Author Topic: Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party?  (Read 6297 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I know you guys get pissed when people post shit without commenting, but... No comment...

Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at how the most controversial rule change in party history was not legitimately passed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Good. Im glad they caught that shit on the teleprompter. Maybe now people will take the corruption in this party seriously. Im not holding my breath, however.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Thanks for the Sticky Beach Bum!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!  

The teleprompter already had the determined vote? (3:22 to 3:41 in the vid) SOBS  You have got to be fucking shitting me.  This is huge.

Fine, I'll vote for Romney, if you guys have the fucking balls to give a shit about crap like this.  Because if you don't, you people lose your voice!  That's not what I'm saying, that's what is clearly stated in the recent action taken.  If you don't bitch about this.... wtf...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! 

The teleprompter already had the determined vote?  You have got to be fucking shitting me.  This is huge.

Fine, I'll vote for Romney, if you guys have the fucking balls to give a shit about crap like this.  Because if you don't, you people lose your voice!  That's not what I'm saying, that's what is clearly stated in the recent action taken.  If you don't bitch about this.... wtf...

This is so blatant, and only one LOCAL news anchor in the entire country is reporting on it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
The bus wouldn't let them off, this is almost comical!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is so blatant, and only one LOCAL news anchor in the entire country is reporting on it.

I've been shocked this guy still has a job for a long time.  After each vid I see from him, I figure, that's it, he's fired.  He's been consistently one of the most honest people in the media.  He's had a few small errors but overall I say we need more like him!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Thanks for the Sticky Beach Bum!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Yes, kudos to Beach Bum for having the balls to sticky something like this!!!  Good for you BB!!! :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I've been shocked this guy still has a job for a long time.  After each vid I see from him, I figure, that's it, he's fired.  He's been consistently one of the most honest people in the media.  He's had a few small errors but overall I say we need more like him!!!!

Ben Swann, I have the honor of watching him locally.  8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The sorry fact is come tomorrow this thread will not have any serious replies and left with very few having a beef against what happend.

Yes, it's an easy to manipulate sick and twisted world where everyone only cares about what effects them in the moment.  They don't give a fucking rat's ass about their kids or your kids or our future.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
The sorry fact is come tomorrow this thread will not have any serious replies and left with very few having a beef against what happend.

Yes, it's an easy to manipulate sick and twisted world where everyone only cares about what effects them in the moment.  They don't give a fucking rat's ass about their kids or your kids or our future.

It's a shame, but I believe I'm coming to terms with this fact.  Would have been much easier had I been taught how things really worked when I was 13 or 14.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Im so jaded anymore I don't even know what to say.
I want to get righteously outraged, but all I can do is shake my head and laugh, its so blatantly pathetic and no one seems to give a fuck.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Dictatorship?

No one but a sheep would vote aye on that rule.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Dictatorship?

No one but a sheep would vote aye on that rule.

Funny you say that...

I don't have a problem with whatever they did to prevent a handful of unreasonable people from trying to disrupt the convention.  Ron Paul isn't supporting the Republican nominee, again, and I doubt many of supporters will either.  All they really wanted to do was put on a show.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party?
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2012, 01:42:09 AM »
Republicans.  What do you expect?  They haven`t been sensible since the 60s, with Barry Goldwater.  Now they hate him and his type.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »
I don't think I have ever seen such a mockery made of the voting system. Boehner should be ashamed, embarras'd, and should most likely commit seppuku.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:58 AM »
Republicans.  What do you expect?  They haven`t been sensible since the 60s, with Barry Goldwater.  Now they hate him and his type.

WTF do you mean by that?   and BTW...when Goldwater was running for president the liberals portrayed him as a nut who was goig to blow the world up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »
Lol, and I was mocked on here by a few individuals when I stated this whole process is a farce. guys, please like Benn Swans Facebook page, he is a great guy, well informed and deserves to have a great career in a field full of dipshits. I'm glad that at least a few of you are aware and as angry as I am. Unfortunately no amount of evidence of corruption will change the minds of some of more dense conservative douchbags that support this shit party.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 02:28:39 PM »
Michelle Malkin joins Ron Paul, Morton Blackwell, Sarah Palin, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Freedomworks and many other conservatives in denouncing the RNC's despicable rules changes.

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/08/29/rnc-power-grab-the-aftermath/
RNC power grab: the aftermath
By Michelle Malkin  •  August 29, 2012 12:39 PM

There were several inspiring speeches delivered at last night’s Republican National Convention. Talk of “unity” filled the air. Many GOP leaders praised the “grass-roots.” But behind the scenes, the RNC power grab has exacerbated distrust between a diverse group of rank-and-file activists and party bosses.

I have no patience for the Republican party-bots telling these front-line soldiers to shut up in the name of unity — and to hide “in-fighting” because the Left will publicize it. It should be publicized. Conservative activists and Tea Party members have worked their asses off within the system, doing the groundwork of righting the wayward GOP ship from the inside. These are the door-knockers, sign-makers, phone-bankers, and message-spreaders who fueled the Tea Party revolution and who enabled the 2010 GOP midterm victories. They fought for and earned their place at the table.

I also have no patience for the sideline-sitters who gripe that rules fights are booooooring and meaningless. The Tea Party conservative activists are doing what an effective movement is supposed to be: They’ve moved on from protests and rallies to the nuts and bolts of party politics. These battles matter, because exercising grass-roots muscles makes them stronger.

Finally, I have no patience for the addled critics who think we are unable to multi-task. Yes, you can criticize bad GOP maneuvers AND maintain the fight against Obama and the progressives at the same time! It’s easy if you try.

Below, I’m reprinting the after-action report from veteran conservative blogger and South Carolina GOP activist Drew McKissick, who first alerted me to the battle earlier this week.

The bottom line: Get organized, get loud, and stay vigilant. No matter who ends up in the White House in January, no matter what letter follows the names of the people in power in Washington, the grass-roots conservative movement must be prepared to stand its ground. Forewarned is forearmed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
RNC "Scripted" Rules Change. Result of the vote was entered into teleprompter be
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 12:00:00 PM »
RNC "Scripted" Rules Change. Result of the AYE//NAY vote was entered into teleprompter before vote was taken!

This will prevent there from ever being another Reagan - It'll all be the pre-selected candidate..

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
guess I need to sticky for another day

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
guess I need to sticky for another day

I appreciate it, more interest than I expected.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 09:57:12 PM »
anybody notice who is absent this thread lol?  go figure huh....  Sad shit when you're expected to be honest but they take off like a misfired bullet. ::)  oh sorry, I guess that's just called crickets lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »
I'm looking fwd to listening to Rush tomorrow.  I hope this issue doesn't just disappear in the week of trashing the DNC then job numbers.

Repubs have just ended another Ron paul or reagan kind of run.  There can't be a Rand Paul in 2016 or 2020... UNLESS the party rulemakers allow it.  RPaul has 7 states, and the rules only required 5.  SO the GOP made the bus circle the building while they changed the rules to 8, did a sham vote on it (with the results in the teleprompter BEFORE the vote takes place).

I think it'll be "anybody but obama" in the election for most - but those really pissed ron paul fans are the ones who would typically be the most active on election day.  PASSION in your supporters is something you want.  the GOP crushed a lot of their spirits by not letting ron paul have a moment in the sun to be recognized for all he did in 2012 race.