Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463277 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1550 on: October 24, 2012, 09:17:37 PM »

pellius
you live
a lie
in your 50s and
injecting drugs
made in a
chinease mans
bathtub
you are a
sinner
you will pay

maddy
you really are
weird
nobody thinks you're
funny
just...
creepy....
you are already
paying

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1551 on: October 24, 2012, 09:21:15 PM »
Did you always feel this way or do you now feel this way because you are banned from our board?

As soon as it was pointed out I realized it was true.

My bikinislut account is banned but way back when I signed up under another name because I couldn't get my bs account to work initially or so I thought. I like following that young chicks journal. So I, much to your dismay still have access to your exclusive board. It won't take long to figure out who I am though so I am sure I will have another ban within in the hour. Which is a shame really. ripped.com is entertaining....not as much as Getbig but entertaining nonetheless.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: October 24, 2012, 09:31:26 PM »
your welcome! but it does not matter you could do everything right and still you would get fuced! God does not want you using schedule 3 narcotics! It's all your bad arma! that is why you have been busted so many times.

You are right B-Boy was the first to bless kami but GH15 was stupid to take B-Boys word that they were the same kigs defiant had! Defiant had old kigs. B-Boy was getting a knock-off
they obviously were not getting them from the same guy in china but in the end when I told you all the good kigs would sell defiant started getting bunk kits too!

I still have the PM I told you due to the demand on the kigs at that time there was know way china would be able to keep pumping out high quality kigs! I told you they would cutt them and start sending shit! Gh15 did get some kind of royalty! Gh15 was quick to give kami a second chance after he ripped off so many people including you! why would GH15 who hates scammers and filt give a scammer a second chance? I will tell you! MONEY! he got a royalty as did B-Boy. B-Boy was in with this crew from the get go! he got a royalty from the start! he is to blame for the sale of close to a million dollars of bunk kigs and Gh15 also is to blame for the sale of bunk kigs. Gh15 got a royalty and free shit just like B-Boy if Gh15 did not get paid he would of not given kami so many chances to redeem himself!

also how come strango tango never bought up a bunch of igtropin as he is always looking for human grade HGH or something better as Gh15 stated the kigs were??? strango tango wanted nothing to do with those garbage kits! He still does not want them. strango tango stays away from chinese HGH! I know he is always in the maret for high quality HGH so why does not he buy these great kigs you now have? The dude nows the shit is a scam just like me! strango tango and I are the same we do not touch chinese HGH

Why are drug dealers nocturnal? Why do they shun the light and feel so much more comfortable under the cover of darkness? If you are on the West Coast, Portland as you claim, you seem to be most active late at night and during the day you grow dormant. Are you a drug dealer? Does this sound like the life style of a drug dealer?

I didn't get to bed till 8A.M. yesterday<Saturday>. I go to bed real late and sleep in.I usually go to bed at about 5 or 6AM wake up at 7:30 and take the dog to go to the bathroom and for a little walk and then we both go back to bed till about 3:30pm then I get up take a shower feed the  dog and myself and go to the post office and then workout for a hour. by then its pitch black. I am on the west coast and it gets dark at 4:45 PM this time of year  . then I usually hit the store. I am not a stock up shopper. I eat spontaneously so everyday I usually go to the store and grab something for dinner. everybody wants gear from overseas but hates the whole customs deal so they dont mind paying decent money for that gear domestic.I also have testovirons and organon Infar sust both are blister sealed. the alpha pharma are loose except the induject(sust) are blister sealed as well. they all mihgt be blister sealed but he removes them alot of the time to fit more in a pack. but the german remedies testoviron and Infar sustanon have always come blister sealed all the alpha pharma come loose except these indujects came blister sealed this time. everything comes with the orignal box and it has a security feature you can go to the website and check your lot. its on the box and looks like a scratch off lottery ticket little spot where it has a lot# so you can verify they are legit. so all come with the orignal box but they are removed from the box he just sends the boxes flattened with whatever product it is.

I also have the alpha pharma nolvadex and a human grade clomid. the the strango tren. like GH15 would say everything is top notch no balonie. Gh15 loves strango meds. I know he likes alpha pharma too he has admitted it in the past I could even find a post where he said he tried it and liked it.
Gh15 also loves testovirons.

I will probably order more strango meds gear even though its ugl people cant get in with strango and want his gear because gh15 hyped it up. I dont mind getting rid of ugl gear as long as it is top notch and even strango himself says right now his raws are crazy good. and he says he dosnt BS about it. I have not seen one bad thing said about his gear.people love it. I am not looking to do this very long maybe 6months to a year depending on how things go. like i said i just recently got approved from some guys who know me well. they were nice enough to even hide me to where only the vets could see my list. thats where they put all the good sources. The owner knows me well. not personally but he knows I dont fuck around. it took a long time getting a whole line in from overseas. it took around 20 packs  and I still dont have a tab line 20 packs just to get oils plus strangos packs. its a good time since christmas is around the corner. I mentioned I did all my shopping online to the lady at the mailbox store.

I have had 5 seizures in the past but nothing came of them.I only read one letter because the guy wanted me to scan him a copy for a reship after that he took my word for it. 3 were from same guy and 2 were from a company called genxxlgear you might of heard of them they were big britsh dragon suppliers and then when it shut down they started moving axio labs then they got busted and the site is gone. they sourced all over. SSB,Outlamuscle, and a few other boards. pretty much all open source boards they sourced on, I know the owner got  busted. LMK how you like those kigs I want to buy HGH but nothing weak. these kigs sound like they are pretty golden but I want a vets opinion first hand-thanks talk to you soon-peace

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: October 24, 2012, 09:42:08 PM »
As soon as it was pointed out I realized it was true.

My bikinislut account is banned but way back when I signed up under another name because I couldn't get my bs account to work initially or so I thought. I like following that young chicks journal. So I, much to your dismay still have access to your exclusive board. It won't take long to figure out who I am though so I am sure I will have another ban within in the hour. Which is a shame really. spam is entertaining....not as much as Getbig but entertaining nonetheless.

Why do you say "So I, much to your dismay, still have access to your exclusive board."?

(I added the other comma after the word "dismay" as I'm sure it was just a sloppy over sight. No need to thank me).

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: October 24, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »
So I am stupid

How much did I spend on fake growth

Nothing

How much did pellius spend

Thousands

Pellius is the dumbest idiot on here

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: October 25, 2012, 12:10:51 AM »
So you are claiming that all persons simply by the sole virtue of being a man "loves the cock"?

I'm seeing a side of you that I didn't know existed. chaos take note.

i knew that would go over your head

anyone can make themselves look like an intellect on the internet

anyone but you
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1556 on: October 25, 2012, 12:18:35 AM »
Pellius is an intriguing Internet character. I would like live in the jungle near his home, and study him and learn his daily habits.

I would be Jane Goodall, he would be my "Koko."

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1557 on: October 25, 2012, 12:20:26 AM »
Pellius is an intriguing Internet character. I would like live in the jungle near his home, and study him and learn his daily habits.

do you fear him
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1558 on: October 25, 2012, 12:23:08 AM »
do you fear him
Koko seemed friendly enough.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: October 25, 2012, 12:25:16 AM »

he snapped a guys elbow recently

i have no reason to believe he made that story up to look tough on the internetz

if i commited a felony the first thing i would do is post it on an open forum

looking tough on here is way more important than incriminating yourself
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: October 25, 2012, 01:32:29 AM »
So I am stupid

How much did I spend on fake growth

Nothing

How much did pellius spend

Thousands

Pellius is the dumbest idiot on here

Did I hurt your feelings?

Explain to me that "men have cocks" syllogism again?

What is your highest level of education?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: October 25, 2012, 01:35:48 AM »

We wouldn't have to travel far to be alone together in the wild.

Are your meaty fingers part of the deal?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: October 25, 2012, 01:36:39 AM »
i knew that would go over your head

anyone can make themselves look like an intellect on the internet

anyone but you

You're the expert, dum dum.

How many of your fingers can you count?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: October 25, 2012, 01:39:02 AM »

i have no reason to believe he made that story up to look tough on the internetz

I would snap your elbow within three minutes. Easily.

You're no fighter, cup cakes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: October 25, 2012, 01:41:04 AM »

Being held tight by those massive hormonalized arms is enough to soothe and pacify me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1565 on: October 25, 2012, 01:42:02 AM »
Drug dealer White Widow must be sleeping in tonight.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1566 on: October 25, 2012, 01:44:43 AM »
Being held tight by those massive hormonalized arms is enough to soothe and pacify me.
Are you saying that Koko likes the Banana??

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1567 on: October 25, 2012, 01:44:58 AM »
All men have cocks

Pellius is a man

Pellius loves the cock

All kigs are fake

Pellius takes kigs

Pellius is fake

LOL! What a poet!

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #1568 on: October 25, 2012, 01:46:33 AM »

Careful he knows karate  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: October 25, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »
I would snap your elbow within three minutes. Easily.

You're no fighter, cup cakes.

I will beat you with my Kung fu
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1570 on: October 25, 2012, 03:28:29 AM »
pellius why are you making up PM's now? thats sad!

You know I am right about the whole kigtropin fiasco! Gh15 hates scammers and filt yet he lets Kami get a second chance and third chance even using his elves to pimp his kigs. B-Boy and Gh15 both got kickbacks! It was B-boys fault but he was in on the scam from the start!
I also think you tried to reverse scam kami. You told me the 25 kits you got were good! then you said they were bunk.

I know you have had nothing but chinese HGH but you have used it enough to where you would know if they were real or not! you even wanted me to remail the 2nd order of kigs to you! I turned you down! I knew at that point they were bunk from all the fuss on the board! I didn't want anything to do with sending bunk HGH and then having you think I maybe fucked with the kits just like you thought spike might fuck with the kits because he is 30 and lives with mommy and daddy and is a amateur bodybuilder dying for his next oxycontin tab and HGH hit!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: October 25, 2012, 03:30:01 AM »
Pellius couldn't snap a fortune cookie if it was filled with kigs

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: October 25, 2012, 03:32:51 AM »
Pellius couldn't snap a fortune cookie if it was filled with kigs

haha  ;D
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1573 on: October 25, 2012, 04:18:52 AM »
Drug dealer White Widow must be sleeping in tonight.

I got up just for you little guy! How is Drug dealer GH15 doing? does he still have your ass hypnotized? Pellius you are the saddest man on this board. 55yrs old! No Kids! No girlfriend! multiple arrests fro beating up women and getting busted importing steroids! spent your life savings on bunk Kigtropin! known reverse scammer! a Narc!

only sex you get is a used blow up doll you bought in a 50$ used storage bin you bid on! The only thing you have to live for is GH15! you cannot wait for him to give you a mission! lie make up dirt on me and bigmc.
You know GH15 is not even a pro right?

all the clothes and shoes you have you got from the same 50$ storage locker you bid on and won. You got a used up blow-up doll and some clothes and kicks! good deal bro! You are a Hawaii beach bum! You stay with your parents when they let you! problem is you are a convicted sex offender and they have kids who live in their neighborhood! they had to put a warning out about you!That is why your parents don't like you staying with them. your best off living on the beach and working for labor ready!

Man what a paradise you live in-LOL. When you have that much pride in being a jedi on Gh15's when you are 55yrs old something is def wrong! You are almost as bad as apply 85 the mcdonalds employee who never has touched a weight or picked up a steroid pin or slin pin or even a Dbol tab. Team GH15 are just poor men looing for approval! I will now post where apply admits he works at mcdonalds!

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #1574 on: October 25, 2012, 04:25:05 AM »
Attn: Ron.

Please send these arseholes to the steroid board where they belong, with the rest of the creeps.