordic people instead of the kamunist. you fucked people over for jumping on the B-Boy/Gh15 Bandwagon

I wasn't smiling either. And it was bboy, not gh15, that turned me on to Kami. gh15 approved DL (Defiant Labs) which everyone seems to have forgotten.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1413 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:33 PM »
The reason I do not have any respect for you is because I helped you out and the thanks I got is I almost lost thousands of dollars because you said the kigs were great! I told you I did not trust Gh15's opinion but I would trust you since I thought you knew more about HGH!You even wanted to order 25 more kits-LOL.Then when you finally found out they were bunk all you did was bitch! bitch about threads, Bitch about everything! I told you they would probably be bunk do to the high demand and the good raws being eaten up-I have that PM as well where you disagreed with me! saying you though they were serious and wanted to make a name for themselves! I told you it was a fly by night scam!

your full of shit! you believe everything Gh15 says. I am not going anywhere! I know GH15 is a narc and that is why I got a bunch of info on his favorite sources! talked to them for along time and they revealed alot to me! If anything happens to me I would know GH15 narced me out and he is to smart to do that! I wouldn't matter they wouldn't go after me anyway!

They are after GH15 because he runs a open source board! I don't have any business with anything like that! that is career suicide opening a open source board when you are GH15 someone who is a marked man! He's fucked-LOL. I will always be around I cannot say the same for Gh15! You have to understand the DEA wants to make huge seizures otherwise no case can be made. They have to get a warrant signed by a judge wich is alot harder than you think! If they were to go after me it would of happened along time ago. Not now! that would be dumb and a waste of the DEA's time and money!

All the DEA wants is to make the news and make huge seizures of cash! and drugs and cars and houses! and any kind of toys like wave runners ,boats, yachts, four wheelers,Harleys, general big boy toys! If someone is smart and pays taxes and is not in the business and they think it will be a waste of their time they won't persue shit! mayvbe if it were you pellius since god wants you to live a diffrent kind of drug free life. You would get fucked that is the Karma you have eve though you might not have more than 2 kits of bunk kigs! Your on real kigs-LOL . post a pic of your nails when they beat mine!

BTW- check out B-Boys 3 week out pictures! you think you have a better physique then
 B-Boy just because he is my height? right now I am 6 lbs heavier then B-Boy but not as ripped. But I am not competing he is. I could get just as big if not bigger. height has nothing to do with how one can fight or how strong they can be.

Didn't read.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: October 23, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
This thread just took a turn for the better.......old boot????

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1415 on: October 23, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »
This thread just took a turn for the better.......old boot????
It's the gimmicks words.  It's all lies, just pulled out of his ass.  Obviously this scorned loser has spent a great deal of time googling ORD and then throwing my name into their slanderous essay to make me look bad.  I have no criminal record and the fact that alot of people know my name now thanks to facebook link being posted, nobody will find proof that I am a narc etc because I can't be guilty of something I have never done!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1416 on: October 23, 2012, 10:14:24 PM »

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1417 on: October 23, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
You guys have been crying and screaming about Booty being a narc forever. But none of you motherfuckers have posted a shred of evidence yet.  ::)

I'll believe it when I see the  so called evidence.  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: October 23, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »
The reason I do not have any respect for you is because I helped you out and the thanks I got is I almost lost thousands of dollars because you said the kigs were great! I told you I did not trust Gh15's opinion but I would trust you since I thought you knew more about HGH!You even wanted to order 25 more kits-LOL.Then when you finally found out they were bunk all you did was bitch! bitch about threads, Bitch about everything! I told you they would probably be bunk do to the high demand and the good raws being eaten up-I have that PM as well where you disagreed with me! saying you though they were serious and wanted to make a name for themselves! I told you it was a fly by night scam!

your full of shit! you believe everything Gh15 says. I am not going anywhere! I know GH15 is a narc and that is why I got a bunch of info on his favorite sources! talked to them for along time and they revealed alot to me! If anything happens to me I would know GH15 narced me out and he is to smart to do that! I wouldn't matter they wouldn't go after me anyway!

They are after GH15 because he runs a open source board! I don't have any business with anything like that! that is career suicide opening a open source board when you are GH15 someone who is a marked man! He's fucked-LOL. I will always be around I cannot say the same for Gh15! You have to understand the DEA wants to make huge seizures otherwise no case can be made. They have to get a warrant signed by a judge wich is alot harder than you think! If they were to go after me it would of happened along time ago. Not now! that would be dumb and a waste of the DEA's time and money!

All the DEA wants is to make the news and make huge seizures of cash! and drugs and cars and houses! and any kind of toys like wave runners ,boats, yachts, four wheelers,Harleys, general big boy toys! If someone is smart and pays taxes and is not in the business and they think it will be a waste of their time they won't persue shit! mayvbe if it were you pellius since god wants you to live a diffrent kind of drug free life. You would get fucked that is the Karma you have eve though you might not have more than 2 kits of bunk kigs! Your on real kigs-LOL . post a pic of your nails when they beat mine!

BTW- check out B-Boys 3 week out pictures! you think you have a better physique then
 B-Boy just because he is my height? right now I am 6 lbs heavier then B-Boy but not as ripped. But I am not competing he is. I could get just as big if not bigger. height has nothing to do with how one can fight or how strong they can be.

Yes, bboy is pro level bodybuilder and has a better physique than the vast majority of people on this planet. And superior height and strength has a lot to do with giving one an advantage in hand to hand combat. That's why we have size/weight classes and one of the reasons Jon Jones dominates his class in MMA. You today, at 5'7" can beat yourself a few days ago when you were a rounded down 5'5", assuming you are both at equal levels of a drug induced stupor.  

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1419 on: October 23, 2012, 10:38:14 PM »
Forget this kigs crap this is waaaay more interesting.  Old Squizz seems to have the mail on Booty, even though we haven't seen any proof.  Sad indictment on Will Grant methinks.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: October 23, 2012, 10:38:34 PM »
You guys have been crying and screaming about Booty being a narc forever. But none of you motherfuckers have posted a shred of evidence yet.  ::)

I'll believe it when I see the  so called evidence.  ::)

The people indicted on Operation Raw Deal can be found if you google it. 

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #1421 on: October 23, 2012, 10:44:01 PM »
I have no criminal record and all the people indicted in ORD have been recorded and anyone can find this if they google operation raw deal.  I was a member on ssb, a friend of gymaces but that's all.

You have no criminal record because you cooperated with them. You were a NARC to save yourself. How do you think she knows about Operation Raw Deal.  Why do you think these accusations come up everywhere. It's well known that Karen Mackie is a NARC. Squizz is speaking the truth.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: October 23, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
tell me what gh 15 has achieved which has improved anything

i did not have the other thread locked you can confirm this with the moderators

i again offer to wager any amount of money that the info you have on me is wrong

you are a pathetic idiot pellius you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face

if being a legend on a scammers board means you achieve self worth then good luck to you

How many times do I have to answer this question, retard? Read back over this thread were I spell it out.

The question is, what the fuck do you care? If someone thinks they are benefiting from someone or something what damn business is it of yours? That's what I hate about tools like you. They have nothing going on in their life, in your case jobless, so they spend all their free time snooping around and poking their nose in other people's business. STFU already and do something to improve your own situation.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: October 23, 2012, 10:46:39 PM »
You have no criminal record because you cooperated with them. You were a NARC to save yourself. How do you think she knows about Operation Raw Deal.  Why do you think these accusations come up everywhere. It's well known that Karen Mackie is a NARC. Squizz is speaking the truth.
I am not a narc and I was never involved in ORD.  I was just a member on ssb and a friend of gymaces.  Btw, my surname is not Mackie. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: October 23, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
Getbig hyperbole...wow, someone learned a new word.  You were speechless, thus destroyed.  I couldn't give two shits Pellius.  Seriously.  You portray yourself as this Billy Bad-ass.  Your awesome ripped physique.  Your BJJ.  Your guns.  Your location.  Blah Blah Blah.  Is this whole thing that serious that you probably have doubled your post count on this thread alone?  Its gone way past the point of you using the 'I am just having fun' excuse.  In my opinion, you really have wasted a crap load of time on this whole thread and the 'boardings war'  ::)

Tell me I need estrogen blockers, tell me I need to up my dose, tell me I need to do whatever.  Let me ask you something...is this really how you want to spend your time?  If Hawaii is all that, and you have this great life, why spend so much time on a damn message board.  I am in crappy-ass Chicago and I am not on here as much as you.  I am sure there is more to do where you are than here.  Get a girlfriend...hell, get 4 or 5 of them.  Hit the gym, go in rawnocondomnopullout on the women...and stop being such a short tempered little troglodyte.  

I don't two shits about the board Pellius.  Here's my beef.  That fuck stick "god" of yours and little underlings tried talking shit about me, I backed up my 'accomplishments' in bodybuilding and none of them could ever back up theirs.  Wonder why?  I posted contest pics, my WNBF pro medals, etc.  Your 'lord' tried to go so far as accuse me of being on GH.  WOW.  I would buy myself a nice 60" LED/LCD TV before ordering GH online.  I am not that stupid.  I don't care about who sold what, who got fucked, who profited, etc etc.  Even you talked trash.  I posted a pic...and you were big enough to to compliment.  I told you that it sucked how you have changed since this whole GH15 board thing.  I remember the big thread about you and the hurricane.  General concern.  You were mellow (to a point) back then.  Now, you are just bitter and a tad delusional.

I don't get my shit from anywhere except a compounding lab in Wisconsin.  A legit presciption for.....wait for it....200mg/wk.  Test Cyp.  I pay $49 for a 5ml bottle.  I pay $1.38 for 10 needles (23g) from CVS.  I have to pay $130 to get my levels checked every 3 months.  In fact, I get to have the finger in the ass on my next visit.  Oh joy.  

I enjoy my cheat day, my Thursday cheat meal, and am enjoying my training style.  I am just as lean as ever without the use of this "ultra double secret nectar of the gods" GH.  I don't care who uses it, where they get it if they use it.  Nothing.  You want to clear the air on the fact that GHtwat didn't get any money or anything like that?  Well, its all a 'he said, she said' situation.  You have never met Gh...you have never talked to GH on the phone...nothing.  You are taking the word of someone (or some people) ONLINE.  Look at all the fucked up things that the monkey has said on here.  Injecting himself over 100x with the same needle.  WOW.

Not that it matters, but all I am going to do is watch this train wreck from now on.  Its getting really sad.

Pellius-like meltdown/diatribe accomplished.

You're right. I'm speechless. That's what I keep telling you. I'm at a lost for words and don't know what to say. If you want, I'll write a speech about how speechless your pic made me. In the meantime I have other post to comment on.