Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463434 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1575 on: October 25, 2012, 05:28:26 AM »
LOL squizzy pants in TO....pure gold...but, I did receive another PM.  Should I report it to Ron?

Chiroflex
Getbig IV

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Krankenstein on: October 24, 2012, 10:18:72 PM »

Not cool posting my PM.  Glad you learned your lesson about staying away from Booty.  If you don't think I am bad mother fuckler, then these things should clue you in:

1) I will eat a whole pint of ice cream and not stop even though I get one of those weird headache things
2) I will eat a big tub of movie popcorn and won't stop when I get those kernels stuck in my teeth
3) I floss every day, not just the day before a dentist appointment.

So, leave my woman alone.  She is mine...all mine.  I will snap spines faster than SMM in a German Shepherd dog show.  Pellius may snap elbows, but just yesterday I snapped every piece of elbow macaroni that was in front of me because I was so angry.

I am head of the Dont Fuck Around Crew, dont forget it

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #1576 on: October 25, 2012, 05:46:57 AM »
You know why bigmc can't or won't answer the simple question if the following argument is valid?

All birds have wings
A chicken has wings
Therefore, a chicken is a bird plane Hth

Your elementary logic is confined to its own reality.  Hospitals have wings, that doesn't make the people you are trying to perplex stupid.

But I'm in it with a troll... So what's that say  :'(

whitewidow

« Reply #1577 on: October 25, 2012, 06:21:08 AM »
Here is the proof apply 85 works at mcdonalds!

apply85
 Getbig IV

Re: your 9-5
« Sent to: whitewidow on: May 16, 2012, 08:24:58 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good burger? i'm manager at Mcdonalds. sounds like a shitty job but I am on salary and get insurance ,401K the works. At least I have a job. You just tae the easy way out!

you know too much, this is your problem

gh15 thinks you're hgl because you know too much, i had to confince him otherwise, you really should truy to keep your closed

and why was the post where i said the name jon malone erased

Report To Admin

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1578 on: October 25, 2012, 08:15:35 AM »
Pellius couldn't snap a fortune cookie if it was filled with kigs
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1579 on: October 25, 2012, 08:35:31 AM »
LOL squizzy pants in TO....pure gold...but, I did receive another PM.  Should I report it to Ron?

Chiroflex
Getbig IV

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Krankenstein on: October 24, 2012, 10:18:72 PM »

Not cool posting my PM.  Glad you learned your lesson about staying away from Booty.  If you don't think I am bad mother fuckler, then these things should clue you in:

1) I will eat a whole pint of ice cream and not stop even though I get one of those weird headache things
2) I will eat a big tub of movie popcorn and won't stop when I get those kernels stuck in my teeth
3) I floss every day, not just the day before a dentist appointment.

So, leave my woman alone.  She is mine...all mine.  I will snap spines faster than SMM in a German Shepherd dog show.  Pellius may snap elbows, but just yesterday I snapped every piece of elbow macaroni that was in front of me because I was so angry.

I am head of the Dont Fuck Around Crew, dont forget it
Only someone with wizard powers (no GH15) could manage to create pm's with my name on them...it looks so real  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1580 on: October 25, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »
Only someone with wizard powers (no GH15) could manage to create pm's with my name on them...it looks so real  :D

Create what?  Listen, you can't go around threatening people at will.  Someone has to stand up to you. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1581 on: October 25, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
pellius why are you making up PM's now? thats sad!

You know I am right about the whole kigtropin fiasco! Gh15 hates scammers and filt yet he lets Kami get a second chance and third chance even using his elves to pimp his kigs. B-Boy and Gh15 both got kickbacks! It was B-boys fault but he was in on the scam from the start!
I also think you tried to reverse scam kami. You told me the 25 kits you got were good! then you said they were bunk.

I know you have had nothing but chinese HGH but you have used it enough to where you would know if they were real or not! you even wanted me to remail the 2nd order of kigs to you! I turned you down! I knew at that point they were bunk from all the fuss on the board! I didn't want anything to do with sending bunk HGH and then having you think I maybe fucked with the kits just like you thought spike might fuck with the kits because he is 30 and lives with mommy and daddy and is a amateur bodybuilder dying for his next oxycontin tab and HGH hit!

Accusing me of making up PMs, huh? Now that's sad. How about I give my PW to MaxRep or OneManRep or StuntMovie and that they can go through all my PMs. Remember, it was YOU who said that what is said between us stays between us. It was YOU who broke your word constantly. Even bringing in others like Spike, bigher and schmoebuster. Is that what saved you the first time? Singing like a canary to LE? Who was it again that killed himself because he didn't want to go to prison? You'd even cry to me on PM apologizing for bringing up PMs. I don't have any particular policy about PM privacy but when an agreement is reach between the two not to share them I abide by it. I kept warning you that what you have on me, I got 3 seizures for the same order (because I had resend to same addy), I got a controlled delivery, I'd have Spike receive for me because he's in a safe area and then resend domestic, I pooled money with a couple of friends to get a huge discount with Kami and also to reduce the number of money transfers to China and eliminate multiple shipments -- all I freely admit to; is nothing compared to what I have on you where you give me irrefutable evidence that you are a drug dealer and you have delt drugs while being a Mod on here. But you are just too stupid and dope up to keep your mouth shut. I didn't want to start exposing your PMs because ever though you broke your word I still wanted to keep my word, also exposing your PMs now might get me involved in the case developing against you. This does put some fear in me. You're not some bigmc/Jaime balonie internet pissing match. With you it's Federal crimes and real LE involvement. And, lastly, when the PMs I am going to start posting gets back to gh15 he's going to have a fit and start in on one  of his loonateek tantrums as to why I have been sitting on this information all this time. But I gave my reasons just now: my word means something and I don't want to be involved with anything to do with LE, I've learned first hand that they can do pretty much whatever they want. But as hot tempered as gh15 is he also calms down pretty fast once things work out. And when you suddenly disappear from this board, though I don't expect to get 500 grand, I'll get a nice care package of sushi, pineapple juice and a kit of legit kigs.

How about this PM? Did I just make this up, too?

Wow! I just cannot believe you have such problems getting packs that quick! even domestic!. I knew a guy who ordered alot of supplements and he lived in kawaii I believe I spelled it wrong but It started with a K I swear it was kawaii,hawaii
He always got my packs super quick. but I am on the west coast maybe that is why. he usually would pay for express mail maybe that is why. nd I never got a next day gaurantee it was a 2 day gaurantee but sometiimes it would make it in a day to hawaii.

The one thing I do not like about Gh15 is he should ask ron before he thinks of these ideas where members money is involved. even if it is just 400$. I think thee money should get sent to ron and he should donate it to wherever GH15 wants it sent, but it should be affter the training or at least a few months after the training info. Nordic was a great guy to work with he always got things out super quick and always kept you in the loop letting you know he got your money and is on your order. he worked quick. But when I knew Nordic he was just a source on SSB and outlawmuscle and then had his own forum. I could of done alot more for him but he chose to rip my brother off and not pay him back I for something I know just costed him like a 1$ a tab he charged my buddy 2$ a tab and he got 100 of them all bunk. No stamp at all. just plain blue tabs that did not do shit. believe me I get xanax legally and if you take a few of them you will be nodding out as it is a human tranquilizer

. I could of still ordered but I would of felt like a chump though if I ordered again after he ripped a guy I referred to him off and this guy was buying thousand dolar orders almost everyday plus what I would order almost everyday. some people didnt mind the QV or stallion labs gear. they were just happy to get something fast-lol. I always plan everything out way before I start a cycle. I only cycle a few times a year. but I run HGH pretty much all year as I get 1 serostim kit of if it is not serostim it is some other human grade all from the pharmacy I take the guy to the pharmacy to pick it up.
sometimes it's not serostim but something usa grade it's always a fucking bidding war though but I have been buying them from this guy for the longest so even though he could get more he gives the one kit to me for double his co-pay.

Do you use gear or just HGH?  LMK if I can ever help. I can always gte you the bomb amps. literally in reach of me.  dont have to go for to get them ;)

In one of the pictures you posted the first one you kind of look like nordic. looked like his old avator picture where nordic had a shot of his abs. very similar looking abs. what is your goal in this crazy sport just like to workout and look big? or do you want to compete? I just like getting jacked up and catching some wows! it's funny because I am pretty thick in the upper body! My chest is pro material. my arms are lacking my chest overpowers everything. I also have some huge legs. but they need more seperation. huge quads but still need to work on the teardrops.  also my abs are only in shape 4 months out of the year it rains here and is cold so I can only where taank tops for about 4 motnhs. then you have to wear a hooded sweatshirt and a jacket due to all the rain. thailand wether is nicer but it is fucking gross over there. so much poverty and awful food. Most of the beaches are awesome I am on Pattaya beach but phucket has a nicer beach. it is just corrupt over there and I get bored over there. but it is super cheap to live. the house I bought there only costed me a little over 28,000$ swimming pool/ the works. and food is cheap! everything is cheap! Hell in hawaii you pay top dollar for everything! hawaii is super expensive.

I like the northwest. very laid back Marijauna laws I do not smoke it anymore but I did when I was younger for years and I learned to grow it when I was younger. you can get a medical card and grow and make bank! they do not fuck with growers or marijuana in general. they made it a high priority to just leave it alone and just go after hard drugs.the Northwest is a gorgeous place I love it here! everytime I am gone I miss it bad!I get so excited when I am flying home I just cannot wait to land. It is getting spendy here too! the house I bought in thailand wold go for at least 600,000$ here. Property is extremely expensive. I dont straight out own a house here like thailand because its a half a million dollar  house I put a chunk down and got my mortgage down to a 950$ payment a month.The thailand house was a great investment though I rent it out to my brother. He likes it over there. Its to sleazy over there for me. to much poverty and a goverbnment that dosn't give a fuck about anyone! Hopefully I can cutt a deal with onne of these kig suppliers and carry them domestic. Like I said I i want your honest opinion on them! peace!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1582 on: October 25, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »
Here is the proof apply 85 works at mcdonalds!

apply85
 Getbig IV

Re: your 9-5
« Sent to: whitewidow on: May 16, 2012, 08:24:58 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

QuoteReplyRemove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good burger? i'm manager at Mcdonalds. sounds like a shitty job but I am on salary and get insurance ,401K the works. At least I have a job. You just tae the easy way out!

you know too much, this is your problem

gh15 thinks you're hgl because you know too much, i had to confince him otherwise, you really should truy to keep your closed

and why was the post where i said the name jon malone erased

Report To Admin

The worse case scenario is that this is true. So what. Unlike you, he's supporting himself with honest labor, paying taxes, taxes that pay for your alleged disability. Whereas you sleep all day, live in a condo paid for by your grandma's inheritance, mooch off the system collecting disability and sell drugs. And not just hormones which I wouldn't have a problem with.

Where do you live again? Portland right? Check out the dates people on usps.com. An active dealer while being a Mod on this board. What was your alibi again? You don't sell off this board? You just "point them in the right direction." Which just so happens to be the remailer for Euroman and Alpha Pharms aka YOU!

And stay tune folks. It only gets better.

thats the problem with international I have a shitoad of tracking #'s that I can show you where they all come in a week exactly. then there is that one pack that goes missing and shows up 40-45 days later when they were shipped the same time as the other 5 packs and just 4 show up then 45 days later the missing 5th pack arrives. shit like this happens. I have proof. not worth stressing over. kami has been making $ he will make it right.but I have a feeling they will show

check this out!

This is regular tracking
look at these

on usps.com
this is normal
RM058529600IN
RM058529613IN
RM058529729IN
RM058529848IN
RM058529732IN    

this can happen

RM061768255IN

shipped the same day as above
RM061768264IN

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: October 25, 2012, 12:32:16 PM »
pellius the convicted felon turning narc in this thread
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: October 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM »
pellius the convicted felon turning narc in this thread

So, you think I should protect him? Is that what you would do? After he continually breaks his word and betrays me and others when it was he that made the agreement. I protect the good guys like strango and Nordic. Bad guys like IP, -b- and White Widow I don't. That's how we roll on gh15 . org. You have a problem with that? You support White Widow?

I'm at work right now. What are you doing? Found a job yet? What kind of work do you do? What is your educational background? Why do you always avoid these questions? Is there something you are ashamed of? I've answered all these questions many times on this board.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: October 25, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »
So, you think I should protect him? Is that what you would do? After he continually breaks his word and betrays me and others when it was he that made the agreement. I protect the good guys like strango and Nordic. Bad guys like IP, -b- and White Widow I don't. That's how we roll on gh15 . org. You have a problem with that? You support White Widow?

I'm at work right now. What are you doing? Found a job yet? What kind of work do you do? What is your educational background? Why do you always avoid these questions? Is there something you are ashamed of? I've answered all these questions many times on this board.

man you need to get a life.  This is the legacy you will leave behind when you die.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: October 25, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »

its the evening here pellius

i work 60 hours a week to provide for my wife and children

you have no concept of being a father and husband

it is clear by the way you post

i genuinely feel sorry for you

if you had a wife and kids you wouldnt be basing your whole existence on the validation of an anonymous gimmick on the internet

i will pray for you brother may you find some peace in your life  :)
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1587 on: October 25, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
you don't protect anyone pellius you fucking idiot

laughable

if you were 15 you'd be a laughing stock

you are 50 plus- fucking  hell- hang yourself - do the world a favour

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: October 25, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
I know it I was working just to pay the bills till I started dealing with euroman. he made sure I came up. I would get together everybodys money and place massive orders. He then started fronting me whatever I wanted 5K of gear at at time, I would get TV boxes full of gear on front plus what I ordered. I made enough to move over to thailand and buy some property and work with him. I sourced the same products and he mailed them for me. so much gear I got rid of I never even saw because he shipped it I just wired him the cash and addys. anyway he made me alot of money enough to quit when Raw Deal hit. I would hook up guys like gen pharma who would plce 8k orders because he had a ugl and also sold human grade. GPL was on probation because he got busted when he tried ordering internationally in huge amounts back when Body reserach was in business. Gen pharma(chris) made a shit load of money making his own gear and also selling human grade. he was a millionaire. But he was not the smartest he used his moms address to get orders. he didnt live with his mom but just used her address. He got busted again when raw deal was in session they were watching him. He was looking at major time and was already 36 so he bailed himself out or had his wife bail him out and commited suicide! I moved back home and rented the pattaya beach house out. Then like I said I got lucky and got hit by a drunk had a MRI and it showed my back was fractured in the T12 I also had disc herniations that had nothing to do with the wreck . only the fracture I got from the wreck. I played it out for a year and got a nice settlement and then recently my grandma died and we sold her house for close to half a million wich I got a cutt of.  I knew him when there was no alpha pharma. I was actually the first to get alpha pharma gear. I dont even use like I used to back then i was always on some shit. but I dont run year long cycles like I used to. My favorite is running sust everyday and turinabol. I also love suspension.Turinabol is my favorite oral I used to order it from british dragon(The real one) in huge amounts. I just reacted well to it. I am a dead give away when I am juicing I get test face real bad. I stay lean but my face does bloat real bad and quick. everyone can tell the personal trainers at my gym will always say your on that shit again your face is giving it away. The masters champ in my state personal trains at my gym and he always hoped I wasnt using steroids. but he knew. I was lifting by him and he said damn man you are getting huge I hope your just eating well and drinking your shakes and taking your creatine. I would always tell him yeah just eating 2 grams of protein a pound and taking my supps. he would always bust my balls he would say how did you get that 20 pounds in 3 weeks? and wink . guy was cool!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #1589 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
This thread = LE Dream

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1590 on: October 25, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »
its the evening here pellius

i work 60 hours a week to provide for my wife and children

you have no concept of being a father and husband

it is clear by the way you post

i genuinely feel sorry for you

if you had a wife and kids you wouldnt be basing your whole existence on the validation of an anonymous gimmick on the internet

i will pray for you brother may you find some peace in your life  :)

Fuck me, domination in post form.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1591 on: October 25, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »

That's how we roll.......lmfao!!! ;D

Seriously? Gh15 has said many times he works with LE, do you really believe they are only looking at fakes and scammers? Do you really believe they have no interest in the guys making money that aren't paying taxes on it? Do you believe that if gh15 tells some LE that source "X" is ok that source won't get busted?

Lmfao!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1592 on: October 25, 2012, 02:05:59 PM »

Seriously? Gh15 has said many times he works with LE, do you really believe they are only looking at fakes and scammers? Do you really believe they have no interest in the guys making money that aren't paying taxes on it? Do you believe that if gh15 tells some LE that source "X" is ok that source won't get busted?

Lmfao!! ;D
Lol @ protecting good guys while aligning himself with GH15, someone he has never met and has no way of knowing what he does IRL.

Herp derp.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: October 25, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »

Lmfao!! ;D

I don't believe gh15 works for the government but rather with the government.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: October 25, 2012, 02:12:30 PM »
Lol @ protecting good guys while aligning himself with GH15, someone he has never met and has no way of knowing what he does IRL.

Herp derp.

So you have to meet someone before you ally yourself with him? I never met Patton but I was a huge supporter and still am -- and he's dead. I'm also voting for Romney whom I've never met and don't really know what he does in IRL. And I'm trusting the fate and future of this country on him.

Do you also have to meet someone first before you decide you are against him? Ever met Ted Kaczynski?

Not many clear thinkers on GetBig.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1595 on: October 25, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
Luna security clearance

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: October 25, 2012, 02:13:40 PM »
Euroman treats everybody the same. i might get faster treatment because I have been dealing with him before the website. I still order from him directly not the website. I email him like back in the day how it should be. fuck the website but even if you order off the website your item goes out on the next shipping day then its up to the mail system. You lmow how that can go.I get some special treatment But i am his USA guy. I have sent hundreds of thousands of dollars with him all for personal. but he takes care of 4,000$ order same as a 40$ order he packs them and they go out on ship day wich is twice a week. he does not ship everyday like some guys.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: October 25, 2012, 02:15:08 PM »

do you believe he has met the president

T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: October 25, 2012, 02:15:21 PM »
Bro I am a stand up guy! I have been around for awhile! I never heard of any GH15. He never had this attitiude on this board till lately last few years back in 04-05 he never acted like he was some god. He did act like he was the biggest dealer out there wich I called him on it. and he couldn't back it up he had no website and didn't source on any board. All of this I hope is between you and I! I never let a ny of your biz out and I hope you never let any of my biz out.

Fact is he had no rep pn any of the big boards.Nordic did! but not Gh15. I have dealt with Nordic for a long time. we used to be cool. but there was that incident when he ripped off my boy and sold him fake xanax. I am not lying that is not my style! they were fake! after sending Nordic huge daily orders he wouldn't even pay me back 200$ for the fake tabs. believe me I knew Nordic before he sold HGH. back when he first started steroid mass. have you ever heard of GH15 till getbig?

Getbig was always just a board to let loose  and bullshit. nothing serious like the other boards mainly because it wasn't a open source boars. I used a diffrent handle back in the day and I have a huge reputation with some of the biggest. I know alot of owners and administrators. I never have srewed anybody over and have a crazy good rep. I always have come through. I would my western unions at noon and then hit the PO and everybodys happy 2-3 days later. with top notch gear! always human grade. no UGL gear. he acts like I do not know what I am doing like I am some rookie. I have worked with the best of the best. I know guys like naps , and uncle Z when he had a better rep.

not that I used them much but we all knew each other. Euroman is a good guy and he puts him down! I just proved to you he ships packs and they come in a week. I have other tracking #'s as well I just showed you a 5 pack set. sure there are casese where packs come late but there is nothing he can do about that! really what can he do?All he can do is ship the packs. and they always take a week except maybe one or two rare times where it takes a month for some reason but nothing he can do about it. Euroman has awesome gear it is all real! he sends everything in original bottles and boxes. I used to run alot of anabol tabs in sealed bottles the 5mg pinks and 10mg yellows always in shrink wrapped sealed bottles as well as androlic this is when a huge order all got shipped at once and it was like christmas every other day!

He would hook me up with 1K pinks for 90$ same with the yellows but they were 10mg and came in 500tab tubs then the 100ct androlic tabs. you could get 200$ easy from vets for a 1K sealed bottle thats over 100% profit and also to come custys you could get 300$ sometimes 350$. and if you broke them up say 250 5mg pinks for 100$ you got back 400$ off of a 90$ buy.   Gh15 dosn't understand the guy comes through for me! and everybody else. he dosn't scam or screw anybody over
there are delays sometimes but like you and I know sources can't control the mail.

GH15 also claimed he was the first to try alpha pharma that's all bullshit! I was the first guy in all 50 states to ever get alpha pharma. that's a fact. its a killer line with no fakes. all euromans products are 100% real thats why his list of injects are not big. notice he dosn't carry any of this chinese HGH that is for a reason. he sticks with his eurotropin wich is made in korea and is super top notch but spendier than serostim or humatrope.

don't get me wrong I am sure those kigs are good but euroman dosnt trust anything that isnt from pharmacy. everything he sells is tested by him. he has sent so much gear to william L at body of science to test. No freebies he pays good money for those tests. and some william tests as he does have gear tested other places too.  anyway I have never seen a source go as far as euroman in regards of trying to carry the best gear possible.. he is a legend and is #1 in my book when it comes to AAS maybe not HGH but AAS he takes the cake-IMO. he used to get me huge packs in 2-3 days via ups. things have changed customs is tougher due to raw deal and the popularity of AAS and HGH.

I cant believe you have such problems in hawaii. I told you I used to own a supplement business and I sent him packs of anything and everything always made it wether it was supplements or AAS. it always made it. I have no idea why you have trouble. dont let GH15 fool you I am a good guy and have helped out alot of people. never took a dime from anybody in fact I have given people who have been scammed freebies. you thought I was joking the first time we talked but I would of sent you a pack. I am that type of guy. I dont like being on bad terms with anybody who never did me wrong.
Gh15 def has the wrong idea about me and I dont know what is deal is. It dosn't bother me I am one guy who takes no shit and will stand up to anybody who is talking out of there ass. like today when he said I was behind? he dosnt even know my handle or what board I am on . I am not behind! he couldnt name one person I owe shit too. becausse I dont owe anybody shit!

anyway sorry about the rants and please lets keep everything between one another! we probably won't talk for awhile since you got everything figured out and I am glad you got everything figured out. Ill be around PM me whenever.LMK how those kigs treat you. I might carry them domestic if they are that great but I want your opinion. Peace-J

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1599 on: October 25, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
a