Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459894 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3475 on: December 10, 2012, 09:31:57 PM »
Ah the classic "I gotta go to work so I can't respond for another day" routine

Translation = " I gotta go do fire dances for the drunk tourists at the rat hole dive bar by the airport"

Got any new workout tips after viewing the Betamax tape you found in the same dumpster as your shoes?  8)  :D

It must seem very strange to you that someone has better things to do than sit in front of a computer all day. That here in Hawaii I'd rather spend my Saturday at the beach then head over to the UFC gym where they are hosting a UFC party and watch what will probably be BJ Penn's last fight. Whereas you spend your Saturday on GetBig waiting for me to post.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3476 on: December 10, 2012, 09:32:37 PM »

all of those people look like mutants Pellius, maybe some more research needs to be done on the drug.

Anytime you want to compare pics, champ. LMK.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3477 on: December 10, 2012, 09:34:11 PM »
did you see my bissell my nizzell? owned again! carpet steam cleaner!-LOL my carpets are cleaner then yours-lol

And this is GetBig? Are people reading this? He's bragging about a carpet cleaner and my capret is cleaner than yours.

I miss the old GetBig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3478 on: December 10, 2012, 09:34:55 PM »
serious question

have you ever had an original thought

are you so brainwashed that all you can do is regurgitate the sales pitch from your site

You've never asked a serious question since you started this thread. So STFU!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3479 on: December 10, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »
you numbnut, stop sucking ass and start being truthfull

You dare say that test and HG is BAD for a person?

Without HGH there would be no Chuck Norris, Sly Stallone, Madonna, Cher, Suzanne Summers, Van Damme and athletes still going strong into their forties.

Let him believe what he wants. But I assure you when the wrinkles start coming and the belly fat starts growing he'll be on gh15's board under another name trying to find a hook up.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3480 on: December 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM »
Without HGH there would be no Chuck Norris, Sly Stallone, Madonna, Cher, Suzanne Summers, Van Damme and athletes still going strong into their forties.

Let him believe what he wants. But I assure you when the wrinkles start coming and the belly fat starts growing he'll be on gh15's board under another name trying to find a hook up.

pellius
everyone dies
old and rinkled
you are wasting
time and money
on a losing proposition

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3481 on: December 10, 2012, 09:40:27 PM »
watch what will probably be BJ Penn's last fight.

His last fight was supposedly his last one.  So tired of the bullshit that comes out of his camp.  "BJ is in such great condition he could go six rounds".  Ummm...he gassed after 2.  His liver was not found until 2hrs after the fight that night due to the pounding it took.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: December 10, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »
I ran 250mgs prop and npp for about 8 weeks but that was almost 7 months ago. Got up to 170. Now i'm 5'11 165 (on a good day,) 19 years old, small in clothing and totally okay with it. I don't want to use steroids because I don't need them. Would I like to be bigger? Sure. Am I fine with injecting my glute twice a week? Yes. But do I? No, because i'm still young and have no reason for them. I'm fine with my life. I'm attractive, confident, intelligent, and the fact that I work out 2-3x a week means I am in better shape than just about 95% of people my age. I am complimented on my appearance on a daily basis. No need for the 'freak factor.'

For all the young and naive reading this (including myself,) when older forum vets tell you to WAIT until hopping on AAS, just listen. I don't regret using, hell, it changed my facial structure and personality for the better. But purely for muscle-building purposes, you are fine winging it naturally.

And for those wondering - no, I didn't take these in a crack house. It's my unfinished basement. We were tearing down some walls  :D

Finally, , a rational post backing it up with some pretty damn decent pics. I wish I could look like that natural. And you seem right in the head.

Props!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3483 on: December 10, 2012, 10:56:37 PM »

What's the point. Pellius all 140lb of him is on high does gear/hgh in all of his pictures and everyone has seen bustinass' natural pic, rocking the 12 year old with aids look.

Still waiting on you. And unlike you I will be honest.

And I shudder to think what you will look like when you're 52 years old. I still fit right in with the beach boys.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3484 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:53 PM »
What kind of cellphone do you have WW?  You really don't need to post any pics for anyone though. 

No, but it's fun anyway.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: December 10, 2012, 11:05:20 PM »
Only on getbig does an argument over a possible scam end up with tons of dudes ripping off their shirts and posing.  8)

And congrats on last place.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3486 on: December 10, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »
here is the phone! I am not into these new blackberrys/Iphones. I have had this phone for 7 years!

And my shoes are old.   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3487 on: December 10, 2012, 11:55:31 PM »
No, but it's fun anyway.

You're slipping Penislust, here's Me now.  Post sinus/rhinoplasty op.  You'll have to rename the other pic, cause it's not me now. 

ps...I still like a glass of wine for special occasions. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3488 on: December 11, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
Once again I expose you for the type of person you truly are. Never once have you ever tried to be fair or impartial. Never once, despite the preface of "seriously" have you ever seriously addressed an argument. "Keep moving the goal posts?" Did you say that to CalvinH who constantly ridicules my physique saying how much better he looks than me with all the rest of you agreeing? You don't even try to hide your bias. When I propose to post pics on a neutral board CalvinH "moves the goal post" to a meaningless "lets do it with our shirts on." Did you call him on that? On a bodybuilding board? You call me out for posting WW PMs totally ignoring the reason why I did it. Let me make it clear. If I give you my word I'll keep it. But if you break it then all bets are off. I restrained my self and constantly warned WW about posting my PMs and told him if he didn't stop I'd start posting his. And mine are far more incriminating.

You have an agenda, that is crystal clear, truth means nothing to you.

you dont have an agenda?

;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3489 on: December 11, 2012, 01:30:05 AM »
you dont have an agenda?

;D

Yes I do. Never denied it for a minute. To promote the truth and to protect others from getting scammed like I was.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: December 11, 2012, 01:38:14 AM »
His last fight was supposedly his last one.  So tired of the bullshit that comes out of his camp.  "BJ is in such great condition he could go six rounds".  Ummm...he gassed after 2.  His liver was not found until 2hrs after the fight that night due to the pounding it took.

So let me get this straight: You're accusing a great champion of over staying his era and whithering away never wanting to admit that he is no longer the same person he once was and no longer the great champion he once was. To have to admit to one's self that something that has defined your life  and will always define your life and what you will be most remembered for is now over forever.

What an astute revelation. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3491 on: December 11, 2012, 01:44:40 AM »
Pellius, those last pics you posted would be great for a yahoo question entitled 'what will I look like on steroids without training?'

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3492 on: December 11, 2012, 01:46:12 AM »
Pellius, those last pics you posted would be great for a yahoo question entitled 'what will I look like on steroids without training?'
The legs are scarey.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3493 on: December 11, 2012, 01:48:54 AM »
The legs are scarey.

Hahaha yes booty, more mass on a KFC chicken stripper

whitewidow

« Reply #3494 on: December 11, 2012, 03:14:34 AM »
Liar. That pic was posted almost a year ago. You even referred to it on this thread. You said you had people going "Whoa." LOL! Nobody here is impressed with you. Strango got pissed as well as a lot of other people. I asked Strango about you and and he said he doesn't know you personally and never had these conversation you claimed where he told you all the details on how he makes his gear.

Why are you always trying to make yourself more important that you are. Is it because you're a midget?

if I was embarassed about my heaight why would I admit my height? you make no sense. the picture you are talking about was totally diffrent. It was just some strango Tren. I still have it saved. That picture is a new one.

whitewidow

« Reply #3495 on: December 11, 2012, 03:25:55 AM »
Kigs rule supreme

If you ever used them you would know. Those who have know. Simple as that

You use kigs and never look back. GOD like results. everybody knows it, even WW. Thats why he is so against them: it stops him from making profit selling so he wants people to believe they are bad.

I never sold chinese HGH ever! Anybody who has read my post knows I am heavily against chinese HGH. Kigtropin is a risky buy so ven though it might be good HGh sometimes it still is not 191-AA HGH. Ronny T tested 5 kits of kigtropin and all 5 were shit. If anybody asks me about chinese HGH and has no way to buy real USA HGH I tell them to buy legit riptropin because the 3rd party tests have showed it is 191AA HGH.

I have also seen alot of peoples bloodwork on rips and They were all great. I have tried a small amount of thanks and rips when I wanted to use more then 4IU a day due to the fact I only get 1 kit of legit USA HGH a month. I used serostim at 4IU a day and used thanks on top of it and it did not give me the usual carpel tunnel and the shot left red marks. The rips actually worked alot better and I would say it was closer to serostim then the thanktropin.

I go way back to the days of legit jintropin wich was great HGH. I also remeber the days nordic sold quality vet mexican gear and did not even mess with HGH. I remember when nordic got into selling HGH he started selling blue tops in 2006 for 100$ international and he payed 50$ for those kits. Others sold them way before nordic. they would give people welts after they shot them and were poor quality. what can you expect for 40-50$ 100IU kits.

whitewidow

« Reply #3496 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:41 AM »
Another lie. Prove that I "boost" about the worth of my house. I will wager that it's worth more than yours and certainly more that WW's apartment. But even that's in context. My brother's house in Georgia is barely worth $200,000 but it's a mansion compared to mine. Hawaii is just the most expensive State in the Union.

I will say Hawaii is fucking expensive!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3497 on: December 11, 2012, 03:28:50 AM »
Where's the posedown?  We have a pair of KFC chicken strippers...where's the drumsticks? 

whitewidow

« Reply #3498 on: December 11, 2012, 03:30:28 AM »
And this is GetBig? Are people reading this? He's bragging about a carpet cleaner and my capret is cleaner than yours.

I miss the old GetBig.

pollio was the one who said my carpets were dirty! how the fuck can my carpets be dirty when I have a carpet steam cleaner? maybe the floor was not vaccumed at the time of the picture but that was my old place anyway!

whitewidow

« Reply #3499 on: December 11, 2012, 03:33:30 AM »

Still waiting on you. And unlike you I will be honest.

And I shudder to think what you will look like when you're 52 years old. I still fit right in with the beach boys.

shoes and a cell phone are diffrent. shoes do not store pics and contacts/information I need. Now go teach pollio(bustinass) how to build some legs