Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462692 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3450 on: December 10, 2012, 06:48:44 AM »
here is the phone! I am not into these new blackberrys/Iphones. I have had this phone for 7 years!

whitewidow

« Reply #3451 on: December 10, 2012, 07:11:43 AM »
you know how i know you're lying?  you have had "legit kigs" recently within the past couple of months and still may have some....at least that is what you have been saying.  anyways if you really had these "legit magic kigs" and gh was a powerful millionaire like he claims then you would have taken them somewhere to have them analyzed to figure out exactly what was in there.  but considering you don't hvae legit kigs and gh is just a muppet that didn't take place.  

its funny you talk shit about this place but yet you're over here everyday......what a loser.  

i used to actually enjoy reading your posts over there because you seemed like a good dude but coming over here continuously just to troll this thread proves that you are actually just a low life douche bag with no hams.

in before the.......i don't have the kigs anymore.....we sent them to get tested but the postman took them because he could smell the legit kigs.......

i also know you are mentally challenged because you can not grasp the concept of gh posting 24hrs a day and make up the most rediculous excuses ever.  you truly have the IQ of about 72 and thats why you follow your puppet master around all day sucking his dick.....there were no blondes the other night......you were the blond when you put on your wig and danced for your master.

AH MEN! kigs are not 191-AA HGH and Yes GH15 makes him were a blonde wigg and 6IN highheels!
pollio got assraped by his master GH15 drug dealer,filt,lying,rapist!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3452 on: December 10, 2012, 08:18:10 AM »
You blocked my PM's and I never even had PM'ed you before you Pm'ed me how to do the screenshot. I tried to reply and say thans but it said you blocked my PM's-LOL.

Huh?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3453 on: December 10, 2012, 08:30:08 AM »
here is the phone! I am not into these new blackberrys/Iphones. I have had this phone for 7 years!

Do you have to dial it to make a call when you open it ??? ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3454 on: December 10, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
Who are you dude?

I dont know you

WW and Bigmc I still have some respect for, even if it was just that they dont waver in their replies and madness

You on the other side, I dont know you. What do you want? whats your goal?

you respect the truth i speak

it may be your salvation  ;)
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3455 on: December 10, 2012, 10:38:59 AM »
fucking hell  ;D ;D ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3456 on: December 10, 2012, 10:54:13 AM »
so he's gone from being unable to spell the word 'filth' correctly to being well up on philosophy.

amazing.

and the 'still alive' thing should be changed for

'still anonymous'

I wonder if he was posting over the weekend when Dj was onstage......... that would fuck the turtle oap right up.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #3457 on: December 10, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »
fucking hell  ;D ;D ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

It was so irritating to watch it, until next slide was shown I had time to literally read that text 100 times or more, so fucking sloooooooooooooooooooooo w. Exactly same reason I hate those "documentaries" where there is text and someone reads it, it is always waaay to slow for me, but this is fucking ridiculous.

I guess it was tailored for feeble minds of gh15's minions.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3458 on: December 10, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
I respect the idiot you are. Always an idiot and luying 24/7

Atleast you are consistant
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3459 on: December 10, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
Who are you dude?

I dont know you

WW and Bigmc I still have some respect for, even if it was just that they dont waver in their replies and madness

You on the other side, I dont know you. What do you want? whats your goal?

hahahaha..what a fucking clown you are.  totally avoided all the important stuff in my post....and yes you know who i am from over there.  don't act like you're too cool.

why didn't you and the puppet master get the kigs that you had tested?????  they were "legit" after all according to what you have said. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3460 on: December 10, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
What was Bustedface's peak weight on mega dose kigs/gear 200lb?

Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3461 on: December 10, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »
If you ever used real kigs hahahaha.

So you are admitting that your scrawny little shitstain body got transformed due to mega dosing kigs and roids. You are a real hero.

Weight is relevant for abusers, it means that you have shit genetics.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3462 on: December 10, 2012, 03:24:27 PM »
weight is for suckers like you Jamie.

because you lack quality and polish and appeal, you MUST compensate in weight

Go buy some real kigs, I am sure WW will sell you a shitload of narcotics with it as well. He thinks test is same as crack, so why not

I'm about 210lb my tiny brained troll friend, hardly big. So are you advertising kigs or not? They don't add weight now, especially when used in conjunction with gear? Or you have shit response? You seem confused.
Trans Milkshake.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3463 on: December 10, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
yeah sure

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3464 on: December 10, 2012, 03:29:27 PM »
Kigs rule supreme

If you ever used them you would know. Those who have know. Simple as that

You use kigs and never look back. GOD like results. everybody knows it, even WW. Thats why he is so against them: it stops him from making profit selling so he wants people to believe they are bad.
72% Hyperbole
25% Horseshit
2.75% Mustard
.25% Proprietary idiocy

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3465 on: December 10, 2012, 03:30:38 PM »
Kigs rule supreme

If you ever used them you would know. Those who have know. Simple as that

You use kigs and never look back. GOD like results. everybody knows it, even WW. Thats why he is so against them: it stops him from making profit selling so he wants people to believe they are bad.

That's great if true, well for anybody who has an interest in such things. I seriously doubt that one voice of dissent, in this case being WW, really causes that much trouble does it? Why so serious? Vested interest could be the only logical explanation. Or maybe you guys are just fucking crazies who knows.

I don't even see what the problem is, if there is a legit product out there that works for people, then they will buy it again, why are such matters of any interest to you?
Trans Milkshake.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3466 on: December 10, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
72% Hyperbole
25% Horseshit
2.75% Mustard
.25% Proprietary idiocy

In the spirit of Willy Wonka, I SO wanted to reply with "That's a hundred and five percent!!" 

Unfortunately, the math just didn't come through in that regard. :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3467 on: December 10, 2012, 04:23:37 PM »
BustedAss still telling fairy tales in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3468 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:16 PM »
i dont have any genuine anomosity towards pellius

even though he posted he wanted to piss on my grave while my family watched  ???

i just like confronting him with the truth which seems to infuriate him

i wish him all the best in life  :)

Everything you say is a lie. You are unable to speak the truth. Even now. Of course, I would piss on your grave. I would piss on you. But never in front of your family.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3469 on: December 10, 2012, 09:12:03 PM »
Only one picture is posted and it is the one the DEA bought with someones help who does not lie Gh15! Hey Gh15 is a snitch and threatens people! even getbig moderators so why not give him a taste of his own medicine?

Liar. That pic was posted almost a year ago. You even referred to it on this thread. You said you had people going "Whoa." LOL! Nobody here is impressed with you. Strango got pissed as well as a lot of other people. I asked Strango about you and and he said he doesn't know you personally and never had these conversation you claimed where he told you all the details on how he makes his gear.

Why are you always trying to make yourself more important that you are. Is it because you're a midget?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3470 on: December 10, 2012, 09:14:18 PM »
ROTFLMFAO!!!! funniest shit I read all week! he got his 80's reeboks on with the velcro strap on top. He does not even have the reebok shoes with the pump on the shoe tongue! or maybe he does and those are his dress shoes! he only breaks the reebok pumps out when he has a hot man date.

I never kept up with these shoe fads. I find one that I like and stick with it and don't give a crap what others think. It's sheep like you that follow the fads and pay through the ass to wear some shoe that you think makes you look cool. The market economy thrives on chumps like you. What's a pump on the shoe tongue?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3471 on: December 10, 2012, 09:16:48 PM »
in his defense pellius is always boasting about how much his house is worth etc

even though he looks life a poorly fed tramp

Another lie. Prove that I "boost" about the worth of my house. I will wager that it's worth more than yours and certainly more that WW's apartment. But even that's in context. My brother's house in Georgia is barely worth $200,000 but it's a mansion compared to mine. Hawaii is just the most expensive State in the Union.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3472 on: December 10, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
classic get big

keep moving the goal posts

why not just go with the original bet

Once again I expose you for the type of person you truly are. Never once have you ever tried to be fair or impartial. Never once, despite the preface of "seriously" have you ever seriously addressed an argument. "Keep moving the goal posts?" Did you say that to CalvinH who constantly ridicules my physique saying how much better he looks than me with all the rest of you agreeing? You don't even try to hide your bias. When I propose to post pics on a neutral board CalvinH "moves the goal post" to a meaningless "lets do it with our shirts on." Did you call him on that? On a bodybuilding board? You call me out for posting WW PMs totally ignoring the reason why I did it. Let me make it clear. If I give you my word I'll keep it. But if you break it then all bets are off. I restrained my self and constantly warned WW about posting my PMs and told him if he didn't stop I'd start posting his. And mine are far more incriminating.

You have an agenda, that is crystal clear, truth means nothing to you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3473 on: December 10, 2012, 09:27:05 PM »
your such a dumbfuck! I have a bissel for shizel my nizzel!

And you think this is a place to boast about. LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3474 on: December 10, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »
put up or shut-up

You have a checking account. Wow! You want me to go to the bank and pull out a bunch of cash and take pics of it. Wow! What will that prove? Posting our W2 forms will confirm how much each of us makes at a real job. You may have cash stashed underneath your bed in a shoe box but you don't have a real job.