Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463076 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3075 on: December 03, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
Have to leave you now my internet friend.

something better planned for tonight and it involves a blonde on heels. big burly leatherman

Will be back soon to continue kicking your and WW's ass in the near future after my own ass heals.

Dont go anywhere now  :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3076 on: December 03, 2012, 11:29:41 AM »

he is a buck toothed jug eared ugly mofo

thats why he has all the fake girlfriends and covers his face in all his pics

be surprised if he has ever been laid
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3077 on: December 03, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
the words of a desperate man begging for posts

moderators and jedis who are not active on a regular basis which mean atleast! few times a week will lose status starting next week sunday DEC 9

this is diff board friends 100-150 applications to be members e v e r y single day!

i do not want SHIT MEMBERS AND OR STATUS SEEKERS...and that includes mods and jedis

unless you are TOP elf who risk life in real life fighting filts ...you are to follow the above if want to be part of spam

gh15 approved
Either him or one of his bottom bitches starts a thread like that once or twice a day.
Pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3078 on: December 03, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
LOL!

Look at the this.

3-4 fags circle jerking eachother and STILL pissing on something good WHILE claiming they have a life and dont need this...

Go to the gym guys/gays, do something productive

WW should make new pics of his appartment ad this this DO wash the dirty windows WW

Bigmc...well, I was gonna say go to the gym but that would be like asking a Swedish woman to cook you a meal = simply impossible. What are you doing on this website or ANY website remotely connected with training? You dont train, your insults are laughable and nobody likes you except WW but we all know how WW treats his 'friends'.

This board is DONE. Zero interesting topics, zero truth and almost nobody even trains. LOL!

Why does it even exist is the real question. It doesnt, is the answer. The moment this board stopped speaking the truth about bodybuilding and started condoning and approving of scammers and liars, it was done. Like that Metallica song 'sad but true'

While I would love to recommend you check out the "Random Pics" thread or even the "Women of Crossfit" thread, I am sure you would complain that there aren't enough men in thongs posing for you.  So, I wont.  But I definitely wont let you besmirch the awesomeness of those threads.

Lastly, if this board is done, zero truth, etc etc etc...why do you come here?  I bet you are the type of guy that will tell all your buddies how you left your last boyfriend because things weren't working out, how you two weren't meant for one another, that you have moved on, etc etc.  Yet, you sit there on Saturday nights all cuddled up stroking his cheek after taking his load in your ass.  There's some truth for you.

By the way, you look like shit.  HTH

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3079 on: December 03, 2012, 12:19:04 PM »
haha

ok sparky  ::)

You weren't directly involved in the Kigs fiasco as it was happening. He was.

he just tells the truth, this isn't a funniest poster contest.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3080 on: December 03, 2012, 01:30:13 PM »
You weren't directly involved in the Kigs fiasco as it was happening. He was.

he just tells the truth, this isn't a funniest poster contest.

yes it is

comedy is the elixir of life

smile and the world smiles with you

take kigs and you look like shit and have no money
T

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3081 on: December 03, 2012, 01:46:49 PM »
LOL!

Look at the this.

3-4 fags circle jerking eachother and STILL pissing on something good WHILE claiming they have a life and dont need this...

Go to the gym guys/gays, do something productive

WW should make new pics of his appartment ad this this DO wash the dirty windows WW

Bigmc...well, I was gonna say go to the gym but that would be like asking a Swedish woman to cook you a meal = simply impossible. What are you doing on this website or ANY website remotely connected with training? You dont train, your insults are laughable and nobody likes you except WW but we all know how WW treats his 'friends'.

This board is DONE. Zero interesting topics, zero truth and almost nobody even trains. LOL!

Why does it even exist is the real question. It doesnt, is the answer. The moment this board stopped speaking the truth about bodybuilding and started condoning and approving of scammers and liars, it was done. Like that Metallica song 'sad but true'

Are you blind? Stupid? Retarded? Delusional? Low IQ? All of the above? This board has 1800 active viewers online as i'm making this post, and you're saying that it's done?

Shut the fuck up, stop posting here, and go back to your source board (gh15 forum) you deluded indonesian. And can you please elaborate? "and started condoning and approving of scammers and liars, it was done." What exactly do you mean? We don't condone anything, all we're doing is exposing your scam for what it is. No sources are being named, nobody is selling anything. You are in your own little fantasy world.

Nothing lasts forever fucktard, enjoy being the highlight of what will most likely be the biggest bust in the DEA's history - along with every other higher-up on that stupid website.  Apply85, BiGHer, g101, all of you guys are in the government's scope. I have three active accounts on your forum (two of which have been shut down because of inactivity) but the fact remains that anybody can register. You may think that you're 'untraceable', but so did every other internet drug dealer hiding behind a proxy. Just remember that; nothing lasts forever. They're still gathering evidence but it's coming.. believe me.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3082 on: December 03, 2012, 02:35:58 PM »
the words of a desperate man begging for posts

moderators and jedis who are not active on a regular basis which mean atleast! few times a week will lose status starting next week sunday DEC 9

this is diff board friends 100-150 applications to be members e v e r y single day!

i do not want SHIT MEMBERS AND OR STATUS SEEKERS...and that includes mods and jedis

unless you are TOP elf who risk life in real life fighting filts ...you are to follow the above if want to be part of spam

gh15 approved

Oh fuck lol....I totally missed this. Hahahaha.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3083 on: December 03, 2012, 02:52:29 PM »
Oh fuck lol....I totally missed this. Hahahaha.  :D
Notice the perfect spelling? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3084 on: December 03, 2012, 02:56:45 PM »
Notice the perfect spelling? ;)
Most people don't notice anything you do Chaos.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3085 on: December 03, 2012, 04:15:38 PM »
Are you blind? Stupid? Retarded? Delusional? Low IQ? All of the above? This board has 1800 active viewers online as i'm making this post, and you're saying that it's done?

Shut the fuck up, stop posting here, and go back to your source board (gh15 forum) you deluded indonesian. And can you please elaborate? "and started condoning and approving of scammers and liars, it was done." What exactly do you mean? We don't condone anything, all we're doing is exposing your scam for what it is. No sources are being named, nobody is selling anything. You are in your own little fantasy world.

Nothing lasts forever fucktard, enjoy being the highlight of what will most likely be the biggest bust in the DEA's history - along with every other higher-up on that stupid website.  Apply85, BiGHer, g101, all of you guys are in the government's scope. I have three active accounts on your forum (two of which have been shut down because of inactivity) but the fact remains that anybody can register. You may think that you're 'untraceable', but so did every other internet drug dealer hiding behind a proxy. Just remember that; nothing lasts forever. They're still gathering evidence but it's coming.. believe me.

So you are saying that gh15 investigates himself?

He is directly involved with many governments including the U.S. government. Unlike this board, he is fighting tooth and nail to eliminate narcotics from the lives of bodybuilders and other citizens and THAT is what the DEA is interested in. If the DEA were to go after AAS users then they would be going after their sons, their neighbors, their wives who want to get in shape, they'd be going after themselves!

The fact of the matter is that Ron Avidan is about to face legal problems as this site operates on United States grounds and is actively involved in the sale of narcotics which both the DEA and gh15 hate! These narcotics are being sold by your very own mods along with other UGL products that are not only contaminated and oftentimes bunk, but also they are sold by a pedophile. How can sit there spouting your lies while this goes on right underneath your nose.

Goombo, gh15 invinsible.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3086 on: December 03, 2012, 04:27:43 PM »

He is directly involved with many governments including the U.S. government. Unlike this board, he is fighting tooth and nail to eliminate narcotics from the lives of bodybuilders and other citizens and THAT is what the DEA is interested in. If the DEA were to go after AAS users then they would be going after their sons, their neighbors, their wives who want to get in shape, they'd be going after themselves!

The fact of the matter is that Ron Avidan is about to face legal problems as this site operates on United States grounds and is actively involved in the sale of narcotics which both the DEA and gh15 hate! These narcotics are being sold by your very own mods along with other UGL products that are not only contaminated and oftentimes bunk, but also they are sold by a pedophile. How can sit there spouting your lies while this goes on right underneath your nose.

Goombo, gh15 invinsible.
Lol, nice fairytale , "elf". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #3087 on: December 03, 2012, 04:43:19 PM »

Goombo, gh15 invinsible.

It would be great if any of that were right, but it isn't. Gh15 has done NOTHING, has proved NOTHING, and most importantly will NEVER do anything - because he can't! WW and all of the other supposed 'narcotic' dealers still remain unscathed. In fact, I don't think anybody here has any proof that drugs are being dealt here. Show some screenshots of these PMs. No proof has ever been presented, apart from the psychobabble coming out of gh15's stupid mouth and his direct descendents (g101, bustinass, yourself.) Narcotics and drug abuse in bodybuilding are there for a reason - because the athletes choose to indulge in them. Nobody is holding a gun to Jose Raymonds' head and saying, "hey, take this X." They do it because they want to, or for quality of life, like avoiding the lethargy that HGH can do to you.

And as for the US Govt being 'directly involved.'

Really. Really? Why should they give a fuck about Chinese HGH and bathtub steroids when they can make millions, if not billions, from every other corrupt scheme going on in this country at the moment? War profiteering? Treasuries? Private Investments? They don't give a shit about your stupid HGH and you are a naive little brat for even beginning to consider that they ever did. Your "god" is nothing more than an internet persona, you realize that, right? Unless he is busting doors down and kicking some serious ass, nothing is happening.

Your god is only right on one point - large doses of steroids will make you grow. Everything else he says is complete bullshit.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3088 on: December 03, 2012, 04:46:41 PM »
lots of bullshit not true being said in this thread.....Ill be back later I took a gram of test tonight and Im going  to the gym to grow big muscles
l

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3089 on: December 03, 2012, 04:53:05 PM »
To the gimmick Goomba:

All in attendance hear this...gh15 is NOT a drug dealer. Never has been and never will be. He IS a bodybuilder...born a bodybuilder and will die a bodybuilder. He fights for the true bodybuilder everyday of his life.

You must have forgotten Goomba how you wanted to be a mod but gh15 would not have you, and threw you out of his presence. Oh how short one's memory can be. And now you have your sad attempts to drag his name and reputation through the mud. But what you forget is that the truth can not be hidden in filth.

Lies, Lies, Lies, that is all you can spew from your mouth. Why not humble yourself and accept the truth instead of fighting so hard to maintain your so-called status amongst a board where very few bodybuilders actually even exist. You desire to come back to the fold, but instead of seeking forgiveness your pride causes you to rebel against the one you once desired acceptance from.

You are all little children who lost their leader...now you wander aimlessly with no real purpose or direction, only lashing out at the one hand who tried to feed you the truth. He stood for the truth and now it is your lies that bury you in the very place where his truth was birthed.

He was among you for 8 years...8 YEARS and yet you still could not find out who gh15 was?! What does this tell you? You accuse him of gimmick account, multiple accounts, a barber, a kid in mom's basement, a single, lonely Florida man. Do you even see the ludicrous nature of your "detective work"?

It was the lies of the industry that birthed gh15, and it was the lies of his very own "home" that eventually drove him away.

That my lost brethern is indeed the definition of "FAIL".

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3090 on: December 03, 2012, 04:56:22 PM »

Goombo, gh15 invinsible.

Bonjour!!!!!

dre you are the definition of fail.  go suck gh's hamster dick some more cum dumpster

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #3091 on: December 03, 2012, 04:58:27 PM »
I never wanted to be a mod, what are you talking about? I made about 20 posts on your forum. None of which ever indicated that I wanted to mod. I was never 'kicked out,' I still have an account there that is alive and well. You'll never find it ;)

And why would I want to mod a steroid source board anyway? So that I can end up in the news along with every other idiot mod there when the DEA comes knocking?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3092 on: December 03, 2012, 05:00:31 PM »

Bonjour!!!!!

dre you are the definition of fail.  go suck gh's hamster dick some more cum dumpster
LMAO!!!

You fat fuck, you might do alright here. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3093 on: December 03, 2012, 05:03:22 PM »
To the gimmick Goomba:

All in attendance hear this...gh15 is NOT a drug dealer. Never has been and never will be. He IS a bodybuilder...born a bodybuilder and will die a bodybuilder. He fights for the true bodybuilder everyday of his life.

You must have forgotten Goomba how you wanted to be a mod but gh15 would not have you, and threw you out of his presence. Oh how short one's memory can be. And now you have your sad attempts to drag his name and reputation through the mud. But what you forget is that the truth can not be hidden in filth.

Lies, Lies, Lies, that is all you can spew from your mouth. Why not humble yourself and accept the truth instead of fighting so hard to maintain your so-called status amongst a board where very few bodybuilders actually even exist. You desire to come back to the fold, but instead of seeking forgiveness your pride causes you to rebel against the one you once desired acceptance from.

You are all little children who lost their leader...now you wander aimlessly with no real purpose or direction, only lashing out at the one hand who tried to feed you the truth. He stood for the truth and now it is your lies that bury you in the very place where his truth was birthed.

He was among you for 8 years...8 YEARS and yet you still could not find out who gh15 was?! What does this tell you? You accuse him of gimmick account, multiple accounts, a barber, a kid in mom's basement, a single, lonely Florida man. Do you even see the ludicrous nature of your "detective work"?

It was the lies of the industry that birthed gh15, and it was the lies of his very own "home" that eventually drove him away.

That my lost brethern is indeed the definition of
"FAIL".
Fixed

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3094 on: December 03, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
LMAO!!!

You fat fuck, you might do alright here. ;D

I thought you were the only fat fuck here

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3095 on: December 03, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
I thought you were the only fat fuck here
That's the kind of thinking that makes you a quack doctor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3096 on: December 03, 2012, 05:13:41 PM »
To the gimmick Goomba:

That my lost brethern is indeed the definition of "FAIL".

brother i respect you for coming here to defend our gh15 but there is a point where less is more.....leave it to me.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3097 on: December 03, 2012, 05:17:11 PM »
brother i respect you for coming here to defend our gh15 but there is a point where less is more.....leave it to me.
lol, saves up his allowance to buy a g of test, shoots it all at once and suddenly his other ball drops. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3098 on: December 03, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »
That's the kind of thinking that makes you a quack doctor.

I heard it from Chiro.  He said you liked it when he slapped your fat cheeks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3099 on: December 03, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »
lol, saves up his allowance to buy a g of test, shoots it all at once and suddenly his other ball drops. ;D

lol i have no balls they are long gone ;D
l