Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459770 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3975 on: January 21, 2014, 09:42:13 PM »

probably because they care about you, and because they don't care for gh 15. 

I'm touched. And I care about you.

Hold me.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3976 on: January 21, 2014, 09:43:34 PM »
I'm touched. And I care about you.

Hold me.

Don't include me in your love fest....I don't care what you do.

Besides, you look bony :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3977 on: January 21, 2014, 10:29:48 PM »
Don't include me in your love fest....I don't care what you do.

Besides, you like boners :D

HEY!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3978 on: January 21, 2014, 10:43:15 PM »
Why waste the effort, guys?  Pellius is clearly quite content where he is, and you'll never convince him otherwise.  He's faced with the uncomfortable reality of having spent the last few years supporting a shyster... something that is at odds with who he is.  So now his brain is attempting to find a way to align reality with his perception of it, a phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance.

Either he'll come around on his own.......or he won't.  But nothing you guys say can convince him otherwise
true

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3979 on: January 22, 2014, 12:52:33 AM »
the facts are there for everyone to see

the no one got hurt argument its a danergerous premise to base your acceptance of his behaviour on

the only reason nothing happened wasnt because gh 15s intent wasnt here

but because ultimately he didnt have the far reaching clout to make it happen

guys approached dustin because of gh 15

did he withdraw his info after that

no he made him post a grovelling apology on here to be left alone

they used arnold juniors info to bully him off the board

id like to see how tough they are if they do get identified thats the real test

and i can tell you the answer apply 85 and gh 15 will disappear into the sunset with shit running down their legs
T

---

« Reply #3980 on: January 22, 2014, 12:55:11 AM »
id like to see how tough they are if they do get identified thats the real test

and i can tell you the answer apply 85 and gh 15 will disappear into the sunset with shit running down their legs 

And that would happen because....?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3981 on: January 22, 2014, 12:57:29 AM »

And that would happen because....?

their anonymity goes

their attitude changes

watch the derren brown experiment on how people behave in a group when anonymous

it brings out the bad in everyone

as there is no accountability
T

---

« Reply #3982 on: January 22, 2014, 01:00:17 AM »
their anonymity goes

their attitude changes

watch the derren brown experiment on how people behave in a group when anonymous

it brings out the bad in everyone

as there is no accountability
agreed, so if they were to actually carry out any of their threats they would have to surrender their anonimity, it wont happen for that very reason.

So all these talk of threats is simply that, talk, I have no idea why anyone takes a blind bit of notice.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3983 on: January 22, 2014, 01:05:55 AM »
agreed, so if they were to actually carry out any of their threats they would have to surrender their anonimity, it wont happen for that very reason.

So all these talk of threats is simply that, talk, I have no idea why anyone takes a blind bit of notice.

i didnt really untill dustin got approached in real life

it proved that some of the youngsters on his site were so brain washed that they would act on his threats

the one thing you can count on in anything is that a percentage of people will do something stupid and out of the norm

thats what made it dangerous

they had a win, win

the people issuing the threats and rewards were anonymous

and the people carrying them out were too stupid to know any better
T

---

« Reply #3984 on: January 22, 2014, 01:10:23 AM »
i didnt really untill dustin got approached in real life

are you really sure that happened?
If Dustin had been approached and threatened and the people were not in a position to actually do anything then Dustin could have detained them and contacted the police.
They would then have ben investigated and so would the site owner, the police dont need to mess about with IP chasing and searching the web for evidence.

Doesnt ring true to me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: January 22, 2014, 02:13:03 AM »
If Dustin had been approached and threatened and the people were not in a position to actually do anything then Dustin could have detained them and contacted the police.
They would then have ben investigated and so would the site owner, the police dont need to mess about with IP chasing and searching the web for evidence.

Doesnt ring true to me.

I thought potentially at the time

the deal dustin made with them was to make them look like gangsters by saying he had been approached

then make the apology

its the kind of thing they would do to make them look tough

however dustin is a real straight shooter and very honest

so it flies in the face of how he conducts himself

I guess only he knows
T

dustin

« Reply #3986 on: January 22, 2014, 02:20:09 AM »

Doesnt ring true to me.

Why does it even need to get that far? RCMP won't do shit unless I'm harmed and file a police report, which I'm not going to do. I'd rather they take my pics down and fuck off into the rosy sunset. They've only done harm to themselves at this point and it would also be in their best interests to drop all the pictures of everyone.

I saw the responses when they first said I was an addict and dealer. People remarked that they were shocked and could hardly believe I led a "double life" lol

People believe it because of the hysteria on that board. If I ate a Percocet I'd puke, and if I sold drugs my neighbor would bust me as I live smack dab between two cops. I'd never risk losing my home for some side money. People need to think, but it's not allowed on that board lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3987 on: January 22, 2014, 02:23:12 AM »
Why does it even need to get that far? RCMP won't do shit unless I'm harmed and file a police report, which I'm not going to do. I'd rather they take my pics down and fuck off into the rosy sunset. They've only done harm to themselves at this point and it would also be in their best interests to drop all the pictures of everyone.

I saw the responses when they first said I was an addict and dealer. People remarked that they were shocked and could hardly believe I led a "double life" lol

People believe it because of the hysteria on that board. If I ate a Percocet I'd puke, and if I sold drugs my neighbor would bust me as I live smack dab between two cops. I'd never risk losing my home for some side money. People need to think, but it's not allowed on that board lol

did you get approached or not?
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3988 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:07 AM »

Still waiting fat boy. When's the boyfriend coming round to 'see' me :D

Don't threaten and run away baldy   :-*

---

« Reply #3989 on: January 22, 2014, 03:36:54 AM »
+1

I think it was a fabrication TBH.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3990 on: January 22, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
Still waiting fat boy. When's the boyfriend coming round to 'see' me :D

Don't threaten and run away baldy   :-*

someone told me you were an apply gimmick

I apologise if I frightened you  :-*

did you report it to the police you seemed eager to point out the proximity of the station to where you trained

I am happy to discuss your issues in person pm me your name and number if you are eager to meet  :)
T

---

« Reply #3991 on: January 22, 2014, 07:05:13 AM »

did you report it to the police you seemed eager to point out the proximity of the station to where you trained

I am happy to discuss your issues in person pm me your name and number if you are eager to meet  :)
You are as bad as gh15

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3992 on: January 22, 2014, 07:10:33 AM »
You are as bad as gh15

read the post I have apologised twice

he keeps taunting me

I am simply offering him the opportunity to discuss the matter

T

---

« Reply #3993 on: January 22, 2014, 07:12:53 AM »
read the post I have apologised twice

he keeps taunting me

I am simply offering him the opportunity to discuss the matter

No, you are taunting him with threats, just ignore him, he will likely just go away.
Theres a saying "arguing on the internet is pointless, even if you win you are still an idiot"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3994 on: January 22, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »
No, you are taunting him with threats, just ignore him, he will likely just go away.
Theres a saying "arguing on the internet is pointless, even if you win you are still an idiot"

why are you arguing with me then

all your posts seem to be on thigh 15 threads

are you a member over there
T

---

« Reply #3995 on: January 22, 2014, 07:16:24 AM »
why are you arguing with me then

all your posts seem to be on thigh 15 threads

are you a member over there
I didnt think we were arguing, maybe its down to your outlook on life.
I was actually trying to give you some advice so you didn't come across as aggressive, never mind, carry on.

dustin

« Reply #3996 on: January 22, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »

Yep, of course. I don't tell lies and was surprised and outraged and misdirected that rage towards apply as I swore he was the one who did it. I got threats from the gimmicks posting here (holomorphic) saying they were going to make me and my wife suffer, then those kids at the gym were whispering gh15 nomenclature (pointing out that x person's on trenbologna, saying someone else needs legit Kigs to save their physique, etc), I heard them saying something about "there's the liar, filt" and when I saw one of them trying to covertly snap pictures I stormed over there and demanded them to let me know what the fuck was going on and that I was going to smash the fuck out of them.

I didn't understand what they were saying through all of the stuttering when I confronted them, but they said that there were bounties of GH for people that turn in narcotics dealers like myself, and that they were going to give the information to the head of security there. I asked them if they knew just how fucking stupid they were and then they sort of thought about things out loud and I could see that they realized they were idiots. I was running late and came back home to post about it. But the next time I saw them at the gym they showed me the page about me, some other pages, etc and they realized they were to school with my younger bros and they knew exactly who I was (normal guy, not a drug dealer lol).

I originally thought someone from their site specifically sent them "after me" and thought it was pathetic. But they said no one asked them, they were just Juniors (one was a Wizard) and they were basically braindead and thought gh15 was really sending out bounties. So I can apologize for jumping the gun there, but all the same there's people reading the site that actually believe that shit because after I was banned I was bad mouthed. I saw the thread that they stickied and all the responses were like "oh my God, I didn't know he was a drug addict!" and they were all surprised as this "crazy revelation". I had a lot of friends on there defending me but their posts were naturally deleted, so the entire tone of the thread was that I was some addict and/or narcotics dealer that was exposed and that magical security elfs were "on the trail" and about to make my arrest.

I've said where I live before and also posted the gym I work out at, inviting anyone to come visit me because I know there are 2-3 people there who've volunteered to give me a meet and greet. One pussy kept posting that he lives near by and can "pay me a visit". It was mostly that pussy I wanted to invite to come down. If any of those posts are still there, I'd love to have his screen name and meet with him. I know that none of those pussies will ever show up at my gym. Just a bunch of e-warriors.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3997 on: January 22, 2014, 07:27:19 AM »
I didnt think we were arguing, maybe its down to your outlook on life.
I was actually trying to give you some advice so you didn't come across as aggressive, never mind, carry on.

ok jeff  :-*
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3998 on: January 22, 2014, 07:58:32 AM »

Hehe. You're about as frightful as a puppy that pissed itself. :D

Why block me on PMs then?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3999 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:16 AM »
Hehe. You're about as frightful as a puppy that pissed itself. :D

Why block me on PMs then?

il unblock you now  :-*
T