Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 12 yo boy and 6 yo girl  (Read 2006 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Muslims obeying the Koran behead 12 yo boy and 6 yo girl
« on: August 31, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
Afghanistan: Taliban Behead 12-Year-Old Boy, 6-Year-Old Girl

KABUL (Reuters) – An adolescent boy and a young girl have been beheaded in two separate incidents in Afghanistan, local officials and police said on Friday, in the latest brazen attacks that have raised fresh questions about a splintering Taliban.

A 12-year-old boy was kidnapped and killed in southern Kandahar province on Wednesday, his severed head placed near his body to send a warning to police, said provincial governor spokesman Jawid Faisal.

The brother of the boy, neither of whom were named by officials, was a member of the Afghan Local Police (ALP), a US-trained militia charged with making Afghans in Taliban strongholds, like Kandahar, feel more secure, Faisal said.

“It’s a Taliban warning to the ALP and to others who support the government,” Faisal said of the killing, which happened in Kandahar’s Panjwai district.

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousuf denied the group was involved.

Separately, a 6-year-old girl was beheaded in eastern Kapisa province on Thursday, said provincial police chief Abdul Hamed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-afghanistan-beheading-child-idUSBRE87U0J420120831

Islam being Islam.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 12 yo boy and 6 yo girl
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 02:46:14 PM »
Oh please enlighten me where the qur'an says to behead little children?

Stop elevating yourself you dirt ball islamophobe. Dust on which we step has more value than in what you intend or are.

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousuf denied the group was involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sick american douchebags who did it. There is nothing in Islam that would permit little children to be killed.

And stop arousing your beheading fetish. It's no different than you killing from the comfort of your chair with UAVs. Except you are detached from your victims. Beheading means, sword killed someone by hitting their neck. UAV? Bomb dropped from a thousand miles away by a cold blooded killer. Same shit.

You fantasize to much about Islam yet know so little about Islam in reality.

Even your puppet dictator that you placed in Afghanistan uttered that some of the bombings in Afghanistan are not by the taliban but by 'private security forces' wanting to stir up trouble aka the crapage garbage american private armies you send that do your dirty work.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
"Strike at the head of the unbelievers".

The woman-beating, small-dicked societal outcast is now making excuses for disgusting Muslims beheading CHILDREN. Takes a big man to behead a child.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
And of course, you love to be intellectually dishonest as usual maybe you should have posted further information:

"We are not sure if she was beheaded by her family or the Taliban, but we know the Taliban control the area," Hamed said of the killing in Jalukhil village. He added that he could not send investigators to the area out of fears for their safety.

The murders follow the shooting or beheading of 17 young revelers attending a party in southern Helmand province this week, which officials said was the work of the Taliban, a charge the group also denied.

No Muslim would do this except an ignorant one with a vile nature uneducated and barbaric, devoid of any trace of islam.

I would bet it is the police itself or the private security forces you send there that did all this to stir up problems as they've done in the past.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »
And of course, you love to be intellectually dishonest as usual maybe you should have posted further information:

No Muslim would do this except an ignorant one with a vile nature uneducated and barbaric, devoid of any trace of islam.

I would bet it is the police itself or the private security forces you send there that did all this to stir up problems as they've done in the past.

Funny, because there are countless incidents of people being beheaded by "upstanding" Muslims.

Sick fucking religion indeed. It's not surprising, though, given that the Koran is littered with verses advocating beheading. I think they're right in there with the talk about flying donkeys and the like.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »
"Strike at the head of the unbelievers".

The woman-beating, small-dicked societal outcast is now making excuses for disgusting Muslims beheading CHILDREN. Takes a big man to behead a child.  ::)

Do you have reading comprehension? Or did your brain just drop out of your head through your ass?

Reading comprehension first, then come back and talk to me:

http://muslim-responses.com/Surah_8_/Surah_8_

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 02:56:35 PM »
Funny, because there are countless incidents of people being beheaded by "upstanding" Muslims.

Sick fucking religion indeed. It's not surprising, though, given that the Koran is littered with verses advocating beheading. I think they're right in there with the talk about flying donkeys and the like.  ::)

A spy being killed supposedly angers you? A homosexual being executed angers you? A rapist being executed angers you? A murderer being executed angers you? A hand being chopped off for legitimate theft angers you? Okay no fighting here, this is islam.

However what you guys are citing is garbage like these whole bogus stories or the rumor spread story of christians being crucified across egypt which is bullocks from day one and was retreated afterwards, but some of the less informed still believe it LOL. Rumors have a power to disinform I heard.

You guys just quoted a verse which specifically speaks of a specific battle where uhm people had swords before hence yes strike at the head of the unbelievers you are fighting means uhm kill them instead of them killing you.

It does not mean HEEEY YOOO remember me? I was christian? Yeah you are an unbeliever you swine! I AM MOZZLEM! YOU DIE NOW! CHOP CHOP!

Only a moron would think like you two do

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 02:58:12 PM »
8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Moreover Allah says of those who reject him. Because, Allah has already sentenced them to death.

Very vile cult.  :-\

Enlighten me, though. For a wannabe rug kisser like yourself who seems to love Sharia and Islam, why do you live in the West? You're nothing more than a bitch made pussy who doesn't have the balls to up and move to one of the shitholes he seems to worship.

C*nt.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 03:02:56 PM »
Still lacking reading abilities I see? Did you read the comprehensive detail on that verse and what it is about?

Or do you as a disbeliever, a non-muslim, an ignorant person who knows nothing but thinks he knows everything, knows more about Islam, about the qur'an than me, who actually reads the qur'an and understands it in it's context?

You are telling me what these verses say by conjuring up what you want them to say as opposed to what they actually say/mean?

Go back a few posts. READ.

Just as an FYI, in Islam, we do not read the qur'an and attach our OWN meanings, we read the tafsir which are detailed commentary on the detail of these verses, when they were revealed, how they were revealed, about what they were revealed and what they actually mean, including defintiions, places, times, etc...

You are being very ignorant and uneducated by trying to push what you WANT to see in these verses. Any muslim you go to will understand these verses what they mean, but clearly you don't as you are a non muslim and an ignorant one at that.

Second FYI, people used swords back then not guns. Think just for God's sake use an ounce of brain power and also try to contextualize what this verses is for.

The verses of the qur'an are specific and with context, we derive principles from it but not the way you do because you lack context, without context of what you take there are no principles to build.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 03:11:28 PM »
In this week's episode of "having fun with your gimmick" lol

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 03:16:47 PM »
Islamophobes need to be responded to, not ignored. Otherwise people will be misinformed and misguided about Islam.

From a young age I was. My family going to Africa was another thing. I came there with FEAR.. I was 'educated' and thought that Arabs are evil violent people who will slit your throat and rob you that you have to keep all your property tight.

Watching pop eye cartoons and old warner cartoons did not help. Or hollywood movies either. I only realized AFTER becoming muslim and watching some of these same old time favourites how these movies shaped my view of arabs and hell i didn't even know about islam or muslims or what it is or who they are until of course after 911 more or less... Yet I even lived with the people and the reality is... it is the absolute opposite of the sum of all this garbage that islamophobes and orientalists and hollywood try to portray. Two ways:

1. I lived with them and saw how they are vs what people say they are, absolute opposites.. including life style/infrastructure, we are the ones living in a shithole society but we think we are the 'best in the world', its not quite so... the same goes for other places like china, south america, etc... If it weren't for constant bombings by foreign nations and imposed dictators, these places have better life styles than what we have period. You are less stressed and happier even if you are less well off. People actually own what they have, not debt/credit/interest like here. Land is their land, not government loaning it to you. No taxes. Constant summer weather. Think of it like places like mexico/california all the time. My wife is still in school, but once we're done I am considering going to Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar or UAE. The only places still free of war and destruction from the foreign invaders... for now... Amazing places. My uncle has lived in libya for over 20-30 years (i forget now) even his daughter was born there... amazing place as well.. And no my uncle is not muslim and neither are my cousins but now it's rubble after NATO destroyed it to bits and pieces...

2. I actually LEARNED about islam and it is even BETTER than what muslims are in the sense what I experienced, as unfortunately a lot of muslims are culturally muslim and don't have enough education about islam... they know the basics but the in depth stuff its more culturally passed down, you have to read and learn to appreciate it. And as you keep going and learning you realize its beautiful. So yes... I will gladly stand up to the lies, demonization and slandering by idiots.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »
confirmed... this is absolute Samson..... 

You felt so owned that you couldn't come back without a gimmick?  You didn't have the balls to admit your fuckup?  Why should anyone give you any credit now? 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »
lol Samson who is this dude? I am Ahmed. And I don't get how you would 'confirm' when i only use two IP addresses, one from work and one from home (like now). And Samson is a jewish name lol, he is a jewish dude in the bible. Not to mention why would someone make up stories about his experiences to 'hide his identity'?

I am telling my experiences to shed light against these islamophobes. Unless you somehow personally feel 'fearful' of what I say and are just being .. well, not a good or intellectually honest mod :) I've been a mod on numerous forums since 97, impartiality and personal bias are not a quality of a mod. It is one thing to argue opinions and views, but it seems you have an islamophobe agenda yourself. Besides trying to slander me or ridicule me or lie against me as of just now (kind of shocking and sad for a mod but hey im not surprised by anything ive seen so far in this section)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »
lol Samson who is this dude? I am Ahmed. And I don't get how you would 'confirm' when i only use two IP addresses, one from work and one from home (like now). And Samson is a jewish name lol, he is a jewish dude in the bible. Not to mention why would someone make up stories about his experiences to 'hide his identity'?

I am telling my experiences to shed light against these islamophobes. Unless you somehow personally feel 'fearful' of what I say and are just being .. well, not a good or intellectually honest mod :) I've been a mod on numerous forums since 97, impartiality and personal bias are not a quality of a mod. It is one thing to argue opinions and views, but it seems you have an islamophobe agenda yourself. Besides trying to slander me or ridicule me or lie against me as of just now (kind of shocking and sad for a mod but hey im not surprised by anything ive seen so far in this section)
I'm not a good mod Samson, never claimed to be :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
You are just sinking lower in your ability to debate me as an islamophobe when you ascribe my identity to someone else that i dont know of that i assume you didnt like or was not credible or whatever.

I think it's a common trait, to ridicule, slander demonize and lie against someone when you yourself are not credible.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
You are just sinking lower in your ability to debate me as an islamophobe when you ascribe my identity to someone else that i dont know of that i assume you didnt like or was not credible or whatever.

I think it's a common trait, to ridicule, slander demonize and lie against someone when you yourself are not credible.
yea, I'm sure you're samson.  And I'm not an islamophobe.  Islam is a stupid religion.  I have no fear of it and I don't really hate it.  It's just fucking stupid.  People make themselves slaves to this crap.  It's muslims living in fear each day.  If they even do the slightest thing wrong it could be dealt with harsh consequences.  I have no fear other than being worried about our out of control government...  Not sure many muslims can say the same.  You fuckers have to worry that what you say will be taken the wrong way and you'll be killed which happens often.  Your women, how the fucking hell do you really justify treating women the way you do?  Fuck man...  And it's you you have ran away from debate here.  Just because you reply does not mean you are actually debating.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 04:22:22 PM »
lol strong NOT islamophobe talk right there  ::)

You are 'sure' I am this 'samson'. Yet you have no proof? Since joining this site I have only logged on from home and from work. Two ip addresses. I am sure your islamophobe fetish fantasies can make you make up better finer debating points but I guess not.

You just blew up in an angry rant as an islamophobe...

My wife could talk for herself about how I treat her, so could my mother, grand mothers, etc...

Islam teaches us to protect women, I don't know where you get this bs. You islamophobe cling on media hype which is obviously politicized to validate wars against muslim lands by demonizing muslims.

Do you realize how many rapes and domestic abuses there are in america or in the west in general? Why is that if a muslim supposedly beats his wife that it is a MUST see news spectacle for a whole week and suddenly Islam goes on trial falsely because some stupid idiot did something?

It's as retarded as the above quotation of a verse about beheading (killing with a sword in a battle a specific one at that). And you suddenly add your own flavour of OH OH it means kill all them unbelievers by chopping their heads with swords! Seriously? Maturity? Grow up? Learn? Educate? Read? Comprehension? You guys are epic fail at life

You are a pathetic islamophobe and a shady one I'll give you that as much as you 'dont care about islam' and claim what you claim while contradicting yourself and exposing yourself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
since you spent 90% of your post calling me an islamophobe...

I would admit if I were because nobody would give a shit if I was lol!!!  fucking nobody gives a crap if I hate you!

Isam is fucking stupid.  You get a plus because you're a little more retarded than being a christian or jew lol... 

Truth be fucking told, christianity and islam are the first man made viruses.  Would be great if science would come up with an innoculation for that shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 05:37:49 AM »
Oh please enlighten me where the qur'an says to behead little children?Stop elevating yourself you dirt ball islamophobe. Dust on which we step has more value than in what you intend or are.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sick american douchebags who did it. There is nothing in Islam that would permit little children to be killed.

And stop arousing your beheading fetish. It's no different than you killing from the comfort of your chair with UAVs. Except you are detached from your victims. Beheading means, sword killed someone by hitting their neck. UAV? Bomb dropped from a thousand miles away by a cold blooded killer. Same shit.

You fantasize to much about Islam yet know so little about Islam in reality.

Even your puppet dictator that you placed in Afghanistan uttered that some of the bombings in Afghanistan are not by the taliban but by 'private security forces' wanting to stir up trouble aka the crapage garbage american private armies you send that do your dirty work.

So its not in the Koran then? Some muslims disagree with you.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 05:39:35 AM »
8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

Moreover Allah says of those who reject him. Because, Allah has already sentenced them to death.

Very vile cult.  :-\

Enlighten me, though. For a wannabe rug kisser like yourself who seems to love Sharia and Islam, why do you live in the West? You're nothing more than a bitch made pussy who doesn't have the balls to up and move to one of the shitholes he seems to worship.

C*nt.

Yup its nowhere in the book to behead the infedels. Good find Fury

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 11:29:02 AM »
Those verses are talking about a battle, the battle of uhud. Does it mention little children?

You guys are ignorant imbeciles. I posted a link which has a full commentary on those verses, when they were revealed, why they were revealed, what they mean etc...

A bunch of non muslims who hate islam and muslims, conjuring up meanings and creating exegesis out of their empty brains and trying to 'educate' others about Islam. Yeah good going there.

Ignoramuses of the highest degree.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 01:15:07 PM »
Those verses are talking about a battle, the battle of uhud. Does it mention little children?

You guys are ignorant imbeciles. I posted a link which has a full commentary on those verses, when they were revealed, why they were revealed, what they mean etc...

A bunch of non muslims who hate islam and muslims, conjuring up meanings and creating exegesis out of their empty brains and trying to 'educate' others about Islam. Yeah good going there.

Ignoramuses of the highest degree.

GOD...stop it

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 01:21:54 PM »
No you stop talking out of your asses and speaking without knowledge filled with hatred of Muslims.

The real baby killers and children killers are american troops going abroad and killing millions. You can 'humanize' your killings all you want, but dropping bombs from f16s or uavs is killing too.

On top of that these stories are non-sense. Even the taliban deny it over and over again. It only shows that certain elements of people have ulterior motives. It could very well been american mercenaries/private security firms which even your puppet dictator karzai said were doing bombings. It could have been the police or some personal tribal vandettas.

It has nothing to do with islam. The end.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 04:23:39 PM »
No you stop talking out of your asses and speaking without knowledge filled with hatred of Muslims.

The real baby killers and children killers are american troops going abroad and killing millions. You can 'humanize' your killings all you want, but dropping bombs from f16s or uavs is killing too.

On top of that these stories are non-sense. Even the taliban deny it over and over again. It only shows that certain elements of people have ulterior motives. It could very well been american mercenaries/private security firms which even your puppet dictator karzai said were doing bombings. It could have been the police or some personal tribal vandettas.

It has nothing to do with islam. The end.

your response here was laughable......I love your line.."even the Taliban deny it over and over again"....oh sure ..they are the epitome of honesty aren't they???...you are just another Muslim who can't bring himself to criticize other muslims no matter what...this type of group think is whats keeping all you guys in the Arab worlds in a backward state

Once you guys finally run out of oil in 50-100 years you will all slip into irrelevance anyway