Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459808 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3500 on: December 11, 2012, 03:34:46 AM »
You have a checking account. Wow! You want me to go to the bank and pull out a bunch of cash and take pics of it. Wow! What will that prove? Posting our W2 forms will confirm how much each of us makes at a real job. You may have cash stashed underneath your bed in a shoe box but you don't have a real job.

I own a business. I own a on-line supplement business and a local one. just legal supplements and steroids or HGH-JK

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3501 on: December 11, 2012, 03:36:04 AM »
Where's the posedown?  We have a pair of KFC chicken strippers...where's the drumsticks? 

Give me a couple of hours, i'll go and buy some pipe cleaners and then I can build a life size pellius doll from a boneless banquet boxmeal

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: December 11, 2012, 04:28:23 AM »
Give me a couple of hours, i'll go and buy some pipe cleaners and then I can build a life size pellius doll from a boneless banquet boxmeal
I can't wait.   ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3503 on: December 11, 2012, 05:08:57 AM »
So let me get this straight: You're accusing a great champion of over staying his era and whithering away never wanting to admit that he is no longer the same person he once was and no longer the great champion he once was. To have to admit to one's self that something that has defined your life  and will always define your life and what you will be most remembered for is now over forever.

What an astute revelation. 

Yes, that is what I am doing.  Got a problem with that?  Happens to so many of them.  They don't know anything else.  Want to know who is the worst offenders of that?  BODYBUILDERS!

Its called an opinion Pell.  Great thing about is, I dont have to order mine from some anonymous source on the net, nor do I have another anonymous person giving me lessons on how to have one.

Funny thing is that even his peers are coming forth with the same opinion.  If he does want to continue, he is too old for that weight class.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3504 on: December 11, 2012, 05:12:52 AM »

Sorry booty, just got back from the drive thru all they had was drumsticks and I don't want to give illusion that pellius' arms are that thick

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3505 on: December 11, 2012, 05:25:06 AM »
bustinass

you still no responded to the pillowtalk thread yet?

owned you c u n t

whitewidow

« Reply #3506 on: December 11, 2012, 05:29:10 AM »
you dont own anything legal

You push illegal drugs and try to sell them on here with your nice stories how test and mast is the same as deadly drugs you sell for own profit

you are a drug peddler and a bad one at that.

dont train, dont look like anything, bad nails and stained windows.

just put the blanket over your head and praise the lord anybody even reads your lie stained posts

LOL-stained windows!Man what a hater! I will call somebody to come clean them just for you Pollio!I did not say they were the same! I said I don't think steroids should even be illegal. I said they are however sceduled drugs/ schedule3 drugs! I said internet steroid dealers using the internet and usps to ship their steroids and HGH are looking at up to five years in jail and a mandatory 100,000$ fine. That is why alot of steroid dealers also deal recs.

that is the hard truth! most steroid dealers are amateur bodybuilders are gymrat bodybuilders. non lifters don't just have pop up with a interest in anabolic steroids and HGH. IT is only gymrats who are plateued out who start thinking about steroids or big athletes looking for an edge!  I hate to say it but most steroid dealers also sell rec drugs. Even your beloved Nordic sold xanax and valium at one point. several UGL guys if you get to know them well are big drug dealers as well as steroid dealers. I wont go into labs but it happens all the time. ask Gh15! amateurs trying to go pro will make money anyway they can! wether it is selling steroids and drugs or stripping and doing gay for pay they are always on the hustle for more money to buy HGH and roids for themselves. USA HGH is not cheap!

some of these guys have 5 grand HGH/steroid bills a month plus they pay their bills this way. they need all the free time they can get to train,eat and rest! I never said steroids were just as dangerous as crack or other recs! I just said they were both scheduled drugs and if you get caught selling either one you will go to jail! I don't sell any drugs! I had a period where I was into some shadey biz but not anymore! I actually am on good terms with the DEA since I made that buy for them, and pointed out the drug dealing going on your boyfriends website. GH15 would narc on me so I narced on him first. He is making money off of steroid dealers who pay him to advertise on his board! That is dealing!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3507 on: December 11, 2012, 06:06:30 AM »
Sorry booty, just got back from the drive thru all they had was drumsticks and I don't want to give illusion that pellius' arms are that thick
I get it.  There wasn't much meat on the bones was there BigCyp?  Just like Penislusts legs...

whitewidow

« Reply #3508 on: December 11, 2012, 06:08:25 AM »
I get it.  There wasn't much meat on the bones was there BigCyp?  Just like Penislusts legs...

you should see bustinass's legs! he has pollio legs

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3509 on: December 11, 2012, 06:10:23 AM »
you should see bustinass's legs! he has pollio legs
I believe he turned side on, to do a side chest pose for the camera and his legs disappeared they were so tiny. 

whitewidow

« Reply #3510 on: December 11, 2012, 06:12:07 AM »
Have I seen ANY pics of you little Jaime?

Pls, feel free to show us what your healthy lifestyle has awarded you with  ;)

in the meantime

bustinass's Pollio Legs!LOL

whitewidow

« Reply #3511 on: December 11, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »
No, but it's fun anyway.

LOL- booty is a good looking lady! you just are not attracted to her because you are homosexual! you never denied you were not homosexual! 52 no wife,no kids, no money, no good job. You are gay! you never argued about that!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3512 on: December 11, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »
bustinass's Pollio Legs!LOL
I literally can't see them.   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: December 11, 2012, 06:16:10 AM »
I believe he turned side on, to do a side chest pose for the camera and his legs disappeared they were so tiny. 

Nutsinhisass' legs are so small he got mistaken for david blane levitating when he was strolling down the beach

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3514 on: December 11, 2012, 06:16:28 AM »

Penislust would have been a more accurate name for you than booty or tight booty

You have fun making fun of others but when people do the same to you you POUND the report button and have the posts removed and posters put in TO and temp banned for "attacking" you , saying they are trolls and gimmicks

what a fucking hypocrite and POS you are

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3515 on: December 11, 2012, 06:17:32 AM »
LOL- booty is a good looking lady! you just are not attracted to her because you are homosexual! you never denied you were not homosexual! 52 no wife,no kids, no money, no good job. You are gay! you never argued about that!

Yes, all jokes aside Karen is a pretty lady with a great figure.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3516 on: December 11, 2012, 06:18:30 AM »
Penislust would have been a more accurate name for you than booty or tight booty

You have fun making fun of others but when people do the same to you you POUND the report button and have the posts removed and posters put in TO and temp banned for "attacking" you , saying they are trolls and gimmicks

what a fucking hypocrite and POS you are
I only report posts which bring up my daughter to be used against me as an attack.  That is fair enough.  Family should be kept out of it on here. 

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3517 on: December 11, 2012, 06:20:30 AM »
I only report posts which bring up my daughter to be used against me as an attack.  That is fair enough.  Family should be kept out of it on here. 

liar

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3518 on: December 11, 2012, 06:21:59 AM »
I have a feeling that 'lulu' has A cups, bad acne scars and an extremely flat ass.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3519 on: December 11, 2012, 06:23:41 AM »
I have a feeling that 'lulu' has A cups, bad acne scars and an extremely flat ass.

I have a feeling Big Sip has a limp dick his wife will get sick of real soon

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: December 11, 2012, 06:27:12 AM »
I have a feeling Big Sip has a limp dick his wife will get sick of real soon

Oh brother, hi Alex.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3521 on: December 11, 2012, 06:30:57 AM »
who gave you permission to talk?

Leave the talking to men and go make us a sammich

Even WW wouldnt bother and that says a lot!

did you ever answer my question as to why you and the puppet master never got your "legit" kigs tested? or are you just gonna keep ignoring it because you know i'm write and am basically exposing you as the lying pos no hamstings twink you are? 

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3522 on: December 11, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
Oh brother, hi Alex.

not quite fucktard , go back to playing with your e-girlfriend that gives you a chubby

I'm sure your wife would be proud to know what you're up to all day with the the old bag

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: December 11, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »
not quite fucktard , go back to playing with your e-girlfriend that gives you a chubby

I'm sure your wife would be proud to know what you're up to all day with the the old bag

What e-girlfriend is that you ugly little bitch?

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3524 on: December 11, 2012, 06:37:24 AM »
What e-girlfriend is that you ugly little bitch?

you have more than one ?