Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459762 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3150 on: December 04, 2012, 11:58:13 AM »
new thread ron is going to pay gh 15 to post here again  ::)

Quote from: decto on November 02, 2012, 05:53:13 AM
Hello gh15,

The message I will proceed with is not a lie or fiction. I do not wish to have this posted in public but remain confidential between us. Yaron has proposed a fee in order to get you back into posting on getbig. The site has been having troubles as of late regarding the daily traffic and future sponsorships have been compromised due to this. Let me know if you are interested in the offer. Yaron also asked that you may e-mail him directly if you will accept the offer. Please respond back asap.

Thank you

HAHAHAHA......start a new thread and ask Ron about this.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3151 on: December 04, 2012, 12:04:54 PM »
HAHAHAHA......start a new thread and ask Ron about this.  :D

its the fake delusions of an idiot

it doesnt deserve its own thread

i only posted it cause it is mildly amusing how obsessed he is with this place
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3152 on: December 04, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »
not too smart are we?

I didnt have anything dofferent back then, lol!

no you are stupid wasting money on crap

to be fair you would eat shit if your "boss" told you too

looking forward to the time when karma catches up with you

wont be long twinkles wont be long  ;)
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3153 on: December 04, 2012, 12:31:31 PM »
new thread ron is going to pay gh 15 to post here again  ::)

Quote from: decto on November 02, 2012, 05:53:13 AM
Hello gh15,

The message I will proceed with is not a lie or fiction. I do not wish to have this posted in public but remain confidential between us. Yaron has proposed a fee in order to get you back into posting on getbig. The site has been having troubles as of late regarding the daily traffic and future sponsorships have been compromised due to this. Let me know if you are interested in the offer. Yaron also asked that you may e-mail him directly if you will accept the offer. Please respond back asap.

Thank you
All Ron has to do is deny this as being False and GH15's credibility will crumble....

....because he is currently still very credible, right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3154 on: December 04, 2012, 12:35:01 PM »
All Ron has to do is deny this as being False and GH15's credibility will crumble....

....because he is currently still very credible, right?

yes

we must believe this post unless ron says otherwise

its clear to all of us that ron would pay an anonymous gimmick to push fake gear and talk about meeting the president and aliens

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3155 on: December 04, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
karma?

I dont believe in karma. you must be religious. lol!

karma, haha

I dont have a boss compadre, only you have one = WW

haha

is that the best you can do

i run your whole board skippy

i bow down to no one  :-*
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3156 on: December 04, 2012, 12:55:26 PM »
you run the whole board?

You cant run to the toilet without shitting yourself in the pants man, lol

if you are here, you leash-holder WW must be around also somewhere  :-*

weak stuff from a second rate loser

your whole life involves lying about your sex life and achievements

you should kill yourself and stop stealing the air you are breathing
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3157 on: December 04, 2012, 01:05:04 PM »
how do you know I am luying, lol?

were you there? did I see you sneaking a peak at me plowing the girl?

naughty boy.

your posts reek of insecurity and overcompensation

i have seen what you look like behind the mask

you are a hideous jug eared gook faced aberration

in the old days you would have been terminated to protect the gene pool
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3158 on: December 04, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »

Bigmc is ok....
but alot of you guys got the wrong idea of BustinAss Ive talked to him quite a bit several times about shit not even related to bodybuilding and he's extremely humble..one of the most down to earth guys around.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3159 on: December 04, 2012, 01:14:05 PM »
not what your wife said  :-*

she said you looked like the elephant mans ugly twin

said you turned up dressed like and elf asking if i was around to throw hands

she said she laughed in your face and you soiled yourself and ran away like a screaming little twink

she said you were the most pathetic human being it had been her misfortune to meet

true story
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3160 on: December 04, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »
Bigmc is ok....
but alot of you guys got the wrong idea of BustinAss Ive talked to him quite a bit several times about shit not even related to bodybuilding and he's extremely humble..one of the most down to earth guys around.
Why does he keep coming back here? I don't think he likes this place and certainly nobody here cares about anything he has to say. I'm confused...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3161 on: December 04, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »
Pellius,

Arnold took a break under his own power. He also told you guys who he was so stop acting like you hunted him down. All you did was look up his name which was provided to you and found his facebook account. Quit acting like any of you have done a single thing to harm anyone. Arnold is fine and i email him all the time. He is not done and took a break because of all the drama you fags brought on his family since you have no balls to confront someone man to man. Going after someone's family when you had his address is a fucking bitch move, but i expected nothing less from a group of conartists.

You guys say this board is dead, but you keep this thread churning more powerful than ever. More people are seeing the lies you live and spew over and over again. This board will never die and no harm will ever come to a getbigger because of your homo savior.

All of you just need to let this die, we know it was a scam, but there is no proof that gh15 was 100% behind it, he just pushed the product hard like the good little drug pusher he is. Until one of you provides concrete proof on "either" side of this argument, this thread is just here for humor at this point.

Also, Kigs are sold by many sources. Several private sources have legit Kigs, but they aren't the magical ones gh15 is trying to sell people. If people want to use kigs go ahead, some of them have tested well recently. All of this is over a year old now and needs to just die.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3162 on: December 04, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »
same goes for you my man.

nobody listens to you in any way shape or form and STILL you come back. And come back not only to GB but this thread in specific where 5guys are dancing in a circle and you want to be the 6th. sorry, no room

bye now
Ummmmmm I don't come to your house and piss on the carpet, do I skipper?

It fascinates me why why you keep coming back to a place you don't like or aren't welcome.

Nobody is forcing you to be a part of this community, but you keep running back for more of this.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3163 on: December 04, 2012, 01:37:41 PM »
you take steroids, you must buy them from someone

your board's reason for existence is to keep people from getting ripped off when they buy steroids and GH.,,,and prides itself on having only top notch sources

But whitewidow is supposed to feel bad about himself because he sold steroids, and you are trying to put him down for it.

do you realize what a fucking idiot you sound like ?

WW is accusing me of being a dealer. Like he's making some damaging accusation. The fact is he is the dealer. I've proved it with his own words. Whether that's a good or bad thing is not the issue. The fact that he is a dealer on this board is another issue entirely. The fact that this is completely missed by you proves that you are a fucking idiot.

Lots of dummies on this thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3164 on: December 04, 2012, 01:54:24 PM »
Arnold Jr. is still around! I talk to him! he is fine!  He got in some trouble but he is not in jail! He is busy doing what he loves to do! He will be back!
Pellius read my PM I said I had no plan of doing anything longer then 6 months and that was a year ago! I had no long term plan to be a big time source! I know that life does not last. better to go on a quick blitz and quit! just how I like to do my cycles megadose hard for a short period and stop for awhile! Read the PM ! I do not bullshit you know euroman is not around anyway!

That is the only guy I trusted and you know that! No LE can indict somebody without a controll buy! they need physical proof and if they had it I would already be indicted! The funny thing is I admit my faults but you cannot admit that you asked me to remail you 25 kits of HGH.
You also do not admit that you delivered HGH to people wich is illegal! what you did is illegal! what don't you get about that? You also had to use people because your house is flagged and has been raided!
If the pack was so small why would they take the time to raid your house?

Who cares if you used to have a prescription for test! that is like if I went off painillers and ordered them online and got busted getting them in the mail the defense I used to get them prescribed to me would not hold up! They would say why didn't you see a doctor and get them prescribed again? I don't buy your excuse!

any judge would ask why you did not go to a dr. in hawaii and get Test depot prescribed if you had prescriptions from california before? you cannot just use that defense! Also Tell me what Gh15  has taught you? because pro Bodybuilders using a shitload of steroids/HGH and insulin is not new information! anybody your age and with your years on the boards kinows exactly what the pros use and abuse! You cannot tell me at your age he taught you anything new!

You also have no proof he is a pro! how come he cant take any pictures of his castles or cars? or at least 1 of his dogs? I think he is a phony! and you think he is Dennis James-LOL! sure Dennis James has Hours to goof off on getbig-Bullshit! that fucker would be on here all fucking day and night! def not any Pro or ex-Pro would have time to do that! Do you really want me to post pictures of what the DEA bought? I don't want the source tipped off. But if you think I am lying I will show you guys.

You keep making the same accusations over and over again. Accusations I've already repeated admitted to. You say you don't like. If I show that on this thread the PM had been posted where I asked you to remail for me and I admitted to it will you leave this thread forever?

You keep making the same accusation that I didn't admit to saying the kigs were good, I was going to order more, I asked you remail them when I was having doubts about my remailer. I keep admitting those accusations are true over and over and over again. Then you make the same accusations all over again. That's what I mean when I say something is serious wrong with you.

Are you willing to stand by your claim that you never lie? I will post the PM posted on this thread where I asked you to remail for me and freely and shamelessly admitted that I did will you leave this thread once and for all? You add nothing to it. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

You already said you were done with this thread but that was a lie too. Lets see how many more lies I can expose. And we're suppose to believe you're out of the drug business. You've proved time and again that you word means nothing.

Yes of course I will drop it. You are right I did post something I should not of. you are right. since it was something people knew about that is the only reason I posted it. totally my bad. I don't want to come across as someone who double crosses somebody. I should not of said anything about the PM. I never do. It is more with my beef with GH15. that guy trys to make me look so bad, when he deals with people who are horrible ! not you. But Gh15 deals with scum and trys to call me scum and akes up lies!

sounds good. you are right. I feel bad. I did make a promise. I never break them and tyou have a valid point. If i did it to you I could do it to someone else. I fucked up. even though you are friends with GH15 should not matter I made a promise. I apologize. I made a shadey move.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3165 on: December 04, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
"pellius" ? Wasn't he some getbigger from the past ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3166 on: December 04, 2012, 02:11:58 PM »
"pellius" ? Wasn't he some getbigger from the past ?

pellius used to suck vince basilles cock

now he takes it in the ass from gh 15

he is quite the bottom
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3167 on: December 04, 2012, 02:18:40 PM »
pellius used to suck vince basilles cock

now he takes it in the ass from gh 15

he is quite the bottom
Nah, pellius was a very nice gentleman.    :)

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3168 on: December 04, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »
haha you are just mad because you werent allowed on our board.

Butthurt is the better word

You sound like a 10th grader trying to be cool in front of his friends

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3169 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:36 PM »
haha you are just mad because you werent allowed on our board.

You actually typed those words and posted them? Let me guess; your mom grounded you and you can't go outside for a week.
a

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3170 on: December 04, 2012, 04:31:24 PM »
Bustin, why do you continue to come over here?  you basically come over here just to talk shit to WW and bigmc.  gh said no one that posted over on your board is allowed to post here so how does that look when a mod, you, continue to post here just to talk shit?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3171 on: December 04, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »
Getbig is everything to gh15.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3172 on: December 04, 2012, 07:27:47 PM »
Getbig is everything to gh15.
yeah and not the opposite of that gh15 is everything to get big

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3173 on: December 04, 2012, 09:00:54 PM »
Bustin, why do you continue to come over here?  you basically come over here just to talk shit to WW and bigmc.  gh said no one that posted over on your board is allowed to post here so how does that look when a mod, you, continue to post here just to talk shit?

First of all you are wrong about no one being able to post here. I thought that was clarified. Nevertheless, can it be any more obvious that you are wrong.

We come here to dispel the lies told about gh15. In this case, that he was part of of the kigtropin scam.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3174 on: December 04, 2012, 09:14:50 PM »
First of all you are wrong about no one being able to post here. I thought that was clarified. Nevertheless, can it be any more obvious that you are wrong.

We come here to dispel the lies told about gh15. In this case, that he was part of of the kigtropin scam.

Umm.. hello? He is the SOLE reason that this scam is taking place. Pep has great GH, but it seems that somewhere along the way, gh15 lost his stake in the GH he supplies and starting pushing kigs. That's where this all began. I wonder how someone like Pellius would look as a natural. If 5ius of GH a day and a gram of anabolics a week produces the bag of smashed assholes we've seen here, who knows what natural penislust would look like. Vince Basile-esque, but worse.