Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463375 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3800 on: December 22, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »
the kigtropin committee,,

i declaire now that on jan 2 2013 a new committe will start deliberartions,,

THE KIGTROPIN COMMITEE LEAD AND SPERVIZED DIRECTLY BY ME IN ORDER TO FIND IT OR TO MAKE IT AND BRING IT OUT TO THE PUBLIC,,

this committe will include 12 (dozen) individuals with experience on the matter

it is the xmass eve coming upon us..and im sitting wondering and pondering what was in those little vials in nov 2011 and left over feb and summer 2012,,

it is not fair and it is not right twards humanity ,,twards 1000s of bodybuilders,,it HAS TO CHANGE,,IT MUST CHANGE,,AND IT WILL! CHANGE

THERE IS NO REASONABLE REASON THAT AFTER 9 MONTHS OF BEST HGH FDA HGH! MANY BRANDS! WITH INSULIN BOTH HUMULIN R AND HUMALOG!....THERE IS NO REASON I NEED TO SIT AND MISS AND WISH AND HOPE FOR LEGIT KIGTROPIN! BUT I DO!

THE FACTS ARE! LEGIT KIGTROPIN CREATED A NEW YOU! WITH NEW MUSCULATOR SURFACE! IT GREW YOU INTO BETTER CONDITION! SKIN BODY FAT AND WATER MANIPULATION AT ITS BEST! ON A N Y F O O D!

ON FDA GH AND INSULIN...I HAVE TO EAT CLEANER! NO MORE ICECREAMS CRAZY AND PIZZA CRAZY...AND YET IM BLOOOOOFIER....SKIN IS THICKER! IM ABOUT SAME BODY FAT I WAS AFTER 14 DAYS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN BUT! IT DOESNT LOOOOOOOOK THE SAME ORFEEL THE SAME

N O FREAK! JUST REGULAR THICK FDA GH AND INSULINA SKIN

NOT TAKING INSULINA MAKE THE DIFF BETWEEN FDA GH AND LEGIT KIGTROPIN EVEN BIGGER!  THEN YOU CANT EVEN START COMPARING DUE TO LACK OF THICKNESS DUE TO ELIMINATION OF INSULIN

BODYBUILD CULT!

WHATEVER WAS IN LEGIT KIGTROPIN VIALS IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO BODYBUILD 2000,, I WILL BE MURDERED FOR IT IN MOST LIKELIHOOD BUT! I WILL SAVE BODYBUILDS LIKE MICHAEL ARVILLA THE LIFE THEY HAD TO LIVE DUE TO THEM ALWAYS BEING THE LEFT OVERS

THE KIGTROPIN COMITTEE WILL START ITS WORK JAN 2 2013

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
the 3rd night before xmass
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3801 on: December 22, 2012, 04:21:56 AM »

THE KIGTROPIN COMMITEE LEAD AND SPERVIZED DIRECTLY BY ME IN ORDER TO FIND IT OR TO MAKE IT AND BRING IT OUT TO THE PUBLIC,,

it is the xmass eve coming upon us..and im sitting wondering and pondering what was in those little vials in nov 2011 and left over feb and summer 2012,,

it is not fair and it is not right twards humanity ,,twards 1000s of bodybuilders,,it HAS TO CHANGE,,IT MUST CHANGE,,AND IT WILL! CHANGE

THERE IS NO REASONABLE REASON THAT AFTER 9 MONTHS OF BEST HGH FDA HGH! MANY BRANDS! WITH INSULIN BOTH HUMULIN R AND HUMALOG!....THERE IS NO REASON I NEED TO SIT AND MISS AND WISH AND HOPE FOR LEGIT KIGTROPIN! BUT I DO!

THE FACTS ARE! LEGIT KIGTROPIN CREATED A NEW YOU! WITH NEW MUSCULATOR SURFACE! IT GREW YOU INTO BETTER CONDITION! SKIN BODY FAT AND WATER MANIPULATION AT ITS BEST! ON A N Y F O O D!

ON FDA GH AND INSULIN...I HAVE TO EAT CLEANER! NO MORE ICECREAMS CRAZY AND PIZZA CRAZY...AND YET IM BLOOOOOFIER....SKIN IS THICKER! IM ABOUT SAME BODY FAT I WAS AFTER 14 DAYS OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN BUT! IT DOESNT LOOOOOOOOK THE SAME ORFEEL THE SAME

NOT TAKING INSULINA MAKE THE DIFF BETWEEN FDA GH AND LEGIT KIGTROPIN EVEN BIGGER!  THEN YOU CANT EVEN START COMPARING DUE TO LACK OF THICKNESS DUE TO ELIMINATION OF INSULIN

BODYBUILD CULT!

WHATEVER WAS IN LEGIT KIGTROPIN VIALS IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO BODYBUILD 2000,, I WILL BE MURDERED FOR IT IN MOST LIKELIHOOD BUT! I WILL SAVE BODYBUILDS LIKE MICHAEL ARVILLA THE LIFE THEY HAD TO LIVE DUE TO THEM ALWAYS BEING THE LEFT OVERS

gh15 approved
the lion of judah
This seems legitimate.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3802 on: December 22, 2012, 04:27:48 AM »
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3803 on: December 22, 2012, 04:31:00 AM »
::)
Have faith in the Turtletropin my friend.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3804 on: December 22, 2012, 06:02:41 AM »
Have faith in the Turtletropin my friend.  :D

are you scared you will get your own sticky over there
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3805 on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:49 AM »
The elfs are a busy suckin the big mans cock and making those fake new top of the line IGF-1 kits they are getting ready to let the big guy pimp. major elf cock sucking going on right now! you won't see any elfs posting for awhile all of them are down on there knees with knee-pads on! daronn E "the knee pad Nympho" , pellius can't talk because he has nutts in is mouth-Lol.
Merry Christmas in Elf land! all the elfs have brown noses and chapped up Knees!  :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3806 on: December 22, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
The scam continues.... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3807 on: December 22, 2012, 01:19:14 PM »
are you scared you will get your own sticky over there
Haha my comebacks and retorts aren't as witty as yours to deserve a VIP page there.

I still try though

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3808 on: December 22, 2012, 02:40:35 PM »

This was written by someone  other than the normal retard.

CG

BODYBUILD CULT!

gh15 approved
the lion of judah

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3809 on: December 22, 2012, 03:21:26 PM »
FUCKING LMAO ;D ;D ;D

That is fucking funny.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3810 on: December 23, 2012, 07:05:19 AM »
i dont know yet ,, now its holidays admin decided to close applications,, i never expected   that much demand to be honest i thought it would take a year or 2 but its just out of control ,, we have 2 k applications waiting in 10 DAYS i dont know any boarding who dont advertise and IS PRIVATE that has this thing,, i cant see the numbers  but i heard from admin  ( i dont have admin panel since i woudnt know what to do with it even i had it...)

but! we will let some in ofcourse as we stated in the rules,, we are really aiming to not let delusionals aka tbom...or autistics fellas such as defresh and dj181...or twisting agenda dealers like galeniko who has no clue about advance bodybuild or even someone who has some knowledge but just lie maliciously like overload in here...since there are few international hormone suppliers here ...the reason we dont let specific ones in is agenda driven lies and deceptions on their behalf and or the sells of narcotics WHICH I FIGHT AGAINST WITH EVERYTING I HAVE,, when it comes to members...as i said ...i dont need idiots here that have no clue or lie about bodybuild,, the dieng board gang is poision in society and really have no connection or interaction with bodybuild ...its more for social and outsiders of society way of communication ,, that place is full of fellas on depression meds that has no conectiion to bodybuilding

there is one thing to want to learn and a wholllle diff thing to lie your way into remailing and into addiction to drugs of all kinds

i wanted aviden to delete the gh15 account ...but he will never do it since gh15 is a magnet ,,,im the most important and most famous and most notorious individual in history of getbig and i came from the INSIDE of competitive bodybuild,, so he will never ever delete the gh15 account since then it leaves getbig naked ...

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3811 on: December 23, 2012, 07:52:11 AM »
i dont know yet ,, now its holidays admin decided to close applications,, i never expected   that much demand to be honest i thought it would take a year or 2 but its just out of control ,, we have 2 k applications waiting in 10 DAYS i dont know any boarding who dont advertise and IS PRIVATE that has this thing,, i cant see the numbers  but i heard from admin  ( i dont have admin panel since i woudnt know what to do with it even i had it...)

but! we will let some in ofcourse as we stated in the rules,, we are really aiming to not let delusionals aka tbom...or autistics fellas such as defresh and dj181...or twisting agenda dealers like galeniko who has no clue about advance bodybuild or even someone who has some knowledge but just lie maliciously like overload in here...since there are few international hormone suppliers here ...the reason we dont let specific ones in is agenda driven lies and deceptions on their behalf and or the sells of narcotics WHICH I FIGHT AGAINST WITH EVERYTING I HAVE,, when it comes to members...as i said ...i dont need idiots here that have no clue or lie about bodybuild,, the dieng board gang is poision in society and really have no connection or interaction with bodybuild ...its more for social and outsiders of society way of communication ,, that place is full of fellas on depression meds that has no conectiion to bodybuilding

there is one thing to want to learn and a wholllle diff thing to lie your way into remailing and into addiction to drugs of all kinds

i wanted aviden to delete the gh15 account ...but he will never do it since gh15 is a magnet ,,,im the most important and most famous and most notorious individual in history of getbig and i came from the INSIDE of competitive bodybuild,, so he will never ever delete the gh15 account since then it leaves getbig naked ...

gh15 approved
The guy that wrote that post spells better than the other guys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3812 on: December 23, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »
lol- Ron does not give a flying fuck if Gh15 post or not! This is still the most popular bodybulding forum on the net! more pros come to this site then any bodybuilding board! 2K applications-Yeah Right! any owner of a board would accept that many members More membrs more sales!
That site is going down the shitter anyway! all the scams and bullshit they pull on that shit site! he just wants members who will let him slap his balls on their chin! male Gay 4 Pay elfs like pellius and Daron E!

He sticks up for scammers and takes part in big scams and blames it on IP-lol. Then tries to make himself look good by narcing out narcotics dealers-lol! what a fuckkin hypocrite! bitches that he can't get real kigtropin so he can sit on his ass and eat junk food-LOL. GHscammer gets the scammer of the year award for his promoting kigtropin!!! He sure laughed his fatass to the bank working for kami this year! This loser has never stepped on a pro bodybuilding show once!
closest he got to a pro was buying a webcam show from kai greene! people are out to find this bum! because he is a scamming narc! and he is just some fatso! all his little elfs who wear balls on their chin 24/7 are getting catfished-LOL. I can't wait for this fatso to get revealed in 2013!
picture of the year!!!!!!!!!!!! This sums it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3813 on: December 23, 2012, 08:35:30 AM »
GH15's obsession with Getbig is almost out of control.  :o

whitewidow

« Reply #3814 on: December 23, 2012, 08:36:43 AM »
lol- Ron does not give a flying fuck if Gh15 post or not! This is still the most popular bodybulding forum on the net! more pros come to this site then any bodybuilding board! 2K applications-Yeah Right! any owner of a board would accept that many members More membrs more sales!
That site is going down the shitter anyway! all the scams and bullshit they pull on that shit site! he just wants members who will let him slap his balls on their chin! male Gay 4 Pay elfs like pellius and Daron E!

He sticks up for scammers and takes part in big scams and blames it on IP-lol. Then tries to make himself look good by narcing out narcotics dealers-lol! what a fuckkin hypocrite! bitches that he can't get real kigtropin so he can sit on his ass and eat junk food-LOL. GHscammer gets the scammer of the year award for his promoting kigtropin!!! He sure laughed his fatass to the bank working for kami this year! This loser has never stepped on a pro bodybuilding show once!
closest he got to a pro was buying a webcam show from kai greene! people are out to find this bum! because he is a scamming narc! and he is just some fatso! all his little elfs who wear balls on their chin 24/7 are getting catfished-LOL. I can't wait for this fatso to get revealed in 2013!
picture of the year!!!!!!!!!!!! This sums it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LOL what a fucking BUM that GH-0 is!!!!! this dude sleeps at the mission in FL! and uses their computer! GHBum does not even own a computer! pure Bum! out on the scam! does not want to approve real bodybuilders who will call him on his scams! more people get banned on that garbage site then any other because they tell the truth and bum gets mad and bans them! worst bum site ever! turns down 2K members YEAH RIGHT!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3815 on: December 23, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
Just for shits and giggles, I'd love to hear an official press release from Yaroni on his views of Gh15. Wonder what he'd say.

whitewidow

« Reply #3816 on: December 23, 2012, 08:06:17 PM »
Just for shits and giggles, I'd love to hear an official press release from Yaroni on his views of Gh15. Wonder what he'd say.

Well being a mod here and talking to him about it he thinks Gh00 is not a pro and just a bum with too much time on his hands. Ron does not give a shit if that bum ever posts again! I will tell you this. that bum is still fishing on getbig EVERYDAY! HE READS THIS THREAD EVERYDAY!
the bum is still lurking on getbig! the site that booted his ass off!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3817 on: December 23, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »
Well being a mod here and talking to him about it he thinks Gh00 is not a pro and just a bum with too much time on his hands. Ron does not give a shit if that bum ever posts again! I will tell you this. that bum is still fishing on getbig EVERYDAY! HE READS THIS THREAD EVERYDAY!
the bum is still lurking on getbig! the site that booted his ass off!

he is diffently stilll around. No question.

whitewidow

« Reply #3818 on: December 23, 2012, 09:24:39 PM »
he is diffently stilll around. No question.

for sure! he browses this board and this thread everyday! He sent his elfs here to stick up for him. who knows one of the guys sticking uo for him could just be another one of his many gimmick accounts here! He is super mad he was no longer wanted on getbig.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3819 on: December 23, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
for sure! he browses this board and this thread everyday! He sent his elfs here to stick up for him. who knows one of the guys sticking uo for him could just be another one of his many gimmick accounts here! He is super mad he was no longer wanted on getbig.

why dosent just someone go and Out this bitch, I am sure hes not that hard to find? I freaking hate some of the things that fucker says. he isnt anybody, just a washed-up got for nothing peice of shit. I hope he reads this. GH-scum. fucking scammer.

whitewidow

« Reply #3820 on: December 23, 2012, 09:38:58 PM »
why dosent just someone go and Out this bitch, I am sure hes not that hard to find? I freaking hate some of the things that fucker says. he isnt anybody, just a washed-up got for nothing peice of shit. I hope he reads this. GH-scum. fucking scammer.

just wait!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3821 on: December 24, 2012, 01:08:57 AM »

i pmd ron about this some time ago

he doesnt care about other boards

he doesnt give gh 15 a second thought
T

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3822 on: December 24, 2012, 03:28:48 AM »
Some hilarious posts in this thread. Lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3823 on: December 24, 2012, 05:09:40 AM »
talk about delusional lmao at elves outside my house trying to burn it down  ;D

Instead of rewarding the dummies why not reward those that have made a positive contribution. Imagine how many knowledgeable guys here would love to try real pharm grade hgh but never will because they simply cannot afford it. Giving it to DJ181 is a waste and rewarded and enabling delusional stupidity. I'd much rather see it go to someone like Van B.

because after all i left them orphens..so i stil make joke about the dieing board...i bring humour tru...i could have mc home burnt infront of his eyes if wanted but why when i get so much publicity?  got to make distinction between what give comic relifand whats true

whitewidow = very real

mc = public relashions for me

im as famous as the pope....some retards actualy wake up and gets the adrenalin up due to my exsistance

it is good!
we want it and need it

the cult of bodybuild is infatuated with gh15

1500+ applications in 7 days....you do the math...

gh15 approved
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3824 on: December 24, 2012, 06:03:28 AM »
 ???....WTF