Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459759 times)

sexpert

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #4000 on: January 22, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
il unblock you now  :-*
you are a very brave man

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4001 on: January 22, 2014, 08:03:07 AM »
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4002 on: January 22, 2014, 08:06:10 AM »
il unblock you now  :-*

How's the 'same guys that brought gh15 down' doing with my details Shakira? :/

Any luck?  :-\

I didn't mean to scare you into blocking me Fatboy. I do apologise  :-*

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4003 on: January 22, 2014, 08:07:55 AM »
How's the 'same guys that brought gh15 down' doing with my details Shakira? :/

Any luck?  :-\

I didn't mean to scare you into blocking me Fatboy. I do apologise  :-*

again I apologise I was told you were an apply85 gimmick

thanks for the apology

I was a little frightened

I hear you wear tap out  :o
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4004 on: January 22, 2014, 08:10:40 AM »
again I apologise I was told you were an apply85 gimmick

thanks for the apology

I was a little frightened

I hear you wear tap out  :o

I wear No Fear  8)

Apply gimmick? Now you're insulting me my man  >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4005 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:07 AM »
I wear No Fear  8)

Apply gimmick? Now you're insulting me my man  >:(

true as I say

that was a line I shouldn't have crossed
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4006 on: January 22, 2014, 08:16:01 AM »
true as I say

that was a line I shouldn't have crossed

Then take it back and we can continue as before  8)

dustin

« Reply #4007 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:05 AM »

Keep it civil, guys. No low blows.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4008 on: January 22, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »

i withdraw the allegation that you are apply 85  :-*
T

---

« Reply #4009 on: January 22, 2014, 09:23:25 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4010 on: January 22, 2014, 09:25:42 AM »
T

---

« Reply #4011 on: January 22, 2014, 10:58:14 AM »
Yep, of course. I don't tell lies and was surprised and outraged and misdirected that rage towards apply as I swore he was the one who did it. I got threats from the gimmicks posting here (holomorphic) saying they were going to make me and my wife suffer, then those kids at the gym were whispering gh15 nomenclature (pointing out that x person's on trenbologna, saying someone else needs legit Kigs to save their physique, etc), I heard them saying something about "there's the liar, filt" and when I saw one of them trying to covertly snap pictures I stormed over there and demanded them to let me know what the fuck was going on and that I was going to smash the fuck out of them.

I didn't understand what they were saying through all of the stuttering when I confronted them, but they said that there were bounties of GH for people that turn in narcotics dealers like myself, and that they were going to give the information to the head of security there. I asked them if they knew just how fucking stupid they were and then they sort of thought about things out loud and I could see that they realized they were idiots. I was running late and came back home to post about it. But the next time I saw them at the gym they showed me the page about me, some other pages, etc and they realized they were to school with my younger bros and they knew exactly who I was (normal guy, not a drug dealer lol).

I originally thought someone from their site specifically sent them "after me" and thought it was pathetic. But they said no one asked them, they were just Juniors (one was a Wizard) and they were basically braindead and thought gh15 was really sending out bounties. So I can apologize for jumping the gun there, but all the same there's people reading the site that actually believe that shit because after I was banned I was bad mouthed. I saw the thread that they stickied and all the responses were like "oh my God, I didn't know he was a drug addict!" and they were all surprised as this "crazy revelation". I had a lot of friends on there defending me but their posts were naturally deleted, so the entire tone of the thread was that I was some addict and/or narcotics dealer that was exposed and that magical security elfs were "on the trail" and about to make my arrest.

I've said where I live before and also posted the gym I work out at, inviting anyone to come visit me because I know there are 2-3 people there who've volunteered to give me a meet and greet. One pussy kept posting that he lives near by and can "pay me a visit". It was mostly that pussy I wanted to invite to come down. If any of those posts are still there, I'd love to have his screen name and meet with him. I know that none of those pussies will ever show up at my gym. Just a bunch of e-warriors.
So in a nutshell, no one came as a result of the threats, it was just some dumb kids who came taking photographs because they read some stuff on a website .
They didn't threaten you and they just blubbered their excuses.

Just a bunch of e-warriors.
Exactly.

You do know people on this site unjustly label people pedophiles dont you?
Do you think thats acceptable behaviour?

dustin

« Reply #4012 on: January 22, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »
So in a nutshell, no one came as a result of the threats, it was just some dumb kids who came taking photographs because they read some stuff on a website .
They didn't threaten you and they just blubbered their excuses.
Exactly.

You do know people on this site unjustly label people pedophiles dont you?
Do you think thats acceptable behaviour?

Replied in the other thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4013 on: November 22, 2016, 08:45:20 AM »
legit kigs  ;D
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4014 on: November 22, 2016, 09:03:34 AM »
if you read tru this huge thread...and you read palius postings about ths issue you will find everyting you need to know ...and that's where the truth is what he said specifically about the this scam ,,, it was done by IP they are professional muscle board ...they had bboy who worked for them .. they had b who worked for them ..they pulled a scam on every athlete including me,, the scam was by sending first legit iplex... legit kigtropin was iplex ..learn what it is fatzo ...while you deal on the internet and play on gtbig fatmc ...you need to also learn what iplex is...they sent kits of 2000 dolars for 200...they had very limited amount and then bait and switch into sugar water...they did the ip gang ...this is the alllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll story behind the kigtropin

there was legit kigtropin and a few here used it too back in the day ,, it was amazing..the most amazing thing i have ever been on in my career

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Simple Simon

« Reply #4015 on: November 22, 2016, 09:05:57 AM »
if you read tru this huge thread...and you read palius postings about ths issue you will find everyting you need to know ...and that's where the truth is what he said specifically about the this scam ,,, it was done by IP they are professional muscle board ...they had bboy who worked for them .. they had b who worked for them ..they pulled a scam on every athlete including me,, the scam was by sending first legit iplex... legit kigtropin was iplex ..learn what it is fatzo ...while you deal on the internet and play on gtbig fatmc ...you need to also learn what iplex is...they sent kits of 2000 dolars for 200...they had very limited amount and then bait and switch into sugar water...they did the ip gang ...this is the alllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll story behind the kigtropin

there was legit kigtropin and a few here used it too back in the day ,, it was amazing..the most amazing thing i have ever been on in my career

gh15 approved
this stupid posting and silly spelling mistakes has to stop, grow up and start writing things with correct grammar, you can do it when you want to

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #4016 on: November 22, 2016, 11:25:05 AM »
2016 YEAR OF THE MELT DOWN

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4017 on: November 22, 2016, 11:52:48 AM »

gh15 approved

fuck off you thieving coward
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4018 on: November 23, 2016, 10:51:13 AM »

gh15 approved
Your career as a small time criminal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4019 on: November 23, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »
i am by far! the most important ..most successful ..mot historic figure in bodybuld in the internet era history ,, not by a little..but by far!

wat i have done to bodybuild and fitness ...cant be duplicated and shall ever be remembered as golden ..forget about golden ..you talk here platinum,,

only one who did it is Donald ..he pulled a gh15 over the west succesfuly ..i wil admit his is more impressive but i been surviving for almost 4 president term its like Roosevelt lol I'm not kidding ,, almost 4 president terms with Donald coming in .. this is unheard of

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4020 on: November 23, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »
i am by far! the most important ..most successful ..mot historic figure in bodybuld in the internet era history ,, not by a little..but by far!

wat i have done to bodybuild and fitness ...cant be duplicated and shall ever be remembered as golden ..forget about golden ..you talk here platinum,,

only one who did it is Donald ..he pulled a gh15 over the west succesfuly ..i wil admit his is more impressive but i been surviving for almost 4 president term its like Roosevelt lol I'm not kidding ,, almost 4 president terms with Donald coming in .. this is unheard of

gh15 approved

You're a fucking gimmick and thief , not much more.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4021 on: November 23, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »
oh here he is! never thought id hear from ths homo

for the resident homo of gtbig..ill copy it again,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4022 on: November 23, 2016, 06:11:27 PM »
fuck off you thieving coward

Nicely done....

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4023 on: November 23, 2016, 08:51:46 PM »

gh15 approved
;D :D ;D :D ::)

2scared2post

« Reply #4024 on: November 23, 2016, 10:59:50 PM »

gh15 approved

Gh15 board
Most Online Ever: 906 (March 24, 2013, 03:49:15 AM)