Author Topic: Peter Trenz  (Read 19048 times)

T.O.M.

• Getbig II
Re: Peter Trenz
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 05:38:41 AM »

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 06:15:03 AM »
Last year "Pit" (Peter Trenz) said that he will retiring from competing. He`s the owner of the old Fitnesscenter Klock which is in my opion the most successfull BB-Center in Germany in preparing Athletes who compete. Former owner Walter Klock sold the gym about 6 or 7 years ago to Pit und Dr. Martina Herget. Martina leaved Gießen about a few years ago to work with "All-Stars" in Bavaria. She`s allready the team-captain of the german-Intern.-IFBB-Team (european-champ. + World-Champ., World Games,...).

Pit is working together with a lot of german and also foreign Bodybuilders (new IFBB Pro Clarence de Vis for example). Günther Schlierkamp, Roland Cziurlok, Frank Hillebrand, only to name a few prepared all for there Wins at ht World Championships in Gießen at Fitnesscenter Klock. OK, i forget another name,
"Dennis Wolf".

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 07:05:17 AM »
check this out --->

http://www.fitnesscenter-klock.de/athleten/pit/pitindx.html

Am I reading that page correctly . . . he is 5 '7" and 264lbs?

In any event, he looked better when he was smaller and just starting out.  :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
Decent physique but looks like someone's merged pictures of JP Fux, Marcus Ruhl and Roland Czurlock (sp?) into one picture. It seems like all germanic type physiques end up looking like that.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
According to musclememory.com he has only competed twice.  Are there federation/contests that musclememory does not cover?  Is it limited to IFBB?  It seems strange that such a big guy would only compete twice.   :(

Peter Trenz
2000  World Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 5th
2002  World Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 7th

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »
PT at FIBO