Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459737 times)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2575 on: November 21, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »
 What you DON"T GET is your garbage. Your arguments are those of a child. Who wouldn't "dismiss" you and your stupid ideas?

You pray to a nameless coward that knows little more than you about BBing. " Do a lot of drugs and get big", wow, fucking news flash! You pretend to know something about BBing and your words remove all doubt as to how little knowledge you have. Yet your to stupid to know to just keep your mouth shut.
 The posters in this forum play with you like the carny in a pit that eats anything they throw in the hole. lol You Mr GarbageCan eat it all up don't you. Yum, yum. Keep on winning all these wars man! Your killing them.

Ya, I'm still making a bundle selling all these narcotic's to children at your forum.lol Dude when you go to prison and start sucking D and Maytaging then you will understand what a clown you are. In fact the best kind. The clown that's dead serious and still a joke. Cya

CG

So when you have NOTHING to say and feel completely blown away by my arguments, you simply dismiss them!

You DO know that this means that my arguments are 100% true then? Any normal person would provide counter arguments to show me that mine are not true.

I have NEVER seen your pics (and dont care for them) and you are an obsessed fool that lies

Enjoy my son!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2576 on: November 21, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
bustintheass selling his integrity for five dollars an hour as a coach on a scammers site in this thread
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2577 on: November 21, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »
bustintheass selling his integrity for five dollars an hour as a coach on a scammers site in this thread
Rumor has it he can't give his services away and gh15 had to force Rearden Metal to give Bustanutinhisass some business.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2578 on: November 21, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »
 Ya, I did play your "boss" like a fiddle..........funny hmmm? "you can't quit, your banned"................more funny yet "your a drug dealer to children".......just sad.

I train for the 2013 M-Nats. Why do you Clown boy? Answer: so you can continue to change your avatar pic twice a day. Still posting nudes of your ass?
 Speaking of the truth? The post I started and told what was really going on over there is about all the truth that anyone needs. Have you notice your surrounded by friends here? Hows all that tren and "KIGS"......I'm sure your huge man.
  My back ground really bothers you. Your not a man. That's why. What I did for my country you simply don't have the balls or fortitude to ever do. Your a no-sack pussy. Your the guy in a fetal position crying for your mom ma as the men step on you running to the front.
 Like I said. "Your a visitor in my world", in so many ways.

I have never said I'm an American hero, but I stood before an American President and was told "I am whats best in men".
Do you have any military time? No? What I did during that period of my life I have questioned many times, but never regret ed.

Your just a child sitting at a key board............

CG

Dude, you make it too easy!

haha the all american hero CG is here  :D

I thought you were somewhere you cant pronounce the name off and freeing the local people....from their freedom!

Do you have ANYTHING constructive to say since you were banned and kicked out of a board you were so proud of? I mean apart from the fact you came here crying and the few left normal people here bitchslapped you within minutes.

How many of your posts praising the board and GH15 and then later pissing on yourself do need to be posted before you feel embarrased?

Show me 1 post where I PRAY and call anybody BOSS or GOD. I dont do nonsense.

What i do i speak the truth and the truth is you are a BIG liar. But we all knew that and that is why you were banned.

Please when you post, THINK a little beforehand and try to post something of interest or content.

Even the insults are childish.

Move on now and let the real man talk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2579 on: November 21, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »
i hope one the ass is making fun of himself

if he is serious he is the biggest cock gobbling clown on the internetz
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2580 on: November 21, 2012, 01:03:02 PM »
I read your porst 3x and still cant understand it. wtf dude!

stop sniffing glue and speak coherently.

WHY is it you spend ALL your time trying to piss on truth?

Because you earn a living off luying? I would guess so.

Shut up dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2581 on: November 21, 2012, 01:23:13 PM »
haha the moron chaos is mingling in with real men!

Is THAT your argument?

haha, yes your postcount is superbly high....I wouldnt talk about it with a hot whore in the real.

But with 33k posts, you dont get to be in the real much so this just went over your little head.

Have YOu ever used legit Kigs chaotic?

Chaos would stuff you into a fucking envelope and mail you to your mother

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2582 on: November 21, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »

Is THAT your argument?

haha, yes your postcount is superbly high....I wouldnt talk about it with a hot whore in the real.

But with 33k posts, you dont get to be in the real much so this just went over your little head.

You are such a little shit, neighborhood cats try to bury you in the sandbox.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: November 21, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »

Is THAT your argument?

Do you realize how retarded you come across? Elves, jedi reindeer, magic spells....

Chaos would stuff you into a fucking envelope and mail you to your mother
I bet she writes return to sender on that envelope.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #2584 on: November 21, 2012, 02:24:55 PM »

Is THAT your argument?

hahaha chaos use kigs!  chaos dont train dont even use any aas  but oh wait hes the moderator of the training board  ::)   he sure as hell dont talk to girls or have any real life friends with 33k posts on a bodybuilding board he sits on all day when he hates bodybuilding.... shouldnt u be on a biker board?
  all the people commenting negative on legit kigs have not used them  nor do they even train   yet they know so much... 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2585 on: November 21, 2012, 02:28:23 PM »
hahaha chaos use kigs!  chaos dont train dont even use any aas  but oh wait hes the moderator of the training board  ::)   he sure as hell dont talk to girls or have any real life friends with 33k posts on a bodybuilding board he sits on all day when he hates bodybuilding.... shouldnt u be on a biker board?
  all the people commenting negative on legit kigs have not used them  nor do they even train   yet they know so much... 
How many gimmicks you got bro ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2586 on: November 21, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »
hahaha chaos use kigs!  chaos dont train dont even use any aas  but oh wait hes the moderator of the training board  ::)   he sure as hell dont talk to girls or have any real life friends with 33k posts on a bodybuilding board he sits on all day when he hates bodybuilding.... shouldnt u be on a biker board?
  all the people commenting negative on legit kigs have not used them  nor do they even train   yet they know so much...  
:)
lmao
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: November 21, 2012, 03:09:11 PM »
This board is DEAD

game over

used to be half-fun but even then it was full of republicans, rascists, people who dont train, dealers, scammers and idiots in general.

The feeling is that of insults and pissing on everything thats good.

Needs to be burried fast!

:D
Tuck tail and run back to your god, bitchass. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: November 21, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
This board is DEAD

game over

used to be half-fun but even then it was full of republicans, rascists, people who dont train, dealers, scammers and idiots in general.

Um, this "dead" board has more traffic in a day then your board has in a month.

there is exactly ONE thread dedicated to this retarded GH15 Bullshit..out of about 80 threads A DAY that get generated here, and go for ten pages.  

It's a fucking goof, nobody really gives a shit... as opposed to you people, who think you are curing fucking cancer the way you carry on.

Come on dude..be honest. only reason you are even here is because there's no action there  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: November 21, 2012, 03:17:38 PM »
shut the fuck up nerd

:-*
Suck gh15 dick, BitchAss.

Oh wait....lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironxedge

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #2590 on: November 21, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »

there is exactly ONE thread dedicated to this retarded GH15 Bullshit..out of about 80 threads A DAY that get generated here, and go for ten pages.  

It's a fucking goof, nobody really gives a shit... as opposed to you people, who think you are curing fucking cancer the way you carry on.

Come on dude..be honest. only reason you are even here is because there's no action there  ;)

this board is all gimmicks and liars. there is more real traffic on gh15 in an hour than there is here in a year. this board is dead.
long live gh15

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2591 on: November 21, 2012, 03:33:40 PM »
What are you on dude? drinking much?

The MOMENT a word is written about 'you know who or what board' the entire board here is up in the air and cant wait to comment.

Look at mods WW and Overload.

And what do you say about Bigmc? The guy is OBSESSED with our board and copy-pastes EVERY single word we write like it was law.

And our board is allready MUCH bigger then this one. This is a OPEN board and my grandma visits.

Pure numbers that dont amount to anything. Show me 3 people who even train here or who dont lie.

Case closed  :D

really, it's funny because if you look at this board, it's exactly as i said...ONE thread about GH15. and i'm not going to say he's not a person of interest, but this board hardly revolves around him..again..ONE thread out of 1oo active threads.

tell me, how many STICKIES over there about GB and it's members?  ;)

but it's obvious you just want to talk absolute nonsense.. ignore fact, and pat yourself on the back like you did something.... so i'll leave you to it, champ.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2592 on: November 21, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »
If this board is dead (been called dead since 2003, classic) then why keep coming back? Necrophilia?
O

ironxedge

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #2593 on: November 21, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
If this board is dead (been called dead since 2003, classic) then why keep coming back? Necrophilia?

trying to educate and liberate the enslaved minds here. there is great wisdom to be found walking in the path of The Lord

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: November 21, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »
This board is DEAD

game over

This board is dead?  Really?

This board is not only alive and thriving, but ultimately the sole reason, let me repeat, the SOLE REASON why your make believe leader even exists.  You guys ALL need to not only suck Ron's cock, but to generously wipe his ass clean with your tongues after a long day in the trenches, snapping pictures and devouring orange chicken. If not for Ron allowing gh15 (aka those 3-4 former GetBig members) to play around with their gimmick, you wouldn't have a reason to come here spilling your heart and soul with the intent of defending an online gimmick with such fervor.

gh15 was nothing but a creation between 3-4 guys on this board that decided to fuck around on GetBig for the purpose of getting a following consisting of a bunch of snot-nosed kids to believe in the hype of some "supposed" undercover pro, who came to revolutionize the industry, for the ultimate true purpose of attaining a large enough base of mindless lemmings in order to then scam them with the bunk product provided by his supplier.  You want to talk about filth, your "leader" not only defines the term, but embodies it to the tee.

So, please, don't come around here spouting nonsense and claiming that this wonderful board we call home is dead, because on the contrary, while other boards are spawned every other year, GetBig is the last survivor, the internet's bodybuilding MacGyver, who even amidst the worst of challenges manages to find a way to eke out a victory by using only a strand of Ron's pubic hair alongside a bit of dried-up cum.

Don't force the elders on this site to pull off the covers and reveal the true origins of gh15, for as I'm sure all of the mindless children on that site would be both heartbroken and appalled at the sad truth behind their fearless leader.

"1"

P.S. There are a few guys (Dustin & Pellius) on that site that I feel fond of, but I don't understand what bullshit is being fed to you kids in order to drive you to the point of blindly defending a scam artist.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2595 on: November 21, 2012, 04:07:43 PM »
Is this gh's idea of a counter-offensive!? Like sending children to war.   

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #2596 on: November 21, 2012, 04:10:57 PM »
How many gimmicks you got bro ???

The board is growing deep not to mention a few IFBB pros  and a former Mr Olympian  have also joined on GH 15 forum.

Does anyone know where I can order a Big Mac, large fries, and a  chocolate milkshake?

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #2597 on: November 21, 2012, 04:49:47 PM »

yea but the fact groink is thos 80 threads its all bullshit nonsense that only kids and gimmicks care about... 2% of those other 80 threads are bodybuilding related  here on top of this thread here is the top 7:

Government to begin reading emails without warrants

mike ohearn showing the greys hes not imortal

Watching jeopardy...

Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed

Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics« 1 2 ... 180 181 »

SoCal geography.

Musclecenter the english teacher

you mean to tell me any of these nonsense threads is worth reading for someone who joins a bodybuilding board or suppossed one??  wow mike o hearn has a grey hair  def a thread worthy of 90 pages ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: November 21, 2012, 06:12:27 PM »
yea but the fact groink is thos 80 threads its all bullshit nonsense that only kids and gimmicks care about... 2% of those other 80 threads are bodybuilding related  here on top of this thread here is the top 7:

Government to begin reading emails without warrants

mike ohearn showing the greys hes not imortal

Watching jeopardy...

Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed

Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics« 1 2 ... 180 181 »

SoCal geography.

Musclecenter the english teacher

you mean to tell me any of these nonsense threads is worth reading for someone who joins a bodybuilding board or suppossed one??  wow mike o hearn has a grey hair  def a thread worthy of 90 pages ::)
Compared to 500 threads about a make believe drug. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #2599 on: November 21, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
Compared to 500 threads about a make believe drug. ::)

yea a make belive drug chaos... once again why comment on something u never used?  you know nothing.. your on a board geared towards a topic u know nothing about ...training and bodybuilding..  the only thing make belive is ur online message board coolness and friends   in real life u have neither..

there is nothing made up about kigtropin   even the liars here admit to the fact that the ones DL sent were above any other...  but unfortunatly scammers came in started sending bunk and now all the fools only know of the fake kigs sent and dont belive the truth about the real legit kigs that are around because again you never used them