Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459401 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2000 on: November 04, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »
Gh15 can't even deliver "real" kigtropins....lol.  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #2001 on: November 04, 2012, 12:35:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im looking for a press and media relashions secratery

responsibilities will be described in pm

apply ONLY to me

gh15 approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2002 on: November 04, 2012, 08:59:24 PM »
LOL- but the packs do not go to pellius's house! pellius lives up in a tree house. pellius uses college kids to receive packs for him and he gives them like 20-40$. pellius is flagged! his house has been kicked in a few times! he has had every pack ever sent to him seized. No BS!
I have PM's stating this from pellius himself. pellius has had a few control deliverys and many seizure letters.

It's not enough that I feely admitted that I had three seizure for the same order. First order seized and also the two resends. It's not enough that I freely admit that I had a controlled delivery for getting those resends, which never came, sent to the same address. It's not enough that I admit and warn others that if you get a seizure never use the same addy again as it will be flagged and never have products sent to home address. It's not enough that I freely admit all the things that you have mentioned. Now it has devolved into having my doors kicked in several times and you keep repeating the same accusations, accusations that I've already admitted to and have poste the PMs I sent to you, over and over again.

You will see what your big mouth will get you. You will see what posting pictures of your drug supply will get you. You are an admitted drug dealer. I am not. No matter what you say and what others here say there is a much bigger and far more influential audience than the bigmc GetBig crowd that knows the truth because it is stated so plainly and with evidence to back it up. It's called the rest of the world.

There's a reason you are known to the rest of the world as the walking corpse.

Between you and I. I am a source on a board. I wont say wich one,and it is not under whitewidow handle also you have to be a vet to see my list no new members can see my list. I dont carry HGH though. not yet. its mainly because I try to carry just top top notch product. If these kigs are really badass I will start carrying those domestic.the thing I dont get is the price diffrence between defiants kigs and kamikaze kigs. defiant says he cant get price breaks even if he bought 100 kits yet kamikaze can get it cheaper or just is not as greedy as defiant labs.

I have alpha pharma gear domestic www.alpha-pharma.com and for tren I carry strango meds and trenax but I am out of trenax for a week or two. everything I carry is human grade except the tren. everything is in ampules except strango meds tren acetate those are 10mls.

I will start carrying minimal amount of alpha pharma parabolin(tren hex) but it seems everybody wants tren acetate plus the tren hex is spendy. I dont carry any tabs at the moment its just oils right at the moment. I just got approved recently and I dont know what tabs I want to carry. the alpha pharma tabs are spendy even in bulk balkanpharm has good deals on bulk press tabs in the 1K units wich is what I was looking for. thats why I used to  like british dragon the original british dragon because they sold bulk press tabs you could get 2,000 10mg dbol for 400$ you could get 1,000 Tbol for 350$ they had good deals. I didnt like their anadrol so i would carrry sealed androlic tubs. but british dispensary is done with. I can still get the anabol 5mg tabs but the guy no longer ships them in the sealed bottles wich is sketch because that is a highly counterfeited tab. I have not worked a job in 6 years. just 2 years in the game made me enough plus I owned a local supplemet shop I sold in 2007 and I got hit by a drunk driver in 2008 and got a nice settlement check by 2009. If you get hit by someone who is drunk you get double the amount you usually would get not sure why but thats the way it works in my state.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2003 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:13 PM »
Enough with the butt sex....

Whats the over and under on Pellius returning to this thread?

What happened to the old 1/8th chocolate, turtle belly, pig nippled, anonymous online god worshipping guy ???

I'm touched at how my fan base has grown so fast in such a short period of time and how sorely I am missed when I have to be away for a while.

In addition to being an elf, mod, and defender of truth; I am also a member and rep for my district of the Hawaii Republican Party http://www.gophawaii.com/

As some of you may know, we have a little thing called a Presidential election coming up and it's crunch time for us who care. Being a Romney supporter in Hawaii, a rabid Obama State, puts me in a very small persecuted minority and the chance of victory for us in this State is just about nil. But I'm not about going along with the crowd or doing what I think will make me popular or even liked. In fact, it's not even all about winning or losing, though of course that does matter. It's about doing what you believe in and fighting the good fight whether you win or lose. And that is what I live to do: fight the good fight whether I win or lose. 

But don't worry. Sit tight and make your small talk and just patiently wait for my return. Things will settle down in a few more days and hopefully we would have gotten rid of what I believe is the worse President in my generation. Then I will return to partake once again in this always tasty pedestrian swill.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2004 on: November 04, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »
Miss you

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2005 on: November 04, 2012, 10:38:56 PM »
I'm touched at how my fan base has grown so fast in such a short period of time and how sorely I am missed when I have to be away for a while.

In addition to being an elf, mod, and defender of truth; I am also a member and rep for my district of the Hawaii Republican Party http://www.gophawaii.com/

As some of you may know, we have a little thing called a Presidential election coming up and it's crunch time for us who care. Being a Romney supporter in Hawaii, a rabid Obama State, puts me in a very small persecuted minority and the chance of victory for us in this State is just about nil. But I'm not about going along with the crowd or doing what I think will make me popular or even liked. In fact, it's not even all about winning or losing, though of course that does matter. It's about doing what you believe in and fighting the good fight whether you win or lose. And that is what I live to do: fight the good fight whether I win or lose.  

But don't worry. Sit tight and make your small talk and just patiently wait for my return. Things will settle down in a few more days and hopefully we would have gotten rid of what I believe is the worse President in my generation. Then I will return to partake once again in this always tasty pedestrian swill.

true. i dont follow the election though...

I think your work here is about complete......who do we have to worry about? Chaos ::)  this place is like a ghost town gh15 has destroyed getbig......funny thing is every time i say the bolded words every member jumps down my back cause they know it's true. Im still shocked honestly, this was the cats pajamas when he was posting here.

not to say there arent a  A few good bros left here chiro is ok cat ,.....parker as well few others.......I cant say I dont miss when gh15 was posting here and fighting with guys like coach and groink and stuff.....my only pet peeves
1. ..I wish more members on our board busted eachothers balls a little more  at times when it came to non hormone related topics....
2. .I think alot of guys are just there for other reasons and dont want to question things or learn. When I was on here as a kid learning the game I would question everything gh15 posted and he would explain it to me, detail by detail and now I know what the fuck Im doing. Same with you before I even got here I would read your old posts from many years back......shit Half the guys on that board haven't even read the bible and it pisses me the fuck off that they have the right to be there when they haven't even proven themselves loyal to  gh15 as guys like you me and all his followers over the years.  

overall the board is incredible.....Lean82 is a hell of a guy too  I feel honored I got a guy who trained with chuck vogelpohl answering my pm's ;D guy was like my idol as a kid  when I was powerlifting
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2006 on: November 05, 2012, 12:19:47 AM »

I think your work here is about complete......who do we have to worry about? Chaos ::)  this place is like a ghost town gh15 has destroyed getbig......funny thing is every time i say the bolded words every member jumps down my back cause they know it's true. Im still shocked honestly, this was the cats pajamas when he was posting here.

not to say there arent a  A few good bros left here chiro is ok cat ,.....parker as well few others.......I cant say I dont miss when gh15 was posting here and fighting with guys like coach and groink and stuff.....my only pet peeves
1. ..I wish more members on our board busted eachothers balls a little more  at times when it came to non hormone related topics....
2. .I think alot of guys are just there for other reasons and dont want to question things or learn. When I was on here as a kid learning the game I would question everything gh15 posted and he would explain it to me, detail by detail and now I know what the fuck Im doing. Same with you before I even got here I would read your old posts from many years back......shit Half the guys on that board haven't even read the bible and it pisses me the fuck off that they have the right to be there when they haven't even proven themselves loyal to  gh15 as guys like you me and all his followers over the years.  

overall the board is incredible.....Lean82 is a hell of a guy too  I feel honored I got a guy who trained with chuck vogelpohl answering my pm's ;D guy was like my idol as a kid  when I was powerlifting

mutual masterbation meltdown
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: November 05, 2012, 12:40:01 AM »
Miss you

It's not like I'm not hurting here something awful.  :-*

whitewidow

« Reply #2008 on: November 05, 2012, 03:05:46 AM »

I don't think you have much experience with steroids or HGH. were you not the one who ept on claiming they did just dbol cycles. I also believe you did not agree with pellius as I remember. I remember you begging me to pull one of the kigtropin threads. I will hav to go over your PM's to see what you said again.

GH15 has nothing on getbig. this board has been here for years! GH15's board will not last! Plus he trats you guys like it is a boot camp over there! Better follow the sergeants directions or else-LOL. bunch of brown nosers who are loyal to a gimmick. you make bodybuilders look stupid and gullible whn in actuality bodybuildrs are usually smart people. C'mon GH15 is not a pro! He also is a Narc and supports scammers as long as he is getting cutts of the profits.

That is one slow board! what he has a few thousand members-LOL. that is nothing! Getbig is way bigger and has way bigger supporters in th bodybuilding community. Alot of Top pros have posted here and always view as guests. what pro has evr posted on GH15's board?
It is just a sneaky open source board where you need a certain status to see the sources wich are nobody special.

whitewidow

« Reply #2009 on: November 05, 2012, 03:26:30 AM »

It's not enough that I feely admitted that I had three seizure for the same order. First order seized and also the two resends. It's not enough that I freely admit that I had a controlled delivery for getting those resends, which never came, sent to the same address. It's not enough that I admit and warn others that if you get a seizure never use the same addy again as it will be flagged and never have products sent to home address. It's not enough that I freely admit all the things that you have mentioned. Now it has devolved into having my doors kicked in several times and you keep repeating the same accusations, accusations that I've already admitted to and have poste the PMs I sent to you, over and over again.

You will see what your big mouth will get you. You will see what posting pictures of your drug supply will get you. You are an admitted drug dealer. I am not. No matter what you say and what others here say there is a much bigger and far more influential audience than the bigmc GetBig crowd that knows the truth because it is stated so plainly and with evidence to back it up. It's called the rest of the world.

There's a reason you are known to the rest of the world as the walking corpse.

Between you and I. I am a source on a board. I wont say wich one,and it is not under whitewidow handle also you have to be a vet to see my list no new members can see my list. I dont carry HGH though. not yet. its mainly because I try to carry just top top notch product. If these kigs are really badass I will start carrying those domestic.the thing I dont get is the price diffrence between defiants kigs and kamikaze kigs. defiant says he cant get price breaks even if he bought 100 kits yet kamikaze can get it cheaper or just is not as greedy as defiant labs.

I have alpha pharma gear domestic www.alpha-pharma.com and for tren I carry strango meds and trenax but I am out of trenax for a week or two. everything I carry is human grade except the tren. everything is in ampules except strango meds tren acetate those are 10mls.

I will start carrying minimal amount of alpha pharma parabolin(tren hex) but it seems everybody wants tren acetate plus the tren hex is spendy. I dont carry any tabs at the moment its just oils right at the moment. I just got approved recently and I dont know what tabs I want to carry. the alpha pharma tabs are spendy even in bulk balkanpharm has good deals on bulk press tabs in the 1K units wich is what I was looking for. thats why I used to  like british dragon the original british dragon because they sold bulk press tabs you could get 2,000 10mg dbol for 400$ you could get 1,000 Tbol for 350$ they had good deals. I didnt like their anadrol so i would carrry sealed androlic tubs. but british dispensary is done with. I can still get the anabol 5mg tabs but the guy no longer ships them in the sealed bottles wich is sketch because that is a highly counterfeited tab. I have not worked a job in 6 years. just 2 years in the game made me enough plus I owned a local supplemet shop I sold in 2007 and I got hit by a drunk driver in 2008 and got a nice settlement check by 2009. If you get hit by someone who is drunk you get double the amount you usually would get not sure why but thats the way it works in my state.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __

FUCK YOU PENNYLESS

I don't sell drugs. no LE cares what I did a year ago! The fact is you still get HGH and gear orders! I do not! Waling corpse my ass! I will be here to the day you die! Gh15 has been threatening m for 2 years and nothing has happened. he even cried when I becam a mod. he posted a thread saying I am leaving as long as WW is a mod and he stuck around for a year! thn I gt PM's from him saying he was wrong and I am a great mod.

Then another PM saying h threaten people just to bring drama to the board and enhance traffic to the board! The guy is full of shit! Fact is your house has been raided and you hav ben arrested! I have not ever had that happen to me nor ever will! You just do not know how to safely get orders! you involve to many people! mainly because you need their money! or you need to pay someone to receive a order! You It too many know your business! At the end of the day you are GH15's bitch! I am not! I told him nordics HGH was trash. Now h finally agrees years later-LOL. Trust me it is all shit! you cannot trust anything but USA HGH that you know comes from a pharmacy. I mean you see the guy tar off his precription tag off the it before you buy it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2010 on: November 05, 2012, 05:06:22 AM »

- how did your anonymous BFF destroy GetBig? 
- You still are a kid!!
- please tell everyone what you have to do to show loyalty?  Get a "GH15 is god of hormaonas" tattoo?
- the whole 6 mos? 1yr? you did that?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: November 05, 2012, 05:12:04 AM »
- You still are a kid!!
- please tell everyone what you have to do to show loyalty?  Get a "GH15 is god of hormaonas" tattoo?
- the whole 6 mos? 1yr? you did that?

flint is just a kid

im sure he will learn

probably after spunking thousands of dollars on sugar water
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: November 05, 2012, 06:01:40 AM »
Getbig has been destroyed  ???
Lol, delusionite15 couldn't destroy a paper bag.

Lion of jewduh approved.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2013 on: November 05, 2012, 06:27:19 AM »
gh 15s grammar has dramatically improved since he started setting the kigs scam up again

he needs to make sure that all the dummies know where to send their money
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: November 05, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
I saw one of his posts that had perfect spelling and punctuation. Maybe he thought he was drawing up a legal draft ??? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2015 on: November 05, 2012, 07:23:32 AM »
I saw one of his posts that had perfect spelling and punctuation. Maybe he thought he was drawing up a legal draft ??? ;)

have you applied for his press secretary post

be strenous what with all the media attention he gets
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2016 on: November 05, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
I don't think you have much experience with steroids or HGH. were you not the one who ept on claiming they did just dbol cycles. I also believe you did not agree with pellius as I remember. I remember you begging me to pull one of the kigtropin threads. I will hav to go over your PM's to see what you said again.

GH15 has nothing on getbig. this board has been here for years! GH15's board will not last! Plus he trats you guys like it is a boot camp over there! Better follow the sergeants directions or else-LOL. bunch of brown nosers who are loyal to a gimmick. you make bodybuilders look stupid and gullible whn in actuality bodybuildrs are usually smart people. C'mon GH15 is not a pro! He also is a Narc and supports scammers as long as he is getting cutts of the profits.

That is one slow board! what he has a few thousand members-LOL. that is nothing! Getbig is way bigger and has way bigger supporters in th bodybuilding community. Alot of Top pros have posted here and always view as guests. what pro has evr posted on GH15's board?
It is just a sneaky open source board where you need a certain status to see the sources wich are nobody special.

got the wrong guy. Ive never even held let alone seen a kit of kigtropin in my life real or fake. Ive used novos and saizen....those are the only brands of gh Ive ever tried.  so i Dont have much experience with gh but ive had pharm grade growth in my blood long enough to know how it works... 3 years of nonstop AAS use is decent experience IMO....Ive probably taken more drugs than you honestly and Im being 100% serious,shit Ive taken more drugs in the past year most guys use in 5 years. slin too.....i even got  scrypt for trt i stay on phizer cyp year round.

and  I was a rebel of gh15 at one time several years ago, no secret....
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2017 on: November 05, 2012, 10:53:58 AM »
Mods, please rename this thread  "In bed with Pellius, WhiteWidow and BigMC"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2018 on: November 05, 2012, 12:13:30 PM »
got the wrong guy. Ive never even held let alone seen a kit of kigtropin in my life real or fake. Ive used novos and saizen....those are the only brands of gh Ive ever tried.  so i Dont have much experience with gh but ive had pharm grade growth in my blood long enough to know how it works... 3 years of nonstop AAS use is decent experience IMO....Ive probably taken more drugs than you honestly and Im being 100% serious,shit Ive taken more drugs in the past year most guys use in 5 years. slin too.....i even got  scrypt for trt i stay on phizer cyp year round.

and  I was a rebel of gh15 at one time several years ago, no secret....

Yet you look like shit...congrats...bravo!!

does this hit home flinny?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2019 on: November 05, 2012, 12:16:36 PM »
Ive probably taken more drugs than you honestly and Im being 100% serious,shit Ive taken more drugs in the past year most guys use in 5 years.

No way this kid is serious. Has to be a gimmick.
Does someone actually think saying this kind of crap makes him look cool or hardcore?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2020 on: November 05, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »
No way this kid is serious. Has to be a gimmick.
Does someone actually think saying this kind of crap makes him look cool or hardcore?

considering most steroid users are 750mg test time on /time off...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2021 on: November 05, 2012, 12:25:08 PM »
Yet you look like shit...congrats...bravo!!

does this hit home flinny?

I dont look like shit for how I train by any means. Im 230 pounds and lean with no legs......my arms almost match my fucking age numbnuts :)
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:28 PM »
I dont look like shit for how I train by any means. Im 230 pounds and lean with no legs......my arms almost match my fucking age numbnuts :)
Judging from your posts that means you have 16" arms.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: November 05, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »

;D
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2024 on: November 05, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »

my forearms are fucking 16 inches.
l