Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462713 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1850 on: October 29, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »
Krank is a much better doctor than I am. Word amongst female colleagues of ours is that  he has a rather large penis well.

I wish you two the best.
It doesn't get any better.   :P

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1851 on: October 29, 2012, 03:19:24 PM »
You just earned yourself an Edible Arrangement, compliments of Chiro Flex.

PM me your address for delivery.

send him some kits...they're legit...right?  Didn't pellius hook you up?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1852 on: October 29, 2012, 03:24:53 PM »
send him some kits...they're legit...right?  Didn't pellius hook you up?
It's called Turtletropin, bitch

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1853 on: October 29, 2012, 03:25:59 PM »
It's called Turtletropin, bitch

:D

haha well played
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: October 29, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »
Krank is a much better doctor than I am. Word amongst female colleagues of ours is that  he has a rather large penis well.

I wish you two the best.

No, you misunderstood....they say "The guy IS the biggest dick there is".  I would keep my stress ball in my pocket...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1855 on: October 29, 2012, 04:27:01 PM »
haha well played

Little bit of that and some Kissmyassona

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1856 on: October 29, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »
This thread keeps delivering. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: October 29, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »
I think I need an examination from someone older and more experienced Krank.   :P  Someone with good pecs and who is very witty and a great poet.   ;D
Or I can exam you.   :P

That eliminates me....only poem I know is about this one dude from Nantucket.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: October 29, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »
That eliminates me....only poem I know is about this one dude from Nantucket.
With a dick so long he could suck it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: October 29, 2012, 06:17:06 PM »
With a dick so long he could suck it?

Holy shit, you know that guy too?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1860 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:41 PM »
;D

"from Avesher---If pellius does not recognize that he is highly mentally unstable there is a serious problem. I like the guy and am not saying this in a bad way. He is off his rocker with his gh15 thing and it isnt pretty to watch"

He respected me in prison.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: October 29, 2012, 09:36:47 PM »
I'm sure all 176 pounds of you is quite intimidating. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1862 on: October 29, 2012, 10:08:08 PM »
Respected you enough to give you a reach around, you gay bitch.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: October 29, 2012, 10:12:34 PM »
do you just use HGH? How come you couldn't tell the kigs were bunk? See the only beef I have with you is you were suppose to tell me if the igs were legit from a third party not from somebody like GH15 who seemed to have a agenda from the start!And you lied to me! You said they were good! you even wanted me to remail you 25 kits. I never ordered any due to the other complaints plus I had my doubts but if I took your word I would of gotten fucked out of alot of money.You would be mad to! I didn't know you were such a HGH rookie and were using bunk kigs and thinking they were real!

Holy cow it never stops with you. All those rec drugs and leading and living a drug dealing life style has really done a number on you. You keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. ADD x10.

How many times are we going to go over this? As I freely and openly admitted a number of times on this thread, I bought into the hype and told you the kigs were good. I began to suspect that they weren't all that when I was getting none of the effects that were being described. Not being an expert on gh I sent out samples to a few people that were far more experience than me. Similar to when Concrete Guy sent his kig samples to gh15 for verification only later to claim that gh15 stole it or forced him to send it. Yes, I am the type that will admit when I am not an expert on something and seek out those that are. You also told I should have felt something immediately when I tried 8iu in one shot. When I did not I PMed you to tell you that I had second thoughts and was suspicious that the kigs weren't all that. Yes, I changed my mind. I do that sometimes when the situation changes. Does that make any sense to you drug addict and dealer?

Here, now I'll post MY PMs to you when I said the kigs were good and then later changed my mind. And yes, I wanted to send a couple of kits of FREE kigs if you receive for me so that you  can try it and determine for yourself their quality. But like the ADD cry baby that you are you will still whine and cry about how you ALMOST bought the kigs because I said they were good even though I was giving you free samples and informed you of my doubts. I'm going to be so happy when they put your drug dealing, drug addicted sorry ass in jail.

Kami's kigs are legit. I plan to get some more either next weekend or wait until after the Chinese New Year. As long as the good service and product quality stays the same I plan to keep him as my main guy.

It doesn't make good business sense to start cutting the product. Why have kigs taken off so fast? They have the reputation of top quality. Once they start cutting product it WILL eventually be found out and they will lose their good rep forever. News travels fast now on the net. They will always be suspect even if they good back to good quality. They may make a few extra bucks in the short run but will lose tons in the long run. And if they have the equipment and infrastructure to produce gh then I would think they would be in it for the long haul.   

My only concern is that can Kami keep up with demand. Nobody wants to wait 3-4 weeks for gh. That's what's great about Nordic. Even during the holidays people get their packs in a week. He's a much better business man. But he's been in the game for so long. Kami is just a beginner compared to Nordic. If he can cut it and stay the course for at least five years then he'll be another Homer or Nordic .

Well, after you told me I should have felt something after injecting 8ius at once and I didn't I became suspicious. As much as gh15 wanted to put a positive spin to it I didn't have any accelerated nail growth. When I reported effects I was only into my 2nd week. For the last five days I've been doing 15ius/day. I'm usually do 4-5ius. Nothing really dramatic that I can tell.

Anyway, Kami is resending me the 23 kits. You know the probs I've had with Spike. If you agree, I want to send it to you. I want you to keep two kits for yourself and determine once in for all what you think. Resend the rest to me (don't "lose" delivery confirmation tracking #).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: October 29, 2012, 10:14:23 PM »
I'm sure all 176 pounds of you is quite intimidating. ::)

That's 192lbs punk!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: October 29, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
Respected you enough to give you a reach around, you gay bitch.

Another queer that I've given a major butt hurt to.

You mad, bro?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1866 on: October 29, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »
Another queer that I've given a major butt hurt to.

You mad, bro?
lolwut?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #1867 on: October 29, 2012, 10:19:02 PM »
I don't know what the hell this is all about can someone simply to one sentance?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: October 29, 2012, 10:24:32 PM »
i make jokes about here like i do everyone else

you wont see me posting stuff about her kids or her personal info

thats not how i roll

I don't think I've ever read such a nauseating display of "LOLed", "HaHa" and dick waving high fives as you two homos. There's something so inherently gay about European culture.

And now it's confirmed that I've become such a grave threat to your status here that now you are forced to ally yourself with the GetBig bottom feeders. First drug dealer White Widow and now horse face old boot.

What a difference a few months make.

::) ok booty admitted letting lee take a dump on her tits  ::)

so stop taking the moral high ground you make money by men masterbating over you on the internet

which is fair enough but stop with the holier than though shit

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1869 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »
I don't think I've ever read such a nauseating display of "LOLed", "HaHa" and dick waving high fives as you two homos.
Ironic.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #1870 on: October 30, 2012, 12:45:27 AM »
76 pages and growing.
Is this going anywhere or rehashing the same old stuff?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: October 30, 2012, 01:35:59 AM »
I don't think I've ever read such a nauseating display of "LOLed", "HaHa" and dick waving high fives as you two homos. There's something so inherently gay about European culture.

And now it's confirmed that I've become such a grave threat to your status here that now you are forced to ally yourself with the GetBig bottom feeders. First drug dealer White Widow and now horse face old boot.

What a difference a few months make.

you just proved my point dumb ass

if you want posts to make people throw up your adulation for gh 15 is untouchable
T

whitewidow

« Reply #1872 on: October 30, 2012, 04:33:08 AM »
Holy cow it never stops with you. All those rec drugs and leading and living a drug dealing life style has really done a number on you. You keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. ADD x10.

How many times are we going to go over this? As I freely and openly admitted a number of times on this thread, I bought into the hype and told you the kigs were good. I began to suspect that they weren't all that when I was getting none of the effects that were being described. Not being an expert on gh I sent out samples to a few people that were far more experience than me. Similar to when Concrete Guy sent his kig samples to gh15 for verification only later to claim that gh15 stole it or forced him to send it. Yes, I am the type that will admit when I am not an expert on something and seek out those that are. You also told I should have felt something immediately when I tried 8iu in one shot. When I did not I PMed you to tell you that I had second thoughts and was suspicious that the kigs weren't all that. Yes, I changed my mind. I do that sometimes when the situation changes. Does that make any sense to you drug addict and dealer?

Here, now I'll post MY PMs to you when I said the kigs were good and then later changed my mind. And yes, I wanted to send a couple of kits of FREE kigs if you receive for me so that you  can try it and determine for yourself their quality. But like the ADD cry baby that you are you will still whine and cry about how you ALMOST bought the kigs because I said they were good even though I was giving you free samples and informed you of my doubts. I'm going to be so happy when they put your drug dealing, drug addicted sorry ass in jail.

Maybe you should of waited longer then till you told me they were good! GH15 was saying they made you loo lie evan centaponi after a week of using them-lol. anyway you should of taken more time before you told me they were good, or if you might of thought they were not all that great you could of just said " I think they are over-rated". obviously they could not of compared to PP's HGH.Its not lie it was your first time using HGH. other then that I have no beef with you. I am also sorry to report I am not going to jail! You and GH15 are! You will become cell-mates and butt-buddies! It will be your dream come true!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: October 30, 2012, 04:47:37 AM »
Pellius taking a break from this thread to report back to Master Splinter and share a pizza with Arial.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1874 on: October 30, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
Pellius taking a break from this thread to report back to Master Splinter and share a pizza with Arial.

;D ;D ;D ;D