Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459853 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2300 on: November 14, 2012, 12:06:50 PM »
No, you cannot get is prescribed by doctors for bb purposes.You can get it prescribed if you got a medical condition etc.

If you can bypass our medical system and tell me how i can get a script then please tell me.
Contact user "booty" she'll let you dook on her chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2301 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:20 PM »
You sound well versed in this brother!

Groink told me how to do this a while ago

and I tried it with your mum

what can I say, it works ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2302 on: November 14, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
You sound well versed in this brother!

I'm channeling JohnnyNoName, he was getbig's resident expert on visually enhancing your penis for profit, and fun  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2303 on: November 14, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
I'm channeling JohnnyNoName, he was getbig's resident expert on visually enhancing your penis for profit, and fun  ;D
Damn, I miss that guys posts. He was in his prime when I first started reading GetBig. A true master of his craft (regarding all penis-related things)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: November 14, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »
Damn, I miss that guys posts. He was in his prime when I first started reading GetBig. A true master of his craft (regarding all penis-related things)

he couldnt even convince himself he was straight  :D
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2305 on: November 14, 2012, 12:56:28 PM »
pellius is winning by writing 5000 word replies to my one line posts

and the odd smilie from chaos

dude is on fire

Pellius really went off the deep end. Pretty crazy how being made a mod on a bb board fucked his mind up so much.

Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: November 14, 2012, 03:39:50 PM »

Pellius really went off the deep end. Pretty crazy how being made a mod on a bb board fucked his mind up so much.

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2307 on: November 15, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »
flinstones

come on son

name me

I'm waiting

you think you are gh15-lite don't you

but your not

your a kid who knocks one out with his friends, takes drug advice out anonymous people and has such limited social skills he can't pull a bird by talking to them he has to have a cycle.

come on no mark- lets have you dickhead

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: November 15, 2012, 01:50:31 AM »
I've just sent that cross-legged picture of pellius to Trading Standards and they said he has a very strong case

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: November 15, 2012, 01:53:54 AM »
you are ok chiro

you should post on the y board

with the rest of us relics legends

Chiro is a great poster and what this board is all about. If we had a 'Best induction of 2012' award I would give it to him

(No blowmo)

whitewidow

« Reply #2310 on: November 15, 2012, 04:12:03 AM »
Well pellius is right it was B-Boy who backed up Kamikaze and claimed his kigs and DL's Kigs were the same. I think B-Boy was working with Kamikaze under the name kublai. If he was not he was at least getting free product if he got Kami clients for kigs. But what makes no sense is why GH15 gave kami the benefit of the doubt when slinpimp caught kami slling bunk kits. also Defiant got bunk its shortly after he ran out of the good kigs. so at one point both Kami and DL both had bunk kigs.

The problem like I said is GH15 never gives sources a second chance yet he gives Kami a guy who has scammed his own elves! some kind of deal was made were GH15 got a kickback off each kit of kigtropin he sold or very person he sent kamis way for HGH! otherwise why would such a hardass like GH15 keep giving kami second and third chances? I think you would have to be a idiot if you don't think Gh15 was profiting off these bunk Kigtropin kits somehow. He went against his so called best HGH source nordic and referred people to buy bunk kigtropin! only way it makes sense it if GH15 was getting a cutt of the profits.

If Gh15 was not getting any kickback he would of said stay away from Kamikaze and his kigs and kigs in general because they are turning up bunk! spend your money with the best source nordic. Why did GH15 totally turn his back on nordic and keep pushing people to buy bunk kigs?

Also Gh15 used this board to profit! He tried training members for like 500$ a person for just advice via PM. He also ran a few weird scams were he claimed somebodys dog was sick and he wanted people to donate! I understand that is fine to do on his own board but he did this when he was still on getbig. Then when his board opened up right away he was running that damn dog scam saying bigher needs 5grand for his sick dog-lol. If Gh15 is so rich why didn't he just give bigher the money? also bigher would have the money if he did not spend every dime he makes on steroids and bunk HGH.

GH15 is a scamming bum! there is no way that many dogs got sick and like I said if he is so rich and loves dogs so much he should of payed the 5 grand bigher needed instead GH15 goes cyber-begging-lol. makes no sense! Total scammer! I do admit it was B-Boy who started the kigtropin/kami scam but GH15 joined in plus if pellius says Gh15 only endorsed DL's kigs wich is bullshit because he endorsed both sources kigs , DL got bunk kits as well shortly after november. Like hearing it or not Gh15 gave Kami numerous chances and took part in this horrible scam plus the training scam , plus the dog scam. The reason why I say he took part in the dog scam is if he is such a dog lover and has all this money! Gh15 should of given bigher the money. instead he cyberbegged and this happened like 3 times! so what if your dog gets sick and needs 5K for treatment I guess GH15 is the man to talk to? -lol maybe I could se it once but 3 times=scam

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2311 on: November 15, 2012, 05:09:57 AM »
So a drug dealer from china was selling fake stuff, Im shocked.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2312 on: November 15, 2012, 05:15:39 AM »
Spike is back.  How the fuck is it going man?

yoo - I actually just bought a keyboard for my desktop - GB sux on a droid couldnt do it

still living large but I need to get my shit together - still gonna compete in 2013

pics will come

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2313 on: November 15, 2012, 06:51:25 AM »
yoo - I actually just bought a keyboard for my desktop - GB sux on a droid couldnt do it

still living large but I need to get my shit together - still gonna compete in 2013

pics will come

Which level are you competing in?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2314 on: November 15, 2012, 08:10:06 AM »
Well pellius is right it was B-Boy who backed up Kamikaze and claimed his kigs and DL's Kigs were the same. I think B-Boy was working with Kamikaze under the name kublai. If he was not he was at least getting free product if he got Kami clients for kigs. But what makes no sense is why GH15 gave kami the benefit of the doubt when slinpimp caught kami slling bunk kits. also Defiant got bunk its shortly after he ran out of the good kigs. so at one point both Kami and DL both had bunk kigs.

The problem like I said is GH15 never gives sources a second chance yet he gives Kami a guy who has scammed his own elves! some kind of deal was made were GH15 got a kickback off each kit of kigtropin he sold or very person he sent kamis way for HGH! otherwise why would such a hardass like GH15 keep giving kami second and third chances? I think you would have to be a idiot if you don't think Gh15 was profiting off these bunk Kigtropin kits somehow. He went against his so called best HGH source nordic and referred people to buy bunk kigtropin! only way it makes sense it if GH15 was getting a cutt of the profits.

If Gh15 was not getting any kickback he would of said stay away from Kamikaze and his kigs and kigs in general because they are turning up bunk! spend your money with the best source nordic. Why did GH15 totally turn his back on nordic and keep pushing people to buy bunk kigs?

Also Gh15 used this board to profit! He tried training members for like 500$ a person for just advice via PM. He also ran a few weird scams were he claimed somebodys dog was sick and he wanted people to donate! I understand that is fine to do on his own board but he did this when he was still on getbig. Then when his board opened up right away he was running that damn dog scam saying bigher needs 5grand for his sick dog-lol. If Gh15 is so rich why didn't he just give bigher the money? also bigher would have the money if he did not spend every dime he makes on steroids and bunk HGH.

GH15 is a scamming bum! there is no way that many dogs got sick and like I said if he is so rich and loves dogs so much he should of payed the 5 grand bigher needed instead GH15 goes cyber-begging-lol. makes no sense! Total scammer! I do admit it was B-Boy who started the kigtropin/kami scam but GH15 joined in plus if pellius says Gh15 only endorsed DL's kigs wich is bullshit because he endorsed both sources kigs , DL got bunk kits as well shortly after november. Like hearing it or not Gh15 gave Kami numerous chances and took part in this horrible scam plus the training scam , plus the dog scam. The reason why I say he took part in the dog scam is if he is such a dog lover and has all this money! Gh15 should of given bigher the money. instead he cyberbegged and this happened like 3 times! so what if your dog gets sick and needs 5K for treatment I guess GH15 is the man to talk to? -lol maybe I could se it once but 3 times=scam

no one reads your posts when they are this long and you repeat the same stories in all your posts just ever so slightly worded differently.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2315 on: November 15, 2012, 08:51:36 AM »
BBOY FINISHED 12TH OR 13TH AT THE NATIONALS....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: November 15, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
BBOY FINISHED 12TH OR 13TH AT THE NATIONALS....
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2317 on: November 15, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »

or maybe there is more than one gh15  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: November 15, 2012, 11:56:19 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: November 15, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »
i know at least three people that have posted on the account

one of them is admin on the new site

one of them still posts as gh 15

they all have one thing in common

which involved ugandan sailors and the cock
T

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2320 on: November 15, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
i know at least three people that have posted on the account

one of them is admin on the new site

one of them still posts as gh 15

they all have one thing in common

which involved ugandan sailors and the cock
alex claimed under his deltaforce account that alex23 had posted over 1000 post on the getbig 15 account ,  gh15 himself admitted this was true only because "alex had hacked the account"  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: November 15, 2012, 12:48:07 PM »
alex claimed under his deltaforce account that alex23 had posted over 1000 post on the getbig 15 account ,  gh15 himself admitted this was true only because "alex had hacked the account"  ::)

if by hacked the account you mean he was given the password then hack he did
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2322 on: November 15, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Just the fact that elf's believe GH15 was/is a single person is hilarious.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: November 15, 2012, 05:19:22 PM »
Just the fact that elf's believe GH15 was/is a single person is hilarious.
Elfs, jedis, wizards.....oh my!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2324 on: November 15, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
Elfs, jedis, wizards.....oh my!! :o
sounds like a long drawn out version of dungeons and dragons,,,